Donna's Special Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, then it's a date. We'll see you Saturday night at 7:00 for dinner at our house." I said.

As I began to head for the door I said, "Before I leave there's something else that I'd like to ask you."

"What's that neighbor?" Steve asked.

"Do you find my wife attractive?" I subtly inquired.

"She's beautiful!" Steve immediately responded, "Why do you ask?"

I quickly said, "Because she would like to have sex with you."

The look on Steve's face was priceless. I told Steve that Donna had a crush on him and that she found him very sexually attractive. I explained to Steve that it had been my fantasy for my wife to have sex with another man. I told Steve that Donna had continually rejected my idea until she had met him.

I said, "After all these years she's finally agreed. I think it's a great idea."

Steve remained speechless but I could tell he was pondering my offer.

"You're the first man that Donna ever considered. You should take it as a compliment. Well, does it sound like something you'd like to do?" I asked.

Steve finally answered, "Are you sure it's OK with you and Donna?"

"Absolutely." I replied. "You'd be doing us both a favor. Think of it as your last neighborly duty before leaving for Alaska."

"Well, if you're sure it's OK with you and Donna. I'd be honored". Steve responded.

I said, "Donna and I are both looking forward to it".

I explained my plan to Steve, "Right after dinner, I'll pretend to get a call from a tenant at one of my properties. I'll say there's an emergency and that I have to leave for a few hours. I'll tell you to enjoy yourselves and I'll be back as soon as possible. I'll plan on returning at midnight, so it would probably be a good idea that you're gone by then."

Steve nodded in agreement and said, "See you Saturday night."

As I left Steve's house I said "Thanks neighbor and by the way, don't say anything to Donna about our plan."

I was shaking with excitement as I returned home. I told Donna that everything was set for our special farewell dinner on Saturday night and she should plan on having some special "alone time" with Steve.

Donna said, "Is Steve alright with the idea?"

I replied, "Steve is excited and honored that such a beautiful woman would want him."

Donna asked, "What about you? Our agreement was that you won't be around while I'm with him."

I replied, "I know. I promise I won't be around. Leave the plan to me. Just don't forget your end of the bargain."

Donna said, "Well I guess I'd better go shopping for a new dress."

"Make it a sexy outfit." I said as Donna walked out the door.

I sat down and began to think. I've taken care of Donna's fantasy, now what about mine. I know I promised Donna that I wouldn't be around for the deed but this was too good to ignore. My greatest fantasy was about to happen and I wasn't going to be disappointed. I felt compelled to find a way to watch Steve and Donna. So how can I watch them without them noticing me? My mind was racing. I went into our bedroom and studied every possible angle. Looking through the window wasn't possible since the bedroom is on the second floor. There wasn't enough time to install a camera, so that idea wouldn't work. I can't hide in the bathroom because they might need to use it.

Finally, it struck me. Donna and I each have separate walk-in closets. My closet faces the foot of the bed and would provide a perfect viewing site. Better yet, the door to the closet has louvered slats that can be adjusted. I walked into the closet and closed the door. By slightly adjusting the slats I had a perfect view of the bed. I was positive that I couldn't be seen from the bedroom. However, I realized that I couldn't stand in a closet for a couple of hours without making some noise. I went to the garage and retrieved a folding stool. I placed the stool behind the closet door and sat down. This provided me with a view of the entire bedroom and especially the bed. Perfect, I thought.

My plan was beginning to take shape. I would receive the call, make my excuse to leave, get in the car, and drive around the corner and park. I would quickly and quietly make back to the house, go through the unlocked back door, up the stairs and into my hiding place in the closet before they retired to the bedroom.

While Donna was still out shopping, I decided to make a test run. I did everything as planned. It took about 4 minutes from start to finish. Hopefully, my plan would work as smoothly on Saturday night.

Donna came home shortly after my test run carrying a large shopping bag. "Got a little carried away?" I asked.

"A girl's got to look good for a special date." she replied.

"Can I get a preview?" I asked.

"No way." Donna said, "You'll just have to wait until Saturday night."

On Friday I told Donna that I would take care of the cooking and all she had to do was get ready for her special date. I told her I was getting excited just thinking about her being with Steve.

"Me too." Donna cooed.

Donna was like a teenager going on her first date. She took all of Saturday afternoon to get ready. I don't know what she was doing, but I'm glad we have more than one bathroom.

At 7:00 the doorbell rang and I answered the door. Steve looked especially handsome in slacks and sports coat. I told him that he looked great.

Steve replied, "I'm looking forward to a great evening with great friends and neighbors".

Donna was still busy getting ready so Steve and I had a martini to relax. Soon Donna appeared. She looked stunning. Her new short, form-fitting, black dress, with plunging neckline, was very revealing. Since there were no lines from undergarments, I guessed that she was naked beneath the dress.

Steve said, "Donna, you look beautiful."

"Fantastic." I chimed in.

Donna replied, "Thank you, boys."

I told them that dinner would be ready in about ten minutes, so there was time for another round of drinks. We were having a great time but there was an unmistakable aura of sexual tension filling the room. I went into the kitchen to check on dinner. When I returned, Donna and Steve were sitting together on the sofa. Donna's dress was showing quite a bit of her thigh as well as displaying her deep cleavage. Steve didn't know where to look when speaking to Donna, but I could tell he was enjoying every minute of it.

We had a delicious dinner accompanied by two bottles wine. Throughout dinner Steve and Donna were exchanging telling glances. At times it seemed as if I wasn't even present. I glanced at my watch and saw it was just after 9:00. I thought it's time to start my plan. I began to clear the dishes from the table and went into the kitchen. Once I entered the kitchen I retrieved the cell phone from my pocket and dialed our home phone number.

When the phone rang I yelled from the kitchen, "I've got it."

I picked up on the second ring. Pretending to be speaking with a tenant, I spoke loudly enough to be heard in the dining room.

I said, "Oh, that's terrible. You certainly can't live the entire weekend without hot water. Give me a few minutes and I'll come over and see if I can fix it."

When I returned to the dining room Donna said, "Who called?"

I explained that it was a tenant from across town and their water heater wasn't working. Donna said that I should call a plumber. I reminded her that it was Saturday night and no self respecting plumber would be working. I informed Steve and Donna that I would have to go over to the rental unit and see if I could repair the water heater. Steve volunteered to help, but I told him that since this was his last night in town that he should enjoy the rest of the evening with Donna. They both smiled and looked knowingly at each other.

Before I left I called Steve over and told him to enjoy himself.

I told him, "Donna's all yours until midnight. After that she's mine."

Steve merely smiled.

I also told Steve, "Make sure you take her to our bedroom before starting anything".

As I turned, I looked back and told Steve to pay special attention to Donna's nipples and that she especially enjoyed oral sex. I knew Donna wasn't crazy about oral sex, but I wanted to see how far she would allow Steve to go and, in any event, thought it would be good for my show. Sometimes it's good to be selfish.

I went to the garage, started the car, and drove around the block. I hurriedly parked the car and walked quickly back to the rear of the house. Quietly, I entered through the unlocked back door. As I crept up the stairs to the bedroom I could hear Donna and Steve talking and laughing in the living room. I positioned myself behind the closet door, adjusted the slats, sat on the stool and waited. Luckily, Donna had turned on the lamp beside the bed. This provided enough light for a perfect view.

After about fifteen minutes I could hear Steve and Donna walking down the hall. My heart was pounding so loud that I was afraid they would hear it. As they entered the bedroom, Steve began to passionately kiss Donna while massaging her ass with both hands. Donna was returning the Steve's passion by rubbing his cock through his pants. This went on for a few minutes when suddenly Steve began to fumble with Donna's zipper. Donna stepped back and partially unzipped the dress. This allowed her dress to fall from her shoulders, exposing her breasts. Steve was awestruck.

"Wow, what a beautiful breasts! And your nipples are fantastic." Steve said.

"Thank you." Donna replied. "Do you think my nipples are too big?"

"Not at all." Steve said, "I find women with large nipples to be very sexy. They're perfect".

Steve immediately began to fondle Donna's tits. His mouth went to Donna's nipples and he began sucking like a hungry child. Donna's head was thrown back and it was apparent she was enjoying Steve ministrations.

After a few minutes Donna took a step back from Steve and removed her dress. As I had suspected earlier, she wasn't wearing any undergarments. Steve quickly picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. From my vantage I could clearly see Donna's naked body on the bed. When she parted her legs, her pussy was glistening from her excitement. I also noticed her pubic hair, except for a small patch at the top, had been shaved.

Steve's gaze was locked onto Donna's naked body while he shed his clothes. When he removed his boxer shorts I could see he was ready for action. His cock, while slightly longer, but much thicker, than mine, was rock hard. Meanwhile, my cock was harder than steel. The thought of watching this man having sex with my wife was beyond my wildest dreams.

Steve joined my wife on the bed and began to kiss her hard on the mouth. After several minutes, he moved his mouth to Donna's breasts where he proceeded to lick and suck her fully engorged nipples. Donna was moaning passionately. Steve continued his downward kissing until he reached my wife's pussy. I thought Donna would push him away, but to my surprise she raised her hips to meet his tongue. Donna began thrusting her pussy directly into Steve's mouth. I knew from Donna's body movements that in a matter of seconds she would be having an orgasm. Suddenly, Donna stiffened and her whole body began to shake. Donna's orgasm lasted for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, as Donna began to recover, Steve stopped, looked at my wife, smiled and said, "My turn".

I thought Donna would want to move on to having sex, but again she surprised me. In one quick motion Donna pushed Steve onto his back and slid between his legs. She took his rigid cock in one hand and began to lick the head with her tongue.

Steve was in ecstasy and after a few minutes told Donna, "Please suck it."

Donna didn't hesitate and began to suck with passion. Donna was sucking on Steve's cock while gazing into his eyes. I could tell that Steve was on the brink of having his own orgasm.

Donna continued to suck on his cock when Steve suddenly said, "Don't stop – I'm cumming".

I thought Donna would stop once Steve began to spurt but she simply took Steve's cock deeper into her mouth. As Steve continued to spew, I could tell Donna was swallowing as fast as possible. Even though she was feverishly swallowing, I could see some of Steve's sperm dripping from the corner of her mouth. Donna finally released Steve's cock as he collapsed on the bed beside her.

During our 25 years of marriage Donna has never allowed me to ejaculate in her mouth. She had repeatedly told me the mere thought of it was disgusting.

"That was great." was all Steve could mumble.

"You're pretty good yourself, big boy." Donna replied.

They talked for a few minutes and even mentioned me. Steve said, "You know, Bill's a really great guy. I'm surprised and honored that he would give his permission to be with you."

"That's my husband." was all Donna said.

After resting a few minutes Steve began to kiss Donna. Steve started to knead Donna's tits while occasionally pinching and pulling her growing nipples. I wasn't sure if Donna was enjoying Steve's rough play. However, Donna wasn't protesting and, if fact, began softly moaning.

"Let's see how hard we can get these guys" Steve said as he began to suck on Donna's fully aroused nipples.

"Oh, Steve you know all my weaknesses." Donna mumbled.

Steve was hard again. Donna reached for Steve's cock and began to stroke its entire length. It seemed that with every stroke, Steve's cock grew harder and longer.

Donna finally said, "I need to feel you inside of me."

With that, Steve flipped my wife onto her stomach, raised her ass into the air, and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Donna instinctively backed into Steve's cock. Steve entered Donna with a single thrust. I heard an audible gasp from Donna as Steve's cock penetrated my wife's pussy. Steve began slowly but soon began to pound Donna's pussy with vigor.

Donna looked back with glazed eyes and said, "Oh, Steve your big cock feels so good."

My own cock was so hard it hurt. All I knew was that I needed immediate relief. I quietly lowered by pants and set my cock free. As soon as I touched it, I exploded all over the closet. I tried to be as quiet as possible but I was lost in my own sexual frenzy. When I recovered a few moments later, I made a mental note to clean up my mess before Donna noticed it in the morning.

Steve momentarily stopped screwing my wife while he turned her onto her back. He mounted her in the missionary position and began to thrust slow and deep. Donna rarely has more than one orgasm in a single session, but I could tell from her body movements that another orgasm was fast approaching.

Donna cried out, "Faster and harder. I'm cumming again."

With those words of encouragement from my wife, Steve picked up his tempo. From my vantage in the closet I could see Steve was getting ready to empty his seed into my wife. After a few more thrusts from Steve, Donna's orgasm began as her legs stiffened and her moaning became loader. I could also see that Steve had reached the point to no return. He pushed his cock as deeply as possible into Donna's pussy while he emptied his load into my wife. After unloading his sperm into my wife, Steve collapsed on her. They remained motionless with Steve's cock still buried in my wife's pussy. Some of Steve's ejaculate was spilling from my wife's pussy. After a few minutes Steve withdrew his cock from Donna. I could see Steve's semen running down Donna's ass crack. My cock was rock hard again.

Steve and Donna lay in each others arms while they attempted to regain their composure.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost midnight. Suddenly, I heard a faint beep. Steve sat up in bed like he'd been shot. He had set the alarm on his watch to go off a few minutes before midnight.

Steve looked at his watch and said, "My god, it's almost midnight."

Donna got up, put on her robe and told Steve he'd better leave before I returned. Steve quickly dressed, gave my wife a quick kiss on the lips and turned for the door.

As Steve was leaving he looked at Donna and said, "I'll never forget this evening. You are a wonderful and beautiful woman. Thank you."

Donna thanked him and wished him the best of luck in Alaska. Steve turned and walked out the door.

The show was over. Now, I wondered, how do I get out of the closet without Donna seeing me? Luckily Donna went into the bathroom. When she did, I quietly exited the closet, crept down the stairs, and exited through the back door. I waited about ten minutes and then drove the car home. I walked into the bedroom expecting Donna to be waiting for me, but she was fast asleep. I gently nudged her and she briefly opened her eyes.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked.

Donna closed her eyes and responded, "I had a great time. I'll tell you all about it in the morning. Right now I need sleep."

I was still too excited from everything that occurred that evening to sleep. I quietly left the bedroom, went downstairs, and made myself a drink. I sat on the sofa, slowing sipping my drink, while I thought about the events of the evening. I immediately became hard thinking about Steve having sex with Donna. It had been everything I could have possibly dreamed. I took out my cock and began to stroke it to the images of Steve and Donna being replayed in my head. In no time my cock erupted again. This time I was able to clean up after myself. I finished my drink and made my way to the bedroom. Donna looked beautiful as she slept. I quickly fell into a deep sleep. This had been an emotional day for both of us.

I awoke early the next morning. I looked at the clock and it was just past 7:00. I glanced over at Donna and she was still sleeping. I just laid there watching Donna and thinking how fortunate I was to have such a wonderful and sexy wife. After a few minutes Donna began to stir and opened her eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." I said.

"What time is it? I need some coffee." Donna replied.

"It's a little after 7:00. I'll get you some coffee. Just stay right there and I'll be right back." I said.

I brewed the coffee and brought her a cup. When I returned Donna was sitting upright in bed.

"Your request is my command." I said as I handed her the coffee.

"Thank you kind sir." was her reply.

I let her quietly savor the coffee before I said, "Well?"

She looked at me and said "Well, what?"

"You know exactly what I mean. How was your evening?" I inquired.

"My evening was great. How was your evening? Did you fix the water heater? By the way, dinner was fantastic. You outdid yourself." Donna coyly replied.

"OK Donna, knock it off. You know our deal." I bluntly stated.

I suspect Donna sensed my frustration and said, "What do you want to know?"

"Everything - start from the time I left and don't leave anything out." I demanded.

"Bill darling, are you sure you want to know all the details." asked Donna.

"Yes, and include everything. You know how excited this makes me." I replied.

Donna began her story. After you left, I suggested to Steve that we finish our wine in the living room. Steve sat on the sofa and I sat next to him. We were talking about his move to Alaska when Steve suddenly told me how beautiful I looked. I thanked him and reached over to give him a kiss of the cheek. He grabbed me and proceeded to give me a very passionate kiss on the lips. He sensed that I was a bit startled and began to apologize. I stopped him by kissing him on the lips. We proceeded to make out on the sofa for a few minutes.

"Then what I happened?" I asked.

"Relax big fella. Let me try and remember." Donna replied.

Donna said that after a few minutes, Steve asked her if they could move to our bedroom. Donna said she thought his request was a bit odd since they hadn't engaged in any real foreplay and he had never been in our bedroom. Donna said she rose from the sofa, took Steve by the hand and led him to our bedroom. Donna said as soon as they reached the bedroom, Steve began to french kiss her and massage her ass.