All Comments on 'Doctors Without Boundaries'

by cowboy109

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Done

Well done indeed cowboy109. I do so enjoy reading about interracial sex especially involving black females. A pleasant surprise was that I enjoyed the non-erotic elements of this story almost as much. Perhaps your best submission yet. Thanks for the read and a request for a story involving a buxom black beauty being taken by an older white man for his selfish pleasures in a non-consensual/reluctant setting. If you please. Regardless of your decision I'll be reading you.

I_am_darknessI_am_darknessabout 14 years ago
Lovely and engrossing

I'm gobbed smacked with this one. I couldn't wrap up today without leaving some feedback for it.

Inspired by a recent viewing of 'Blood Diamond', I went in expecting to pleasure myself with tales of moral ambiguity set on this alien continent. The strong preying on the desperation of the weak kind of thing. Instead what I got was a lot more.

You've created a great compelling piece. All of the character hold deep substance, and the turn of events gripping and calculating to the last. Not at all what I expected on Literotica - not sure if this is a good or bad thing though. The sex scene finale felt very heated in an out of context kind of way, but I digged it. I would have loved more action between the protagonist and Namazzi - I felt as an audience teased throughout the whole body of this text. I'm almost dissapointed when the payload was not what I expected. I guess real life is not like the literotic world.

Still, I felt drawn in to the mysteries of Africa. It's both a beautiful place as well as horrible which I think you've expressed really well. This is represented well in all of your characters to. You've inspired me to learn more about Africa. The culture and it's superstitious nature fascinates me. I hope you were not over exaggerating in some parts, or I might cry for hooking me in.

I'll be following more of your works from here, when I find the time.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 10 years ago

wow. that is an incredible story. thank you for writing and sharing it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous