Don't Tell Eric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Hell yeah." Mike said.

The other guys agreed.

"Was I able to help each of you live out your fantasy of how to get me well enough?" Amy asked.

"It was awesome." Lucas said.

"Better than my fantasy ever was." Troy said.

"Now that you've had me once is there anyone that doesn't want to do it again?" Amy asked.

"Are you kidding? There's no way I want to stop." Troy said.

"Yeah no kidding." Jeff said.

"You're like that old potato chip commercial...I bet you can't eat just one...well I can't just have sex with you once." Lucas said.

"So everybody wants to continue?" Amy asked.

"YES!!!" All 5 guys say emphatically.

Amy smiled.

"Good...I'd hoped you would all enjoy it." Amy said.

"Oh we enjoyed it and we want more." Troy said.

"Okay, if we're going to do more of this then we have some things to discuss. First off all of the rules that we discussed before remain the same. From now on however I won't necessarily be limiting you to only one orgasm all the time, and I won't make you choose between oral sex and fucking all the time. However I'm still in charge so if I say that all you get is one...then that's all it will be. I doubt I'll do that very much though." Amy said.

"That's good news because it was hard to say no to you sucking my cock, but I had to go with fucking...in case there wasn't a second chance." Jeff said.

"Yeah no kidding...with no guarantee that there'd be a second time it wasn't even a choice...fucking was the only option." Kyle said.

"Well...you'll have more options now. I am still in charge though so I might still make you choose sometimes...and sometimes I might choose for you and not give you a choice. Other times I might have you cum 4 or 5 times in a lot of different ways...it will depend on the mood I'm in. Also...we did some role playing with the first time to live out your fantasies...we may do more of that if you want to and I'm in the mood for it, but as far as I'm concerned from now on it will be all about fucking. Any questions so far?" Amy asked.

"Will we be able to do anal with you? None of my girlfriends has let me and I'm curious." Troy said.

"Me too." Jeff said.

"Yes...I will do anal with you from time to time, but you will have to ask for it and I won't always say yes. Any other questions?" Amy asked.

There were no other questions.

"Okay...now we need to talk about how to make this work without anyone...especially Eric...finding out about it. It's the first weekend in June...so it is basically summer and you've all graduated so you aren't in school. Eric works from 8-4 every week day and I'm self employed and work out of the house anyway which means that Eric will be away from the house and I'll be able to make time whenever I want. That leaves it to you guys to be free during weekday hours so we can get together. Do you think you can do that?" Amy asked.

"I can...I don't have a job this summer so I was just gonna be hanging out and stuff all summer anyway." Lucas said.

"Eric's the only one of us that has a job. I think the rest of us were planning to spend the summer just hanging out...so I think we're all free." Mike said.

"Okay good. I've decided that you'll each only be able to meet with me one day a week. There are 5 weekdays and 5 of you so you will each have a day assigned to you." Amy said.

"What if we miss our day? Like if we have to go somewhere or something?" Kyle asked.

"If you are assigned to Monday and miss the Monday and want to get together on a different day it will cost you another $200 and you will meet with me after the guy that is supposed to meet with me that day has met with me...to be fair to him...since it is his day. Unless you call me 24 hours in advance to let me know you won't be able to make it I'll expect you to be here on your appointed day every week with cash in hand. You can skip a week if you want, but you have to tell me first. If you skip 2 or more weeks in a row it will cost you $5,000 to get back in. Are there any problems with that?" Amy asked.

"Why the hell would we ever skip a week?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah...I don't think there's going to be any problem with that one." Jeff said.

"So how do we decide who gets which day?" Mike asked.

"I'm working on that right now." Amy said.

She was writing on pieces of paper and putting them into a bowl.

"Okay...I've written down the 5 days of the week on pieces of paper and put them in this little bowl...you'll draw them out and whatever day you draw will be the day that you get to be with me." Amy said.

Amy shook the bowl and the guys drew.

"Okay...who got what day?" Amy asked.

"I got Monday." Jeff said.

"I got Tuesday." Mike said.

"I got Wednesday." Lucas said.

"I got Thursday." Troy said.

"I got Friday." Kyle said.

"Okay...that means that Jeff...if you want to...and if you have $1,000...you get to have me tomorrow. Do you want to?" Amy asked.

"Hell yes...I've got the cash on me now." Jeff said.

"Okay...then come over at 9:00 tomorrow morning. Eric will be off to work by then and we'll have the house to ourselves." Amy said.

"I'll be here." Jeff said.

"Oh...unless we make other arrangements our 'dates' will all be in the morning starting at 9:00. Now...you guys had better get out of here. I'm not sure when Eric will get home and he'd know something was going on if you were all here when he gets home." Amy said.

The guys left and Amy made sure everything downstairs was cleaned up. Then she went up to her bedroom, changed the sheets, and cleaned up any sign of what had happened there over the weekend.

Once she was certain that there was no sign of her actions for Eric to find Amy pulled all of the money that the guys had given her out of her hiding spot and spread it around on the bed. She looked at all the money...$5,000...50 crisp $100 bills...and thought about the things that she had done to earn that money. As she thought about everything that had happened over the past few days...and what was yet to come...she got a tingling feeling in her pussy.

"This has been even better than I'd hoped it would be. I've made $5,000 in cash...and I've been fucked 5 times in the past 3 days...I wish I'd known those guys wanted to fuck me sooner...I could have made enough off of them to put Eric through college." Amy said.

Amy got an idea that was so ridiculous that she just couldn't resist so she took off her clothes and rolled around naked on the money...throwing it into the air and letting it fall down over her body.

Amy made sure that she was dressed and the money was put away before Eric got home though. She was sitting in the living room when Eric walked in.

"Hi mom...I'm home." Eric said.

"Hello sweetie...how was your weekend?" Amy asked.

"It was good...grandpa and I went golfing with some of his friends on Saturday...man those old guys know some filthy jokes." Eric said.

Amy laughed.

"I'm sure they do." Amy said.

"So what did you do this weekend?" Eric asked.

"Oh not much...I actually spent most of the weekend in bed." Amy said.

"That's not good for you mom." Eric said.

"I know...I did get some exercise in too." Amy said.

"Good. Oh...we really need to do something about my car...on the way back to town it was really making a lot of noise." Eric said.

"I hope it isn't too serious...you know that we can't afford to replace it right now." Amy said.

"I know...but it's only going to get worse and in a few months I'll be going to college...I'd really like not to have this car then." Eric said.

"Well hopefully we'll be able to replace it by then." Amy said.

Amy immediately knew what she was going to do with the money Eric's friends were paying her for sex. Originally she had no real plans for what she would do with the money...she was just excited about the idea of having young men pay her for sex, and there was no way that she was just going to have sex with them for free. After hearing Eric complain about his car she knew that she would use the money to get him a new car sometime before he left for college.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers