All Comments on 'Donkey Ch. 02'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Omg the lucky fucker, I have dreamed of sucking and fucklng Jennna Colman for years, ever since I first met her when she was sixteen. She oozed sex appeal even then. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot story

Great scenario, hope to read many more instalments. It was good that you didn't take advantage while she was the worse for drink, a true gentleman! Loved that you shot a massive load of cum in her month. Ms Coleman exudes sexuality as a 'prim and proper' woman next door, my favourite type I think. Just a minor point, she has dropped Louise from her stage name, now Jenna Coleman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

great chapter so fucking hot maybe u could do susanna reid or rachel riley next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some suggestions

Instead of periods, use commas for dialog.

“Holy fuck, that dick is massive,” Jenna said, looking excited.

You can put a period if it’s not followed with who said it. Also, I would work on not repeating words in the same paragraph. It feels like reading the same thing over and over and can get repetitive quick.

I love Jenna and the story concept was good. Just need to work on the writing chops.

AgentArsenicThoriumAgentArsenicThoriumover 5 years ago
Great Story

Love Jenna and great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, are you going to continue his Adventures ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Donkey Ch. 01 Previous Part
Donkey Series Info