All Comments on 'Don't Close Your Eyes'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
Great as usual

Keep up the good stories Rob.

Yours are believeable and realistic as wellas erotic when necessary.

MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
reality Bites

Good to see another story from a favourite author. More

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Good Story

Sounds like a good plausible short story, More of it soon I Hope

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 20 years ago
Outstanding

Can't wait for the next chapter. Good story, good writing.

I liked the way you were able to change the reader's mind from feeling sorry for the wife, to hating her, back to understanding, and maybe seeing a thread of hope in her otherwise miserable existence.

Very good story.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
No sex, but I love it.

Finally, a husband who isn't a wimp. He puts up with her crap for awhile because he loves her, but knows when it's gone too far. How different from all the other stories recently. I was expecting the ex to be a large scary black man who she was still in love with because of his large dick, and Casey would be a wimp who let her take all the money they had so he could eat her creampies after conjugal visits. I'm eagerly looking forward to part 2, and let's hope these crazy kids can make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
About Time

Rob writes stories about real men. He does not seem to follow the crowd. 99.9% of today's writers go with the wimp hubby storie. Men to gutless to stand up and take control. I always enjoy Rob Conner stories because they did with REAL men rising to the Challange. Keep up the good work Rob!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
sounds like everybody is in agreement

There is no doubt that Rob Conner is among a handful of erotic authors that are worth reading. His stories are not only realistic but tell a tale of how things really are, unlike those whimpy husband stories that seem to be so popular. I can't stand them.

This story has a good beginning, where compassion is shown even if it's undeserved.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Down with wimps!

Finally a writer that does't write about wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It is official....

Rob Connor has become my favorite writer in Literotica. Keep up with the good stories.. *wonders if he will continue this story*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
3rd times the charm

Another good plot. This time with a twist halfway through. This is the 3rd in my Bob Conners Marathon. They are consistently well thought out and executed.

arthur9arthur9over 19 years ago
More?

Hope there will be more, of this story and like it.

Great, without a spineless husband, but with some passion.

Understanding is all very well, but somewhere you have to draw the line.

Let's have more!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good beginning!

Yes, I will be looking for the next chapter, also. This is a good start on a cops and robbers story.

LAW AND ORDER!!

When do we get it, Rob???

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
cops and drugs

Great read. Rob this was written over a year ago where is the closure the format of great story.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Randi....A sequel

Rob will you go further with this? Randi looks like she can be redeemed and help those agents, but what about the drug investigation. Will it involve her ex-husband? How will the venture pan out. Please give us an answer.'

'

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Need an ending

Need an ending to the story, it is good but it needs closure.

wildelkstudwildelkstudabout 18 years ago
next chapter

Great story but when do we get the next chapter.........looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'll bet...

that more of this goes on that people would believe.

Nice start!

Regards, DJ

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 17 years ago
2004 is a long time ago!

So where's the sequel? You left this one hanging out there without some sort of resolution and a lot of us would like to see the ending. Please, just take a day and do it up right. Thank You.

Tail End Pete

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 17 years ago
2007: Somewhere an ending?

For a fantasy, this story has potential. But 4 years later, the story stands unfinished. Anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pure crap

I just read it today, I can't believe you simple MF's are waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn good.

I loved it. Keep writing. This is kinda funny the way the girl reacts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well????

It would be nice if this author would finish what he started. This is the second of his works started but apparently never finished. Come on, isn't 5 years enough time to dredge up an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey were is part 2

What happened to part 2. I liked this story and it is only half done. Though I can see were you are going and it didn't seem very real. But heck it is a story, Right? Fiction, so how come no part 2? I have just found you and have liked the few stories I have read. I hope you don't listen to much to people trashing your stories. It is easyer to trash than to build. I for one think you are a pretty good builder. I wish I had your kind of talent and wasn't dyslexic, but what the heck we all have our problems.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Part 1 was great.......

But, don't you ever finish these stories???

tnaFTWtnaFTWover 13 years ago
Where's part 2?

Excellent part 1 but definitely would be gr8 if part 2 was published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fuck you!

Anything you produce is total crap.

You better stop yr diaherea

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

Without an ending 3*** is best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jeez, does every black belt ex delta force green beret navy seal's wife decide to fuck around on him? Or is it just too easy a plot device to resist?

Or is it just too easy a plot device to resist?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE CHASE IS ON

tally-ho and with a stiff upper lip. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Incomplete

It might have been interesting if it was completed. It wasn't. Fuck it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
ah well - nice start -

Come back Shane - Please come back lol

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago

Nice first part. But no follow up chapter 2 is forthcoming... Unfortunately not the first time as you have a nasty habit of not finishing your stories...

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Wtf?

A halfway decent story until he threw in all this black belt Delta Force bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inconsistent

She started down that road because her ex threatened to harm her mother, yet at the end she says she wasn't that close to her because she allowed her dad to abuse her. What's the real deal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice twist

Good start. Nice twist. Looking forward to part 2.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
You always talk about how you write REAL men. No wimps for you, you say

Yet ALL you seem able to write about are the biggest of wimps.

Oh, and how original (read here; juvenile) that he was Chuck Norris, Steven Segal and Bruce Lee all rolled into one. Our superhero was a 'Delta Faggots' pass around. Wow, never read that on this site before ;) How creative of you. Let me guess, as a former Delta Ass Bandit, he was also a millionaire with a four foot cock, seeing as how the government pay their joke Special Farces (no, that is not a typo) inordinate sums of money. Wouldn't be the first time you wrote something like that.

I know you want to be a writer, when you finally get out of high-school, but it's just not for you. Nice to have unattainable dreams though.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also

I can't believe the comments praising this crap. You all jump up and down shouting about the 'Real man', and how there was no wimp.

If he wasn't a wimp, WHY THE FUCK DID HE NEED FOUR OF HIS DELTA FARCE BUDDIES AS BACK UP, to dump a slut that was leaving him anyway?

He knew she was contacting her ex, sending him money, fucking around, coming home high on drugs, selling herself for money, and was stealing from him. Yet he still did nothing about it for MONTHS? Even then, the loser gave that cunt opportunity after opportunity to stay. When he finally borrowed a set, and weepily decided to kick her out, he needed half of the fucking army as back up to do it. And the 5 geniuses still fucked it up! And we give these people guns? Maybe if Osama had shed a tear or two, he might still be alive, watching porn in a cave!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

unfinished. Opening scene didn't match the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another failed story

For the simple reason that it has no ending.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Worst thing you could do...

...was to deliver another incomplete story. Is there anything you can bring to an end?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE GLOVE CAN COVER AND PROTECT

it can also cause damage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2*

implausible. unfinished.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Another Husband/Saint?

Not my fantasy, husband as saint and savior. Life is too short to wast on liars and cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eeee Gad

Delta Force, DEA, FBI, you left out Superman,

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
SHOOT EM" UP BANG BANG

Sam Peckinpah meet your peer. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
What A Shame***

This is old and unfinished. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
REALLY

Do you even know how to finish a story.If i could i would give you negative stars for this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished as of 12 Jan '18.

1 star!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Damn!

Wish I had read the comments before I read this story. It had promise.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Seriously?

Marry a woman like that, you should expect to be paying a huge stupid tax later on just as he is.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Damn

Had a good story going, but he didn't finish it.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

1/5 because the story was not finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have to assume his "background" was tongue-in-cheek absurdity.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 3 years ago
WTF

END OF PART I???

How the hell can this be end of part one if there's no part two?

World War I wasn't called that until there was World War II.

Might have been a good story if it had a conclusion. No stars because they don't offer negatives.

This author is a complete waste of time. Too lazy to finish.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Fooled again by this unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow...

she goes back into prostituion to protect her mom ....someone whomshe does not even like very much... well...what did i miss.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really got into this one...but after 17 years did part two get lost in the mail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some other author needs to finish this story.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Don't read

He never finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Didn't finish the story, well after two decades I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is a good story idea with a nice beginning, but then when MC became a super-STRAC, 1337, 57th-degree black belt, Green Beanie killin' machine with military-grade friends, I laughed my ass off as I scrolled down here, tagged it a 1, and left this comment. These writers have probably never heard of hyperbolic or hyperbole, but it defines their greatest failings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous