D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove over to the complex and Gary was pleased with what they saw.

"Holy shit, is this going to be the Las Vegas property?" Cherry asked. "Everyone has been speculating about what this is going to be. George is going to lose his mind. He's been freaking that someone was opening another strip club."

They explained what was going to happen and they walked into the Velvet Glove side of the complex. Installation of the stages had just completed and the mechanics were working with them. Gary and Mark watched how they worked and they were ecstatic with the results.

"It won't be the first stage you've preformed on in Las Vegas, just the best one," Gary smiled.

"We have one piece of business to take care of back at my place," Mark grinned. They headed back and walked into Mark's office. Dani had just arrived. Jackson came up with a fresh tray of coffee and they settled down to business.

Cherry read the contract and looked at Mark. "Is this what you want?" she asked.

"If it is something you want, then yes, I want it with all my heart," he said.

Cherry jumped up and kissed him; she turned and kissed Gary too.

Cherry signed the contract just as Mark's cell phone rang.

"Thank you Ralph that is excellent news. Now, go get the others. Fry the motherfuckers."

"I know this is early but we need a drink. First we have to celebrate this," he said as he waved the contract in the air. "The second thing we have to celebrate is this." He pulled a chair out and motioned for Cherry to sit down. "That was my head of security. You've met him Cherry. He brought you back to Las Vegas. He is a former FBI agent. He just called to tell me that four of the men who raped you are in custody. They were arrested smuggling cocaine into Canada. They are facing forty years behind bars. There are three more out there but they are under investigation as we speak. Detective Thompson is happy as can be."

"Excellent!" Gary exclaimed. "We'll get them Cherry. No one will ever hurt you again."

She started to cry and she looked up at Mark, "Thank you for everything. I've never experienced anything like this before. You know I've fought off your 'love' for a long time. I didn't think I was worthy of it and I certainly didn't know how to process it. I do now. I didn't know it would feel this good."

"Come on girl, you have to get packed. We are burning daylight. We have a lot to do. You don't come cheap," Gary smirked.

"Is he always this way?" Cherry asked Michelle.

"Oh hell no darling, once you get to know him, you'll find out he can be a real asshole," she laughed. "But we love him anyway."

"What are you doing Mark?" Gary asked.

"I have a ton of work to do here. I wasn't planning anything like this at all. Lori has meetings set for me all afternoon and all morning tomorrow. I'll be in Orlando tomorrow night."

Cherry went to pack and Dani came along to help. Dani appeared subdued.

"Does this upset you Dani?" Cherry asked.

"Not at all Cherry. Hell, I've been one of the ones pushing Gary so hard to do it. I don't think you'll ever appreciate how much he loves you."

"Dani, sit down please. I know enough about Mark to say this with all my heart. Yes, he is in love with me and I, finally, figured out that I am definitely in love with him. That is not going to change. Here is something else that is not going to change. I know that Michelle, Lori, DeeDee and you love him too. I can name many other women in his life and I know he is going to be sleeping with them too. I am good with that. Hell, I'll probably be sleeping with them too. I can see how much he means to you, and girl, I can relate. Your relationship with Mark will never change and I can only hope that ours will become a lot stronger."

Dani started to cry. "Cherry, I didn't know I was that easy to read. Thank you. You've made my day. I can't bear the thought of losing him but now I know I haven't. I can tell you something, life with those two men is something that will take your breath away." She walked over to Cherry and grabbed her. She kissed her and thanked her again.

"You hold onto that thought Dani," Cherry smiled. "You and I have a lot of unfinished business."

"You're going to be busy in Orlando. You'll like it. Just make sure you come back 'certified' baby," she told Cherry.

"'Certified'? What is that?" Cherry laughed. "Most people think I am certifiable as it is."

"Oh darling, you're 'certifiable' all right. You'll enjoy it. I love it. Let's go, Gary has a schedule that has to be met."

They drove to the hangar and Cherry met Gina and Brianna. "This isn't fair, we get back together, and now we're apart again. You're coming to Orlando tomorrow night?"

"Yes dear, I'll see you late tomorrow night. I love you," Mark said.

"I love you too baby," Cherry said and the plane took off for Dallas.

Gary had a car waiting when they landed and they headed into Fort Worth. Ainsley met them at the door. She kissed Gary passionately and turned to Cherry. "It is so nice to see you awake and standing up. You had us worried Cherry. We didn't think you were ever coming out of that coma." Ainsley gave her a warm hug and told her she was so happy to meet her.

"I like the reception area. Show us the rest dear," Gary said as he took her arm and walked into her office. "Red and Nancy did a gorgeous job. I like this a lot."

"Wait 'til you see this," she said as she opened the door to her suite. "Red went out of her way on this. She told me it took one redhead to design for another redhead. Do you think she was hitting on me?" Ainsley laughed.

"Would Red hit on you? Only on days with day in the name darling," Gary burst out laughing.

"Excuse me, I have a question. Would this Red and Nancy be the same as the characters in the Party at Hydro Bob's?" Cherry asked.

"I didn't know you were a fan dear. Yeppers, they are the same people. They are beautiful, sexy, and insatiable as ever. I think you'll like them. They are waiting for us back home right now."

"Mark told me you wrote erotica and I have become a big fan. I loved that story. I didn't know they were real people," Cherry grinned.

"Does that mean you're going to write about us Gary?" Ainsley purred. Just make me kinky and as beautiful as Cherry and I'll be fine darling."

"Ainsley, you don't need any help on the beauty part. You're gorgeous. I don't know about the kinky part but I'm sure I'll find out. I hope you've been taking good care of Mark in my absence." she smiled.

"Cherry, you should know better than to assume Mark has gone without. None of us has. He has made love to many women but he has only been in love with one person. You are that one woman, I know. Unlike this one," Ainsley said as she nodded towards Gary. "Mr. Greedy over there has three of the most wonderful, lovely, deliciously horny women in his life."

"Hey, I was celibate for a long time," Gary grinned. "I just got lucky. Mark is truly the lucky one. Years ago, I met four wonderful, delicious women. I talked about them 'til I was blue in the face. Everyone thought I was exaggerating until recently when they met them. They work for me now and they run my home. You'll meet them later today. Mark told me I was full of crap that they could not be that good. He doesn't say that now. Well, he turned the table on me. He told me you were the most beautiful woman alive and I said yeah, yeah! Well, you're living proof girl."

Ainsley took Cherry's measurements for chaps, vests, and boots. "I hope you have a very large closet Cherry. I am going to be sending you lots of boots and shoes."

Gary started laughing. "Her closet is bigger than mine or Jill's darling. She has room for everything and then some."

"Gary, my closet isn't that big," Cherry, laughed.

"Wanna bet?" Gary laughed. They kissed Ainsley goodbye and headed to the jet.

Gary walked into the office and sat at the desk. This was his first working flight on this new jet and he quite liked it. He decided to see what the communications were like. He fired it up and Jill came on the big screen. She told him that everything was coming together perfectly. Cherry walked into the office and Gary introduced her to Jill.

"Girl, it is going to be a pleasure to get to know you. I've heard so much from Mark about you. I've many people here who can't wait to get to know you. I know it is going to be overwhelming but you'll get through it."

The screen flickered and Mark came online. "Gary, good news, the LA property just came together. We got it at a great price. Actually, the price we paid cut the Honolulu cost in half. Today is a great day," Mark grinned.

"Did I hear you say Honolulu?" Cherry asked. "You know, I really do need to apologize to Daniel and Kono. At least I'll get to see them occasionally."

"That's right. I'm sure they can't wait to see you too hon. Anyway, how is the reception on your end?"

"This is very good. I can't wait to see what it is like on the 650. The G3 is great."

"I'll try mine tomorrow on the way to you. Gotta go, Lori is on a roll. I'll fill you in later but thank God money is pouring in on my end and this is just the start. Love you both." Mark signed off. Cherry and Gary talked all the way to Orlando.

By the time Gina set the jet onto the runway, Cherry had a good understanding of what had transpired in the seven months since she had left Mark. Gary held nothing back and he had her laughing hysterically. She liked him and he liked her a lot as well.

The intercom chimed and Gina came on, "We're landing in five minutes Gary. You've got two pissed off pilots up here. We love you but we're keeping score boss. We've talked to your girls and they are pissed at you as well. I hope you've rocked Cherry's world. We have been deprived up here. Deprived I tell you. Ohmigod, you're a cruel, heartless boss Gary Edwards. We're filing a complaint with the FTC, the FBI, hell all of those assholes. Deprived I tell you...deprived."

Cherry burst out laughing, "Ohmigod, you have the female version of Jack and Tom." She turned and walked into the cockpit. Gary followed and waited to hear what was going to come out of her mouth.

"Oh shit, that man is so good. Only one man could fuck me like that and he is in Las Vegas. I had no idea Gary was that good. Oh, fuck. I can't begin to describe that. It was amazing."

Brianna smiled and told her they knew exactly what she was talking about. "Honey, you just wait until you do both of them together. It will take you to places you've only dreamed of."

Gina grinned, "Girl let me tell you this. After the next trip to Thailand, you'll know exactly what heaven is like. There are actually three of them and they are the best of the best. Do the three of them at the same time and you won't need a plane to fly home. Ohmigod, it is impossible to describe how wonderful they are together."

"I'm going to love this, but if you wanted a piece of him, all you had to do was say so. That is, after all, what autopilot was invented for isn't it?" she laughed. "Next time, I may actually do Gary and find out for myself."

"She gotcha girls," Gary laughed. "Next time I'll be a more caring and loving boss. You do know I love you both don't you?"

"Oh you'll do him, no question of that. You can't be 'certified' without doing him," Gina laughed and told them to buckle up.

The girls were waiting when Gina pulled up to the hangar. Jill was with them and they hugged and kissed Cherry and welcomed her into the family. The girls got to know each other a bit on the ride back to Windermere. By the time they arrived they were quickly becoming friends.

"Cherry, we have to warn you, once we get to the house; there are over fifty people who have been waiting to meet you. You are going to be working with all of them and you should have heard the roar that went up last night when Michelle sent us the text," Jill said.

"Text? What text?" Cherry asked.

Jill laughed and held up her phone. "This was broadcast throughout the property when you agreed to meet with Mark. It read, 'Mission Accomplished'. This place went nuts. There was hooting and hollering and a freakin orgy broke out. Of course, that happens all the time anyway but, last night was special to all of us. There is one girl who has developed a real affinity to you. She won't need an introduction. You'll know her immediately."

"You have to be talking about Ronnie," Cherry smiled. "I hear we are very similar. I can't wait to meet everyone."

They pulled onto the property and Cherry's jaw dropped. She shot a look at Gary who had sat quietly listening to the girls talk on the way back from the airport. "A little place in Orlando huh? Son of a bitch, you two are fucking amazing. First, he tells me he is a lawyer and that he represents a few athletes. I learn eventually who he is. That blew me away. Now you, you have a little place in Orlando. This place is huge and gorgeous."

Rose started laughing, "Cherry, you haven't seen the half of it hon. Come on, let's get you settled in. I don't know about you but I need a Rum Runner."

"I have a request," Cherry purred. "Gary, will you make me one of those killer Rum Runners. I did know that one thing. I want one made by the master."

"In other words darling," Rose snickered, "Make it the right way."

"You got it Cherry, I want one myself." He took her luggage up to Mark's suite and went to change into something more comfortable. He walked into his suite and Wendy and Debbie kissed him and told him they really liked Cherry. He put on his swimsuit and headed for the bar.

He walked to the Tiki Bar and filled the blender. Cherry was on the patio meeting everyone. Holly heard the blender and brought her over.

"I have to admit, this is impressive. I was told I would get the cooks tour in a few minutes." He handed her the drink and she took one sip and smiled. "He wasn't kidding; you do make the best Rum Runner on the planet. This place is fantastic. I like this bar a lot."

"When Gary remodeled this place, he wanted another bar over here and I was the only one who had ever been to his bar in Key West. I had taken many photos so, we recreated it right here. It is my favorite place here because it was in that bar that I fell in love with him. I made love to him on that bar the first night I was there. So, yes, this brings back memories that will always be close to my heart," Holly explained.

Gary began making more Rum Runners as he saw six people walking up to the bar. Cherry had her back to them and didn't see them coming. They walked up quietly and the tall, gorgeous woman turned and spoke to the group behind her.

"When I get my hands on that stupid bitch, I am going to bitch slap her all the way back to Las Vegas. I am serious about that. She deserves it and I plan on telling her a lot of things," Diane said as Cherry turned to see what the commotion was.

"Ohmigod, Diane it is so good to see you," Cherry said.

Diane made a sweeping move with her hand and she grabbed Cherry's face, looked into her eyes, and kissed her startled face. "I am so glad you are alright. I was so pissed at you then I was so worried about you. Now, I am just so glad to see you my darling." She kissed her again and hugged her.

Cherry couldn't see who was standing behind her. Diane moved away and Cherry shrieked. "Come here you gorgeous Hawaiian Goddess. Aleka darling, oh, it is good to see you." She hugged her, kissed her and then she started to cry. Brenda, Joy, Kono, and Daniel were waiting their turn to hold her, kiss her, and talk to her.

"What are you doing here? Ohmigod, I had no idea you'd be here. I can't believe this."

"Did you hear about the Honolulu Center darling?" Daniel asked.

"I did, I heard about it this afternoon. Gary says it is going to be spectacular and it is going to have a luau as well. That will be great," she told him.

"Well, you're looking at the people who will be running it. We're excited about it. This is exactly what we've all wanted. It should be fun and lucrative as well," Kono, told her. "Brenda and Joy will be running the D'Orgasmic store. Hell, that is what they already were doing anyway. Now, we're going to see more of you. That makes me happy as can be. I'm so glad you're back in one piece darling."

Gary saw her standing by the diving platform. She was watching from a distance and Gary called her over.

Cherry looked and stopped dead in her tracks. "Ohmigod, I'm looking in a mirror." She jumped off her barstool and walked up, "You have to be Ronnie. Excuse me if I say that this is kinda freakin me out in a very nice way. Wow, I'm never speechless until now. Will someone tell this woman how gorgeous she is? I'm afraid if I say it you'll think my ego is on overdrive."

"Ronnie's goal in life is to be you Cherry," Holly told her.

"Sweetheart, I am the last person you want to emulate. Thanks for the compliment though. It is going to be fun working with you."

"I was warned not to come back home with out the other bookend," Gary laughed. "I was afraid Ronnie would bite my dick off if I failed."

Cherry laughed, "Now I know we'll get along famously. I've been known to bite myself."

"You can say that again," Daniel said as he grabbed his crotch.

"Oh hush, you loved it darling," Cherry, giggled.

Gary hit the platform and as soon as he hit the water, everyone joined in. Jill outdid him constantly but that was fine. He loved watching her slice through the water effortlessly. Cherry was just about to dive in when she looked at the platform and saw Linda getting ready to dive in.

"Holy fuck, am I losing my mind. That is Beyonce Knowles. Ohmigod, this is amazing. She's gorgeous isn't she," Cherry smiled.

"Honey, that's not Beyonce. Her name is Linda Langford. She is a wonderful chef. She worked for me at my restaurant in Boca Raton and now she works for Gary. She has been a big help to me in getting everything ready for the centers. Let me tell you one thing, she is a wild woman in bed, you'll love her," Holly told her.

Linda came over and Holly introduced her to Cherry. "God, Mark wasn't kidding. I've seen some spectacular women in my life but you are without a doubt the most amazing woman I've ever seen. Now, if you're half as good in bed as I'm told you are, I can't wait to try you out myself."

"That damned Mark, he's telling tales again. Hmm, I'm gonna have to have a word with him about that," Cherry giggled.

"Mark didn't tell me dear. I heard about that from three men who love you a lot."

"They wouldn't be football players, would they?" Cherry asked.

"Yes and no matter what you think, they do love you with all their hearts," she said as she leaned over and kissed Cherry.

"Darling, you just made my day," Cherry beamed.

"Brenda, over here sweetie," Holly yelled.

Cherry's eyes popped out of her head at the sight of the spectacular tall, drop dead gorgeous redhead who somehow just appeared by the pool. The woman moved effortlessly with grace and poise. The bikini she wore was smaller than most of Cherry's and her body, simply breathtaking.

Brenda walked over to the bar and she stopped and stared at Cherry. She looked at her and shook her head. "Everyone told me they were identical. Holy shit, they weren't kidding." Brenda looked again and laughed. She shook Cherry's hand and welcomed her into the family. "Now I know why Mark has been such a basket case. I've known him longer than most people here. I've never seen him so depressed. Seeing you answers every question I've had. Mark has dated and bedded the sexiest women on the planet. He's never had to worry about getting a date. I couldn't figure out how a woman could have this effect on him until right now."

"Thank you Brenda, coming from you, that means a lot to me. I've been a big fan of yours for more years than you'd care to hear. I am looking forward to working with you but I think you have your work cut out for you."