Door Unlocked

Story Info
Suzie has unexpected visitor.
4.1k words
3.95
135.8k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
101 Followers

My wife, Suzie, and I were watching TV the other night and around 7:30 we were getting a little frisky so we decided to go into the bedroom where it would be a little more comfortable and continue what we started. We walked into the bedroom where I proceeded to finish undressing my wife and we lay down on the bed so I started licking her breasts.

We alternated between kissing and my sucking on her nipple and licking around the tip. I then started to work my way down and kissed all along her chest and stomach and licked around her belly button which she always liked. I then opened her legs and kissed her mound and down her legs and then worked my way back up and licked up and down her slit.

I then took my hands and opened her up a little more so I could suck on her clit and get my tongue deeper in her hole. I had my wife rocking on the bed and moaning while I had my head buried between her legs.

About that time I was knocked to the side and a young black kid climbed on top of my wife and slides his big cock into Suzie in one motion. Neither of us heard anything and he was inside Suzie before either of us knew what happened.

Suzie opened her eyes and screamed out "Oh my God, what are you doing?"

He said "I told you that I was going to fuck you. You kept telling me that you would see me in jail before that happened but look who was right." "Here I am fucking your pretty white ass and there is nothing you can do about it."

Suzie then told me to call the cops to which the kid said "I will be finished by the time that the cops get here and with the back door unlocked and no signs of forced entry and as wet as you were there would be no signs of trauma, you will have a hard time proving that this was rape." "I will tell them that you two are into kinky three way sex and you invited me over but when you liked me fucking you so much your husband decided to claim rape to keep me away from you."

We both knew that he was right and we would have a very hard time proving that he raped anyone so neither of us knew what to do.

Suzie then said "Ok then go ahead and fuck me, push that cock in me real fast and cum in me. I will make it good for you so come on and fuck me; I want you to cum in me."

He said "You are not going to get me to finish so fast as I am going to enjoy this now that I have it. I have watched you two fuck in front of me three times and every time I have wanted to come over here and fuck you. Now that I am, I am going to make it last so get prepared for a long fuck, I know that you will enjoy it."

With that he started long slow strokes pulling almost all the way out and pushing slowly all the way in. Suzie kept trying to get him to pull out but with him on top and his legs between hers there was not much she could do.

I lay there and considered my options of what to do. He was much bigger than me so beating him up was not going to happen, I thought about getting a baseball bat and smacking him in the back of the head but I thought there would be a good chance that I could hurt Suzie in the fight. Since I did not own a gun I figured the best thing to do was let him have his way with Suzie and make sure it never happened again.

He was pushing as deep as he could go and saying, "I knew that you would feel this good, your cunt feels like it was made for me. You feel so tight and soft as I push my cock into you. I told you that we would fuck like this and that it would feel incredible just like it is right now. Your cunt is grabbing my cock and wrapping itself around me like a hand would. I am going to fuck you all night long and you are going to have more orgasms that you ever dreamt possible."

With that he started pushing in a little harder and a little faster all the while crying out "You are so good, this feels so great."

Suzie was doing her best to make it good for him so that he would cum and we could end this nightmare. She kept saying "Oh yes you feel good now just fuck me harder, I want you to fuck me faster it does feel good. I want you to cum in me, please cum in me."

He said "I will cum in you and I will cum in you again and again but for right now I just want to keep fucking this fine little pussy because it feels like it was made for me." He was fucking her at a pretty fast pace now and looked like he was getting close so I thought it would soon be over.

About that time I heard Suzie "Oh no please cum in me now, I need you to cum now." With that she threw her head back and closed her eyes but I could see that she was losing her battle. Her legs lifted up and wrapped themselves around his ass and she started rocking up and down with his movements.

He said "I told you that you would have the greatest orgasm of your life while I was fucking you, now just enjoy it as I am going to keep fucking you as you have orgasm after orgasm."

Suzie had now lost it and was cumming hard "Yes push it in me hard, I need you to fuck me now as I cum for you. You feel so thick in me and I feel so full. I did not know that it was going to feel soooooooo good. Your cock feels so thick in me that I can't help it but cum for you. Fuck me deeper, please fuck me." She was rising to meet every stroke that he made and they were fucking hard and fast as he drove her to her first orgasm.

Without even knowing I had pulled my cock out and was stroking it as I watched this very hot scene. I had complete lost the realization that my wife was being raped and could only see that these two were fast approaching final release.

Suzie was the first as she cried out "I am cumming, I am cumming so hard. Oh my God you are making me cum with you. Your thick cock has me so hot that I can't help cumming on it. Keep fucking me with that thick cock and make me cum and cum. I need you to fuck me fast now, I need your cock. Oh please fuck me." Her legs were pushing on his ass to make him push harder and deeper.

He kept up with her stroke for stroke as he took her over the top to the hardest orgasm that I have ever seen her have. As she came down from her orgasm she relaxed her legs but he was still pumping into her pretty fast.

Suzie then said "Yes fuck me fast and cum in me, I need to feel you shoot in me. I want you to fuck me until you cum hard in me."

He just looked at her and said "I am going to keep fucking you until I get you to cum for me again." "I want us to fuck until we cum together so get ready for round two as I take you even higher than I just did." With that he started really pushing fast and hard into her as he was showing no signs of slowing down or cumming any time soon. He was pumping in her for all he was worth and seemed to be as deep as he could go.

It was actually the hottest scene that I have ever watched as his dark color against her pale white skin seemed to add to the hotness of the situation. I could not help but watch as his thick meat would come out and slide back in. It looked like it was about 8" long but was almost as thick. It looked hot watching it go in and out this close. I had never watched two people fuck before and this was hotter than any porno movie that I seen. Being there in person all I could see was his thick cock as it pounded into her outstretched cunt. I had completely lost what was happening and actually wanted him to pound it into her.

They were like two people on fire as the pace had really picked up and again Suzie had wrapped her legs around him and was urging him on as he was fucking her fast and deep.

"You are going to make me cum again for you. I have never cum twice while fucking but you are going to do it as I am getting close but I want us to cum together. Please cum with me as you take me there. I want us to cum together this time. I want to feel you shooting into me as I climax on your incredibly thick and good cock. Oh please cum with me."

"I am going to cum with you this time but I am going to cum as soon as you are done so that I can feel this tight pussy cumming on my cock. Your cunt feels so tight against my cock that it feels like a glove and I have never felt a cunt as lively as yours so I want you to cum on me again and then I will share my seed with you."

Suzie was now lost in her feelings as she neared her second orgasm and was lifting her ass up to meet his every stroke. "Oh yes here I cum. I am now cumming on your thick cock again. I can't believe how hot your fucking has got me but I am cumming for you again."

With that she started rolling her head back and forth and all I could hear was gurgling sounds as he pounded into her with his last ounce of strength. She was going "Oh yes, Oh my yes. It feels so good, I feel so full. Yes, yes push it in me, I need you to fuck me now oh please keep fucking me. I have never felt so high, please fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me. yesssssssssssssssssss."

About the time that she started to cum down from her orgasm he announced. "Here it cums baby, I am going to cum for you now. I am going to shoot my man seed into you. I have been saving this for you because I knew that we would fuck like this. I knew you were going to be hot and that we would fit together like this. I just knew that you would love this cock once you had a taste. Now get ready for a big load as I shoot inside you."

I could see his ass muscles start to clinch up as he pushed in real hard and fast as he reached his peak.

Suzie cried out "I can feel you shooting inside me. Your cock is pulsing inside me and getting even bigger, you feel so thick inside me, and I think I am going to cum again as you shoot inside me. Yes, keep fucking me as I suck all your seed out and inside me. I am cumming again for you as we both cum together. Please keep shooting inside me, I need your cock, I need your cum please keep fucking me. Oh this feels so good, soooo goood. Fucccccccccccck me here I cummmmm."

When they had both finished he stayed inside her and started kissing her and kissing her neck and telling her how wonderful it felt. All the while he still had his cock in her and was slowly working it in and out. Suzie finally said "Please pull it out and lay next to me, I can't take anymore. Please pull it out now." With that he did pull out and rolled over.

I found out that his name was Marcus and that he lived in back of us and had on a few occasions watched us through the window as we made love. I also found out that he had gone to our mail box to find out our names and after I had left for work or when I was out of town on business he would call Suzie and tell her how he had watched us fuck and that he was going to do the same with her. He would call her and tell her how incredible she looked as she was fucked but that if she fucked him it would be even better for her.

I knew nothing about this as Suzie had never told me that he had seen us or that he was calling her. She said that she didn't think much about it as she just thought it was some young kid getting his jollies. We found out that Marcus was 19 and was renting the house with a friend of his as they went to the local college.

He told Suzie that she was so much better than he ever imagined and wanted to know if he could fuck her again right now.

Suzie said to him "You have raped me and I did not want you to fuck me nor was I waiting for you. I never felt that you would ever come into our house and after I told you that if you ever looked into our house again I would have you arrested I thought you would stop. We got a little carried away tonight and forgot to lock the back door but that did not give you the right to enter our bedroom." "I must admit that once you were in me and I told you to fuck me and cum in me that I could feel how full you made me feel and you were able to go for so long that I could not help but get excited and orgasm with you.

Your cock felt so thick that it felt like a hammer going in and out and I have never had a cock so thick before. As it turned out I did enjoy having sex with you and you made me climax very hard and multiple times." With that Suzie looked down and saw what was inside her just moments ago. She reached out and put her hand around it. "It is thinker than I even thought. I can't believe that you got that inside me so easily but I can sure see why it brought me such pleasure."

Suzie then looked at me and I could tell that she was asking me if she could so I just said that I needed to go to the bathroom. As I was walking out of the bedroom I looked back and watched as Suzie rolled over on top of Marcus and sank down on his cock. She was now going to fuck him and this time there would be no forcing. I walked back about an hour later and they were still lying side by side holding each other.

I then asked if Marcus was going to spend the night and he said that he was. "I want to fuck your wife one more time before I have to get up and go to school in the morning but I need some rest and I don't think she can handle any more tonight."

Suzie just looked at me to see if I was ok or if I was fighting mad. Since I did nothing to stop it in the first place I figured that doing anything now would just make me look bad so I said nothing.

I turned around and walked into the spare bedroom where I would spend the night. I woke up at about 5a.m. to the unmistakable sound of fucking going on. I could hear Suzie's voice as she was screaming out "Yes, oh please yes, I am cumming again. Please keep fucking me as I cum. You feel so incredible I want more so please keep fucking me as I cum for you."

I got up and walked back to see what was happening only to find Suzie on all fours while Marcus was fucking her from behind. I watched as he plunged his cock in and out while he was mauling her tits for leverage.

Suzie was squealing "This feels so good; I can't believe that you are fucking me so hard. I have never been fucked or fucked like this before and you make me feel so full that I can't get enough. I want you to, no I need you to fuck me harder and keep fucking me until I can't take it any more." "Yes, Yes, it is so good. You feel so good, Yessssss, Yesssss."

Marcus then said "Hold on honey as I am about to fill you up one more time. You are milking my cock so good that I can't hold back any longer. I am going to push in as far as I can and fill you to overflowing as I cum inside you one more time."

Suzie cried out "Yes please fill me up as I want you to cum in me and I want you to cum in me hard. I want us to cum together as you pound that magnificent cock in me. I want it in me oh please fuck me hard, fuck me faster make me cum with you." Suzie started pushing back into Marcus as he pounded her with all he had.

Marcus said "Here I cum baby so cum with me. I can't wait any longer so here it cums."

All I could hear Suzie say was Urrrrrrrggggl, yess, so good, oh my god so good. Yessssssss, Yesssss grrrrrrrgllll." Marcus was pushing into her as fast and as hard as he could as he neared his climax.

"Oh yes you feel so good, I can feel your cunt muscles pulling on me as your cum for me. I can't believe how good you feel as you cum on my cock. I am going to cum in you but we are going to continue fucking because this is just too good to stop." With that Marcus pushed into her as far as he could go and made short fast little pumping motions as he emptied himself inside her.

Suzie again cried out "Oh sweet Jesus, your cock is so thick as it pulses inside me. I can feel every jet of sperm go inside me as your cock pulses each time it shoots. It feels so incredible to be fucked like this." "Yes, I want you to keep fucking me, I want to cum with you one more time before you leave. I need to keep feeling that monster cock in me as I have never been this turned on before."

As Marcus emptied himself inside Suzie he pulled out only to turn her over and lay down on top and push it right back inside her. Marcus started pushing it all the way in real slow as Suzie wrapped her legs around his ass and rose up to meet each stroke.

She stated "You have made me into your whore for the night. I can't believe that I am fucking you like this but your cock has me on fire and I have never felt so full in my life and I want more. I want you to take me to new heights as you pump that thick cock in me. I need to cum on you and with you one more time. Your cock feels so good inside me. I love it, I love it. Please fuck me like you mean it. I need you to fuck me, please, please."

Marcus picked up speed and started pushing into her a little harder. Marcus lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders so that he could sink his cock in even further. "Your pussy feels so good and so tight. This is so hot fucking you like this that I can't help wanting to keep fucking you and never stop. You feel so good to my cock as I push it inside you. I just knew from watching you that you would be this hot. I am going to keep fucking you until I take you to new heights, now cum for me like you have never cum before."

Marcus was really pounding her with his cock as he would pull out only to slam it back in to its fullest. His cock was working at a pretty good speed as he fucked her with all he had.

Suzie started crying out "Here I cum, I going to cum for you. You are getting me there again with your magnificent cock. I have never cum so much in my life but I am going to cum again. Ugggggggh I am cummmmmmmmmming, oh my I am cummmming so hard. Get me there, take me higher. I need you to fuck me good now. So good, soooooooo gooood." As Suzie started really shaking from cumming so hard it was all Marcus could take and he finally slammed his cock into her as he started cumming too.

Suzie then yelled out "Oh yesss, I can feel you starting to shoot into me, you are so deep. Yes, I want you to cum with me, let us cum together. I am going to cum again while you shoot your jizz inside me. Yesssssss, yessss I am cumming with you oh my god it feels so good to feel you shoot inside me. Yessss, yesss."

Marcus pulled out of her when he finished and again they lay next to each other. Marcus said "You are one incredible fuck, for your age you kept up with me pretty good. I can't believe how horny of a broad you are. You just could not get enough of this meat. I should have come over and fucked you after the first time that I watched you."

With that he got up and started to get dressed. After Marcus left Suzie asked me if we could talk about what had just happened. I told her that I knew that what started out was not her fault.

Suzie said that with her horny from thinking that she and I were going to make love and with the licking that I was giving her that she was very wet. She said that she could not believe that Marcus slid into her so easily but that his cock was so thick that it felt incredible when he entered her.

As he continued to fuck her and with lasting so long that she could not help but cum and that once she had cum that she figured what was the since in fighting him. Now that he knew that he could make her climax on his cock she figured that she might as well let herself go and enjoy the situation.

She could not believe that he was so eager and ready but figured that she would never get to experience a cock so thick again so she decided to go with it.

She told me that she noticed that I had my cock out and looked like I was enjoying the show. I told her that I had never been that up close to it before and I could not help but get some relief too. Suzie said that she was sorry that she fucked him again this morning but she woke up with him lying behind her trying to stick his cock into her.

Once he got his cock into her he got her up on her knees and fucked her from behind and in that position he was able to go even deeper than before and she came very hard. She thanked me for not causing a scene and hoped that things would now get back to normal.

robodud
robodud
101 Followers