Don's Wet Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waratah
waratah
44 Followers

"I'll check the flower rules babe, if they say roses, you'll get roses."

"Don, you're not listening honey, its not helping me relax, this is not negotiable, one of our rules will definitely be that if Kimberly has your egg white dribbling into her knickers, Kimberly gets whatever fucking flowers Kimberly fucking wants. Is that reasonably clear?"

"Clear babe. Trumped me there. You get roses. Wow, still dribbling, after all this time?"

"Yes! I keep trying to tell you, you're very prodigious darling. Still? I didn't cum remember, lots of it's still there I promise you!"

"Prodigious." A good word. "Prodigious." Yep, a real good word. "Sweetheart… I'm not soft anymore… wanna feel again… Honey?"

"And we don't really need to… mmmm… we don't really need to wait til your divorce either, for some of those flowers, do we, honey?

"Nope, leave it with me."

They kissed and cuddled some more.

"Babe?"

"Mmmm?" Sounded content, that was nice, she would be ok.

"We best be movin'."

"Mmmm!" Sounded grumpy, that was nice too.

She was pressed tight to his front and they kissed some more, it felt to Don like Kim would agreeable right now to goin' into a tent for a while; a girl's periods could be good and bad things all at the same time. She reached up and held his head with both hands.

"Listen, I was a grade one bitch this morning, a real cow, and I'm so truly sorry about what I did, and today should never have about me. Darling, I'll make this right for you as soon as I can. And you can pinch me on the butt anytime you want to." Kim looked like she wanted to cry some more. He would try and stop it this time, before it started. The hanky wouldn't cope with another cry, neither would his jacket.

"That's okay sweetie. I'll just have to be more careful when I make you porridge. Won't talk to you when you're eating it, leastwise til it cools down."

"I'm just glad no one got hurt."

"Mmmm."

They enjoyed another five minutes sitting together before Don said he thought he saw Libby gettin' a bucket out of the boat to fill up with water and throw over them, so they walked back to Libby holding hands, Don noticed Libby looking at his neck with a smile. What was that about? he thought.

Libby offered the front passenger seat to Kim. That was typically nice. About an hour from home, Sarah rang on Libby's phone, Libby said "Don! It's Sarah, do you want to talk to her?" She handed the phone through from the back at the same time. Libby had a way of telling you to do things with out sayin' anythin' sometimes. He took the phone.

"Hello Sarah this is Don speaking."

"Hello Don, its good to talk to you, can we start again, I'd like us both to forget what we said last week, let's forget the rudeness, and I hope you'll come home in a good mood, ready to talk, have you done some thinking?"

"I've done a lot of thinking, how are the kids?"

"So are we going to have a talk?"

"Yes I guess we need to, where are the kids?"

"Kids are with Nanna and Pa, you'll be home soon?"

"Not yet, I'll be at Libby's for a while, and then I'll be home about 9 o'clock probably?" With a glance to Kim who nodded "Yep around 9 or 9:30 perhaps…"

"Why so late?"

"I'm having dinner with Kim…" And there was a click.

Kim had taken her hand out of his so he could talk to Sarah and steer the car, and was sitting very still, holding herself with her arms. She looked more upset by Sarah's call than he was; he took her hand back.

Libby's phone rang again and this time she handled it.

"Yes Sarah… This is Libby… That's right they're coming to my place for a late lunch, then Don has a some work to do -- off-load the boat, and I believe Don is having dinner with Kim… Well I guess she thinks it her turn to cook, I don't know, maybe she asked him nicely… No I'm not going to be with them… You'll have to ask Don that question… You'll have to ask him that question too… Well I believe they are your rules Sarah… I'm sure we left half the money there, why would that mean so much unless… 'bye Sarah… You're right, Kim, she does know some bad words!"

Closer to home Libby took a couple of phone calls, from her husband Brett it seemed – he wasn't lookin' forward to seeing Brett for a while -- who she spoke with quietly, and strangely handed the phone to Kim to listen to Brett for a minute. But he was pretty excited about how Kim was squeezin' his hand, and if he didn't fuck up she had almost agreed to be his girlfriend. After a bad start to the day, that felt good. If Libby or Kim thought he needed to know what Brett was talking about they woulda told him.

*******

Kim experienced one of her mini panic attacks listening to Don's conversation with Sarah, sinking feeling in her chest, hard to breath, hoped she hid it well. Don had handled that call with pleasing confidence, but a fine man's marriage had just ended, she witnessed it, maybe contributed to it's demise, and later the news from Brett was sombre…

Libby's children, Josh and Nicole, were playing on their trampoline when the team walked up to her house for lunch. The kids squealed excitedly, "Mummy's home, Mummy's home." And it appeared to Kim that they knew a great fast way off trampolines, "Catch me Uncle Don, catch me."

Don stayed outside playing big-angry-bear-throws-kids-back-on trampoline-faster-than-they-can-jump-off -- a noisy game! Libby ushered Kim inside and introduced her to Brett, he was a lightly-built, dishevelled looking man; he wrote text books in Geology and Archaeology. It seemed to Kim that Libby was glad Kim was there and made sure Brett understood Kim was special to Don. Rather than investigate Sarah's affairs himself he'd hired a PI and had a preliminary report which he gave to Libby, who quickly scanned it and suggested to Kim that one of them review it before showing Don -- Don never saw it, and Kim asked Libby to keep the final report.

Brett elaborated on his phone calls, they'd missed Sarah by less than twenty minutes, and he pointed solemnly at a small pile of boxes, suitcases and bags in their front room, he also handed Libby the note Sarah had dropped with the pile. Libby handed it on to Kim, who thought someone should open it, she quickly read the letter; Sarah had decided Don needed to try harder, keep thinking until he came up with a better attitude. She threatened that if there wasn't a serious effort to demonstrate more commitment on his part, the next communication would be via lawyers. She'd kicked Don out and changed the locks, the kids would be staying with her parents for a few days while she did some thinking of her own. Kim must have looked as angry as she felt; it was not a good time of month to be dealing with this sort of news. It was a very good thing Sarah wasn't there right then, and Brett actually stepped back from her. But then Kim put her thinking cap on -- she'd lost it once today and embarrassed everyone; needed to do better now. "That's made things a bit interesting hasn't it? Less than an half an hour to organise all this, Sarah! I don't fucking think so, I don't." Kim showed Libby the letter and the three of them had a brief conversation. Libby looked at Kim, query on her face, Kim nodded and Libby walked out, "Donnie you need to be in here with us for a minute… sorry kids, and where's Mummy's next hug."

Kim took his hand as he entered, and they approached the pile of bags, he obviously recognised most of it and it dawned on him what it meant. Libby and Brett politely stayed back and let Kim walk Don through the developments at her own pace; sitting him on a couch and talking him through the letter.

"We think she's trying to frighten you, and maybe try to make you go and apologise, we also don't think she couldn't have done all this in one hour and you interrupted a plan by saying you were having dinner with me. Libby and I also think that if we hadn't played those stupid games with Sarah on the phone that this might not of happened."

"Sarah used to be nice once."

"Of course she was, but she's scared honey, and I think Libby and I are partly to blame, but I'm so glad you didn't walk into something like this on your own door step, because that's what she was planning."

A cup of tea materialised for Don and he sat for a while. Brett offered to let Don stay for a few days, the kids would love to have him. Kim saw him blush, apart from everything happening to Don he now had the dilemma of Libby's husband being nice to him. Kim said, "Thanks Brett, but Don is still coming to my place for dinner, we'll talk to you about it afterwards."

They loaded Don's extra gear in the boat, and he drove Kim to the office, parked the boat and work car away and they moved everything into his ute. Don pulled up at Kim's house, he was so flat and dull that Kim was concerned that he might not be strong enough to deal with his kids. It would be better if he regrouped. It was dawning on her that crises involving others were his forte, crises involving himself were definitely not. She suggested he come in for a break, to compose himself before meeting Christy and Mark. He looked relieved and said that sounded good to him.

She lead Don into her house -- technically it was still her grandfather's, he was ill and had been moved into a hostel nearly six months ago. While he was more with it he'd said, "You're going to inherit it anyway poppet, your mother got too much too easy already, so you and Brian might as well start using it." Quickly showed him around, the action of checking out a new house seemed to partially awaken him. Kim decisively led him into her bedroom, undressed him, pushed him back on her bed and then stripped and joined him. He was definitely still flat, slow to harden.

Kim made him hard with her mouth, then lay back and received him. Eventually he said, "Sorry babe, don't think I can make you come."

"That's absolutely fine Donnie… a present from Kimberly… I want something to right for you today…"

After they finished, Kim said "Happy tenth anniversary honey. Now listen for a minute, there will be plenty of time to talk tonight, or tomorrow, for now I'd like to keep it simple, oh shit, the only things you need to know is that I'm here to help with Sarah and lawyers, and your children, for as long as it takes, pass me that towel honey, and if for any reason you're not comfortable here Libby is available to help too, OK?... And secondly, I think you need to get up, shower, visit Mark and Christy, if you feel comfortable, I want you to have dinner there, and then be back here by eight -– eight thirty latest. Leave Mark and Christy there, you're sleeping here, they're sleeping there, OK?... Good. I'll unpack and start checking out divorce details online… Is that OK babe, and where's a kiss at least?

"And I also want to thank you for your leadership this morning, very ashamed of the breakfast business, I can only warn you that around this time of the month, my mood swings are extreme, and later the cramps, nausea, migraines even, you name it I get it, and bleeding are pretty bad too. And no matter how hard I try, I'm not much fun to be around, it's something you will have to be really strong about."

She risked a glance at his eyes to see how he was receiving this news, clearly had a lot on his mind, but was focussing on her at the moment. Kim was thinking to herself 'please say that's okay, if we're not going to make, please, please please don't let it be because of my rotten stinking cursed fucking periods -- I couldn't handle that again.' And he stroked her hair and said "That's cool babe, I'll manage, is that why you take those days off work?"

"Uh huh... Pretty sad isn't it? And apart from Max you're the only man at work that knows."

They showered together, the shower doing even more to refresh him than their lovemaking, and Kim walked him to his ute. He looked much better now, back in the here-and-now, enough for her to be a little cheeky, "Baby, I'd be pretty sure that Sarah's mother knows about Kimberly by now, so which Kimberly is going to be in your head if she asks about me, the porridge throwing monster, or the one you just bedded?"

He was quiet for a while, looking back at her calmly. C'mon Don, really easy options, dots so close together, you have to get this right, what's there to think about for so long?

"I'm gunna think about none of those Kims, Kim."

"What?"

"None of those Kims -- I'm gonna think about the Kim who fell asleep with her head on my lap a couple of nights ago while Libby finished cooking our dinner, because that's the Kim I decided I wanted to spend more time with. And it's when I thought that there was nothing I would ever want to do but stroke your hair and watch your face when you sleep, lookin' like a princess -- too good to have your head on my lap -- but there it was. And don't take this wrong sweetie, but when you wake up you're so confused and bleary eyed and your hair is all over the place, your skin is so warm and you're beautiful and I want to kiss you and hug you and tell you everything is fine, and its okay to wake up, babe, my tummy just hurts."

Kim swallowed the lump in her throat, what a day this was tuning out to be; her poet, Donnie, who knew? "Hold that thought Donnie, I like being that Kimberly in your head… and now you better go see your kids… before one of us says something to ruin it."

Unpacking her things was easy, then the big job of unpacking his stuff, both the dirty clothes from the trip and the clean clothes from Sarah's effort. To her surprise Sarah had packed with care, definitely not what Kim would have done, and Don sure had a lot of jeans. The strangest thing to make her cry a second time on this most dramatic day was the fact that every pair of jeans was labelled carefully inside with permanent marker pen identifying them as 'hunting/fishing' or 'neat/work' and so on. Kim blubbered a smile to herself through her tears; she couldn't say she didn't know what type of man she was getting involved with. Then there was a few hours of alone time, for the first time for a week, she got to sit on her verandah bench seat and reflect on how just a week can change so many things.

And it was time to 'phone Julie, report in.

"Hi Jules, its--"

"—KIM! You're back!... Rod, its Kim!… How was the trip, how did camping go – did you get any sleep, how big was the boat, did wotsisname behave, was the food good, did you behave, did you get some sun, is your boss still talking to you, did you make it home before your period started 'cause we can bring pizza round if you need some help, what are you doing next Saturday, there's this new guy at work, the girls call him 'Lance' can you believe it -- tell me he's gifted if you know what I mean, and anyway it is high time you got some action, Kim you got to do this, for me, find out if its true, else I'll have go there myself and that would just break Rod's heart -– wouldn't it sweetie -–"

"--Julie! I need some help."

"…Talk!"

"How does a guy go about getting divorced?"

"How does a…? You got laid! -– Rod! Kim's got a guy! -- Who, not oh my God wotsisname?"

"Yes, his name is--"

"--Oh my god… I mean OH MY GOD!... Rod, Kim's hooked up with a gorilla from work! Well say something Rod!... What the fuck happened to the rules? What's he like, apart from big and hairy?"

Kim tried to describe her week, and Don, and unusually Julie actually listened, interrupting only occasionally.

"Amazing, dying to meet him, and do you need some help this week… you know we can bring some pizza around--"

"--No, thanks Julie, its okay, Don's--"

"--Oh, your mum helping this month?"

"No Don's moved in, and Jules, I think he'll cope, really."

"He's living there? Already?... OH MY GOD … I've just got to meet this Don… So that's a big no for 'Lance' I guess… Its okay Rod I was joking, I promise baby… You're going make me wait 'till Saturday aren't you? Witch!"

In spite of having his own key, Don knocked on her front door, early, and clearly exhausted. Kim didn't pry too much how it went. And he was quiet, other than to say the kids were okay confused and coping. They would be at his in-laws till mid-week and it didn't look like anyone was real happy there at the moment. They had a cup of tea together, then there was a 'Where am I sleeping?' to which Kim pretended to ignore and led him to bed. Unsure how supporting she should be, and whether more love making was called for, cuddled up and he squeezed her tight. The best she could do was a place to live, a bed and a girl to cuddle. His shoulder shuddered a few times, she felt a few tears drop on her breast and arm, then he was asleep, heavy.

For a change they both slept in, the first night she was responsible for cuddling him and he wasn't in her arms -- failed. But there he was, propped up on his elbow, looking at her fondly, he looked to have recovered his equanimity, and she recalled with pleasure how much he liked looking at her face as she woke -- surely that wouldn't be the case this particular morning. Her face would be blotchy and puffy, yet, the warm look was in his eyes. When he realised she was awake, he smiled, and she thought, he's right, today might be okay. He stroked her hair and she knew it. "Good morning Kim, you never said yesterday whether you wanted me for your boyfriend."

"Well, you never finished asking! Yes I do –- however I require some roses -- and where is my wake up cuddle?"

Don rolled her onto her back and entered her quickly, God Damn it! He's done it again, and she quickly moistened as he worked in deep. They'd have to have a little chat about some more rules, lots of rules, and the difference between cuddles and sex… when he'd finished… or tomorrow. She pulled the blankets over them. Don then confused her by just lying motionless, still embedded. Kim started to roll her hips to massage him, but Don said "Uh Uh. Don't move!"

"What?" Kim answered sharply

"You asked for a cuddle, lie still, this is a special cuddle. Lie still."

So she lay still, this was new to the normally more experienced Kim, a special cuddle, and oh so intimate, who knew… again?

"Babe, what do you want to do today?" How the hell could he expect her to think at a time like this?

"phhhh… well we need to draw up Don's separation… mmmm… action plan, but other than that we could have a really lazy Sunday if you want?... Maybe more special cuddles…"

"That sounds good, see if we're together much longer you'll be as brainy as me! All I have to do today is go to work for a couple of hours and unpack Libby's samples from the boat, go to Ma's, I mean Amy's, and see the kids are OK and pick up my chainsaw 'cause John said he'd take that off Sarah once he sobered up, and I'll cut us some wood – get the fire going -- and do you want to come with me and meet them?"

"The fire's a waste of time, broke, fills the house with smoke… ahh… and did you say for me, to come to Amy and John's?"

"Yep, Ma asked if she could meet you -- and you could meet my kids at the same time if you want."

Concentrate Kim! "Wouldn't Sarah get pissed if I visit her parents?"

"Yep she would, and I said that to Ma, I mean Amy, but she said she couldn't give a fuck… she doesn't normally talk like that."

waratah
waratah
44 Followers