All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 01'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i loved it!

oh my god! i love this story. it was amazing

LilTexasSexFiendLilTexasSexFiendover 14 years ago

So now we start to deal with what Leira did to him and see how it's affecting him & his relationships now. I'd love to date a pilot and take a private flight to see just how well auto-pilot works when he's hands off (well, of the plane's controls anyway). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really good story

I like where this story is going and can't wait for more!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
One major problem

with your story. Where is the rest of it? You have me addicted and I need the next fix. Seriously, it's well written with a good flow, very good character development, and a great story line. As you can tell I like your work. Hurry with the next chapters please and thanks for your hard work.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Great Sex

The protagonist's problems bother the reader a bit, but since it is a romance there has to be happy ending up the path, doesn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love Tim!!

damn hot sex..but Tim is a sweetie..uhh<3 ...melt my heart..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh Tim, how long are you going to let that bitch Leira ruin your life? He is still so broken by her actions that he can't let Julia in. He WANTS to though, but Leira has him all fucked up. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please be more realistic

Several problems with this story:

1. He is a sports psychologist, holds a multi-engine FAA license and flies the teams to away games, AND built his own home- and is only 31 years old???

2. Carlos doesn't know why he has fumbled the ball so often recently, yet cringes when fist-bumping doesn't give him a clue? An athlete whose pain is causing fumbles would know why he is not performing, and doesn't need a psychologist to tell him the pain is a clue.

I like your overall plots and character development. Your main characters seem to be realistic in their motivations and actions. It's just the details that are a distraction.

orestes08orestes08almost 4 years ago
It’s a pretty good story, but...

I’m not sure it’s possible for Tim to be a bigger wish fulfillment avatar. Seriously, he’s the best lay, with the biggest dick, is super rich, a decorated war hero, and a doctor? The only thing that could possibly make him a bigger Mary Sue is if he drove a Ferrari and had to save Julia with his super manly fighting skills. The actual plot is pretty good, especially for Literotica, but a little realism wouldn’t hurt. He had to have 2 Navy Crosses? Only 6 aviators have been awarded 2 or more Navy Crosses for combat action (not counting those who received their second after being promoted to command and out of the cockpit) in the 101 year history of the Navy Cross, but Tim gets to join their ranks by authorial fiat, because 1 Navy Cross wouldn’t make him badass enough?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MartyStu

He literally checks every box on this list, and it makes it harder for me to get into the story and just enjoy the good plot when my suspension of disbelief is being so thoroughly abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I love when fiction takes me to the edge of the world and back. This is supposed to show a guy who literally has it all but denies himself EVERYTHING. Please don't hold back. Can't wait to read on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories