Don't Diss the Chef

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah, who was dressed in a red silk mid-calf creation (and yes, there are some redheads who are so beautiful that they can get away with dressing in red!), was also having a wonderful time. She was worried that she might feel out of place; but in fact she knew a number of people at the dinner from Bistro Parisian, who all came by and spent time talking with her.

Mark and Tony, of course were dressed in tuxedos, which Sarah thought made them both so handsome. When she told them, Mark smiled, showing his dimples. Tony actually winked at her, but then he looked over at his wife, Fabiola, who gave him a mild 'stink eye', which Mark whispered in her ear, meant 'I kill or maim you later.' Tony shrugged his shoulders, as he and Fabiola walked off together arm-in-arm, laughing.

Finally the announcement was made to please take your seats. At his special reserved table, Mark sat with Luci in the chair to his left, and Sarah in the place of honor to his right. Tony and his wife Fabiola, and several other friends filled out the remaining places.

After everyone had found his or her seats, Mark started the show, tapping his spoon on a glass until he had everyone's attention.

"My dear friends and colleagues; I want to thank you all for joining us tonight to celebrate our first Valentines Day at Trattoria Veni Vidi. I cannot tell you how much I've appreciated your encouragement and support over the years, and this is my way of saying 'Thank you' to all of you." Then he raised his glass of Prosecco and toasted his guests.

As Mark sat, Tony stood up before the room could get noisy again.

"Ladies, an'a Gentlemen; I would'a like to propose another'a toast as'a well'a: To my'a boss, Chef Marko, an'a to his'a ex'a girlfrien', Sarah, who'a now is'a d' new again girlfrien'," and with that he raised his glass, "To Amore!"

And the restaurant filled with the sound, as the guests repeated the toast:

"To Amore!"

Would it surprise anyone to find out that they lived happily ever after?

*

Dear Readers: Although this is a romance story, and part of it takes place on Valentine's Day, it is NOT part of the contest. It is just for your reading pleasure!