Don's Wet Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take a rain check honey, of course I'd love to meet them, but maybe when I'm not so… so…"

"…roller coastery…"

"…yes, and maybe meet everyone in smaller groups -- that was very well said honey -- and especially Mark and Christy, is that OK?"

"Yep."

"I mean I don't think I'm ready to do them justice."

"Sure babe, its fine, relax."

Finally Don started the make love to her, pulling out an inch at most, and pushing back in deep, the sensation of being filled was continuous, this was a nice cuddle. How could he tell her to lie still for this, and Pussy decided to get involved and make her hips move up to meet him. Kim's orgasm seemed unlikely one minute, then a surprising close the next. A little nice one that had just faded when Don asked through clenched teeth, "Where?"

"Guess."

He stiffened, gripped her shoulders almost hurting her, and came deep inside her. Don started to pull out when she gripped him with her legs: "No you don't, boyfriend, I want more cuddles." He smiled, rolled them over so she was on top and he was still inside her.

Kim traced his broken nose with a finger tip as she asked. "Boxing?"

"Rugby, same thing in the old days."

"Will I get a cuddle like that every morning?"

"Yep, and a walk too, when you period's not close. I guess now I need to make you breakfast; where's your roller coaster sweetie, would porridge be safe?"

"Where do you think my roller coaster is right now Don? Just look… see this look, porridge would be perfect."

Kim had planned to go to the depot with him to help unload the boat -- especially when she found that Libby would be there too -- and a few hours helping collect some firewood could have been fun too, but the familiar and unwelcome cramps hit hard, and tearfully she told him she'd have to pass on those trips too. And what should have been a great together day turned into just a big bucket of shit for Kim. One day! Just one fucking day longer, would that have been too much to ask?

As hoped for, Don was an absolute rock for Kim during her toxic week, he said he always suspected Sarah exaggerated her pains, but Kim knew he didn't doubt her suffering. Apart from cooking every meal, he did what he could to help her sleep, rubbed her back, fed her, left soup to reheat for lunch, chocolate -- even helped her shower to give her confidence with her dizziness and so there would be quick drying; telling her to stop being so silly about the clean up, 'It was only blood!'

Instead of paying overtime to Don for his extra hours last week, Max was happy for him to have some slack time, so he had plenty of time to look after Kim, see the kids either going to school or returning. He chopped wood, stayed in touch with Amy and John. Kim found to her horror he'd overhauled her pantry, all her frozen pizzas, and TV dinners were gone -– donated to less fortunate than her! Who could be less fortunate than her? There was fresh fruit and vegetables, and fresh meat in the fridge and freezer. He condescendingly went through it with her, rambling along very slowly so she could keep up. "And look Kim, these are vegetables, are you paying attention? This is a carrot, this a broccoli, potato -- sit down if ya need to this will take a while if ya don't concentrate -- what they use to make chips, but we can do better than that can't we? Lettuce, tomatoes. And see these? Apples! Couldn't find a single one before. Not a one! You will eat three bits of fruit every day. And this is a pineapple, OK? We don't have to nuke it in a pizza oven to eat it do we? Wanna try some? Mum always told me that three bits of fruit a day will fix most anything, will you be a good girl?"

Confronted by her first stern lecture from some one whose IQ was nearly as far below a hundred as hers was above, she just nodded without thinking and said, "Yes Don."

Kim made the effort to breakfast with him before he went to work, and then her day was broken by doing what bits she could on Libby's report of their trip, and sleep and curl up on her couch in front of favourite romance movies that made her cry. And try to stay civil when he did his strange things -- like tell her he'd rung his sister, then his friend Jodi, and then even Amy for ideas to 'treat' her period symptoms. Their suggestions included some different herbs in Kim's meal and some essential oils to add to the massage oil when he gave back rubs, two every day! He did not ask for head jobs, which motivated Kim to offer him a duty one on Tuesday night. Don had half heartedly countered that it wasn't necessary, which made her more determined to do it. She'd muttered irritably, "Married twenty years and you're trying to say no to a head job, didn't you learn anything? Sit still!"

Wednesday morning he insisted she get up and walk with him -- his friend Jodi had said exercise helped her. 'Well just fantastic for Jodi!' Kim thought, reluctant; as he tormented her out of bed and harassed her into some warm clothes she'd hissed, "Don, you do realize how much I don't do mornings, how cold is it outside anyway? And how if this doesn't work you're a dead man, you do understand that? Dead!" She did try it, and it didn't work, of course, but she didn't kill him, the backrubs were too good to do that. And the fresh cool air was refreshing. And it brought some colour to her cheeks. Apart from that -– just as she'd knowm -- it didn't help at all!

And that afternoon she slept well, to be woken by a drunk and silly Don late in the evening for a reheated roast dinner, and some TLC and hugs, then more sensational sleep. By Thursday evening Kim felt human enough to decide she was mobile, and joined him in the living room after dinner. He'd had started the fire, 'nothing warmed your bones like a fire' Don had told her -- And he also asked how hard would it have been for Brian to drop half a brick on a rope down the flue to clean out the birds nest, "Was this Brian guy a bit simple?"

Kim walked into her lounge room, still a little fragile but Normal Kim was nearly back and it was a relief to see how comfortable Don had made himself. He glance up from the couch, before he could get up she knelt beside the couch, rested her head on his chest and asked uncertainly how he was.

An arm found its way around her, "I'm fine sweetie, but how are you?"

"Okay… how are you coping? Was I…?"

"…not too bad princess, just like lookin' after a kid with the 'flu, nothin' I couldn't handle, anyway… 'cept for being told I was a dead man."

Ouch. "Sorry honey… how many times did I say that?"

"Twice!" In spite if his inbuilt reluctance to make issues of things she could see this made him grumpy. "Am I allowed to make rules too, or only you?"

"If it any consolation only twice is my best yet, a record. Easily. See I know you're special even when I'm toxic, and of course you can suggest a rule, we have to discuss them before they become real rules -- I'm guessing I'm not allowed to you call you a dead man anymore?"

Kim drew immense comfort from Don's confidence, and if trying some herbs, or having the world know she was a toxic witch for a few days was the price of the cuddles and general TLC, well so be it. She started to think that it wasn't just her problem, her previous boyfriends seemed in comparison to have been pretty selfish. Her usual attitude of playing her cards close to her chest, discretion and reserve and all that melted with her relief, "I'm so glad you're still here, every night when you came back was a the best thing for me every day, and you did very well Honey, really looked after me so well."

"Seemed fair." His arm started to roam down her back, Uhh Oh.

"Sorry Honey, still closed for maintenance…" Kim slid her hand down under his track suit pants "… but how is Mr Incredible going?... Bit neglected?... Poor baby... famine, feast, famine…" Then she pulled his cock out, and kissed it. "…hello Lord Donald, did you miss Kimberly?" Kim disliked giving head, they didn't call it a job for nothing did they? And she hated to being told to do it, boyfriends that had insisted hadn't lasted too long, which was why Don might get a few! Kim licked the tip, then slipped it in her mouth briefly, looked up at Don, doing her best to look innocent and confused: "Kimberly is waiting for someone to tell her this isn't necessary, that she can stop now."

"I'll never say that again, can that be a rule too?... And babe, you talk too much."

Don ran his hands through her hair, she realised that it hadn't been washed for a while, he would definitely not be impressed about that; then got to work on his cock. Don had been so patient, worked so hard.

And she needed to keep that distinction in his brain between Sexy Girlfriend and Sick Daughter.

He soon grunted and filled her mouth, she swallowed it, no mean feat, then wriggled up into his elbow for the required now-show-me-I'm-not-a-slut-for-doing-that-cuddle. He kissed her and said, "Sweetheart, that was sensation… I could get use to that."

"Seemed fair; what were you reading?"

"A letter from Sarah, Tuesday, well it looks like its from her lawyer--"

"--what!"

"They didn't dick around Kim, what do you think I should do with it?"

"Show it to me as soon as you get it, that's what you should do with it!"

"How could I show you Kim? You were--"

"--I know, I know, toxic. But for this I'd find some energy, couldn't you guess I would like to have see this straight away? How does it make you feel, are you ok?"

"I guess, surprised, thought it would be easier; twenty years is a lotta time to just piss away like that, psshh!" He did look wiped out when she looked closely, and that wasn't from coming, she had been too focused on the head job to notice.

"Let me get a paper and pencil, we have to write back, or find a lawyer, or something, it'll be fine honey, but we need a better plan." Shit, she thought, Libby will not be impressed…

They talked through the letter. Sarah had certainly got serious in a hurry. She mustn't realise that Don had proof of her affair -- that suited Kim for now -- Sarah offered that divorce seemed likely, and they should agree terms before fronting a magistrate. She wanted the house, plus she wanted thirty three percent of his pre-tax wage as support, and was offering one weekend a month access for the kids. Don said, "That doesn't sound fair she was earning as much as he was she was being greedy with the house and he wanted to see the kids more including every second Christmas and another thing that sucked was why should she stay in the house who says she gets the house I built it?... And it should be one weekend a fortnight, or at least every three!" Kim was starting to anticipate how Don reacted to bad news, when it concerned him directly he tended to panic a little, needed ideas and support. Someone to take charge.

"Honey its just an ambit claim, umm, an opening offer, sort of this-is-what-I'd-like-but-I-don't-really-expect-to-get-it, you follow?... Don't take that side of it personally. And I think that if she has Mark and Christy the majority of the time, the decent thing to do is let her live in the house." Was it unworthy to be wishing with all her soul, 'please Mr Judge please, let the kids live with Sarah, so much simpler'. "But you should be entitled to pay lower payments, or have her buy you out? My friend Julie suggested we don't fight paying some support, then you keep some control, you can link it to access to the kids… You follow?"

"Not really, and should she be allowed to have dipshit stay, while she has the kids?"

"That is tricky Don, if you get too precious about things like that she would be entitled to say maybe they can't visit you while you're living here, you might have to trust her on that--"

"--you mean she might get reciprocal about it."

"Umm, that's one way to put, yes--"

"--but we're completely totally different, like comparing chalk and apples, and what about other guys, that's not good for the kids, I don't think shithead is going to last too long."

"No, neither do I. Let's think about that, honey I could really use a cup of tea, did that blow job rate a cup of tea? Oh and I better call Mum, strange she didn't comes round this time of the month, haven't seen her since we got back."

"She did, tell her I think it's a bad idea to plant garlic and rosemary, even under plastic until the weather warms up -– for a bright lady does a lot of gardenin' she doesn't know much about growin' food does she?... If she really wants me to I guess I got no choice..."

That could not, could not, mean what it sounded like, she must have miss heard. Just started giving Don credit for some brains after looking after her so well. Surely no one can be dense enough to meet her mother and not tell her, "What?"

"I said I can't plant--"

"--yes I got that bit, dear, garlic and whatever, too cold, not yet, makes sense, but what the hell has that got to do with my mother?"

"She gave me some garlic and rosemary to plant on Tuesday, no, no must have been yesterday, Wednesday, that's it, she called round on Tuesday night, to see how you were goin', but I'd put those herbs Amy gave me in your tea and got you to sleep at last and no way in hell was I gonna let her wake you after all that effort. And then I went round to pick her up on Wednesday to come get her car back and she gave me some plants for the garden."

Well, she was wrong! He was dense enough. "You met Mum!" About the dumbest thing Kim had said since puberty. Maybe it was catching. Denseness, contagious? Catching denseness from Don?

"Yep, she liked where I'd started the garden."

"The what?" Yep, it was contagious.

"The garden, she likes--"

"--yes I got that bit too, I'm terrifically pleased the gardens in a good spot, but where does Mum fit into that. You talked about gardening with her?"

"Yep. And showed her too. How do you know its in a good spot, you haven't seen it?"

"Just a hunch, never mind… I seemed to have missed out on a few things… Maybe I bloomed early this month… Maybe I should go back to bed for a while… And maybe then everyone can just go on without me again."

"Did I do wrong? She came round with a dinner to reheat for you, said you needed fresh vegetables at least one night a month, but I already knew that and I'd started that lamb roast, so she said I could put her dinner in the 'fridge and we can have it later. Tonight if you want?"

"What else did you talk you about, come on Don this is like pulling teeth."

"Well she likes my lamb with sage, but thought I should try garlic and rosemary, asked how I got the potatoes so crisp, and she couldn't understand why I cooked beans and broccoli and spinach for the same meal, but told her you needed extra greens, because you bleed so much. And she loved my Pumpkin soup, made me dick take the recipe."

"It is nice soup, but you had dinner with mum? And you didn't think to tell me she'd been here?"

"Yep and nope, I just said you were asleep, did I do wrong dear? You said your mum sometimes made you sad."

Kim reminded herself, Think polite, think he's sweet,. "Oh… don't know, maybe. Did she… could she… does she know we sleep together?"

"Kim, really? She saw me cookin' in your kitchen, and I wouldn't let her wake you up, and there are no other bedrooms in the house with furniture in them, and my truck was in the carport, she's going to guess we you-know, I mean she's not stupid. Tsk tsk tsk!"

"So did you tell her how we met, or how quickly we… phew?... Oh my god, what have you done Kim? Maybe I wasn't as ready for this as I thought."

"Kerrie was fun, hey Kim, she even liked my Gynaecologist joke!" Better and better. "She does likes a drink though doesn't she, all that red wine we had, gone, I had to restock! Had to drive her home too, wasn't gonna trust her with a taxi driver -- she had a lot to drink. Princess, you do look a little upset." And he must have noticed a dribble of himself on the corner of her mouth, which he wiped off with his thumb, then kissed her -- dense or not he was a sweet guy -- and said, "You just have a minute to yourself while I get ya a nice cup of tea, and you can tell me what's wrong. And then maybe I can give you a shower and wash your hair."

A few minutes quiet while he was in the kitchen was just what she needed, 'remember you knew what you were getting into Kim, don't blow it now.'

"…It's cool babe…" as he ambled back with two cups of tea and they sat close on the couch, "… I kinda fibbed and told her we'd known each other for over three months, which is sorta true, I didn't say I was married to someone else for most of that, or talk about the kids yet, but she could tell somethin' was odd 'cause of the tan lines where my ring use to be, but she didn't mention it, so I didn't neither. And we talked about my job. And that's about all we talked about, except the garden and cookin', and how you needed lots of iron in your dinner, its fine sweetie, relax."

This wasn't so bad, he'd been protecting her, that's it, protecting her from the burden of being polite to Mum. And doing it well it seemed. It would give her Mother something to talk about other than how good it would be for Kim to move home too. It was fine. "Ok, Ok. I'm sorry I overreacted honey, its not so bad is it really? You didn't do really wrong, but you must pay attention to this, apart from not fucking other women, which you already understand, well, a really important thing that will help me relax is to know my boyfriend will talk to me about his divorce, okay, that's important. Think like instantly! And I also prefer to be there when he meets Mum. That sort of thing. See honey, when I talk to her tonight, you know what she's going to say about you?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Not a single fucking word--"

"--not like you much is she?"

"…unless I mention it first -- and that'll be enough of that -- but if I didn't know she knows about you, then I'd probably wait until I'm, normal, non toxic and take you round there to met her, while I'm there too. Then I can sort of manage how much she knows, anyway, can you see that the phone call might be a little--"

"--awkward? Yeah, I guess it could be, sorry pet, I'll do better next time."

Kim snuggled back into his arms. "So do you think she likes you?"

"What's not to like? Strange, girl's mums use to hate me, and their dads too, but I must be getting better at it with age, it was fun with Kerrie."

"Kerrie fun? And I can't believe you call her Kerrie. And you say she got drunk?"

"Oh yeah, big time, surprise you didn't hear; those herbs must really work, thank Amy when you meet her. Do you want me to wash your hair in the shower or do you want to lean over the basin while we do it, the fire is going well, so your hair would dry tonight no problem. I'm happy to brush it, love to brush it, normally so beautiful."

"Honey, can we go to town shopping on Saturday? I'd like us to have a talk to Julie and Rod, and then, can we buy you some new clothes?"

"Good idea Kim, I don't think Sarah gave me all my jeans when she packed, always was trying to throw them out, can't help herself, now about washin'--"

"--mmmm, I was thinking you need a pair of slacks, can I choose them, a nice shirt or two, and honey can I choose them too? Maybe three shirts? And a nice jacket, Sports Jacket, is that OK? In case you need to go to court?"