Doctor's Orders Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, she leaned against the computer desk with Steven taking her from behind as they both gazed at the pictures on the website. She felt somewhat guilty for contributing to the delinquency of minors, but what Steven was doing to her made her forget about all that.

Jack was quite satisfied. The parking lot had been his idea and the golf was from someone at the site. Now he was getting all kinds of requests. How much could he get her to do? Those teens grabbing her tits had been a great surprise, and it hinted that she would comply with a lot of the requests on the site. And as Hayley appeared to be such a willing slut, he began asking himself why shouldn't he fuck her? A little safe sex. his wife would never know. but he wasn't sure yet. It was time to take someone's request and amend it slightly. If she would do this. maybe she really was his to do anything he wanted. He hadn't imagined that the possibilities would be so. open. He had expected compromises, like limiting pictures to their bedroom, but they seemed almost familiar with this sort of blackmail.

Steven awoke and checked the web site early. "Our slut has been very cooperative. And your requests have been. entertaining. But she doesn't know about them yet, because I do them one at a time. Next, Hayley will expose both her breasts and her cunt in a crowded bar. And just so she doesn't blend in for a quick flash, she'll wear a red dress, high heels, and bright red lipstick. "

Hayley thought long and hard about this. And Steven did, too. They debated the time of day, the particular bar, possibly getting a pool table where it might be less crowded. the options went on and on. Finally, they decided just to get it over with and drove around, looking for the right place. Neither of them was in the habit of going to bars, even occasionally. After over an hour of driving, Hayley said, "That's it. This one. "

Steven looked at the old metal building, painted blue and white, with the obligatory neon beer signs in the windows. There were a good number of cars parked out front, more than at some of the others they had seen. "Why this one?"

"Because it's nowhere near where we live and I want to get it over with. Here's the plan. "

Steven entered the bar alone. He was surprised to find the bar counter so near the front. There were booths and pool tables around the side. The place was smoky, which he hated, and the bar was about half full. He sat at a table near the door, which was across a small aisle from the bar, opposite several empty stools. He noticed there weren't any women around. It was all guys - 20's, 30's, 40's. Not a rough bunch, but maybe an after work crowd. He hoped it wasn't a gay bar. then decided that it would probably be easier if it was. For Hayley, anyway.

She entered. It wasn't like a western movie when everything halts as someone enters the saloon. Only the guys at the bar noticed, but the conversation did stop. Hayley's red dress had a halter top, and the hem ended about mid-thigh. She had found some red high heeled shoes at a thrift store, and they made her look as expensive as they cost. No stockings. And the lipstick. Glossy.

Hayley walked up to a bar stool and sat down. Without a purse, it was sort of obvious she wasn't there to buy anything. A guy on the nearest stool, looking her up and down, asked, "Hey, lady, can I buy you a drink?"

Hayley spun her stool so that her back was to the bar, looked over her shoulder at him and said, "No. I'm just here to have my picture taken. " The guy looked confused as she spread her legs on the stool and pulled the hem up. She pulled the top of her dress down and heard Steven clicking away. She had planned on about 3 seconds, but the first 2 seemed to last an hour. She abruptly hopped off the seat, kicked off her shoes and ran towards the door, pulling her dress back up in the process. Steven just beat her to the door to open it for her and followed behind. A drawn out "Daaaammmmmnnation!" echoed in her ears. Their van was parked just outside the door, illegally, but it had seemed appropriate, somehow. Within seconds, they were off as several men opened the bar door, watching them leave.

On the way home, Hayley took the camera to look at the pictures. Steven had taken nine, some of them including the quick strip and one of her hopping off the stool. She didn't realize until she saw the pictures that she had looked at the men at the bar the whole time she had adjusted her clothes, and a couple of the pictures showed that they weren't keeping eye contact. They were definitely checking her out. She had wanted to make certain that they didn't make any moves towards her, but the pictures suggested she was tempting them. It might have been easier to try to sneak some pictures in the bar, but she felt certain that the "show and go" was the better option. And the pictures did show.

The next challenge was a step backwards, thankfully. She enjoyed going to outdoor concerts, and the amphitheater was perfect for the shot Jack, or whoever, wanted. She wore a summer dress and no bra. Before the concert began, Steven left the seats and was a good number of rows back when she stood, turned around and bent over to look through her purse. The difficult part was Steven's, trying to take pictures of her and not have the camera swiped by security. But then, it wasn't their camera, so what the hell. She knew some people in the nearby seats could see her tits clearly, but she just pretended like she was completely oblivious and returned to her seat. Steven went several rows beyond her, and she repeated the scene, this time spreading her legs and discretely pulling her dress above her knees. By comparison, this was innocent fun.

After getting her picture taken topless at a restaurant drive through and flashing her cunt while leaning on a police car, Hayley had fallen into sort of a comfortable routine. The exhibitionist pictures were somewhat difficult, but Jack kept his word about distorting her face when he posted them. And the sex with Steven was hot and frequent. She couldn't complain. she just wished the neighbor wasn't a part of it. But at least he wasn't asking for more. intimate. pictures. Yet she knew, in time, he would.

Their next assignment was an elevator scene in a downtown hotel. The catch was that it was to be a glass elevator, with her riding naked. Completely without clothes. They only had several choices of hotels, and they finally found one that seemed like it could work. Steven went to the third floor of the atrium, where he stood along the rail, with a good angle toward the elevator. Hayley waited below for the opportunity to ride an elevator with no one in it, and no one in the area that was in sight of it. Fortunately, the elevator faced away from the registration desk, but it made her more conspicuous as she had to linger in the lobby area waiting for her moment.

Finally, the opportunity arose, and she stepped in, pressing the "10" button. She quickly moved to the glass wall, and as the elevator made it past the first floor, she dropped her dress and waved at Steven. The problem was at the fifth floor, when she felt the elevator begin to slow to a stop. Eyes wide, she dropped to the floor to gather her dress, which she had unfortunately stepped out of. As the doors opened, she picked it up, turned, saw that it was two men, and tried to keep a smile. "Excuse me" somehow escaped her lips, and she leaned over to press the "close door" button. But as she did so, she had stepped on the hem of her dress, and she lost her grip, exposing herself completely. They were at least gentlemen of a sort, in that they didn't rush the elevator.

She dressed quickly, pressed "8" and decided to take the stairs down to the third floor to find Steven. She had approached this as a game, almost. But it would not have taken much for those two men to. And Steven would not have been around to help. Stupid.

Jack had been doing his own research. He had been driving around town for hours, looking for the right place. And he didn't mind the time away from home. Hayley's pictures were causing him to rub his cock raw, and he was sore. On top of that, his wife seemed to notice that he preferred to be alone in his office than with her, and she was becoming quite a grouch. So even if the drive proved fruitless, it was good to be out, mixing business and pleasure.

The next challenge moved what Steven and Hayley had started calling "the game" to another level. The website read: "This time our horny housewife is going to a motel, with her husband. And they'll have sex there. Will anybody watch through the open window?"

"Huh?" was Steven's response. He hadn't anticipated being part of the scene. A short time later, Jack rang at the door. "Here's the key to the room and the address. Don't park in front of your room. Be there tonight at 10:00 sharp. Keep the lights on. You can leave at midnight. It had better be a good show, by the way. " He turned and left, laughing to himself.

There hadn't been any mention of taking pictures, which meant that Jack, or someone else, would be doing that.

The motel was an old motor court and charged $29. 99 per night. The neon "vacancy" sign was burnt out, and there were only several cars there, all parked near the office, which was dark. In fact, the whole motel was dark. There weren't even any streetlights or porchlights. It was a strange and creepy place. One of the cars was an El Camino, which seemed appropriate for this particular motel. There had been a swimming pool at some point, which was filled with dirt but still marked by a dilapidated fence overgrown by high weeds. The motel court was in three sections, made of concrete block, with chipping paint. It was a dump.

They arrived at 9:55, and parked. Steven walked to the room and unlocked it. He checked the closet and the bathroom to make sure that it was all clear. Then he waved Hayley in. The first thing they noticed was that the window would have to be "open," because the drapes had been removed. They wouldn't be having sex beneath the sheets, either, because all but the bottom sheet had been removed.

Just as the clock changed to 10:00, a vehicle approached, its headlights filling the room. The lights went off, back on, and off. "I guess that's our signal," said Steven.

Hayley leaned into him, giving him a kiss, her hand pressing against his cock. He didn't understand why he should be so turned on, especially as he had feared that he wouldn't be able to perform. But even had Hayley not seemed so cooperative, he found himself looking forward to what amounted to having sex on stage.

He turned with Hayley, so that he faced the window with her back to it. With the lights on inside the room, he couldn't see anything outside the window. But the sound of the vehicle was heavy, and he figured it was a large van or sport utility. That helped, because it likely blocked the view for anyone else at the road.

He had insisted that Hayley not dress sexy, just to tweak Jack and his "good show" instructions. He lifted her T-shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. Then he reached behind her for her bra clasp, which secured her plainest white bra, which fell away shortly. Hayley responded by unbuttoning his knit shirt and pulling it over his head, and then squatting to undo his shorts. She pulled the belt away, undid the button, and lowered his zipper. His pants fell to his ankles, and his underwear soon followed.

Hayley remained squatted, and began licking his cock. He didn't look into the van, but knew that all they could see was her back and his chest. Ha! And what Hayley was doing was really starting to feel good. His attention was broken by a quick flash of the headlights, and he knew what they wanted. All they had seen was Hayley's back, and they couldn't see any of the "action. " He told Hayley to stand and then slowly turned her with his hands on her shoulders. As she turned, he was imagining more and more of her breasts being revealed to whoever was out there. Let them look. He was proud. He then reached around and felt for the button on Hayley's jean shorts. He then pulled the zipper down, and squatted, slowly removing her pants down her legs.

He reached between her legs and caught the front edge of her white panties with his fingers, and these he pulled down, too. He stood again, letting his hands trail over the curve of her hips, across her abdomen, cupping her breasts and then giving her nipples a gentle squeeze. He leaned in to kiss her neck. He became aware that there was a slight reflection of her in the glass, and he watched as his hands trailed down to her hairless cunt, where a finger found her clit. Found her wet clit.

She turned, moving him sideways for the benefit of the watchers, and she started sucking his cock. It was rare for her to do this, but this time, she seemed eager. And it was the show that he had always wanted. She looked up into his eyes, gave his cock long licks with her tongue, teased the head of his cock with her teeth, then sucked him in. It didn't take that long for those familiar feelings to start. "Whoa, Hayley. Stop. If I cum now, the show will be over until I recover. "

At this, Hayley said, "awwwww. I haven't finished you with my mouth since college. This was your only chance. " Then she hopped up to the bed, laying down, and more or less obscenely spread her legs.

"Hayley, how can you be so forward with someone watching?"

"Because," she thought, remembering she hadn't told him about the group at the doctor's house, "I'm turned on! Now suck me!"

Steven more or less dove in, as this was another rare offering from his wife. She enjoyed the tease and she loved the sex, but the oral stuff had never been a favorite. Flickering lights and a tug on his hair by Hayley caused him to lean his head to one side, so that whoever could see him lick his wife's cunt. While he was sure it made for a nice view, it was hard on his tongue to stay extended far enough to do the job but to keep his face from blocking the view.

He decided to let his fingers do the walking, laying next to her on the bed. He had admired her cunt ever since she had shaved it. Without the hair, it was a much more appealling place to play. He used both hands briefly, each pulling her labia apart. She was soaked, and he watched closely as he moved her lips to fashion a flower of sorts. Then he began rubbing his finger along her clit, slowly, delighting in the wiggling that it created in her. Then he slid a finger in, then two. And he headed for her G-spot. This caused Hayley to thrash somewhat on the bed and begin to moan. He could drive her to frustration this way, but he had never finished her off. It seemed like a good way to pass the time, though, and she certainly enjoyed it.

After five minutes, his hand was becoming cramped, so he withdrew his fingers, which were coated with her juices. He sucked his fingers, because she tasted good, and then felt a nudge to roll over. It was Hayley's show from this point.

Hayley was frustrated from the fingers within her. As always, he either couldn't stick with the rhythm or didn't stay in the right place, or. whatever. It just never worked. She had Steven turn so that his head was toward the door, but at angle to the window. Then she straddled him, grabbing his erection and lowering onto him in one sure stroke. As much as she liked foreplay and hated sex without it, there was nothing she liked better than the feel of a cock inside her when she was all warmed up and ready to go.

She leaned over, placing a breast at Steven's lips. She would have to make sure he didn't cum too quickly. He always did in this position, for some reason. She began grinding herself on his cock, making slow circles with hips and giving his cock a squeeze when it suited her. She lowered her breasts to his lips, alternating them, toying with him. He reached for a nipple and pulled it downward in a rhythm with her hips, sending shivers through her. And then he would bite slightly on her other nipple with his teeth, and. she moaned. She looked up and out the window as she continued circling her hips. She couldn't see the car, but she could make out her own reflection. It was a show she that was putting on. she could see it in the window. And somewhere beyond that window was. who was it? Was it Jack? Probably not. He didn't have a truck. Was it a man and his wife? A group of guys? Were they looking into her eyes, or at her breasts? Were they filming her, too? Would the blackmail ever end?

She could feel Steven tensing. Not yet, dear, she thought. She straightened and squatted on her feet, her hands on his pelvis. She began a slow, very slow descent on his cock, enjoying the feel within her as he penetrated within her. When she bottomed out, she slowly raised herself, taking joy in the pleasure that she saw in Steven's face. She was going much too slow to make him cum, but the feeling remained exquisite. She realized that she and Steven had never had sex in front of a mirror, and she returned her attention to the reflection in the window. She could see almost the full length of Steven's six inches, and watched as it slowly disappeared within her. And back up. And down. And back up. Her legs tired. Enough. She climbed off, getting on her hands and knees.

"Steven, fuck me now. " She felt a hand on her hip and the other feel its way to her cunt. Then, suddenly, she was full. "Oh, yes. That's it, fuck me hard!"

Steven slowly retracted his cock, and she backed into him to re-state her desire. "Fuck me, dammit! Fuck me hard!"

It didn't take much verbal encouragement to get what she wanted out of Steven. He began pounding her, his cock filling her, his balls slapping against her. Her breasts swung with each thrust, her nipples grazing the bed sheet. She hated that she was doing this because of Jack, but this was so much more enjoyable than it had been with the doctor or his friends. It was just the two of them, except they were being watched. And it turned her on. "That's it! That's it! Harder! Fuck me! I want to feel you cum inside me. Her heart was racing, and she could tell Steven was about to cum. Then he pulled out, and just as she was about to express her anger, she felt a stream of cum land across her back, then another. Then she felt his hands rubbing his jism into her back.

She didn't want that! She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, inserting two fingers, working her clit furiously. "Come here and kiss me!" Steven did, but then he moved to her breasts, which he cupped and began sucking. Then she heard him speak, and it surprised her. "That's it Hayley, fuck yourself with those fingers. Spread your legs wide, show them your pussy. Show them how hot a wife you are. " She felt his mouth again at her nipples, and she wasn't going to be deprived of her climax. She bucked, causing Steven to bite her nipple slightly, but she continued through the pain as the orgasm hit and washed through her body. She remained there, aware of Steven petting her body, tracing the surface of her skin with the softest touch.

When she awoke, the lights were off. The window was open, and she was pretty sure that the vehicle was no longer outside the window. Steven was rubbing her back, her hips, and her legs, with a light touch. "What time is it?"

"It's a little after midnight. You've been asleep for about 15 minutes.

"When did the truck leave?"

"Soon after you climaxed and they realized that the show was over. I got up and turned the lights off, and away they went. But I saw them just before they turned on their headlights. It was a man and a woman. I didn't recognize them, but it wasn't Jack. There was no sign of a video camera, either. I was worried about that. You okay?"

"Yeah. At some point I'm going to have to sort out my feelings about all this. There's one part of me that says this has all been great fun, aside from the guys at the elevator. But then there's another part of me that wants to crush Jack. "

123456...8