Don't Move...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CookingDom
CookingDom
29 Followers

My hands grip yours on the rail once more, my knee rising up between your thighs once more, only this time from behind as the now familiar 'click' of my heel locking into the rail below leaves you once again perched on my thigh, soaking it once more.
My chin pressed against your shoulder, my lips at your ear once more...

'You know girl, I'm so glad you aren't prudish when it comes to the word cunt', a distinctive, deliberate emphasis on the first and last letters cause your chest to rise as you take in a sharp breath.

'The word is so underrated and so quickly dismissed as vulgar when the sight of an eager sub, finger fucking her delicious wet cunt on command is truly wonderful and I look forward to you fucking yourself for me tonight, waiting until you have permission to come'.

My hands move on front of you, gently brushing your nipples as they journey downwards between your legs.

Delving under your skirt my left hand slowly trails across your mound, fully aware of the dripping cunt below it. 'You know my last sub always favoured my left hand, often when driving down the motorway, or back from a club her clit would be teased and tortured the entire time, before a sudden countdown from ten to one would indicate the moment she was allowed release'.

My fingers move lower trailing across your wet lips, one either side as I part them, exposing your throbbing aching clit. I do enjoy the feel of your slick juices, the heat and the engorged flesh.

It's just as well we are on the darker part of the balcony so only those purposely looking for you would have the slightest idea of what you are going through. A finger slips easily inside you, followed by a second. At first curling upwards inside you; gently massaging that spot as the pressure of my hand against your throbbing clit forces a stifled moan. Slowly I start to withdraw which causes your body to beg for my fingers, before thrusting them both back inside you. I keep repeating this over and over, each time slower coming out, each time faster thrusting in.

My other hand reaches up and takes your hair in my fist, pulling your head back as my fingers fuck your wet cunt so deep.

'Well girl it seems your redheaded friend isn't done with you yet......'

My clit does throb at the thought of punishment but 'we'll see' I think to myself. Somehow your warning only serves to intrigue me further.

Once again I'm perched on your knee and it's even nicer this way with my back against your chest and your arms around me. It feels possessive and yet safe and still wildly erotic as I'm spread over your thigh. I shiver as you growl the word 'cunt' in my ear, smiling to hear that my use of it has pleased you. I think to myself how that used in the right context it's the perfect word, there's something so demonstrably erotic about it. But then coming from the right person, I do have a weakness for utter filth being whispered and growled into my ear.

I'm distracted from my thoughts as your fingers slide into me. I feel you make a 'come here' motion inside me and I want to scream. I adore being loud and having to whimper and stifle my moans is a struggle for me. It's taking all of my willpower not to beg you to fuck me, to plead with you to shove your cock ball deep in my aching cunt and fuck me ragged but I bite down hard on my lip and refrain. As you thrust your fingers faster and harder I can feel them catching on my g spot as your thumb rubs my clit. I'm squirming, my breath coming out in ragged gasps. My entire body is trembling and shuddering and I'm so close to the edge right now.

I turn my head in preparation to bite down hard on your shoulder but as I turn your fingers slide through my hair as you grip me tightly and pull my head back. A thrill surges through my body as you restrain me in this way and I clench tightly around your fingers. My eyes are tightly shut as I balance on the edge of orgasm but at your next words they fly open. I look around wildly for my red headed playmate. Where is she and how much has she seen? I'm too

aroused to be embarrassed but I'm still conflicted. part of me has no desire at all to share you, I feel jealous and possessive; I want you all to myself and her presence is an intrusion but there's another part of me that likes the thought of being watched and I arch my back and moan louder as I continue to look for her.....

'Too be honest girl, I don't know how long she has been sat watching you from the bar, but judging by her red cheeks and hard nipples I would say quite a while. My main concern was the space either side of us and any unwanted onlookers or intruders'.

I feel your head twist, eager to find her but I grip your hair on my fist tighter, pressing harder against you as a third finger eases inside your dripping cunt.

'Your only concern should be me and keeping my cock hard, why do you think I drew you into this dark area where we won't be bothered and no one can see. If your playmate has been watching you be used and played by me, it is because I have allowed it, and as for sharing, don't think for one second your little 'show' on the dance floor didn't tell me you like to have your cake and eat it or just how possessive your playmate can be'.

Pulling your head back further completely exposing your neck, my lips gently trail along it; all the while my three fingers stretching you wide as they slowly torture your cunt. I know how close you are, I know how much you are aching to come but I'm going to keep you just bubbling under nicely for a while.

My lips open wider as my teeth gently bite along your neck, tugging at your skin mixing pain with the pleasure of my fingers.

'If I decide to share you then I will, just because you're bi doesn't mean you can pick and choose when you are. How else am I going to grip your hair as I pull your mouth down onto my cock while another toy fucks you with a strap on? You see you're not the only one with hundreds of filthy, debauched ideas running through your head. So tell me girl, just how do you feel knowing that your playmates cunt is probably as wet as yours and that she has been watching us the whole time since you left her on the dance floor?'

I love that gentlemanly aspect about you and how you were careful to protect me from view, I noticed that earlier when we were at the bar and I respect you for it.

'Oh my god' I can't help but whimper as I feel a third finger pushed inside me. I'm so wet you slide in easily but I'm tight and feel deliciously full. I'm gasping and squirming as you grip my head tighter still and then I think I've died and gone to heaven as you begin to nibble and bite at my neck. I adore being bitten and combined with the restraint; the pain and the fingering I'm dangerously close, not only to cumming but to squirting and covering you in sweet, sticky cum. I'm trembling so hard and my nipples are rigid and aching for your mouth on them. At this moment all thoughts of pushing you are gone and It's all I can do to prevent myself begging you, pleading that 'I'll do anything' if you'll just let me cum.

Once again I feel like you're getting inside my head with your comment on picking and choosing; that's exactly what I do. But then my heart beats slightly faster as the image of me spit roasted pops into my head with your words. Mmmm I love that thought, only in my fantasies it's another man. Just as I'm disappearing into a filthy little fabrication you ask me how I feel that my playmate has been watching the whole time. The thought causes me to softly moan as I imagine the effect this will have had on her. Part of her will be furious and wildly jealous, but she'll also be dripping wet. I smile as I remember the sweet taste of her delicious cunt and her big puffy brown nipples. I describe all this and more to you knowing that as I do so there's a chance you'll be displeased by my obvious teasing....

'If you're to become mine then of course I'm going to protect you from certain 'elements', and as for gentlemanly, that's what separates people like me from those below don't you think?'

I release my knee from between your thighs, moving it back slightly as I continue my assault on your neck, occasionally brushing my lips against yours before returning to your neck. The removal of my knee creates more space for my arm as I push my fingers deeper, curling the middle one against that spongy area around your G spot.

'Why would your playmate be furious or jealous, that would indicate envy when, if anything, I should be the envious one. After all I have yet to feel the pleasure of your cunt spread wide over my face, which I would imagine she has had many times already. Also I am sure that by now she has one or two reasons to punish you, which may come in useful when the inevitable happens and I need to punish you too. Thoughts of you bound tightly, my cock inches from your face being devoured by her as you beg and plead for my come, promising and pleading that you'll be a good girl if only you could receive my hot thick juices down your throat'.

I slowly start to work my fingers, stretching you, fucking you, forcing myself deeper, working your cunt keeping you on the edge until I'm ready to allow you release.....

'Will you do anything? It's a pretty big statement considering you still don't know what lengths I would push you to prove that, in fact you don't have a clue just how mildly and playfully sadistic I am. Unfortunately, no other man will be involved in your spit roasting, but don't worry; your holes will be teased, used and filled one way or another. My only regret is the amount of punishment you will go through before being permitted such pleasure, especially as you seem hell bent on pushing to be punished by constantly taking the risk if displeasing me....'

Your assault on my g spot is pushing me dangerously close to the edge. All the warning signs are there: my tummy is cramping, I'm whimpering and squirming away from you as the conflict of the pleasure and the pain overwhelms me .I can feel myself beginning to lose control. I want to beg you to stop but don't you dare. I'm desperate to bite down hard but you still have my hair firmly in your grip.

Oh she'll be mad but I'm not sure she'll join forces with you in order to punish me. Besides I've always been able to wrap her around my little finger as I flit and play her hot and cold.

And she'll certainly be jealous, for one she'll know that you're exactly my type. She knows how I crave for someone to dominate me and play me at my own game.

'Oh now THAT is a challenge if ever I saw one, training one dirty little cunt soaked slut how to behave and please me whilst showing her little redheaded fuck toy just how easily she gets manipulated by you, and taking her under my wings in showing her just how much she can tease, use and punish you back, man is this going to be fun.'

I slow my rhythm between your legs, pressing harder against your clit as my fingers slowly trail across it. They are soaked, webbed in places from your juices as they glisten in the disco lights. I pause for a while, allowing you to gather your thoughts, letting you get your breath back.

Confused, frustrated and disappointed you begin to face me,

'Face forward NOW', I press my body firmly against yours, releasing my grip on your hair, pinning you against the rail. 'Don't sulk, it doesn't suit you and before you even think about protesting (which is too late), the club is closing, so unless you want your orgasm and screams just as the music stops and the lights go up, I suggest you listen very carefully', lifting my cunt soaked hand up in front of your face, ' you can clean them with your mouth or I can call your play friend over and she can do the honours, what's it to be?

A delicious little thrill runs through me as you expose a little of your sadistic nature. It appeals to me and I have to fight back a smile as you earn a little more of my respect in the lengths you seem prepared to go to. Not to foil your plan though, but if I know
my fiery little playmate (and I do, intimately) then you're going to have a hard time convincing her to play with you.

As I lose the build up to my orgasm and the waves of lust subside I feel like I want to slap you and walk away. Who do you think you are playing with me like this? But then I feel you pin me to the balcony and talk sharply to me. I want to swoon this is exactly what I crave, someone who knows how to manage me. I'm quick to obey your direct order and I immediately face forwards and desist in my attempts to turn.

I feel slightly embarrassed as you explain your reasoning to me, you were being gentlemanly again in preventing me screaming at the exact time the music was turned off and I think perhaps I underestimated you.

Your glistening hand makes me lick my lips in anticipation, before you've even finished your offer I'm parting my luscious lips to suck your sticky fingers into my warm, wet mouth. I savour the flavour of my juices and also the feel of your rugged masculine fingers. I have a thing about hands and yours are lovely. Besides there was no way in hell I'd let her suck your fingers. You had it right when you said I'm a brat; I don't like to share...

I stand there proud of my eager toy, lapping away at her juices on my hands, her eyes looking up at me the entire time.

You are a brat, I knew that the moment you shimmied away from me when I first approached you, but my cock still throbs at the fact that you are still here. You can leave any time you want, yet here you are.

I hand you my cloakroom ticket, 'I'm going to the bathroom, I'll meet you in the foyer, you can say goodnight to your friend.'

Hmm I'm not exactly eager to say goodbye to my friend, I know she's going to give me a hard time but I square my shoulders and confidently approach her. I tell her that I had fun with her tonight and that she looks beautiful but that you're waiting for me and with a last kiss I turn to leave her. I know that she'll be able to taste my excitement on my lips but my thoughts are already on you.

I hurry to the cloakroom to retrieve your jacket, eager not to keep you waiting and then I make my way to the foyer to wait for you...

The foyer is crowded but I see you instantly, I deliberately take my time shuffling through the crowd, before reaching you and taking my jacket. As I turn round to face you, my hand reaches the back of your neck and I gently pull at your hair before leaning in to kiss you.

'Get a room' someone cries out, which reminds me and I reach into my pocket and pull out the paper from the barmaid.

I take your hand and lead you outside the club, a few minutes pass and a taxi pulls up. You get in first followed by me when I notice your playmate outside the club, nipples still hard but I suspect by now from the cold. She looks at me, an angry jealous look as I lean across the seats to the door, 'you can go home and fuck yourself thinking about her or you can come and be part of fucking her tonight......'

I feel momentarily cold and tired as I stand waiting for you. It's not my style to wait for someone and I feel vulnerable but then you're in front of me and I'm slightly surprised by how pleased I am to see you. Oh god and now you're kissing me. I love to be properly kissed, it drives me wild and yet no one seems to kiss any more. We're interrupted by catcalls and I duck my head in embarrassment but you take my hand and lead me outside, quietly protective and reassuring.

I climb into the waiting taxi and as you slide in behind me I gravitate towards you, eager to resume kissing you. It seems that you've got other ideas though and I initially wonder who on earth you could be calling to and inviting to fuck me. But then I catch a flash of red hair and I realise you've not given up on your earlier challenge. I glance across you, seemingly uninterested as you discuss me as if I'm not present. I can see how torn she is as her emotions flit across her face as she weighs up her options.

I slide closer to you pressing my thigh against yours and I slowly trail a hand seductively along your inner thigh. I don't like being ignored like this and I'm provocative in my efforts to regain your attention. I feel your cock twitch and harden as my hand eases higher and I begin to slowly stroke and caress your growing bulge through your trousers. I see a muscle flicker in your neck but you continue to ignore me as you wait for an answer.

Still she hesitates, undecided on which way to go. I know her well but regardless of this it's written across her face that whilst she desperately wants me, she want me on her terms, i.e. all to herself. She currently despises you for the way you've held my attention like no other has before and yet both our dance and the scene she witnessed on the balcony have ignited a spark within her and we can nearly see her reason with herself that sharing me has got to be better than nothing.

I'm feeling mildly annoyed by her presence, to me she's a fuck slut that I like to toy with when I'm bored and wanting attention. Technically I am submissive to her but she's never
been able to hold my attention or to control me and I would quite like her to disappear now so that I get you all to myself. But then I reconsider, thinking how much it would please you for her to join us. How you would be able to use her as a pawn in your domination of me and I squirm as this thought occurs to me.

You're running out of patience now, I can hear it in your voice as you ask her one final time and I'm not sure if I'm pleased or not when she climbs into the taxi with us....

The cold air to my left is completely forgotten as I feel your hand snake up my thigh. My cock twitches long before your hand reaches it when it continues to throb at your touch. It's all I can take to not acknowledge you as I have other matters to deal with first.

My hand reaches for the door, it doesn't matter whether she comes or not, as you point out she's simply a fuck slut, a pawn in our game as anyone else we bring into our bedroom is.

She stops me and climbs in and part of me wonders how you feel about it, part of me doesn't care, but your hand stroking my cock only reassures me of your desire to please me.

I deliberately leave the door open as I turn to her, 'I don't know your name and nor do I care, for as long as you are with us tonight you will be addressed as 'slut' and you will obey without question any command or action that takes place from this point onwards. When we are done with you you will leave and you can work out any frustration towards Emma next time you see her.

'The choice is yours....'

I turn to you, my hands parting your knees as I lean in to kiss you, this time more passionately, my hand reaching to your neck as I gently grip it at the front.

The door closes and I assume she has left as our mouths part enough for me to tell the driver which hotel to go to, I don't even look to see if she had joined us as my hand grips your neck just a little tighter before trailing down across your breasts, hooking under the fabric of your

top to take your nipple between my fingers. My other hand moves between your parted thighs and soon my fingers are parting your lips. I stop still looking directly into your eyes, I see you look behind me which tells me she is still with us,

'Slut, remove your thong and throw it out the window'.

I thrust two fingers deep inside your cunt, fucking you hard and deep. All the time staring straight into your eyes, inches from your face as my hand stays on your neck. The air is cold all of a sudden and the window closes as quickly as it opened, causing me to pause, savouring the silence, feeling your chest rise and fall over and over, 'good slut' my fingers deep inside you once more, the only sounds are your heavy breathing and the squelches from your dripping wet cunt.

CookingDom
CookingDom
29 Followers