All Comments on 'Dominated By and Older Couple'

by Icantthinkofone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this fabulous story. You must go back to the older couple!

So turned on by their power over you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!

Wow, this is totally hot!! I'm hard in my wife's panties.. ready to be taken and squirt!! More please!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 14 years ago
Well Done

You've captured the way I feel about being used and forced into gay sex! Somehow having a forceful female "prepare" you to serve her husband makes it even better. That the couple were never together was a nice touch. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A well trained slave

What a great story! I enjoyed it more than any I've read so far. Being a cocksucker I'd love to be the slave of a couple. I've served women who have used me in just about every way possible and while I missed getting the cocks that I need I did enjoy being used. The women never let me fuck them, only suck their pussy and drink their piss and suffer the beatings and other humilations they enflicted on me. I need a couple that will use me as a sex object, let me suck the pussy and cock and fuck my ass all day long. I'm a whore for ass fucking and the more the better. I really like it when the cock can make it hurt. I also like taking two in my ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Very good story. It was very thought provoking and erotic.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaalmost 5 years ago

I remember when I was 16 in high school how an older couple introduced me to bi sex and BDSM. The couple was in their 40s and they tie me up and have me lick and suck both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would have given it a 5, but I have a real problem with her restraining him the way she did and leaving. A half hour could have turned into hours or even never, and no one coming into the home for days. I'm talking about a car accident, in case the author missed it. The husband could have called a cab, or an Uber; could have towed the car to a shop and most shops will give a customer a ride. It would have been a lot of trouble, but the wife could have taken the sub with her, or made him leave and return another day.

Other than that, loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous