D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We aren't going to fuck your pilots," Chris growled. "We don't swing that way."

Mark laughed, "Okay, remember they said that Gar. I have only one thing to say to all of you. I love each one of you and you're just the best people on earth. Thank you."

"Gotcha boss. Our coaches will be happy that she is doing well. They knew how badly she was hurt. This won't be a problem but we have to be back the next day," Jamal explained. "The season openers are this Sunday in case you've forgot."

Gary hung up and walked back to the pool. The evening was warm and he dove in. Several groups of people were scattered along the pool and the on the island. He was happy that things had progressed this well. Cherry was everything Mark said she was and more. She was a lovely woman, with a great personality. He liked that a lot.

Everyone knew that Mark was coming in tomorrow night. As a result, they left Cherry alone and just let her get to know everyone. Gary looked and saw her talking to Tammy. He laughed just thinking what that conversation would be about.

Rose swam up and put her arms around him and kissed his neck, "You did good baby; we're proud of you," she whispered as she kissed him again. "We have something special in store for you tonight darling."

They walked to the bar and Jim handed them a tray of Rum Runners. Gary picked up the tray and they retired for the night. Debbie met them as they walked into the suite. She threw him a towel and took the tray.

"Our man has done it ladies, he charmed the pants off of her just like he did with us," she purred.

"Hold on darling, I never touched her. What do you think?" he asked.

"We think she is adorable. She is everything Mark said she was and more. Our family is getting very big but this really screws up the old saying doesn't it?" Wendy laughed.

Rose raised her eyebrows, "What old saying hon?"

"The one about picking your friends and not your family. This is my kind of family. I love it. The big thing now is that our man is home from an impossible mission and he was successful. I think he deserves a nice reward," Wendy said.

Debbie kissed him and the next two hours were filled with wonderful, sweet lovemaking. Rose was her usual greedy self but that never stopped the other two. Gary was rewarded with the love of the three most important women in his life. Every single day, they did something that would blow his mind. Tonight was no exception.

As he was drifting off to sleep he smiled, "I'm going to have to keep the three of you away from Brenda."

They were still giggling as he drifted off.