All Comments on 'Domination'

by morenowagain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A really fine first submission

Thank you for sharing a clear and obvious talent with us - this was a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot

Real intense. Great potential. The best parts were where it slowed down. The big jumps across years were a little jarring. More coming (but not cuming) ahead I hope.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 10 years ago

I don't believe you're a woman. I enjoyed the second half of this more than the beginning. Some changes to make--No high heels, the man's eyes should be brown and his hair should be black, she should keep her pubic hair, (hairless women can't dominate men, not physically possible) and she should be made more likable somehow. Maybe make her less of a typical New York City acting woman (all they care about is fashion and money and superficial junk). Maybe I don't like her because she'll listen to a man talk about sex with his exes, or maybe it's because she's rich enough to be able to afford to go to Columbia (there's a difference between getting in, and being able to afford it). I went to my State university because it was paid for.

morenowagainmorenowagainover 10 years agoAuthor

For those who enjoyed Part I of "Domination:" Part II should be appearing soon.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
amazing

can't wait for part 2!

morenowagainmorenowagainover 10 years agoAuthor

Part II has been posted: http://www.literotica.com/s/domination-ch-02-1?page=2

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible drivel

What part of any of this was even mildly interesting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous