Donna, Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry was as hard as a rock, and I sucked him for a while before he mounted me from the front. He slid in easily as I had been stretched by Pete so much, and I was so sensitive that he had me cumming another two times before he came too.The three of us laid side by side on the bed recovering, and then took turns to use the bathroom. I still had on my stockings and garter and slipped them off, joining the men on the bed again. Pete was showing interest again as his member stiffened, and he started to stroke my leg. Jerry began to suck my breast, and then they were working together sucking both breasts and teasing my pussy. I grabbed Pete with my left hand, he was almost hard. Jerry in my right was semi-hard. I moved to alternate my sucking between them and then saw that Pete wanted me on top. I lowered myself onto him enjoying the glorious feeling of being totally filled.

Jerry moved behind me, his hands working my bouncing breasts. I could feel his cock pushing at my entrance, trying to join Pete's inside, but things were too tight, so he moved to be sucked. I felt Pete explode again inside me. Jerry moved round behind, and as Pete pulled out, Jerry slid inside. Magnificent! Pete was able to make it one more time with me much later after we took a break, while Jerry watched, as he really couldn't get hard again because of all the beer he had consumed. After minutes of being pumped, I heard Jerry in conversation with another male. I looked up from my pounding and saw a good looking guy stripping off his clothes and revealing a cock as big as Pete's. I motioned for him to join us, as I was really getting into it now. I was riding Pete on the bed and figured the new male would offer his cock to my face.

Instead, John, Pete's friend, pushed me over onto Pete's chest and I felt him mount me on the bed from behind and rub the tip of his cock over my asshole. I yelled at him that I didn't like it in the ass then he attempted what Jerry had not been able to do. I don't know if it was all the stretching, my juices or just my horniness, but I squirmed when I felt a second cock sliding in my pussy above Pete's. Somehow, John managed to push and squeeze his large cock into my wet stretched hole and slowly eased in all the way to his balls. This was my first double vaginal penetration and I could not believe the sensations that shot through my body and loins. Pete and John would take turns easing in and out, alternating their strokes and rubbing my clit and G-spot until I had multiple orgasms for the first time.

The men kept this up for about twenty minutes as Jerry amusingly watched his wife being stretched and royally fucked from the position of his chair. From his angle, he could clearly see the two cocks plunging deep into my pussy, pulling and pushing against my stretched labia, creating a thick gooey cream pie. I'm not sure which man came first, but it triggered the other, and I felt my cervix expand and attempt to hold all the semen that was being pumped into my channel. Because of the tightness and the two massive cocks sunk inside me, the cum had no where to leak out and my abdomen bloated. When John slipped out, a noise erupted from my pussy that sounded worse than a wet fart. As I rose up off Pete's cock, my pussy again made wet squishy sounds and gobs and gobs of thick white semen dropped out of my hole and dripped onto Pete's legs and his bed.

Jerry had me dress before we left, but made me leave my thong in my purse. He wanted to gloat and show his slut wife around town. We went to several favorite bars and danced and drank some more, all while he allowed and encouraged me to dance with other men and let them feel me up. I didn't fuck anyone else that night, but Jerry wanted all the guys in the bars to know my pussy was leaking semen all over the dance floor the bar stools, and down my long legs. Globs even dripped on the tops of some of my dance partners' shoes, much to their amazement. I'm sure I left many hard-ons in those two bars that night, and several walked away with cum on their finger's.

Jerry decided one weekend to take me to Lake Havasu for the spring break and show me off to the college crowd. He thought it would be a great location for one night stands. His thought was that if I fucked a bunch of strangers one time, I couldn't get emotionally tied to anyone if I only fucked them on one occasion. I was ready to have some fun. I put on a thin halter dress that came to mid-thigh with an open back that clung close to my body. After we ate in town, we stopped and had a few drinks at a lounge and then I was ready for some action. Jerry thought he could get his fill of hot college girls also. It gets a bit cool in the evening in Havasu during March, and the cold air made my nipples harder and protrude even further under the thin material. The eyes were undressing me and we hadn't got to the side walk yet. Yes, that made me hot!

We stopped to allow a car drive through the parking lot when a gust of wind came and blew up the back of my dress. I felt the rush up my legs and past my buttocks and pussy lips. That pleased the group of about twenty college guys behind us as they were asking for more. I spied two young men off to the side who seemed very interested in what they had seen. I left Jerry for a moment to go and talk to them. They were seniors, and this was their last Spring Break and they wanted it to be special. I told them I would make it special, just follow us. They followed us back to our hotel where I turned and untied the back of the halter, letting the dress fall to the floor. There I stood totally naked in front of two 21 year olds. They both looked at Jerry and then me.

Jerry said, "My wife's all yours".

The taller one, Tom, was first to me as he went straight for my nipples. Jim, the shorter and thinner one, quickly stripped and dropped down to eat my bare pussy. I backed up and sat on the bed, while Jim ate away and Tom took off his clothes. Both young men had average size cocks, but I was looking forward to doing two at once. Tom came over and stuck his cock out for me to suck, which I gladly did. Jim was still licking away and began to finger me when Tom laid me back giving me better access to his balls and cock. After a minute or two, I moved to my side and pulled Jim up to my face to kiss him, and in doing so, lifted my leg so Tom could put his tool in my aching pussy. Jim moved up and stuck his cock in my mouth as Tom pounded away at my pussy. Sensing he was about to explode, I released the hold my mouth had on Jim's prick and slid down to massage on Tom's balls.

After he exploded, I got on all fours so Jim could do me doggy while I told Tom to come on over so I could make him hard again. There I was sucking on one cock while being banged by another. It wasn't long until Tom was hard again, and at that same time Jim was about to cum. I quickly turned around and he shot on my chest adding to Jerry's enjoyment. I laid Jim down and climbed on top to ride like a cowgirl. Tom moved up and let me suck him while I bounced up and down on Jim's erection. Tom got hard quickly and I told them both to hang on a minute. I moved down to the end of the bed with my head hanging over and sucked and licked both cocks until they came on my chest again. This time, taking a cock in each hand, I rubbed the slippery globs around each nipple and sucked every last drop out of both of them.

1989

One weekend, two of Jerry's friends from the old neighborhood came into town, and he gave them directions to house so they could talk about old times. Tim and Ron shook my hand politely when Jerry introduced us and I was a little disappointed. I am a hugger and expected a little more, although I really wasn't in the mood to entertain Jerry's friends. I sat on the couch and watched television all evening while the three men drank beer and talked about old times. I even heard them discussing old girlfriends, some of which all the guys had fucked at one time. I expected Jerry to brag about his little trophy wife and have me enter the dining room and play waitress or strut my stuff for his buddies, but it never happened. When the evening was over, the two friends had too much to drink, so they stayed over for the night. My husband, who was on call for his job, got a call and had to leave early for work Saturday morning. About 7:30 in the morning, I decided to get up totally forgetting about Tim and Ron, my husband's friends, and went heading out to the kitchen wearing my t-shirt and thong.

When I turned the corner to go into the living room, I heard a noise and remembered them staying from the party. When I turned to go back into the bedroom, I realized the noise I was hearing from the living room was my own voice. Hearing this, I turned and went into the living room to see what was going on, and walked in on Tim watching a video tape that Jerry made of me doing things for him like a little strip show for other friends, me shaving my pussy, me lying on the bed being fucked by a stranger, with some pretty explicit close-ups and the like. When I saw what was happening I was furious, but embarrassed to the point that I didn't know whether to start screaming or run to the bedroom and hide. I stood there and thought about it for a while and figured, there's no point in running to the bedroom, he's already seen me in all my glory and then some. I started to walk over to the television and turn it off, but when I got up to Tim's shoulder, I could see that he had his cock out and was playing with it.

He couldn't see me yet because I walked up from behind him. I made a sound by clearing my throat so he could put his cock away, and asked him what in the hell he thought he was doing. After he jumped about a mile out of his seat, he told me that he woke up when Jerry left, and he was just laying back on the couch watching television and accidentally pressed play on the remote buttons and this is what came on, so he figured it was a hell of a lot better than what was on television, so he kept watching it. Thinking back, I remembered that we watched the weekend before and apparently didn't remember to remove the tape and take it back into the bedroom. I had forgotten about what I was wearing and was standing there with my arms crossed in front of me, not realizing that as short as the shirt was, my thong barely covered my soft labia lips, and it raised it up enough in the front that you could see just about everything. I realized this when I noticed him staring at my crotch.

Seeing that I was upset, he apologized and reached for the remote. But before he could reach it, I said don't stop it. I just wanted to know if you liked what you saw! I don't know what came over me to say that. That's not something I would normally do with a stranger. I guess after seeing him playing with his cock while watching me on video really turned me on. He said hell yea it looked pretty damned good to him, and for some reason that went through me like nothing I've ever felt before, I was instantly turned on and incredibly horny. Not only was I no longer upset, but I wanted some cock like never before. So I asked him if he would like a firsthand strip show and he got this big smile on his face. He thought that I was kidding. So I walked over in front of him and straddled his legs and started to move my hips around, pulling up on the sides of my shirt. After pulling my shirt and thong off, I was showing him my shaved softness and playing with it. I was able to sit there on the coffee table in front of him and bring myself off.

Looking up, I saw that he had his cock out again and was playing with it, so I jumped up and landed on his lap and started rubbing my soaked slit back and forth across his length. He picked me up and turned me around and sat me down right on his erection and my pussy was so wet, it slid right inside. I rode him hard for a while and then he stood up with me in his arms and laid me on my back on the couch. He started to pound me even harder. That's when I looked up and noticed Ron standing there watching us with his cock in his hand; and oh my god, what a cock it was. Within a few moments, Tim came inside me and looked up and saw Ron. We sat up and Ron came over and sat down, so I climbed on and straddled him, but it wasn't as easy to mount him. I'm a small girl and only stand 5'3" and weigh in at 122 lbs., but I do have a nice set of 36DD breasts, and a small tight pussy. Ron on the other hand stood about 6'2", and even though he's skinny, he has a very large cock of at least 10 or 11 inches, and almost as big around as a beer can.

So I had to slide down real slowly and carefully so I wouldn't hurt myself. I rode him like that for a about fifteen minutes. Then we got up and he turned me on the couch on my hands and knees. He got behind me and entered me from behind while Tim turned in front of me and I started sucking his cock. The harder Ron was playing me from behind, the wider my pussy spread and the better it felt. We played and sucked and played like that for about two hours until we thought Jerry might soon be coming home. Tim and Ron left before Jerry came home, and to this day it is our little secret. Even though Jerry forces me to fuck other men, this was the first time I made the decision to do it on my own.

1999 ½

My first husband, Jerry, had a Harley and we loved to go camping on it during summer. We each just had a few clothes rolled up in one saddle bag, food and beer in the other, and a large double sleeping bag strapped behind me. I wore jeans and a light t-shirt or halter riding, and would get comfortable at the campsite without the jeans, but a long T-shirt that covered me, most of the time. Jerry liked role playing as a "Biker" and usually encouraged me to wear the least amount of clothing and expose my tits. We had gotten to a campground in the foothills of the California Sierras near a hot-spring off the highway. The campfire was started before dark and we were drinking on some large rocks, so I got into my long night shirt and got out of my jeans to relax before starting dinner. I was just opening the cans of beans & franks to heat, when the echo of motorcycles began rumbling through the hills around us. It was hard to see anything looking around in the dark with the bright light of the campfire.

But it was easy to hear the rumble becoming louder and louder as the bikes cruised through the campground area. I could barely make out the silhouettes of the bikers passing our site as I stood next to the fire. It wasn't until they passed that I thought of the sight I must have been, in my comfortable shirt barely covering me as I glowed from the light of the fire. I went over to Jerry, who was sitting on the rocks, and stood in front of him kissing before I downed another beer to calm my anxiety of my indiscriminate pose for the passing bikers. Just as I was feeling a little calm, the rumble through the hills began to increase again. I turned to watch them, hidden this time in the darkness away from the fire. The rumble grew louder and louder again, but they didn't pass by this time. We watched the group of single headlights as they slowly made their way into the campground right next to us. The dust began to drift across the light of our fire as I began to feel exposed with the cool breeze on my bare legs and a group of bikers only separated from us by a couple of large bushes.

Jerry handed me another beer and commented on the types of Harleys they were riding, and then slid off the rock and began walking in their direction. I quickly drank down half the beer and then put the pan of food on the fire while I heard the boisterous conversation and laughter coming from their camp. I sat back on the rocks and tried to focus on where jerry went, only being able to see the numerous flashlight beams jumping around their campground. I heard the familiar opening of beer cans and then the voices becoming louder as they approached. I pressed my knees tightly together and brushed down the sides of my night shirt as the figures began to appear in the light of our fire. The first guy was a big man with very short hair, but a beard a couple of inches long wearing a leather jacket with a lot of patches on it. His eyes first focused on my huge breasts and then scanned down my legs before rising back to my eyes making me aware that my nipples were pushing against my night shirt in the cool night air.

He smiled when he saw my eyes, and I forced a smile back as I tried to focus on who was approaching after him. A shorter guy with a big beer belly was talking loudly to Jerry, who was following behind him. The belly guy had pretty short hair and no beard, but scruffy from not shaving in a few days. He almost walked into the big guy in front of him, not noticing me until he looked to see what the other guy was staring at. Jerry introduced them to me as I said hello to the four of them as they walked up standing next to where I was at on the rocks. I was nervous and wasn't focusing on what they were saying, but then noticed the final three walk up, noticing that there were no girls in the group. A skinny tall guy was carrying something wrapped in white paper, and held it out towards me as his eyes scanned my body. Jerry told me that he had offered our camp fire for their cooking, so I slid off of the rock feeling all of the eyes following the hem of my night shirt as it revealed more of my thighs.

I knelt away from them as I unwrapped the steaks and tried to fit them all on the small grill rack. The guys were all talking bikes and passing a bottle of Jack Daniels. My nervousness eased as the guys talked and the Jack took off the edge. Most of the eyes continued to follow my movements as I cooked and I began to feel more erotic. I began to flirt as the opportunities would arise, as any red blooded partying nineteen year old girl in the company of eight guys would when there are no other girls around. When kneeling by the fire, I'd part my legs momentarily while beginning to stand to catch an eye or two on the other side of the camp fire. I squeezed between them to get by, going nowhere as my bottom and breasts would rub across them as I passed. The night began to turn more relaxed and fun as we talked and joked and flirted. When I'd go into the woods to pee, I'd watch the guys in the light of the fire and was getting anxious to get Jerry into our sleeping bag for the night. While squatting there peeing one time, the skinny tall guy moved over in my direction a little closer than half way to the fire and began pulling himself out to pee.

I strained to focus on him, and was startled by the size of his limp cock as he plopped it out of his pants. His hand appeared to only cover just over half of its limp size. We were all sitting on a couple of rocks rolled over by the fire. When I saw the skinny guy get up and stand over with another one on the opposite side of the fire, I couldn't help myself as I scooted my feet back closer to the rock with them parted enough so that they could see my thong pulled tightly against my pussy. It made me wet thinking about them seeing me. I got really sleepy and finally laid out the sleeping bag on the ground on the other side of the fire. I unzipped it open and laid seductively on it as I continued to tease the guys by the flickering light of the camp fire. I awoke to the loud laughing as the guys were headed back to their campsite and Jerry came over stripping naked before climbing in the sleeping bag along side of me. Knowing that they could all see us in the light of the fire, I rolled over on top of Jerry and kissed down his body to give him a blowjob.

Jerry pulled me around in a "69" as I felt my bare bottom in the cool of the night from my night shirt being slid up. I humped my sexy ass in the air for them to see in the flickering light as Jerry licked me. I brushed my hair from the campfire side of my face so that they could see my lips surround his hard cock while my head bobbed up and down his length. Performing for my audience, I exaggerated my head movements and slurping noise voyeuristically until Jerry rolled over on top of me and we made love. I came over and over knowing that those guys were probably masturbating to my moans, and visualized how big that huge flaccid cock must be by now. I awoke later as the head of a cock was pushing between my lips. My mouth instinctively opened as the hard cock slid over my tongue and hit the back of my throat as the hands were holding the back of my head. The fire had died down to a crackle, so I couldn't see that it wasn't Jerry, but knew so by the size of his hard cock forcing my jaws further apart.