All Comments on 'Doctors Orders'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good first story

I complement your decision to write it the third person. The flow is a little choppy but pretty good for a first effort, and that will get better with practice. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs an editor.

You had some grammar issues, so you may want to get an editor to help. Otherwise, this was a decent first story, though a bit short. I will assume that there will be a few chapters to follow this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Liked it. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Great premise. I hope you continue this and add to the story. You set it up well for a sequel. Terrific work overall. Big fan.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

was a good read,could I have the name of that Dr, lol need to take my wife to him, lol. Joking aside was really a good read, thought it could have been longer though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

You have unique and original storylnes. Keep writing. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got to get more exciting

Please continue this story line. It is most erotic and a wonderful premise to most men who would love to take their wife to this doctor.

TagliasTagliasover 7 years ago
Keep on writing!

I really like this story. I hope the series continues

jlocal31jlocal31about 5 years ago
More?

I really enjoyed this story and would like to know if you plan to continue it?

PTWintersPTWintersabout 5 years agoAuthor
More?

Thanks so much for the kind words.

I did have plans for more, but sort of stalled out and eventually moved on to other stories. So, yes I do hope to return to this and turn it into a proper series with a conclusive ending but realistically that's not going to happen anytime soon. Sorry.

(My writing time is limited do to that pesky "having to pay bills")

I have some general ideas about where this is going, but always open to suggestions.

(My wifely duites story turned into a massive series after a reader's suggestion, so send any you have)

carnut44carnut44about 3 years ago
Another great story!

Great imagination and performance. Ready for the next chapter where HE realizes that she needs to be forced, in her throat and then in her pussy. She already knows that is what she needs but plays the reluctant role to keep him in control. More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...