Doctor's Orders Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but you know me, I might come and watch. Just kidding!"

They both laughed. Hayley said, under her breath, "I don't care. "

There was a pause. "Really?" What? She didn't realize she had spoken out loud. Did it matter? No, not really. They had known each other long enough. She could trust her, although trust was becoming harder to place these days. But, no, it was just the creeps who had abused her.

"What, you want to?" Sandy didn't answer, but just looked at her, hopeful. "If you really want to, sure. But, no cameras. "

"Awwww. "

"Hey, if you want a camera, I'll bring one and take pictures of you!" Hayley meant it as a joke, but Sandy looked like she was considering the idea.

By the time they had reached home, Sandy had pried from Hayley that she and Steven would leave around 11:00 in the morning.

It was about 1:30 when Steven and Hayley reached the little pool. Hayley didn't waste any time, stripping her clothes and entering the pool. Steven followed and met her for a shivering embrace. Although they had been through some of the wildest experiences, they had never had an opportunity for this simple one. A skinny dip. So they splashed, and played, grabbing at each other. Steven knew that the doctor and his wife were watching, from somewhere on the hill, and that he and Hayley were apparently one of a small number of couples that had been invited here.

And for the kindness that the doctor had shown them, he didn't worry about being watched. And neither did Hayley. It was great fun, and he hoped the doctor's wife got a thrill from it. Steven couldn't imagine what married life would be like if he were impotent, but he had to congratulate the doctor for finding ways to keep his wife's sexual needs met. Let them watch.

They were both beginning to get really cold, and they decided to climb up to the rock to sun themselves, taking a heavy bedspread with them. It was the perfect afternoon and the perfect setting, and he was with the perfect mate for making love.

Hayley's thoughts turned inward as she climbed the rock with Steven. She had changed. She had experienced. more. sexually than she ever could have dreamed. And with the nightmare over, she was surprised that there was a sadness. Would she ever feel randy again? A spontaneity? She realized that those were the things that Steven had desired from her, and that Dr. Gilliam indirectly fulfilled. Would he still feel that way?

She hoped so. And her problem was the reverse. Her thoughts had been too focused on reliving the night with Henry, the night at the doctor's house, and the elevator scene, of all things. But she saw the danger in fantasizing about that, but at the same time, she desired a middle ground. Would Steven eat his cum from her cunt anymore? Would he today? Would Sandy be shocked if he did, if she were out there? Could she ever feel him thrust into her without thinking about taking a limo ride?

They laid down on the comforter, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the sun warming her body. She was aware of his kisses on her hand, and then her arm, and then her shoulder. This wasn't so bad. Steven began pushing all the right buttons. kisses on the neck, a breath in the ear, a lick. But it wasn't until he entered her that it all seemed to fit together. Only Steven knew what she liked, and it was only Steven that could look into her eyes as he made love to her and make her heart melt. Steven would always be enough.

They cuddled together, naked in the sun, hands on each other's bodies, heart rates gradually returning to normal. Steven whispered into her ear, "Now that we've made love, I thought you should know. "

"What?"

"I brought body paint. "

She laughed. Forget the fantasy. Forget the memories. Well, maybe not. But Steven wasn't just enough, he was all she needed.

E-mail to: In Profile

* * * * *

(c) Copyright 2001

This work is copyrighted to the author, with all rights reserved. -- This work may be archived and displayed on non-commercial web sites without permission, but please do not remove the author name or e-mail address.

1...345678