Doctor's Orders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the tip of my cock at the entrance to her dripping cunt and pushed it all the way in. She was so well lubricated by her own juices that I slid into her without the least resistance. Her cunt was incredibly, wonderfully tight and within seconds I climaxed too. With both of us thrusting like mad, I felt my cum squirting deep inside her, mixing my juices with hers. Monique uttered a long wail of “Fuuccckkk meee!”, and then we both writhed silently together in an orgasmic frenzy.

The rest of the afternoon was less wild, but the fucking was equally enjoyable. I lost count of the orgasms we each had. If someone had been watching us, he could have written a complete sex manual just describing what we did to each other, and the positions we fucked in. I saved my favourite position for last. As I entered her in the ‘doggy position’, I marveled again at her shapely ass, and I caressed those soft globes non-stop until I climaxed for the final time. This position is excellent for deep penetration, and I released my last load of cum deep within her magnificent body.

I smiled to myself with wicked amusement. “My wife and I have both been fucked by doctors,” I thought. I don’t know what the ailment was, but I sure liked the cure!

Monique and I were totally spent. For a while we just lay in each other’s arms and talked, caressing each other from time to time. I realized that I was infatuated with this sensitive, hauntingly beautiful woman. Outwardly she seemed so confident and assured, but in reality was shy and lonely. I felt very protective toward her and wanted to wrap her in a blanket and keep her safe. I asked when I could see her again.

She looked at me sadly and put a finger to my lips. “Hush, mon cher,” she whispered, “do not ask for such a thing. Today has been wonderful. I think I could fall in love with you. But it ends here. There will not be another time for us.”

I was devastated. My protests fell on deaf ears. It was getting late and I had to leave. Pleading to the last, I finally got her to agree to take my phone number. But she refused to promise to call me. My head was in a fog. For the next few days, I could think of nothing and nobody but Monique. Liz and others wondered if I was ill. All day long, every day, I wondered if she would ever call. The thought that I might never see her again filled me with despair.

About a week after I had last seen Monique, my telephone rang. I picked it up and answered.

There was a moment of silence on the line, and then I heard a very familiar voice.

“Thees is your doctor calling, mon cher. I urgently need to make an appointment.”

(To be continued)

*****

The third and final chapter of this true-life drama will be available soon. The doctors and their patients will ride again! All the characters you have met in chapters 1 and 2 will come together in chapter 3 for a suitable climax to the story (the double entendres in that sentence are intentional!). As a bonus, at the end I will provide all the background to the story, and details of the individuals you have met.

Your feedback is important and valuable. Please let me know what you think about chapters 1 and 2. Please! I need to hear from you.

12