All Comments on 'Don't Wake Daddy Ch. 02'

by piekna

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

you are a good writer can`t weight for stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Very good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD

NOT BAD IF YOU DO A THIRD I HAVE A SUGGESTION HAVE THE SON, HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE THE GIRLFRIEND SEWDUCE THE MOTHER SO THEY CAN HAVE A THREE WAY.OR HOW ABOUT THE MOTHER FRIEND COULD COME FOR A VISIT. YHE FRIEND BE BI SEDUCE THE MOTHER SON COMES HOME SEE HIS MOTHER GETTING BANG. BY HER FRIEND WEARING A STRAPON.SINCE SHE LIKED DP THE SON JOINS IN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very romantic

pls continiu the story

nick get's mom pregnate

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good,very good staff

next pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

i wish i could have sex with my ex's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dream

*sigh*make me want do my get her pregant or atleast gf ....need stop readin stories were son get mom or sister pregant :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

Love this story! One of the best mom/son stories here!

We need more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
at work

to bad i am at work cause i have a rock hard cock and can not jack off i might just have to go fuck the girl in the office next to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This was sooo hot I hope there is more to cum....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Really good, love the incest

Please continue this story, it is so fucking erotic

Ken65BKen65Babout 13 years ago
I'm still hard

And I thought that ch1 was great!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Don't Wake Daddy Ch. 02

It's a shame author of this series has not written any follow sequels/chapters to this story. There are so many variables that could contribute to a thrilling and most welcomed saga.

It is with baited breath that Nick only fucked his mother, in Chapter 01, and only had time to settle for just a shit-fuck here in Chapter 02. Any story with mother and son fucking, and even sometimes becoming impregnated, of them doing the incestual love multiple times in the presence of and nearby the husband/father. That adds much sensationalism and eroticism to the lovefest.

Though it has been near seven years since you posted this series, it is a great theme and character development. Consideration for additional, longer, chapters would be extremely appreciated by your readers. Keep on, keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH NO!!

Oh my gawd!!

You have to go on with this. The characters are great,the premise is awesome.. please continue this story and take us for a ride.

Love your style of writing,but it's to damn short.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Don't Wake Daddy Ch. 02" - Nich and Heather - (Son and Mother)

Although this short two-chapter story is deserving of acolades and job-well-done, it seems the writer/author has an aversion to Heather's son Nick actually fucking his easily impregnable and fertile mother! She and her son Nick have now fucked twice, and have not consummated the incestual copulatiing!!! Even when the adolescent Heather--the now some twenty-some years married wife and mother with a virile, horny son--was having relations with her father, he pulled out the one and only time he fucked her and ejaculated outside her pussy!

I've have enjoyed the story so far (and not holding my breath for any continuations), my belief is that the readers would greatly appreciate mother Heather and son Nick consummating their lover's affair--they both have the yearnings and wherewithall to, as she has made known, consummate and impregnate her! She expressly has made her wishes known to have another child; it will not happen with her "fixed" good for nothing has-been husband (again, he doesn't care for his wife and is probably having an affair)!

Great story theme; more risk could take place (until and before she finalizes her marriage) in the covert and near-resence of Nick's father. The writer does a good job of constructing his ideas and fantasies for we readers. The characters--Heather and Nick--have good reporte, good dialogue and and total respect for each other...always a winning combination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Great story line piekna, I would like the chapters to have been a little longer of maybe two pages at least. Now you must write another chapter in which Nick actually gets mum well and truly pregnant and get his father out of the story and mother and son become a married couple in their own right where they end up with a nice little brood of kids running around the house.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

HO, COME ON NOW, two measly little chapters? You are just downright evil, you know that, just an evil tease. There must be a law against what you just did, called abuse of talent, a literary felony, or such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous