All Comments on 'Dorei'

by ViperVenom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hate this story

You call this a sexual story, it is horrifying, to think an other human would even think doing things like the to another human,and think its ok.. I would do thing like these only to my deepest enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just because of ^

I've never commented before, but I thought the first comment was damn unreasonable. This is a <i>story</i>. She's not a real person. It's sexual fantasy simply because imagining it turns someone on. I hope you didn't feel compelled to finish it. I for one look forward to the next chapter. Thank you VV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This actually made me feel ill and very sad that there may be those that find such a level of abuse towards women a turn on - fantasy or not. I'll not be reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with the others

This story is awful. Not in the grammatical sense, but in the plot. This is just way too sadistic. How can anyone actually do this to another person? And don't tell me this is just a story because things like this happene every day in the real world. This is pure vile, and you just lost a reader. I hope you don't finish this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It is nc

i don't think it is totally fair to be critical of a story/fantasy of being too cruel, when it is placed in the nc category. Yes, it was awfully harsh, but it made me juice a lot, cum once, and it is very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Well written and pleasantly sadistic, with creative use of a diversity of bondage toys....This is everything I've been looking for. Thank you for writing and sharing this work of art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I understand that this is filed under Non Consent. But I really can't dig stories in which the woman is merely a victim of sociopathic tormentors rather than a participant receiving pleasure. It's been addressed in other comments, but here it is again: awful shit like this happens every day in reality. I know it's "just a fantasy", but the fact that someone somewhere is getting off on the idea of torturing a human being is really really troublesome, especially since we live in a world that already thoroughly dehumanizes women on a daily basis (and that is the wellspring from which such fantasies come).

I don't know you personally. No, I don't think that because you wrote this story you must rape and torture women in real life. But I do find it worrisome that this type of fantasy is so popular.

Fantasy and reality are different, we all know this. But there shouldn't be anything sexy about a woman being enslaved and tortured, They're just...shouldn't be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE

So sadistic. It's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories on the site. Have you thought of finishing it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not nice only people who enjoy pain should have to endure this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViperVenom@ViperVenom
Hi, guys! I am Venom. I'm a twenty-something from Europe, writing short stories and narrations (erotic and non-erotic) under this pen name for several years now. Some can be found here on literotica. Alternatively, you may want to look at &quot;venomstories.wordpress.com&quot;.