All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 08'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't You DARE

...break them up! I'm sure, I'm not your only reader anxiously waiting for another chapter and worried that you might change things...you're good. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Am really enjoying this story and can't wait to see what comes next!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Going Smoothly

There are some spasmodic moments along the way. But really it is time to bring this to its climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dr Tim Idiot!

Why would Julia want to waste her time on such a spoilt brat.....shakes head....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enough

so this little whiny shit is supposed to be smart? and a shrink, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inspired Writing

Really liked it. But I must say romance is no basis for a long term relationship. The woman must choose (good with that) and she must submit to him. And he must never ever promise to be faithful. She has to earn that by devotion.

The best he should offer is to keep her informed so she can win him back - if she still wants him. If her answer is no, his attitude should be --> "Next"

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago

How is it possible you have so many haters? Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES