All Comments on 'Doctors & Nurses'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
???????

dang it.. what was the tat? more more more .. explain the why how and detail of it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick Garbage

I don't know how they operate in England, but in this country they put doctors and nurses in jail for rape,sexual assault and battery and kidnapping for the actions contained in your story, although I only got half way through your story before I got naseous and had to give up so I can;t speak to the entire story. This is the worst piece of sickening garbage I've ever read on Literotica. I would be embarassed to admit authorship of such sick garbage. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Horrible Writing

It was the worst reading that I have ever had the chance to read! There was nothing sexualy stimulating about, it was H_O_R_R_I_B_L_E!!! How can you think that that story was worth the ink that it was written with?! You must be one sick sun of a bitch to write something like that! I feel sorry for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great well written

A good story...nice to see a well written piece...It did It for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay, umm that's a lil dusgusting

First of all, you need to proof-read before you post a story. Many many typos that messed with the story. Secondly, ewwwwwww damn, I agree with the ppl who posted earlier, that was disgusting. The enema and all..

Please remove this story, it's disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
stimulating

the people who gave you bad reviews obviously have no idea that different things turn different people on... this is under the catagory "reluctance/non-consent" people. and it's just a story! Not real life!

I thought the story was very hot. I love the control and the cleanings. There could have been more added to it, but overall it definately got me interested. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
complete crap

what a load of rubish.and it just went on and on.if this is the best you can do ( GIVE UP )

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sort of good??

As one of your other comments mentioned, there we a few typos that need to be corrected before posting. Typos make you stop and go ok what is that word and distracts from the story. On the other hand it was a good story the other readers that gave it a bad review must not understand that this story is under nonconsent/reluctance. By the way the story would have also been better if you discribed what the tattoo was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I'm not one for the whole cleaning thing but i love the contoll aspect of it. Don't listen to the other people who gave bad reviews. This type of thing isn't for everyone and some will think its gross but others will benefit from it. I loved it!! Personaly thinking about being taken by a doctor like that is something that does it for me. Its like you reached inside my head and put my fantasy in Literotica. Good job!

Jetta_WalesJetta_Walesabout 17 years ago
really enjoy forced medical scenes

Really enjoyed the story and it's certainly got me in the mood wich by others coments here must make me sick i guess but hey it's the non-concent section for goodness sake if you want to read something pleasant and happy pick a different catagory lol. Don't know why but I always enjoy the forced medical scenes though I'm not keen on lesbian action but that's just my personal preference as a hetro woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Sure this kind of subject matter is not for everyone, but I certainly enjoyed the story. I really get off on the whole medical scene with the control aspects. The story could have had more detail but it still got the job done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
write more of these please

wow.......all i have to say ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i liked this one...

I really liked this one...the suspense was amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Garbage

This story is inaccurate, pointless, and poorly written, no character development and just crap. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

I thought this story was absolutely amazing, I have read it many many times, I loved it beginning to end, I love the forced medical stories, I just wish literotica had more of them. Hopefully you can write up some more stories like this, I would definitely read them all! To everyone posting bad about it, that's an opinion, different things turn different people on, and I am proud to admit that I'm a sicko! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
proofread

The idea is good, but the writing style is poor. It definitely needs proofreading and editing. Grammar and typos are a problem, as well as left out details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hotttt

I thought this was a hot well written story. it pumped along without too many distractions and i didnt notice the typos was too intrigued about waht would happen next to the poor damsel. also why would you read something in nonconsent/reluctance if you didn't like the idea of nonconsent fantasy? silly readers. just the right amount of humiliation and degradation for me, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
4 out of 5

i have to say, it turned me on a ton! the only thing i didnt like was the tattoo portion, a little to much for me, but everything else was super hot.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
what did i miss

can someone anyone explain to me what kind of crap this is think i missed something next story please yuk . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Say what ?

This made no sense at all .

justoldijustoldialmost 12 years ago
CRAP

Besides a lousy story line of violence against women, your spelling sucks and your sentence continuity are pitiful. Have you heard of Spell Check. Zero Stars, if it was possible I would give -10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EH

That worked for me! I loved this story! But the ass cleaning thing was sort of gross :/ Yeah so anal is nasty but everything else was gr8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Isn't this wrong???

I remember this from biology. There is sphincter muscle at the bottom of the stomach to prevent the bowels from forcing food back into the stomach. It is occasionally over ridden by gas pressure due to intestinal problems, resulting in a small amount of food and gas reentering the stomach and released through the esophagus and the mouth. There are approximately 26 feet of intestines, so none of the fluids injected into the bowels will be forced onto the stomach, not enough pressure. The pain felt is the bowels cramping, or actually the bowels being stretched around the solid imbedded feces to permit the liquid additional access. I learned to never rely on only one injection of fluid being used to clean the bowels. But of course, this instance was not intended to clean the bowels, but to clear them of any solid feces. Even at that, one minutes would be insufficient to ensure a clean bowel. This is also the feeling when excess gas, created by the digestive process, forces itself around feces causing the bowels to expand on its way out the bowels, colon and finally the anal sphincter muscle often resulting in a foul smelling, loud, embarrassing noise. Especially in mixed company.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous