All Comments on 'Donna, Young Wife'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed your story. But that's just me I suppose. (I'm currently looking for a slut girfriend to have some adventures with.) Thanks again.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 14 years ago
Who could resist

Thanks for the hard on and the great experiences of your slut life. Unlike the anon folk above I enjoyed your story simply because it turned me on. You pix on the Bio page started me but it was your words and actions that got me there. Thanks and please you must have some more stories for us.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
That was really hot

Those bikers knew what they wanted and just took it. She didn't need to be forced, much, though. Opportunities should be taken advantage of when they present themselves.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uover 14 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Donna does it once again. What a great woman. Keep cumming and keep sharing your stories. WOW!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
TAKING ALL COCK CUMMINGS

awesome story love the way this story went. so much cum. enough to keep you going for a year or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well----

Even idiots are called "jr" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wish I could say something good...

but the events crashed together so badly it wasn't even a story. At least you were consistent with the dangling participles every other line. ex: "The skinny guy's cock grew to half the size of my arm when hard, and finally sat back down on a log while pulling me down onto his lap." I'd like to see a cock sit on a log and pull you into its lap! Keep trying.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Crude and stupid.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
Donna, that was great

loved the story, going to read all of yours for sure,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really should just move it to group sex

This is about as far from a loving wife story as you can get, unless it is a primer on how to fuck up marriages.

Bill69billBill69billalmost 10 years ago
God bless Jerry

The world needs more husbands like him!

Why? Cause then, we would have more sultry, slutty gals like you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jealous

Why couldn't I have married a girl like Donna. Gang bangs are one of my hot buttons, and the idea of a woman fucking a dozen guys or so one after the other is so very hot!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Sharedwhorewife with a nasty one, even for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"You have real nice breast,". What, she only had one? Sorry, but some typos are funnier than others.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great little wife! I love the idea of my wife being passed around as other men make her cum. If you get with a good looking woman it’s expected that she’ll draw attention and you can’t fight every man the looks at her. Some will get her so you might as well let them have their fun and watch her. I love seeing them climb on her and each getting a turn to enjoy her sweet pussy, and making her moan.

OseekerOseeker3 days ago

I enjoy wife with friends & husband stories. But this read like a porn video & didn't arouse me much.

3 stars I guess..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous