All Comments on 'Doctor's New Treatment Plan'

by AngelBell

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
hopeulikeithopeulikeitalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story

GREAT story! Moves quick and has a real sense of fun and humor about it - please write more!

CalypsoCalypsoalmost 13 years ago
Unexpected

Very well written, good pacing!! Can't wait for your next one!!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
Looking deep into the pussy to watch it cum.

love this story so very exciting and very erotic. had me standing to attention hard and fast. love it from start to finish more parts would be awesome. love the writing as well as the brilliant story.

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago

I want to be a doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

It's like you read my mind and wrote out my fantasy! Very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the doctor fantasies...

love love loved your doctor submissions. A huge fantasy of mine too. It made me so wet and I had loads of good cums from your stories. Please keep writing!!!

mrronmrronabout 12 years ago
Very erotic

Beautifully written. The detail is so realistic its almost as it you had actually experienced this. The only part I had trouble with was imagining the doctor being able to get close enough to Angel's face to enter her mouth. Seems to me like her arms and the table would both be in the way. That said, I was happy to suspend my disbelief and enjoy the experience as if I was there.

Mrron

KitschshamanKitschshamanabout 12 years ago
new to the genre

I'm not generally drawn to the doctor patient genre of erotica, but you did it so well you made me believe that a woman could actually be aroused by such as experience. It has not been my experience that women in truth are, but the fantasy as you presented it is so nice I might just have to read this one over and over. thanks, and well, well done.

dedic8ted2u2dedic8ted2u2about 12 years ago
Another good story

Another good story Angel! I do love how you get aroused by the thought of intrusive physical exams and explain the embarrassment and shame that you feel as you drip with excitement at the thought of being exposed and violated by a stranger...in a setting that most women dread and despise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE

I have a serious medical/gyno fetish...LOVE this one.

MsSandraMsSandraover 11 years ago
Oh Yes!

Love it. Need to find me a good looking black ob/gyn and get me a good long exam! Wish the nurse would lick the pussy while I gag on his dick though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How About Me?

I need an exam like that. I'm a 39 year old white male who loves enemas, prostate exams, and all kinds of anal stimulation. My female urologist takes care of a couple of those during my annual exam, I just wish she was a shemale and could inject large amounts of lube into my boypussy with a large cock. I guess I'd settle for a male doctor taking care of that part, lacking the shemale. dale oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why didn't she bite his dick off when he mouth raped her?

I would have.

mortimerfeldmanmortimerfeldmanabout 7 years ago
Lovely

Angel Bell,

Lovely story...you obviously have a fantasy to be tied down and explored until you have reached amazing multiple orgasms.

I would love to be your doctor...pretend doctor, play real. Keep writing.

MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding...would love more!

I am loving your Doctor stories! Has me so wet and hot! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Painless Clit? I Doubt It.

He then pulled the skin off of my clit and began to gently massage it between two fingers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The whore better be thankful. Got to come multiple times, after all. 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous