Don't Piss Off Lou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalOvid
SoCalOvid
37 Followers

He grinned. "I thought you would appreciate that touch. You don't have to worry about her straying again. At least not with another man." He looked at me meaningfully when he said that.

"I'll keep my eyes open." I grinned as I said it.

I called the barman and bought Lou a beer, and we sat in silence and sipped for a couple of minutes. I had a question that I had to ask.

"You know, Lou, I was wondering. Aren't you supposed to get my soul for eternity for doing a big favor like what you did for me?"

"Well, technically, yes." he said, a thoughtful look on his face, as he stared into space, "but sometimes, when a woman cuckolds a man, I get so angry about it that I give a freebie."

"Whys that?" I had to know.

"Its a long story and goes back a long time. Back to when I loved Lillith, the she demon. We had been an item for almost forever, until God decided to create Adam." he explained.

"Just like you, I never suspected a thing, until some of the other demons decided to torment me with the news that Lillith was messing around with the new guy on the block. There she was cuckolding me with a mere human, and I was crushed. More than a few demons paid for my anger THAT DAY, let me tell you."

"I tried to get her to come back, but noooo," he said with a sneer, "Adam was God's beloved, and so Lillith was going to marry him. She'd never even hinted to me about marriage before. Come to think of it, marriage didn't exist before that, but anyway....

I knew that her thing with Adam wouldn't last, and pretty soon Adam was fed up with her and got God to cast her back into the pit. She came back to me, but I wouldn't have anything to do with her. As far as I was concerned, she was damaged goods."

"So what did you do then?" I asked.

"I got my revenge, believe you me. I waited until Adam convinced God to create Eve for him, and one day out in the garden, I seduced her and gave her the big snake, just like Adam had done to me with Lillith. Boy was Eve easy! A few compliments, a couple of whispers about how Adam wasn't really all that great, and when I told her how exciting it was to try new things and described a few examples -- well, she ready to rock! And ever since then I have had a special place in hell for women who cuckold their husbands. Old big-nose Dante thought that betrayers were in the lowest level, but I never showed him the LOWER basement. You don't even want to know how I torment them!" His eyes glistened as he said that.

"So what happened to Lillith?" I inquired.

"She's still there, begging my forgiveness, hoping that someday I'll take her back. But why should I? I have Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Helen, Marie Antoinette, and a million others available. Madonna and Hillary in a couple of years. Why should I take back that old bag?"

Well, that sounded pretty reasonable to me, and we bid a fond farewell as he walked out into the night, his tail swinging back and forth under the back of his coat.

He wasn't quite finished, though.

Glen's wife divorced him after he was arrested, while he was waiting for trial. The judge didn't allow him visiting rights with his kids; he said Glen was about the worst example of a father that a kid could have!

I heard that after Glen was convicted, he was accidentally put into the general prison population, even though he was a smallish guy. They say he was gang banged every night, and that he learned to use his mouth better than any woman. I guess that one day someone decided that he should be a complete woman and used a shiv to cut off his dick and balls. After he got out of the hospital, the meanest guy in the prison, who I understand smells mildly of rotten eggs, made him his bitch, and Glen wears makeup and dresses now. Boy, ol' Lou just plain doesn't like folks who cuckold their spouses.

Sally and I made it through her mistake, and we're still married today. Strange thing, though, she confesses all sorts of things to me and tells me I should punish her for being so bad. A good spanking always seems to help, and I don't mind -- its a husband's duty to keep his wife happy!

*

Author's note: The names have been changed in his story. I didn't think that Lars and Jan would like having their story published, so I called them Sven and Sally instead.

SoCalOvid
SoCalOvid
37 Followers
12