Don't Move...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However enjoyable this is, my mind is on you and I break away and turn until I'm facing away from her and can see you up on the balcony watching me. My nipples tingle as I see you smile. My playmate is quick to slide in behind me, her hands once again on my hips as we twist and writhe in time to the music. I slowly raise my arms in the air so my breasts jut proudly for you then I lower them, running my fingers through my hair, tracing my hands over the sides of my round boobs, along the curves of my waist and hips. I do this slowly and sensually, revelling both in the sensations of my touch and in the effect I imagine my actions are having on you.

I circle my hips in unison with my playmate, slowly bending my knees and lowering my body until I arch my back and straightening my knees I teasingly present my ass to my playmate, circling it until she begins to spank me. My pussy spasms at this and I feel the ice inside me as it contracts around it. I'm so turned on right now, the amalgamation of you; the alcohol, my playmate and my performance for you all combine to create a bubbling stickiness in my aching pussy. I can feel the ice beginning to melt and drip down my thighs. I'm enjoying myself but I know that if I stay here playing longer than it takes for the ice to melt there will be a punishment, and even though my clit throbs at that thought I'm eager to obey and so with a smile for my playmate I turn to leave the dance floor.

With my eyes on you, the hand on my wrist takes me by surprise. My playmate is reluctant to let me go and gripping me firmly she spins me, pulling me tightly into her. I feel the fingers of her other hand slide through my hair and then she's kissing me. Softly at first and then deeper and more passionate. She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and my body explodes with lust. I submit to her, opening my mouth to accept her tongue. She kisses me on and on until neither of us can breathe, her breasts crushed against mine. Remembering you, I break away from her. I lean in and whisper in her ear and then with one last soft kiss I turn and make my way slowly up the stairs to the balcony. My thighs are trembling; the ice has completely melted now. I'm apprehensive, unsure if I what you have just seen will have pleased you or if I'll be in trouble. But I straighten my shoulders and approach you with a confident, flirtatious smile on my face.....

I pause and watch you walk away, imagining your pussy clinging to the ice, willing it to at least make it to the dance floor with you.

As I stand, a feeling I haven't had in a long time comes over me. My inner thigh becomes cold all of a sudden as the movement of standing moves my cock in such a way, the pre cum inside the shaft and in the tip trickles out and immediately cools as the material of my boxers leaves a gap before cooling the sticky liquid.

I walk up the few stairs up to the balcony and lean against the rail where I made that heart of yours skip a beat or five, always watching you from the corner of my eye partly out of curiosity as to your next move, and partly predatory in the hope none of the 'others' take up any of my time by approaching you.

I watch as you shimmy your way across the dance floor, at first wondering where you are headed so determined but then see the red head a few yards ahead of you and my cock begins

to throb. Partly because I can envisage what is about to follow and, yes being a guy, the thought turns me on, but not typically. It's not just the sight of you with her I anticipate, it's the fact you are doing it to please me, the reason it is going to happen.

I think to myself that right now I should be reaching out to grip your hair in my fist, gently but firmly pulling your head back and whispering to you 'good girl'.

This isn't necessary; you can see from the look in my eyes that you are my good girl.

I watch, mesmerized, and pleased, hard, wet but most of all proud. You know how to use your body and I can see how much you ache for me to know how to control it completely...

I watch you with her; the sight is wonderful and incredibly erotic to me, as I switch my weight to the other leg from time to time, my cock remaining hard and wet.

I'm completely lost in the view and the rest of the world is a blur as I watch, you friend seemingly as predatory as I am, assuming I have left you for the night, delighting in the thought of using your body instead of me. This turns me on more as I feel like a fly on the wall, her completely oblivious to my presence above, and elated at the thought of another night with her delicious playmate.

I see you turn to walk away when she grabs you looking confused. I watch you kiss for what seems like an eternity before you whisper to her and walk away.

My eyes follow you as far as the bottom of the stairs. From that point my view is obstructed by two guys standing a few feet from me. Their change in stance as they straighten up tells me they must have seen what I saw and assumed their luck was in. Their chests rise, almost ape like as they get ready to present themselves to you, only to watch you pass them by and continue towards me.

You are only a few feet from me when I turn back towards the dance floor, apparently ignoring you. This confuses you and stops you in your tracks. You turn towards the dance floor too, not knowing what to do but stand at the rail and wait. The guys look at you, then me and back at you before boldly walking towards you. They start to talk to you, but you are aware of my presence and try to ignore them.

I decide to put them out of their misery and walk towards you. As I start to lean in to talk to you, I feel a hand on my shoulder and a stern voice

'Oi mate, do you mind!'
I look up to see them both; I look at the hand on my shoulder then up at his face,

'I mind', and with that I continue towards your ear, my hand on your ass,

'Good girl, very good girl'........

By this point, you know exactly how pleased I am as I turn, slowly, very slowly gliding my hand across your ass.......

'Come!' is all I offer as I move further along the balcony, just out of sight of the main lights, and stand facing the dance floor leave just enough room in front of me for my good girl...........

I stand before you trembling, partly with desire, partly with anticipation of what will happen next. I can tell from the bulge in your trousers that I have pleased you. I hope I've proved to you that I'm eager to obey and submit, although I'm not a pushover you have to earn my respect.

I'm deferring to you now, waiting for you to take the lead and so I lean against the railing with my back to the dance floor, my eyes on you, waiting....

I love the feeling of your hand on my ass; it's sexual but also possessive; a clear sign
that I'm yours, both to me and to those watching. I hear you praise me and feel like purring like a kitten in pleasure of it. I feel surer of you now and don't hesitate when you command me to come with you. I follow you further along the balcony into a darker area and watch as you stand and look out towards the dance floor. I slide in between you and the railing, feeling the atmosphere between us. The sexual tension is so strong there are probably sparks shooting off us. A small smile appears on my face as this thought occurs to me. I realise how much I've enjoyed playing with a real contender.

I lean back on the balcony railing enjoying your proximity to me. I like how this enables me to notice all the tiny details about you; your scent, the tiny flecks of colour in your eyes,
the length of your neck. My nipples are once again protruding through my top, teasing you and I notice as you clock them and smile teasingly at me, arching an eyebrow in recognition. I can't help myself and once again my hand reaches out towards your belt loops, hooking a finger through them and pulling you towards me. We're already very close but I want you touching me, want to feel your thighs pressing into mine. I want to feel the bulge in your trousers, the bulge that I've created. I can feel the heat coming off of your body in the sweaty, sticky club as I slide a thigh between yours. I'm trembling ever so slightly and for the moment I behave, resisting the urge to wickedly twist my hips on your cock. I merely continue to

lean against the railing; my legs entwined with yours and wait...

I smile, not just at your hard nipples, but also your fingers grabbing at my belt pulling me closer. Many Dom/mes are so up themselves they don't understand the beauty of a spirited, playful and mischievous submissive. Me, I insist on it!

My cock throbs as it's pressed tightly between us and for the first time I find myself staring straight into your eyes, feeling your breath on me as I take in your scent, only this time it's

mixed with another's. I lift my hand to your face, stroking your cheek with the backs of my fingers before gently wiping your smudged lipstick with my thumb.

My hands return to the rail as I push my knee firmly between your thighs, placing my foot on the rail below and lifting you, pressing against your dripping wet pussy before my heel locks into place on the bar as I lower you slightly, holding you completely.

The warmth and wetness of your pussy gently soaking my knee as I eye my new toy.... 'So how was your dance?'

'Wow' I think to myself as I straddle your thigh. Such a simple manoeuvre but so incredibly erotic and masculine. I can't help but emit a tiny whimper as your knee momentarily presses into my pussy and catches on my throbbing clit. I desperately want to squirm and grind on your thigh, to tease my aching clit on you but I force myself to remain still, enjoying the delicious torture.

I've been waiting all night to get this close to you, to talk to you, to touch you and I'm enjoying this quiet intimate moment between us. I begin to answer your question, telling you how I enjoyed the dance. Enjoyed both teasing you and pleasing you and as I talk I unconsciously reach out to touch you, my fingers walking themselves up your chest and over your shoulder until I'm caressing the back of your neck.

As I perch on you thigh I'm aware of how wet I am and how my naked slit must be soaking through your trousers into your knee. This though in itself further arouses me and I shift slightly, enjoying the sensations it produces. I lift a hand to casually brush my hair off of my face but it's a deliberate action that allows me to arch my back and lift my breasts, pushing them towards you. I can't help it I just love to tease and the thought that I might be chastised or punished for doing so only proves to be a further turn on for me.

As much as I'm enjoying this quiet moment between us I'm aware that really this is just the beginning and I can't wait to see what you have in store for me...

Staring into your eyes intently, watching your expression as your body marks its territory and your mind searches for answers in my eyes that it can't find.

My mind starts to go into overtime as I realise you have yet to witness what it means to REALLY be teased. By the morning you are going to ache for my cock and every single drop from it.

The bar maid comes over with two more shots, a beer for me and a tall glass of ice, 'do you need anything else? It's last orders'.

I take the drinks placing them on the shelf beside us, handing both shots to you. Our bodies part as I remove my wallet to pay her plus tip, the wetness from your pussy quickly cools on my thigh as the material of my trousers leaves a gap of air, 'thanks I think we'll be gone for

now, but you might be able to recommend a hotel nearby?'

She takes the money, smiling at me as she glances down at your chest again, my eyes on you to see how you react to the fact she knows exactly how turned on you are, do you think she understands why your nipples are so hard and why your delicious cunt is so wet?. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as she hands me a piece of paper, a familiar name hotel with directions. I thank her and she leaves us.

I look at you and then the shots, holding my hand out for them, 'turn to the dance floor, legs parted hands on rails, don't move unless I say'...........

Just as I'm enjoying our quiet little moment we're interrupted by the bar maid approaching with more drinks. I smile at her and then my nipples begin to throb as I catch sight of the tall glass of ice on the tray in her hands. My eyes move from the ice filled glass and back to you, my mind excited by the appearance of the ice that you've ordered, and so deliberate I think to myself; not a drink but a glass filled with only ice...mmm... but you're reaching for your wallet and busying yourself with the bar maid. I wait whilst you pay accepting the drinks you pass to me to hold.

I lean back against the railing as I wait and think that I was right to savour that momentary interlude of closeness, I have a feeling that you'll not be giving me many more of those this evening and already I'm missing the feeling of being sat on your thigh. I'm slightly
pacified when I hear you ask the bar maid to recommend a hotel for the evening. As she does so she shoots me a look, it's a complicated look that manages to convey a million things in a quick glance. Although I'm sure that by working here she's seen it all before there's no doubt that she's intrigued by what she's observed this evening, it seems she's also a little appreciative of my obvious arousal. I watch as she turns to you and smiles, thereby including you in our unspoken communication.

She turns to leave and I step forward keen to continue where we left off bit it seems you have other ideas. You take the drinks out off my hands and then issue instructions. I do as I'm told and quickly turn away from you, spreading my thighs and placing my hands on the railing. A slight thrill goes through me as I obey your command and my clit begins to throb as my dripping slit is exposed to the cool air by the act of spreading my legs. I obediently assume this position and wait...

My cock throbs once more at your obedience and I smile to myself, in recognition of the fact that your eagerness to please and obey will be at odds with your mischievous nature tonight. The mildly sadistic side of me looks forward to your inner struggle as I see the brief exchange of looks between you and her. I don't know for sure if her realising how turned on you are excites you more, or irritates you for the fact she's has interrupted our intimacy. ... I guess time will tell.

I see your face light up at the sight of the glass of ice and the many questions it presents.
How will I use it? Where will I use it? Will I use it all? Or is its presence simply there to tease you, a constant reminder of your earlier dance and the time at the bar where you gave

yourself to me.

Seizing the opportunity change things a little, I give you a simple but specific command, partly in preparation for my use of your body, partly to test your obedience.
I stand behind you, pressing tightly against you, just as I did at the beginning. My cock pressed firmly against your ass as I reach around placing the glass of ice directly in front of you on the ledge. Taking a cube out, along with my hand it disappears behind you and I pause for a moment to allow a million and one thoughts to run through your mind.

Suddenly, the familiar warmth of my breath at your ear as the vibrations of my voice takes over those from the music...

'Good girl', I whisper, 'such eagerness to please, so little effort to obey my commands, you are a rare breed - especially as you still don't know what I have in store for you'.

My hand reaches behind you, trailing the ice cube along the back of your thigh...'I know you may be wondering what will happen to you tonight, what is expected of you', tracing the ice across your cheeks, 'but one thing you need to realise, don't confuse play with punishment.

I will play you, tease you, use you'. Sliding the ice between your legs, running it slowly along your dripping wet lips, 'but should I need to punish you it will be done out of necessity and not want, as it will be needed to correct my failings in taking control of you'.

Parting your lips, I slip what's left of the ice inside you, deliberately taking my time to push it all the way in with two fingers, leaving them there as I slowly slide them back and forth, 'don't you think my time will be better spent rewarding you than punishing you? Wouldn't you rather find ways to please me than push me?'

I slowly remove my fingers, pressing against you again as I lift my hand and bring my fingers to your mouth, trailing your juices across your lips as I go. 'Tell me girl, just how are you imagining earning your first orgasm tonight?'......

I deliberately relax my body against yours as you step up behind me. I refuse to be a quivering wreck, waiting for you to make your move. I'm intrigued and aroused beyond belief but I'm still confident in my ability to hold my own. I feel your cock press into me and as you pause before beginning to tease me with the ice I start to move my hips in tiny figure eight motions. Nearly imperceptible at first, and then as you continue to make me wait, my actions become more obvious as I grind my ass on your cock.

I'm distracted by your voice in my ear, as you seductively whisper your praise of me I bask slightly in it. I do so love to please and I resolve to be good and not test my limits. You continue speaking telling me of how you intend to play with me, tease me and use me and I'm not sure if that's a threat or a promise; regardless of which I shiver in anticipation. As you speak I'm distracted by the ice cube in your fingers being teased along my dripping gash. A chill runs through me and my hands tighten on the railing of the balcony as I fight to conceal

the effect the ice cube and your words are having on me. You talk of punishing me and I remind myself of my resolve to be good, that I mustn't deliberately provoke you into punishing me. I remind myself of the events of the evening and think that provoking you could be a dangerous game...but then I did always love playing with fire.

I'm lost in my thoughts but then I gasp aloud as I feel the ice pushed inside me by two of your fingers. As my hot, bubbling pussy contracts around the ice my fingers clench tight on the railing. But then all pretence is lost as you swiftly thrust your fingers in and out of my throbbing cunt. My eyes are tightly shut and I gasp and whimper only just fighting down a scream. I absolutely adore being fingered; in fact it's the easiest way to make me cum. I try and regain some composure, eager to conceal the effect your actions are having on me in order not to divulge my hand as it were but then I hear what you're saying to me and it's as if you've read my mind... you're encouraging me to please you rather than to push you. I feel guilty and caught out; can you really read me that well? Or am I just a walking cliché? I wonder to myself or perhaps I'm flattering myself and that you issue this warning to all.

As I'm pondering this you bring your pussy wet fingers to my mouth and trace around my lips. I love to taste myself but remembering my earlier resolve; I refrain from sucking your fingers and simply slide my tongue around my lips instead... Delicious. You press your body against mine once more and ask how I intend to earn my first orgasm of the evening. A million images run through my head, each filthier than the previous one. But I'm wary of showing my true colours and I simply smile sweetly and lean forward and press my lips fleetingly against yours so you can taste my wetness. I then answer you by saying 'in whatever way pleases you'.....

'Trust me girl, there is nothing typical about you or your submission, I'm simply letting you know that punishment is not something to look forward to. If the thought of being punished make that clit of yours throb, then clearly you have yet to receive a true punishment'.