Donna, Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and my open hand felt the leather coat of the man fucking my mouth. I was instantly afraid that Jerry would wake up and there would be a scene, so I tried to be quite as I blew him. While still holding the back of my head with one hand, the other quickly moved down to slide up my leg to my exposed pussy. I quickly tried to close my legs and reach down to stop him, but it was too late and he roughly began finger fucking me. I opened my legs back up to stop his knuckles from hurting my pussy and concentrated on breathing more deeply as his cock slid back out of my mouth in an attempt to remain quiet. My pussy began to make wet noises around his fingers and I tried to close my legs again to quiet it some. He suddenly pulled out of my mouth and moved over between my legs as his belt buckle clanked as he pulled his pants down to his knees. I was still thinking about the noise, when he shoved his hard cock inside of me and I cringed to keep quiet. I widened my legs to accommodate him as he began fucking me while holding my hair.

I could turn my head just enough to see Jerry's back towards us as he slept. The biker fucked me for a long time while he squeezed my breasts until he finally came inside of me. He was panting so loudly to catch his breath that I thought that Jerry was going to wake up. He got up off of me, pulled up his pants, and his buckle made a clanking noise again as he connected it. I laid there feeling our sweat together had soaked my night shirt. I was still laying there running everything that had just happened through my head, when I heard the footsteps of the next guy approaching. I just laid there as he climbed over on top of me and fucked me while the other bikers were talking and laughing as they drank at the next campsite. One by one three of the guys fucked me as Jerry slept, and then I ran into the shadows to pee. The fourth guy began calling for me when he didn't find me in my sleeping bag, so I told him where I was to quiet him down. He came up to me squatting in the woods peeing, and shoved himself into my mouth.

After awhile, he pulled me to my feet and led me back towards their campsite. He stopped before their site at a large tree lying on its side and pushed me to face the tree leaning against it. He fucked me from behind until he came and then led me the rest of the way to their site. They were all sitting around drinking, and the skinny guy stood as I walked into their camp. He turned me around rubbing himself against the back of me while squeezing my breasts. One of the other bikers came up in front of me rubbing against me and told me to dance. I moved while they played with me and pulled out their cocks. The skinny guy's cock grew to half the size of my arm when hard, and finally sat back down on a log while pulling me down onto his lap. I had to literally inch his cock inside me, as it stretched my insides and made me wet as he filled me. Only half of him was inside me when it began to hurt deep in my tummy, and I couldn't take anymore of him. I was moving up and down on just the half of him that I could take, when the other guy pulled my head towards him as he began fucking my mouth.

My legs were tired and I couldn't hold myself up any longer and began falling over to the side. The guy fucking my mouth pulled me up and led me over to a bike where he bent me over the seat and began fucking me. The skinny guy with the really big cock tried to fuck my mouth, but I couldn't open my jaw enough to fit him between my teeth, so I just licked up and down his hard length and sucked on his balls. When the guy fucking me was done, the large cock began fucking me hard. As I was grunting trying to take him, another guy began fucking my mouth. They took turns fucking me over the bike that way for a long time, with four or five of them adding their loads inside of me. As I lie across the bike seat catching my breath, one of the guys called me over. I knelt in front of each one, giving them all head while they talked and drank. One by one, they passed out on their sleeping bags as I continued to give head to the others, until the only ones still awake were the fat guy I was blowing and me.

I blew him for a really long time, until he stood up and led me over to his sleeping bag where he had me lay on my back while he fucked me. Once he was done, he rolled over on his back and began snoring and all was quiet, except for all the snoring satisfied bikers. I slowly got up and went back to lie next to Jerry, who slept through the whole thing. I slept until almost noon the next morning and then made some more breakfast as the bikers came over to eat with us. No one said a word about the night, and I never said anything to Jerry.

Donna