Doctor's Orders Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven replied, "I know how you feel. In a way, it's like a gift that Dr. Gilliam gave us. Our sex life was rather stale before all this happened, and now. "

"And now, there has to be a point when all of this comes to an end. I don't trust Jack, and eventually something bad is going to happen. " It dawned on Hayley that her fantasy, being controlled sexually by another man, had changed. The sex was, she had to admit, an enjoyable context, but the feeling that she craved was to defeat her captor. She had beaten Dr. Gilliam. She could do it to Jack. Her romance novels had it all wrong, falling in love with the captor. In her favorite book, and in all of them it seemed, the heroine was captured and raped, then overcame her captive by making him love her. How silly she had been. If the historical fictions were written in a current setting, the same author would have people picketing her home. And be deserving of it.

She looked at her husband for several long moments, seeing the man who had captured her heart. He raised his eyebrows in question. "Steven, make love to me. "

The website was again updated. There were a few pictures posted of Hayley sucking Steven's cock and of him fondling her breasts. But apparently, their audience was too distracted to take any other pictures. "I'll bet Jack is disappointed," said Hayley. "What's with the next mission?"

Steven read over her shoulder. ""Next, my slut neighbor will. well, just imagine. But I'll post the pictures afterward. "

"I guess he'll let us know. " Steven noticed that Jack was now accepting American Express and Discover, whereas before it was Visa and Mastercard. Business must be on the rise. It was a compliment. Of sorts.

Jack was feeling his oats. Hayley, he was now confident, would do whatever was needed. But it surprised him that Steven seemed just as willing. And they wouldn't know it, but he had them to thank for his newest, and largest, client. It had been accidental that it had worked out, but. Who would have known that when he was showing the prospect his computer server system, that this person would recognize the ongoing monitor on bandwith, and then have the curiosity to ask what website was drawing so much traffic? Jack hadn't claimed that the website was his, but when his customer said that he would like to see Hayley in action, he couldn't help but add, "What if I could arrange it?"

And so he had. In the motel room. And it was nice and anonymous for his client, who had now signed on the dotted line, with the understanding that it was a "one time only" negotiating perk. And if he wanted to renegotiate later, then. Hayley would just have to accommodate him. It was amazing how everything was coming together. Coming together. Yes, it was time for Jack to give himself a reward. Then the phone rang.

After hanging up the phone, he decided he better take his reward now, rather than later. He drove home, knowing that his wife would be out. Then he walked across the yard to Hayley's house and rang the doorbell.

Hayley opened the door with a curt, "What do you want?" Jack just smiled and stepped inside the house.

"Well, it's about your next mission. When was the last time you and Steven had sex?"

Hayley tried to think about why this was important to know, but decided that it couldn't hurt anything. "This morning. Before he went to work. "

"Perfect. You asked what I want. It's you. "

Hayley didn't understand the line of questioning, but she understood that Jack now wanted to fuck her. "I thought you were afraid of disease. "

"Yeah. I'm going to risk it. "

"What about your wife? Isn't she home?"

"She went to her mom's house for a week, and I didn't do anything to discourage her. " Jack held her by the wrist and led her up the stairs to her bedroom, which he had never scene before except on videotape. "Where do you keep your sex toys, and where is the camera?"

Hayley went to the bathroom and pulled out a black bag which contained her vibrators, blindfold, and bondage straps. She found the camera downstairs and returned with it.

As turned on as she had been at Dr. Gilliam's house, or with Dr. Gilliam for that matter, Hayley felt nothing but violated as Jack removed her clothes. His manner was somewhat rough, and he pawed at her breasts, pinching them and sucking on them as if he didn't care what it felt like to her. But then, he probably didn't. Then he had her lay on the bed while he used the straps to secure her to the four corners. Hayley felt like she could cry, but she didn't want to give in to him. She wished Steven was home. A steely hostility took over as he felt her body with his hands, leisurely but roughly. She felt sorry for his wife.

He undressed, and she was sorry to see that his cock was slightly larger than Steven's. She had enjoyed the notion that he was blessed with a 3" nub. When he entered her, she wasn't wet, and he forced his way in. It hurt before it began to feel better. And even after it began to feel good, she wouldn't allow herself to participate by moving her body. She didn't want him to enjoy it. Hayley's mind started to wander to dinner. What would she cook? Hayley couldn't imagine why he chose now as the time to take her. Was it his intention to be fucking her when Steven returned? She ducked a kiss to look at her clock. 5:10. Steven would be home in 20 minutes.

Without her help, it seemed that Jack was quite content to just to thrust within her. He was in no particular hurry, apparently, and he continued to grab at her tits as best he could while maintaining his balance. It made sense, in a way, that he handled her tits so much. His wife was almost flat-chested. Ha. `You can't have everything,' came to mind, but then she realized that, yes, he could, and he did. She could probably expect him to fuck her any day he wanted to. Something had to be done.

For fifteen minutes he fucked her, removing his cock apparently when he was close to cumming, making it last. Steven would be here in about five minutes, she thought. Murder could happen. Jack started increasing his rhythm and thrusting harder. She didn't encourage him, and it was all she could do not to move with him. Finally, she just closed her eyes as she felt him cum within her, a faint heat source within her, fading away. She felt him withdraw, but kept her eyes closed. She didn't want to see his face, and particularly any sign of gloating.

She felt a shift in movement on the bed, and then realized he was placing a blindfold on her. Then she felt a towel between her legs, apparently cleaning her up. Then, ear muffs. She had forgotten those were in the bag. What was he up to? And finally, a gag. She wasn't sure what cloth he was using. She knew there weren't any of those in the bags. Steven would never use one.

Then she felt something on her abdomen. It tickled. Writing. What was he writing? Why did men seem to like to write on her body? Maybe he saw one of Dr. Gilliam's pictures. She heard a faint low toned murmur, and she hoped it was the garage door. Good. Get this guy out of the house. Or maybe it was the air-conditioner turning on, as she felt cold air blow against her skin.

Steven returned home from work, tired. Tired from working, tired of the reality of what his sex life had become. Hayley's "events" were a thing of the past. Now it was all about Jack. Whereas he had taken so much joy in the sexual acts that Hayley had put on while controlled by Dr. Gilliam, even with his suspicions, and while he could admit that what Jack had made them do was fun, it was interesting that their last several times together, he and Hayley had enjoyed just making love. holding each other, caressing each other, kissing lightly and passionately. or just feeling the other's hands during the afterglow.

"Hayley?" No answer. Her car was in the garage.

She wasn't downstairs, so he headed upstairs. He found his wife spread-eagled on the bed. Tied. Earmuffs even. He didn't really want her this way, some other time, yes. But he didn't want to disappoint her after she managed to get herself. laid out like this. He saw there was a message on her abdomen. Written in lipstick. "I've been saving it all day. Eat me. "

Steven didn't know what to make of this. She usually emptied herself shortly after they made love. And he was no stranger to the taste of his cum. he had licked it from her breasts many times. But, he couldn't recall sucking it from her cunt. But if that's what she wanted. He undressed and got up on the bed and approached her cunt. She was hot. She must have played with a vibrator before she tied herself up.

He extended his tongue, lightly tracing her labia. She didn't move. She was playing it cool. We'll see about that. He blew against her sex. Nothing. He found her clit and pressed against it, slowly with more pressure. Nothing. He used his fingers to spread her lips slightly. they remained open easily. He began licking the outside of her cunt in wet, wide strokes, enjoying the smoothness of her hairless skin. He saw that she shivered slightly. He then inserted his tongue into her hole, amazed at the wetness inside. She must have played with herself a lot to be so lubricated. And as his tongue withdrew, he not only tasted his cum, but smelled it. He liked the smell of it and pressed his nose against her pussy, then rubbed her clit with it. Then he went inside with his tongue again, licking her juices, and his. He didn't realize it would stay so moist or so. pungent. through a day. She begain raising her hips to meet his face, and he licked again, sucking in his cum. Well, she was into it now. He backed away from her cunt to blow against it again, softly. He was amazed to see some cum dribble from her open hole. He licked it up with the tip of his tongue, removing it from her flesh with the lightest pressure possible. He heard her moan. Just as he thrust his tongue inside her, he became aware that he was being watched.

It was Jack. He had been in the closet, and he was holding the camera. Jack said, "See you later. " He heard his laugh, short little "heh's," trail off down the stairs. Whatever. Oral sex must be the theme for the website. Steven was still turned on, and he moved up Hayley's body. His cock slid within her easily and he began to fuck her. She moved her head slightly, and he assumed she wanted the gag off. It looked uncomfortable. He wasn't sure where the cloth had come from. Slowly grinding within her and resting on an elbow, he managed to untie the cloth and remove it. He knew the earmuffs would hurt after a while and removed those as well. Then the blindfold.

Hayley's eyes adjusted momentarily, then looked astonished, then horrified. "What?" Steven asked.

"Nothing. Just. fuck me. "

Steven leaned forward to give her a kiss, and he was surprised that she kept her eyes wide open, as she normally closed them during sex. Her mouth parted, taking in gasps of air as he began thrusting within her, her jaw quivering with sexual tension, and he could tell that she was approaching orgasm. But there was a look about her face that suggested he was a stranger to her. Or something. It was odd. Maybe it was because she remained tied to the bed. Finally, her eyelids snapped shut and she buckled in orgasm. He came within her, and, exhausted, all but collapsed on her.

Her eyes opened, and the strange look remained on her face. "Is something wrong?"

She didn't answer. So he kissed her, hoping, if anything, to close her eyes again. And it was then that her body began to tremble. Her eyes were open, staring at him in a way, but she was into the kiss.

She broke away for a moment. "Steven. Untie me, please. And then. eat me again? Please?"

Several hours later, Hayley called Steven into the library, where they kept their computer. "I want to do something first, before you see the website. " She began taking his clothes off. His cock was limp, having fucked Hayley twice since arriving home. "I love seeing it when it's soft. " Okay, sure. She reached over, and turned on the power to the computer monitor.

Steven looked at the screen, which, not surprisingly, was showing Jack's website. The picture was scrolled down a bit, and he saw pictures from the afternoon. He wasn't surprised to see pictures of his blurred face, licking at his wife's cunt. He was aware that Hayley kept checking out his cock, which remained soft. His only thought was that he wished he had kept un-blurred copies of all the pictures, but he wouldn't tell Hayley that. He reached over to the mouse and scrolled the picture upwards.

"CREAM PIE" No big deal; he enjoyed it. There was smaller text. "These pictures were taken when the slut's husband returned home from work. He ate her out, but good. It was strange for me really. Not to watch and take pictures of them. That was great. The strange part was that he didn't know that I had just finished fucking her, and that he was eating my cum out of her cunt! And, of course, that was the challenge that had to be kept secret. And he didn't suspect a thing! Come back in a couple days to see the slut's biggest challenge yet!"

Steven was dumbfounded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Hayley let a short silence linger, then answered, "I was gagged. Remember?"

"Why did you let him fuck you?"

"For the same reason we've been his little sex puppets. He surprised me. He told us he wouldn't fuck me, remember? Well, he changed his mind. "

"So, what then? He can fuck you anytime?" Jealousy. He had never really known the feeling. His neighbor fucking his wife?

"Look at yourself. Ever since you learned he fucked me, you're cock has been huge. So maybe you can tell me what turns you on about it. My guess is that he'll fuck me until we can figure a way out of this. I was resigned when the doctor forced me to have sex. I can do it again. " There was a long silence. "Look, we both knew this was going to happen, if not him, then it would be somebody else. `Absolute power corrupts absolutely,' right?"

"It almost sounds like you enjoyed it. "

"What, am I supposed to hate sex? He tied me up and fucked me. I did my best just to lay there, and I can't imagine that he had much fun. He was rough the way he grabbed at me, too. "

"Well, you didn't seem to be stone cold when I . " Steven faltered.

Hayley was quiet, clearly trying to think of what to say. "Jack fucked me, and it wasn't great. It wasn't even good. I just wanted him to leave. He came inside me about three minutes before you showed up. I heard a faint noise through the ear muffs, and I thought it was the air-conditioning. I knew you would be home anytime, but it didn't seem like any time at all before he, that is, you, started licking me. I started imagining that it was you doing it, because I hated that he was licking my sex. Anyway, the fantasy took over, and. I didn't know that it would turn me on. "

"Thinking of me licking your cunt? No. You mean thinking of me licking his cum! I can't believe that. "

"Well, believe it. When you kissed me afterwards, I smelled his cum on your breath. That's why I wanted you to fuck me. I liked the smell. "

"You liked the smell? When I've licked my cum off your tits, you don't want me to get near your face. "

"I know, Steven. It surprised me, too. "

"So when you told me to eat you again, what was it to you? That I was eating my cum, or his again?"

Hayley didn't answer, directly, anyway. "Look at you. You're leaking pre-cum. What can I do to make it up to you?"

The doorbell rang early the next morning. Steven had just left for work. It was Jack. "I was surprised I didn't hear anything from Steven. He must have enjoyed it. " Jack came inside and removed Hayley's robe, leaving her naked in the foyer. It was too early for this.

Hayley didn't say anything.

"So, I figure he liked it. And I decided to leave him another surprise. " Jack pushed her toward the steps. Jack wasn't much for words that morning, either. Hayley again tried her "lame" posture, then he told her to get on top and ride him. She did. She didn't feel guilty about it. It was more of a sadness that she was being used by so worthless a person. She at least had respect, of a sort, for the doctor. But Jack just made her feel cheap. He came quickly inside her.

"I can guess that you would probably like me to leave. But not today. I've wondered how many times I could fuck a woman in a single day. "

It became painful in the late afternoon. Hayley knew how many times Jack had fucked her, because he was counting. And it was during the eighth that he seemed to go on forever. He seemed to be having a harder and harder time getting to orgasm. The second and third times she admitted to herself that she had enjoyed, and she was mad at herself after orgasming after both. Jack knew that she was becoming responsive and revelled verbally in "fucking his neighbor's slut wife good. " Despite his verbal antics, it felt good, and it was impossible for her to stay still. And she was at least rewarded by Jack not being so rough with her. He wasn't good, but he wasn't bad. But after seven times, her cunt and her tits were sore. She was tired of kissing a man that was not her husband, and she was tired on sucking on his cock between rounds. He finally came within her, and they both knew that Steven was due home at any minute. Just like yesterday.

"Well, I guess the number is going to stay at 8. Even if I had the rest of the evening, I don't think my back could take any more. I'm not that out of shape, but. man, it hurts. "

Hayley couldn't resist a small joke. "Well, stop fucking around and see a doctor. "

Steven looked at her, grinned slightly while holding her gaze for a few seconds, then said, "Get your bondage ropes. "

Hayley replied, "Not again. "

"Oh yes. Again. There's something I like about letting it be clearly known that I fucked you. " He tied her up. "And, I want you to be available tomorrow at 4:30. " He began to leave.

"Jack. can I ask a favor?" That stopped him.

Hayley heard Jack leave through the front door. At least, she hoped he was gone and wasn't playing a trick. It was another 20 minutes before Steven arrived home and found her upstairs. She wasn't blindfolded or gagged this time, just spread eagled as before.

She said, "Don't worry, he's gone, I'm pretty sure. " Steven looked her over. She knew she was a mess. The sheets were soaked. She had hoped to take a shower in the morning. Obviously, that had never happened. She knew that her cunt lips were red and swollen, that there was dried cum all around her sex, and that a little bit of Jack's cum dribbled out now and then. "Eat my cum. J!" was written on her shaved mons. And he had written with a Sharpie pen in thick block letters. She didn't know how long it would take to wash it off.

Steven untied her legs, then her hands. He looked worried. He was about to climb next to her on the bed. "I'm okay, Steven, but I want you to take your clothes off, first. " He shook his head, not sure if he should. "Go ahead. I want you to. " He did, and climbed next to her on the bed. He leaned next to her face to give her a kiss. It was a short one. She was sure he could smell Jack's sweaty cock on her breath. She could.

She traced his cheek with a finger. "Honey, you know I love you. " She nudged him and pulled him atop her.

"Hayley, I. " She put a finger to his mouth.

"Ssshhhhhhhh. " She couldn't explain, but she began pushing him on his shoulders, down her body.

"Hayley. "

"Ssshhhhhhhh. " A tear formed in her eye, surprising her. She put her hands on the sides of his head. Her vision of this moment was what had gotten her through the day. "I'm so sorry. " She spread her legs wide and pushed his head in to her sex, then closed her legs around him.

She felt him pierce her cunt tentatively with his tongue and begin lapping her juices. mingled. with. another man's. cum. It wasn't that his tongue felt that good. She could hardly feel him. Still it was the thought, the anticipation, and the sight of him. she screamed in orgasm. Her body convulsed for the next five minutes as she held Steven in place. She finally relaxed her leg muscles, and he withdrew. Cum was on his face. And her juices, too, she knew. But mostly cum. She couldn't help but look. "Did you get it all?"

123456...8