Donna's Special Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?" I asked

"What any woman would do - I went for his cock. I started to massage it through his pants. From what I could feel, he was fully erect and well endowed. Now, if you don't mind, let me continue." Donna said while glaring at me.

Donna said that Steve tried to get her zipper down on her dress but he was fumbling so badly that she just stepped back and unzipped it herself. Once she was out of her dress, Steve had picked her up and gently laid her on the bed.

"Very chivalrous", Donna said.

Donna continued her story. While I was on the bed, Steve began to undress. The whole time he was looking at me. I really didn't want to be obvious but since he was looking at me, I wanted to see what was underneath his clothes. Once he removed his shorts and I saw his cock, I thought "wow".

"Was he bigger than me?" I inquired.

Donna tried to reassure me by saying, "Maybe just a little bit, honey".

"Then what happened?" I asked

Donna was getting frustrated by my constant interruptions.

She said, "If you interrupt me one more time that will be the end of story time. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry. Please continue." I replied as I silently told myself to keep my big mouth shut.

"Where was I? Oh yes, I remember before I was so rudely interrupted." Donna said as she glared at me.

Donna said that once Steve removed his clothes he laid down next to her while they continued to kiss. Donna said Steve really liked her breasts and gave special attention to her nipples. She said Steve told her that he thought her nipples were very attractive.

I blurted out, "I told you so."

Donna acted as if she didn't hear my compliment and continued with her story. Steve continued to suck on my nipples until they were really hard. I was getting very excited and I could feel Steve's erection rubbing against my leg. Donna said Steve continued to kiss and lick all over her body.

I suspect my wife knew by the look on my face what I was getting ready to ask. Donna said that Steve made his way down to her pussy and began to lick her. Donna said that she was so aroused that all she wanted to do was have an orgasm. Donna said that within a few minutes she had amazing orgasm from Steve's oral maneuvers.

All through Donna's story I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I was wearing only my boxer shorts which obviously wasn't hiding my erection.

My hard cock must have been obvious to Donna as she glanced down at my shorts and said to me, "Enjoying my story?"

"Please continue." Is all I could say.

Donna said that Steve asked her to give him a "blow-job". Donna said she complied since he had already given her an orgasm through oral sex. Donna never mentioned, and I didn't ask, whether or not Steve came in her mouth. Some things are better left unsaid.

By now I was so horny that I took off my shorts and began to stroke my cock. Donna had never seen me masturbate before. She looked at me quizzically, said nothing, and continued. Donna said that she and Steve rested for a few minutes when Steve began to kiss her again. The kissing continued and Steve began to massage her breasts and nipples. Donna said that while Steve was massaging her breasts, he began to pinch and pull her nipples. Donna said when he did this she felt a mixture of pain and pleasure. She said she wasn't certain if she liked it, but it was a definitely a different sensation. Donna said this made her very excited and that she was ready to feel Steve's cock inside her.

Donna said, to her surprise, Steve mounted her from the rear. Donna said in that position she could feel all of Steve's cock. Between Steve's size and the new sensations she was feeling, Donna said she was on the brink of having another orgasm. However, before she was able to climax, Steve had pulled out of her, turned her onto her back and began having slow, face-to-face sex with her.

Donna said that within a few minutes of having sex in this position, she began having an orgasm. She said that she could also feel Steve begin to swell inside her and she knew he was near his climax. Donna told me that when Steve climaxed, she could feel him shooting his semen deep inside her.

"I was quite full." as Donna put it.

By now my cock was throbbing due to my prolonged stroking. I wanted my wife to provide me with some much needed relief. I edged myself up to her on the bed, grabbed her hand, and placed it on my cock.

Donna looked at me, smiled and said, "Don't you want to hear the rest of my story?"

I didn't answer.

To my delight, Donna bent down and began to suck on my cock. Her story, coupled with this unusual surprise, put me into sexual overload. Although I tried with all my willpower, I couldn't hold off a second longer. I attempted to tell Donna that I was going to blow, but the words never made it out of my mouth.

Donna continued to suck me like there was no tomorrow. I assumed that once she tasted my first spurt of semen, that she would back off and tell me how rude I was for not warning her. To my shock, she continued to suck my cock until I had shot my entire load. Donna managed to swallow every drop.

When we were done, I pulled Donna to me and gave her a long and loving kiss. I whispered to her that I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have such a wonderful and beautiful partner.

Donna winked at me and said, "And don't you ever forget it."

Later, while we were sitting on the patio enjoying the morning I said to Donna, "Can I ask you just one last question?"

Donna said, "You can ask me a question, but I know it won't be the last – so what is it?"

"This morning, for the first time in all these years, you swallowed my semen. Why did you decide to do it?" I asked

"Last night was the first time I swallowed anyone's semen. After tasting Steve, I decided I should have you too. Actually, your semen tastes better than Steve's. It's not as bad as I thought, but don't expect it to become a regular part of our sex life. Maybe I'll consider it for special occasions, but no begging. Do you understand?"

"Completely." I responded.

Later that morning I went out to the front yard. To my amazement, Steve's truck was gone and a young couple were moving boxes into Steve's house. As I turned around to go back into the house to tell Donna, I saw a folded note stuck on the door. The note read:

Dear Bill and Donna,

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed my special going away party. I will never forget it or either of you.

I didn't have the courage to tell you last night, but the deal for the house has closed and the new owners want to move in ASAP. I'll be leaving for Juneau the first thing in the morning.

You are both very special people and the best neighbors a guy could hope to have.

If you're ever up in Alaska, please look me up.

Your Friend and Neighbor,

Steve

When I walked into the house, I handed the note to Donna. She silently read it, turned around without looking at me, and walked into the kitchen. I didn't bother to follow her.

Donna didn't say much the rest of the day. Later, I asked her if she was alright. She said she was fine but I detected a trace of sadness in her voice. After dinner I asked her if she had any reservations about being with Steve. Donna said she had none and looked upon it as a great one-time experience.

Donna then asked me if I had any problem with her being with another man. I answered with a firm "no" and told her that in my opinion Steve was the perfect selection for her.

"And what about your fantasy of seeing me with another man?" Donna inquired. "You weren't able to see me with Steve."

"I understand your feelings and like all good couples, we compromised. You upheld your end of the bargain by telling me what happened last night. I'll probably ask you tell me about it from time to time." I responded.

"I'm sure you will." Donna replied.

I said, "Since I wasn't able to actually see you with Steve, that's the least you could do for me."

Donna was smiling at me for some unknown reason and said, "If I tell you what happened again, you'll probably get so worked up that you'll spew all over everything. I'm warning you that if that does happen you'll have to clean it up."

"I will." I sheepishly replied.

Donna looked at me knowingly and said, "Good, then you won't have a problem cleaning up that mess you left inside your closet from last night."

All I could say was, "How did you know?"

Donna just smiled, turned, and walked away. Despite my repeated prodding, Donna would never tell me how she knew I was in the closet. I think that will remain one of life's great mysteries.

By the way, I did clean up my mess in the closet.