All Comments on 'Does That Make Me Gay?'

by AngelSCC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well Done!

What a great story. I truely mean it. It was compelling and sincere. I enjoyed the depth and personality of the characters. The experience was very real and honestly intimate.

-Idsmyalterego

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 14 years ago
A fun story

At first I was dubious about the alternating points of view approach, but you seemed to make it work. Certainly the characters were well done. Hope to read more by you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Good Story

Excellent... It's a great story.

It's one of the best stories I have read so far. Your characters are very lovely.

Please keep your great work going. I liked your story very much and can't wait to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wait a minute!!

I absolutely loved it but was REALLY hoping for it to continue anyway thanks for writing it!

astirastirover 6 years ago
So well written...

Sensual, romantic and literate. I am left purring, flesh and soul. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed all the getting to know each other, it was fun and made the sex more meaningful. You might want to use an editor though, there are a lot of little proofreading things that could be fixed. Overall I really liked it.

mrmoo6969mrmoo6969over 3 years ago
Slightly skeptical to start with but blown away in the end

I was a little bit skeptical about this at the beginning, nothing against but I don’t care for trans stories, but I kept reading and by second page I was in love. This story is a couple of firsts for me, first story I ever cared to “favourite” and first story I ever just read like a novel on here and not like erotica.

I was disappointed you didn’t make it a series. Amazing writing, excellent story.

proseinagardenproseinagarden8 months ago

Excellent characters characters and good plot. Definitely has potential to be a series if you wanted but the tender night was awesome. Thank you!

Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

I enjoyed this, as others said you could continue this if you do choose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous