Don't Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with his nippples, pinching them gently. I ran my hands down over his body. I stroked his cock, bringing him to the edge, and then stopped. I did this over and over until he begged me to let him come. He looked so sexy, writhing before me in both pain and pleasure. I leaned over and bit his neck. He groaned.

I felt so powerful, like I controlled his orgasm. Finally, I stroked his cock and allowed him to come. He groaned and his eyes rolled back as he spurted stream after stream of fluid. Watching him come brought me over the edge, and I didn't hold back my orgasm. I collapsed on top of him, exhausted. We held each other for a moment, then I looked up at him. We both laughed.

"That was amazing," he told me, laying his head back and closing his eyes.

There was a knock on the door.

Xander opened his eyes and looked at me, then we both looked in the direction of the window. I got up and peeked out the window so I could see who was out there. It was my mom.

I looked at Xander in confusion and told him who it was.

"What is she doing here?" he asked.

I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up as best I could, and threw on my clothes quickly and went to the door as Xander frantically tried to get dressed. Hopefully, I didn't smell like sex or anything. Hopefully, she wouldn't guess what we were doing.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I asked, a little more roughly than I intended.

She looked at me curiously.

"Amy's waiting for you at the house. Something about a date?"

Oh, crap.

"I tried calling your phone and Xander's phone, but nobody answered. So I figured I'd drive over real quick and see what's going on. James," she paused and spoke quietly. "What is going on?" She looked at me as if she knew everything. Maybe she did.

My heart pounded in my ears.

"Umm, me and Xander were working out. I'll be out in a minute." I told her. I doubt she bought my lie, but I couldn't come out to her right now.

I went back inside and told Xander what was going on. His eyes narrowed when he heard about my "date' with Amy. I never knew my friend was so jealous before.

"Don't go out with her tonight. Make up something." He told me coldly.

"X, what am I gonna tell her?" I asked, starting to panic. Now was not the time to play possessive boyfriend. She was at my house, and my dad was probably there. Xander must know what position I'm in right now.

"Well, I'll come tell her myself." he replied.

I looked at him. "And my dad?"

He dropped his gaze to the floor. "Oh, yeah."

"Yeah" I told him. I leaned forward and kissed him, stroking his hair. "Look, let me take care of it, and we'll finish what we started later." I gave him a smirk.

He blushed and smiled. "Alright."

I went back outside and jumped in the car with Mom, who kept giving me strange looks. I could have walked, but I wanted to get to Amy quickly before she said anything stupid.

When I got in the house, Amy was on the couch looking upset. She was probably pissed. This would be the second time I'd ditch her for Xander. Maybe she wouldn't see what was really happening.

"Oh man, Amy, I'm sorry. I was hanging out with my buddy, Xander, and we were working on this project, and..."

"What project?" she demanded, her face red.

"Well, ah...." my brain wasn't working properly. "For a scholarship." I said lamely. It was bullshit and she knew it.

"Look, maybe we can talk about it later?" I suggested, hoping she'd get the hint. She stood up, shaking her head, and went to leave. She stopped in the hallway, turned on her heel and looked at me with piercing eyes.

"Talk about what, James?" she asked.

"Well, we can talk about our next date." I said, trying to be charming. It was the last thing I wanted to do, but I just wanted to appease her and get her to leave. I figured she'd get all excited and agree.

"Next...date?" she laughed without mirth. "Forget it. You know, I always thought there was something weird going on. Now I get it." she raised her voice loudly. "I don't date GAY GUYS!"

I heard my mom gasp in the kitchen, just as I heard the front door shut. Dad was home.

My throat tightened, and I tried to protest weakly, shaking my head. "I'm not...gay..."

She was determined to make a fool out of me. "Oh, really? Don't think I haven't noticed that you only hang out with Xander? The way you look at him? You never have girlfriends. I'm not stupid, you know!" she went on and on. Everything she said was true. I guess we hadn't been so discreet after all.

My face burned with shame. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Tornado, earthquake, fire, something....please, let something happen.

She finally left, slamming the front door. I stood, frozen in place, unable to speak.

Dad came into the room. His dark eyes were storming and his jaw was set. I knew he had heard everything. At 6'4, 300 lbs, I was no match for this man.

"Son? Is that true?" his voice had a dangerous lilt. Shame was replaced with fear. I was afraid. Scared for my life. The look in his eyes told me I might not survive the night.

I turned and bolted for the back door.

I wasn't fast enough. He caught me in the kitchen and grabbed me by my shirt, slamming me against the wall. I don't remember all the details. He hit me in the face, the stomach, the chest. I was down on the floor and he was kicking me. I heard my mom screaming. I heard glass breaking.

I remember waking up in a hospital bed with Xander and Mom standing over me. Briefly. Then I was fully awake, and it was daytime. Mom was standing over me, with tears in her eyes.

"You're awake," she sobbed, squeezing my hand.

A doctor and nurse were summoned and they told me the extent of my injuries. A few cracked ribs, a broken collarbone, and lots and lots of bruises. I had a concussion, and had only passed out for a little bit. I got off pretty easy, I think. I couldn't feel much of anything because of the painkillers.

When they left, I looked at Mom. I realized her left arm was heavily bandaged.

"Mom, tell me what happened. I don't remember much."

She smiled tearfully. "I called the cops when I heard your father's car pull up in the driveway. I tried to pull him off of you after you lost consciousness. He stabbed me in the arm with a kitchen knife. The cops barged in just in time." She leaned over and hugged me with her right arm.

"He'll be going away for a while." I could see the relief in her eyes as she spoke. She seemed happier.

I choked up. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Me and Xander..."

She shook her head. "You and Xander belong together." she said softly. There was understanding there, in her words. It would be a new beginning, for both of us.

I smiled.

Xander came to see me that day after school. He held my hand quietly and we just gazed at each other.

Graduation was a few weeks later. I managed to catch up on all my assignments, mainly with Xander's help. The principal allowed me to walk at graduation, considering my special circumstances.

Walk wasn't really the word. I hobbled around on crutches. They helped me onstage to get my diploma, and I got a standing ovation from the senior class. I was about to go back to my seat, but something was missing.

I turned and made my way to where Xander was sitting. He looked at me, confused. I pulled him up out of his seat and grabbed the back of his neck. In that moment, I forgot everything. My family, his family, all the people around us. I didn't care what they thought. I didn't care what anyone thought. It was only Xander and I.

I kissed him passionately. I think everyone was shocked, but then I heard cheering and whistles. I didn't really care what everyone thought. Xander was mine, and mine alone.

I pulled back and smiled at him. "So, UCLA, huh? You think we'll survive in California?"

"Oh, James. Do you mean it? You'll come with me?"

I grinned at him. "Do you even have to ask?"