Don's Wet Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
They all need to make some decisions.
18.1k words
4.71
16k
9
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waratah
waratah
45 Followers

Thanks again to my editor CWatson – what a big job he took on -- but he says I'm getting better too.

A 'ute' is a typical Australian abbreviation of 'utility', a duel purpose vehicle with car type cabin at the front, and a tray back for rough luggage -- like a pickup in USA

It did a novice writers confidence no end of good to get the votes on Chp 1, I'm grateful, and if you thought I could do things better or different then would love to see your comments too –- strongly recommend read chp1 before starting Chp 2 – and hope you enjoy.

********

Tuesday night was a high point for Kim; Libby was being absolutely brilliant about everything they were doing, Don had been so noble with Libby, he and Kim had had as good sex as she could remember afterwards, she'd slept really well, and, she'd learnt to handle sharing. If Tuesday was as good as it got, Wednesday morning wasn't so great, before dawn a barbarian must have snuck into the tent, kicked gentle Don out, opened her legs, mounted her without warning, woke her (of course), fucked her hard and fast, came, and rolled off to go back to sleep -– or maybe stay asleep -- leaving her lying beside him wide awake and stunned. She had cautiously snuggled up to the barbarian's back and wondered if she slept for a while she could pretend it was just a bad dream, and she'd wake up to find Don returned.

Don hadn't even acknowledged what had happened, and there wasn't a lot she could do about it, but the slow start next morning, Thursday, sans barbarian, with nice sleepy breast play, was much appreciated. Time for Kim to warm up first before he made love to her again, he made sure she came first. Don had told her only last night, "Ya sure do put some lead in my pencil babe, good thing ya gives me something to scribble on, or I'd be dangerous." And here was proof. They should try and be a little more considerate about Libby though, it was unfair on her to have to listen to lovemaking so often.

Later, while Don and Kim were enjoying their customary shower, Libby appeared with her second load of hot water for them wearing only a shy smile, and joined them. Very quickly they relaxed and there was plenty of tickling, giggling and fare bit of "Ohh, that tickles!" and "Oh that's naughty!" from all three. It started all very innocently, and it felt good to be able to include Libby. Kim had already been washed, but she roped Libby into helping wash Don. Then Kim and Don ganged up and washed Libby, in between taking it in turns to fetch more water, and topping up the suspended shower bag. It was obvious to Kim what sort of promise Don had made to Libby so long ago, and surely nothing could happen with her there anyway. Right? I mean he'd unloaded recently.

Kim had played with girls occasionally at uni -- with friends she trusted -- to tease guys. So it wasn't a problem to make sure Libby's neat breasts were clean, and looking down she could see Don was busy doing the same between her legs, should be spotless by now. Kim felt relaxed about that too, he'd made love to her only thirty minutes ago, so she was sure he would be harmless. Working together Don and Kim soon had Libby oblivious to the impropriety, she opened her legs and leant back on Kim as Don became more adventurous rubbing her lips, and clit, while Kim supported her from behind and kept rubbing of her small breasts. Don looked to have fingers inside her Libby; she said half heartedly, "No, oh God Don please no," but they knew it was a 'girl' no, not a real no. Libby soon came, not as loud as Kim, more a series of squeaks, and then she sagged against Kim. As soon as Libby regained her legs, Kim left them briefly to get more hot water.

As she walked back awkwardly from the heavy buckets to the shower, she was horrified to hear a distinct gasp of satisfaction, Don had lifted Libby, they were kissing passionately and her legs were around him as he was lowering her for at least the second time. Fuck, that was fast, she thought; dropping the buckets to run in and without thinking smacked Libby's butt, hard. In retrospect it might not have been a good career move. She also barked "DON! PUT LIBBY DOWN… LIBBY! OFF NOW!" and registered Don's horrified look.

Libby, dismounted as ordered, still on planet libido though: "But, but, but, look…" Wide eyed and breathless, she pointed at his erection.

"Boss, it would be best if you went to your swag, NOW!" She pointed Libby at the swag, and pushed her. "I'll talk to you later." Then, turning back to Don, who incredibly looked to be following Libby, she grabbed him by his arm to face her. His erection swung, glistening with Libby's juices. Ohh dear Libby, you were enjoying that weren't you? Sorry! Kim gripped his chin, firmly, making sure he was looking at her. "Where do you think you were going mister?"

"To Libby... Kim… not to you know… just to see if she is okay."

"Okay… fair enough… do that, but get dressed first. Help her, then find me. We need to talk." Shit, she thought, what a mess.

"Yes Kim."

Kim dressed quickly, still trembling from shock and fear, found a log to sit on, needed time to let her emotions stabilise for a while. There was no way in hell Kimberly Louise Rogers would tolerate being the 'other woman' -- not to two women anyway. And she wasn't remotely prepared to consider those developing feelings for Don. Disappointment -- at Don; embarrassment -- for Libby; but ultimately when she had calmed slightly, fury -- at herself. Being part of that shower debacle was the most thoughtless and stupid thing she had done since the silly drinking games at University. For fuck's sake! Her job was to be the well-adjusted one this week.

Kim could hear murmurs from the swag. Don had stood a reluctant naked Libby up and was trying to dress her. Libby didn't seem too happy about it either -- but Don was too strong and persistent. Libby was clearly distraught; Kim could hear her sobs from where she sat. Her heart sank as she thought of Libby's situation. Fuck… Fuck… Fuck! Their harmonious little team might never work together again… Libby's marriage might be over. And Kim and Don, what of the two of them now?... And Libby's marriage might be over! Fuck! She wanted to curl up and cry, but someone needed to think.

Don finally walked up to Kim, a coffee for her. And a heavy solemn face. He looked like he'd just killed a kid's dog -- Hold that look Don, that's a good look to have for a while.

Surprising herself with her calmness: "How is Libby?"

"Pretty crook, she wanted some time by herself, nearly wouldn't let me dress her, made her some tea."

"Can you explain how that happened Don?"

"Nup. I let Libby down bad, promised a long time ago that would never happen, and I let you down too, and I'm sorry, real sorry… I've never been with Libby like that before, she's so sad, so angry, and I don't know what I'll do if she's stays pissed at me! Every women I like is gonna hate my guts now -- I'm no better than my slut of a wife."

"I see!" Libby's friendship meant so much to him, that was a very deep bond, and it hurt a little: how could a wife, or a girlfriend for that matter, possibly compete with a relationship like that? "Are you interested in what I'm feeling right now Don?"

Don looked straight back into her eyes. There was intelligence there, it just needed an emergency to activate it. He said calmly, "I know exactly what you're feeling Kim, and I said I'm sorry, but I can't change it, and I know I'll be moving my stuff back to the swag when Libby is organised, and I hope one day you'll forgive me enough to be friends with me again too."

"Don, if you'd found me ten minutes ago, you would be in a world of shit. But we need to stay calm, I've settled, had some time to think, because to my eternal regret I helped with that little fiasco. Where we sleep from now is a decision for the three of us to talk about, later okay? For one thing Libby might not want to share a tent with me."

" And it might be really dumb for me--"

"--exactly, no might about it, that will not happen! What I'm saying is you can't just make unilateral decisions like that…" This was Don she was speaking to; "…you just can't just make announcements like that. Don, if you took the time and trouble to ask me, I would have told you that I believe I can get past you being inside someone briefly when it's a mistake like that… what I am struggling with is sharing a bed with you if you take advantage of a friend when she's vulnerable."

Don wasn't following her again. "C'mon Don you must suspect… no?... Libby is having huge problems with her… feelings for you Don, that's why I spent the first night in the tent with you, not Libby. She was nearly as upset about what Sarah did as you were. You've made her safe forever, deep down she feels she owes you for protecting her for so long, and now you're hurt she's vulnerable, you follow?"

Clearly he had enough on his plate at the moment; he was trying to focus but it was starting to just wash over him. Kim decided that they needed to get to work and settle a bit before resolving this. "Enough for now. Don, please go and prepare the boat for work while I see what Libby wants to do."

"Right boss, I'm on it." And he spun obediently away and walked briskly to river edge and boat.

Boss! Don called her boss. Not lover-boss but boss-boss. That gesture of respect seemed strangely important right now.

Ten minutes later Kim had made peace of sorts with a listless Libby, confined the conversation entirely to the days work. Don was down at the boat, Kim and Libby were getting equipment down for him to load, when four young guys in those two canoes drifted passed, they obviously planned to call in and be social, but the cool reaction from Don made them re think and instead they waved, one of them blew kisses to Kim, and drifted on. Kim was speechless. Oh my god, if they had drifted past thirty or forty minutes ago… Shit! She felt herself blush. Libby couldn't meet her eyes. And even Don was silent too, for a while, then he said courageously, "Excuse me Kim, may I ask a question?... How deep in the shit would I have been if they'd drifted past when we was all in the shower?" Libby choked down a giggle, then asked Don if he'd put clean knickers on her.

"Yep, out of your bag, why?"

"That's a relief, you put them on back-to-front silly."

"Oops, sorry Lib, here let me fix 'em…" And he started to walk toward her. Was he was actually going to strip his boss in front of Kim? Looked like it. Kim gave up reasoning with him at this point: kicked him in the shin. Pretty hard. And pointed at the front of the boat. He understood that communication!

With a lot of work from everyone the little team rediscovered its routines, and they had a productive day. By morning tea time Don trapped Libby against the side of the boat and they hugged, Don looked so relieved as he swung the squealing small women high off her feet and then nearly crushed her as he lowered her to the deck. Whispered something Kim couldn't hear, Libby smiled back, nodded, and kissed his cheek. Then predictably he started re-seducing Kim, holding hands, sitting beside her at lunch, just like on day one. Kim had strongly hinted that if he showed his responsible side she would forgive him. In an effort to regain some control she whispered her own secret to Don, "We still have to talk!" But by afternoon tea the morning's fiasco was a memory the three of them decided to leave buried, she might as well accept she was back with Don!

Before he started cooking that night Kim asked Don to come for a walk with her. They found a smaller little beach, she sat him on a low bank, straddled his lap and making sure he was looking at her reinforced a couple of simple rules and kept his attention with some rewards. "Don, being with you has made me very relaxed, but you absolutely need to leave Libby alone. No more showers, no kisses, no touching… unless you're both dressed. She's married, she's your friend, and she's vulnerable, don't fuck it up again. Lucky for you I was there so… but no more Don! Can I put it plainer? Any part of that not clear?... Good, because when I'm relaxed I'll go into the tent with you anytime you want, just take my hand and I'll take care of you; but I can only stay relaxed if I'm sure Libby is safe… Okay?"

"Very Okay Kim, you deserve much more better than me!"

"Good, now honey, one last thing, before we go to bed I'd like you to go for a swim, wash Libby off, off Mr Incredible, Okay? It'll be cold baby, but then you can think how cold the water was every time you think about Libby, got it?"

"Sure babe, it's as good as done."

"And then I'll warm you up nice okay?... Okay, all sorted, all good, and big day, Kimberly hungry Donnie fix?"

""Yes dear, Donnie fix!"

*********

"How many meals have you cooked for me Donnie?" A pensive Libby asked, watching him prepare their curried sausages -- but he was making himself comfortable against his log and Kim sat close beside him, soon to resettle with her head on his lap -- so she was left to answer her own question.

"Must be over two hundred you think?"

Their little walk and talk must have gone well. Incredibly Kim looked to be asleep quickly and Don was absorbed with Kim's sleeping face. This was no good, it wouldn't do for Don to have to wake her to finish cooking. He responded as Libby took over cooking, then walked to sit with him. By mutual agreement she didn't sit too close anymore, a pity after nearly eight years of easy togetherness. Looking for safe topics, "They don't make girls like they used to…" Libby commented, "…someone's working her too hard Don, would that be you, or I?"

"She is a good girl." Said Don fondly as he stroked Kim's hair. When their dinner was ready Libby watched with mixed feelings, as he gently woke, then tenderly held Kim until she caught up with where she was and who she was with. After dinner Kim and Libby had a quick planning meeting from either side of Don, if they were up and working early, they could be finished by late morning, pack by mid afternoon, and be home by around ten o'clock tomorrow night. Kim was strongly in favour of having an easy day, and another night, and heading home Saturday. Libby was happy with that, it would have been about a eighteen hour day, and she could cite fatigue and safety as the reason she didn't want Don driving so far after such a big day. Kim seemed subdued as a return to the real world loomed, Libby was concerned by Kim's quiet demeanour -- after three days of bright and cheeky and decisive Kim, the prospect of returning to the real world seemed to dampen her spirits, or maybe it was just the stress of the day.

Don strangely chose this evening to have what looked like a very cold swim, Kim followed him down to the river beach with a towel, lantern and a rug, and sat to wait for him. After they'd watched Don strip and enter the water, hissing at the cold, Kim turned to Libby and asked quietly, "Libby! Friends, or enemies?"

Libby reached for Kim's hand, but found no returned gesture of friendship. She self consciously withdrew her hand and cautiously answered, "Friends, Kim, friends and colleagues, may I ask why?"

"Because I'm starting to care for Don—".

"--Kim--"

"--but if I have to compete with you, I mean, with his relationship with you--"

"--I THINK THAT'S HARSH KIM, this morning was a complete aberration, never before, never--"

"--I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS MORNING LIBBY!... It's the general not the particular I refer to -- if I have to compete with you, then as soon as we get back to the real world I'm going to cut my losses before I get seriously hurt--"

"--oh Jesus--"

"--and you'll need to find another tech type to come back with him for the follow up trip."

"What happened to the romance proof heart? Kim your not being fair to any of us, even you, not--"

"--Not fair? Not fair?" Hissing now so Don wouldn't overhear. "I'll tell you what's not fair: No one can't compete, I mean, you know what I mean... Libby you asked me to forget some things, and I said I'd try, but I fear… I think that… shit how do I put this into words?... Lib -- even if Kimberly didn't exist -- those are issues you need to fix… fix! Not live with!"

Libby was in tears at this point, this was so unreasonable, so unexpected -- Throwing all Kim and Don's chances back on her own shoulders. It wasn't her fault she was so close to Don, it wasn't her fault Sarah had cheated, it wasn't her fault Kim felt like shit, none of it was her fault.

She sat quietly, tempted to leave and address this in the morning, but something kept her there, and she worked to recover her composure. Should have seen this coming. She recalled images through the amazing few days they'd had, of Don casually redoing Kim's hair while they watched Libby enter some coordinates in her laptop, or Kim tucking in his shirt and pulling his jeans up like a mother would, so familiarly you'd think they'd been together for months. There was only one thing to do right now -- and it was going to break her heart to do it.

"Okay Kim, I understand your concerns, and I will respect your wishes… Anyway, as far as competing with his relationship with me, I don't think I'm your real enemy, because I guarantee I've never been so far off his radar as I was tonight; I take it he's definitely leaving Sarah?"

"Well he hasn't said anything for a few days."

"Oh Kim, please be careful, even if I didn't exist, are you sure you want this? This is going to be the hardest thing I can imagine, sweetie, to be mixed up in a guy going through this. You understand if he has to chose between a year with you and a day with his kids, you lose!"

"I'm prepared to risk the will-he–divorce-Sarah-and-what-about-the-kids-and-everything-else issue, believe I can cope. It's having you as the perfect friend who maybe more one day that I can't manage."

"You're asking me to stop camping and travelling away with him…" And the tears started again, this time Kim reached for her hand, Libby speaking through her tears continued, "…and of course you're right. If you really want this, this, role… my parting advice is please please please be careful of Sarah's lover, Ben; my husband has done some checking, tells me he's a very capable lawyer, and if you fuck up, they will shred Don, fillet him -- if you look like fucking that up, you'll find me back on your radar big time, clear?"

"Clear."

"And believe it or not, I'm not trying to be a bitch asking this, but when does he find out about your periods? I'm assuming you normally tell a guy things like that before he falls in love with you?"

"Soon, Libby, soon, I promise; hopefully we'll make it home before its an issue..."

Libby hastily cleaned up her tears as Don returned from his swim, and watched as Kim helped dry and dress him, then welcome him onto the sand between her legs, to be pulled back, wrapped in the rug and pampered. Libby was about to leave them to have a good cry in privacy, when Don looked at her though Kim's hair, winked and smiled -- just once -- making her look away to hide her own teary smile. Well he hadn't forgotten her completely; and those guys at work who thought he was dumb should have just seen him now.

Things were unusually quiet in what Libby had started calling the 'honeymoon' tent tonight, and for a change she was straining to hear instead of trying to block it out. Hard to tell if they were making love or just talking, when Libby decided to mind her own business and get to sleep, she heard snuffling and movement around the camp, Christ! Dogs! She hissed "Don!" and the dogs stopped still, then she called louder "DON!"

waratah
waratah
45 Followers