D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"I'll make you a deal; I'll turn you into a superstar if you teach me your pole moves. I've seen you on stage and I can't fathom how you do the top of the pole strip. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen."

Cherry looked at her in amazement. "When did you see me on stage?"

Brenda started to laugh. "Cherry, I think you've come to realize that there has been a very large conspiracy in play to get the two of you back together. Well, I checked you out fully and I learned many things about you. For starters, you're a hell of a lot better dancer than you give yourself credit for. Two men in your life both said that. The first one was Ted. When you went back to work for him, he had cameras on you in case someone tried something. He sent me those tapes. George did the same thing. I haven't seen you dance in person yet but I know I have a lot to learn from you."

The outdoor lights faded to black, as Gary, Jill and the girls walked to the bar. Gary made a fresh round of Rum Runners and the playhouse patio lights came on. The doors opened and the outdoor big screen came to life. Luke Bryan's 'Country Girl (Shake It For Me)' video came on and the lights came back up. Eleven of the sexiest girls Cherry had ever seen were on that patio dancing in unison to the video.

She had never seen the video before and she was trying to watch the video and the dancers. Something had caught her eye and she was glued to the video. She saw flashes of one girl in the middle of the pack. She watched and saw that Ronnie was dancing her part on the patio. She was trying to see if Ronnie was the girl in the video.

When she danced to the front of the pack, Cherry's jaw dropped. The girl in the video could have been her twin.

"My God, there are three of us!" Cherry exclaimed.

Brenda grabbed her hand and walked her to the playhouse. The dancers who did that dance were the female professional dancers. Ronnie walked up and hugged Cherry. Brenda introduced Cherry to the dancers. They looked at the similarities of the two women and were stunned. Cherry was taller but other than that, they were identical.

"Okay, let's do that again but this time, I want all the girls on stage," Brenda told them. The lights went black again and the video came on. This time there were twenty-nine women dancing and they were perfect. Cherry realized that the girls she had met earlier were dancing with the professional dancers and they were great.

"Everyone managing our clubs is trained in every aspect of the organization and that includes the dance routines. They love that aspect of the training," Gary told Cherry as they watched. He went on to tell her how this all started and then what happened at Mark's 4th of July party. He told her how Ronnie handled everything and the routine they did with 'Save A Horse Ride a Cowboy' and what happened next.

Cherry laughed at that. "She's more of a twin than you know Gary. She's a younger version of me."

Ronnie was standing with the dancers and she had a microphone in her hand. "Gary, I know you haven't met the Professional Dancers yet. They are a wonderful group of men and women," she said as she motioned for the male dancers to join them on the patio. "They all got together after rehearsal today and asked one simple question. I'd like to introduce you to Ann McKenzie. She was elected to be the spokesperson." She handed the microphone to Ann.

"Hi Gary, Ronnie is correct, we did talk and we love what is going to take place. We are completely honored to have this opportunity. We want to thank you for that. The first thing we all want to do is welcome Cherry into our ranks. We are all looking forward to working with you. The thing we would like to ask is simple Gary. Can we please get 'certified' too?"

Gary started to laugh. "I can't think of a better thing to do but I am going to ask you to give us two days before we start that process. Mark won't be here until late tomorrow night. He and Cherry need at least one night before we start that process. Is that all right Ann? Now that I've said that, 'house rules' are now in effect. The certification process is a process; we can party in the meantime."

"Thank you Gary, yes, that is perfectly great with us. We want the two of them together as much as they do. Thanks again," she said as she handed the mike back to Ronnie.

Cherry turned to Wendy, "Okay, that's it. Would someone please explain what 'house rules' are and what the fuck 'certified' means."

Wendy, Rose and Debbie giggled and explained everything to Cherry. She was laughing hysterically and shaking her head. "Now I know why Gary said he wouldn't do the certification until Mark was here. Girls, do I have your permission?"

"Honey, you don't need our permission for anything. You're a part of this family whether you like it or not. Go for it," Rose giggled.

"Well, I should at least adhere to 'house rules' first," Cherry giggled as she stripped down to her heels. "Gary, get your ass over here," she yelled.

Gary turned and looked at the phenomenal creature. He walked over to her, she put her arms around his neck, and she kissed him, fully and passionately. "Thank you. Thank you for everything. I hoped and prayed that some white knight would come along and put this thing back together and you did it. Promise me one thing. Promise me when the certification process begins, you are the first one to certify me. You've given me my life and my love back to me. Thank you." She kissed him again and didn't want to let him go.

Lindsay, Ainsley, Hank, and Dave walked up and introduced themselves to Cherry. Lindsay explained that she would be managing the Orlando Center and Ainsley would be in charge of Las Vegas.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of you in Las Vegas," Ainsley said. "Mark gave Dave and me an apartment on Dani's floor. Lindsay and Hank will be living here."

"That sounds wonderful to me Ainsley," she said as Linda grabbed Gary and Cherry.

"Come with me," she commanded. "You two have been on the go since early this morning. I have dinner waiting," she said as she directed them into the dining room.

They sat and enjoyed a wonderful steak dinner. Rose, Wendy, and Debbie told Cherry how the four of them got together and she was laughing so hard she could barely eat.

"Holly is responsible for this? That is amazing," Cherry, giggled.

"Hon, Holly is that loud," Gary, laughed. "She will wake the dead. It happens every time. We're all used to her now."

Jill joined them and she had a tablet in her hand. "You have to be talking about Holly," she giggled. "If you think she's loud, wait till you hear this," she said as she placed the tablet in front of Cherry.

"Loud, that woman is so loud, I know when she is cumming, and my ass is in Thailand. Ohmigod, now I understand too. Excuse me, where are my manners, Cherry my name is Jeremy Carter. I am so pleased to meet you. I had to do this today; I want to welcome you into the family as well. Mark is so in love with you and now, I can see why. I just wanted to say hello and tell you I am looking forward to meeting you in person the next time you're in Thailand.

Is Gary there? Ah, you should have heard the call I got today. Jooms is ecstatic. She told me to tell Jill to give you a huge kiss and anything else you might like buddy. Nom and Phoc were flying to Las Vegas if you failed. They want to learn how to dance the pole better anyway. Everyone here is happy as hell. Good job pal." He signed off.

Cherry laughed, "This did spread all over the world didn't it? Am I going to get the cooks tour now? This home is positively amazing."

They spent the next hour and gave her the tour. Every aspect of the house took her breath away. When she walked into Gary's suite and saw the bed, she burst out laughing. Then she saw the three stripper poles and her jaw dropped.

"Cherry, those aren't for us. Those are for Gary, Mark, and Jim," Debbie smirked.

"Oh fuck, I'll believe that when I see it," Cherry roared. She looked at the girls and winked.

They went to Jill's apartment and the opulence and luxury she saw blew Cherry away. When she saw Jill's closet, she lost her mind. "Ohmigod, look at the size of this thing. I could live in here."

Jill walked her down and she saw the shoe closet. "I'd kill for a closet like this. This is amazing," she cooed.

"Oh hush, your closet is much larger than this one," Gary laughed.

"That is the second time you've said that today. I don't think there is anything wrong with my closet but it sure isn't this large Gary."

Gary laughed, "You're talking about your old place. I was talking about your new home. Sorry for the confusion Cherry."

"My new place, what are you talking about?" she asked.

"Oh, I was supposed to tell you, Mark needed your apartment so your stuff has been moved up a few floors."

"Up a few floors? Exactly how many floors have I been moved up to," she inquired.

"Oh, I believe your new closet is that massive one next to Mark's. I am sure it is about the size of a three-bedroom house. Sweetheart, something tells me he lost you once; he doesn't want to let you go now," Gary smiled as he hugged her.

"Cherry, at least you didn't have to choose. I had three of them, I was in love with three of them, and they were in love with me. I couldn't choose so I didn't. I love each one of them equally. I have since I was thirteen and that hasn't changed. I have the best life a woman could ever hope for," Jill told her.

"Gee Jill, how could you choose? I just met Gary and I only saw Jeremy tonight. I don't think I could have made that kind of a choice myself. The three of them are gorgeous. I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice. I found my man and I'm not letting go now. Just so all of you know, I do share."

"That's good to know," a voice said as four lovely women walked off the elevator.

Gary turned and smiled as this pretty black woman jumped into his arms and kissed him. "Cherry, I'd like you to meet Tammy, Tia, JoJo and Bobbi. Remember I told about the four women I fell in love with years ago. This is the four of them. They run my house and just about everything else. Get used to them, they are greedy."

"Hey, I'm the greedy one around here," Rose smirked.

"We just came up to tell you the golf carts are ready baby," Tammy said. "If you're going to give Cherry the tour, quit dilly-dallying and D'O IT," she chuckled. "Then you can do me too! Sorry girls, I couldn't resist that one."

Everyone chuckled at that. They stepped off the elevator and walked out onto the patio.

"There you are, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you?" Gary asked.

"We've been working on Brenda's house. It is coming along," Red said.

"Kate, Nancy, I'd like you to meet a big fan of yours. This is the one and only Cherry Anderson. Cherry, Kate's nickname is Red. I think you're familiar with them."

"Okay Gary, now I have to go back and reread your stories. You two are exactly the way he described you. It is a real pleasure to meet you," Cherry gasped.

"You are as delicious as Mark said you were," Nancy purred. "He told me that you were the best thing that ever happened to him and I can see why he said that. He is a very picky man."

They jumped in the golf carts and Gary gave her the tour. The opulence of each cabana left her breathless. He took them down to the dock and the moon was bright on the lake. They headed back to the main house and the party was in full swing.

"I am going to enjoy my time here," Cherry smiled. "There is nothing like watching wonderful naked people loving each other."

Rose took her into the playhouse and showed her the theater, the bar, the playroom, and the glory hole room. She pointed to the darkroom and Cherry laughed.

"I know that place Rose. I spent some time in Marks. It's funny I'm the exhibitionist. I want people to stare at me while I'm fucking someone but the darkroom was a blast. I have to admit that."

Gary poured drinks and everyone sat and got to know one another. Cherry and Red hit it off instantly. Nancy sat drooling and Jill and the girls were in hysterics at the subtle looks on Nancy's face.

"She's kinda small to be a St. Bernard isn't she?" Wendy giggled. "But you gotta love her tongue."

"Are they picking on you Nancy?" Cherry laughed. Cherry leaned over and kissed her sweetly. "You and I are going to get along just fine. Hell, I am going to love every single one of you."

"Darling, you can jump Gary any time you want. Trust me, we're going to be jumping Mark until the day we die," Wendy told Cherry. "You are in the same position we are. We love our man but we can never own him. Actually, we love the way things are. We have the man we love and all the sex we can ever handle with really nice men and women."

"I can see what you mean," Cherry said as she glanced over at the pool. The chaises and cabanas overflowed with the spectacular naked bodies she had met earlier. "Is she always like that?" she giggled as she saw Tammy devouring a very lovely, long, thick cock.

"Baby, she is just getting started," Wendy, giggled. "Once she is finished with the appetizers, she will get down to some serious fucking. Gary was the first white guy she had ever done and she resisted him for months. She wanted him but she was afraid. Now, she is almost as bad as Rose."

"You do know I'm sitting right here," the insatiable Asian cooed.

"Well it is true hon. We all know you are greedy but hey,Tammy comes in a very close second with you," Debbie laughed.

"I'm seeing this but I'm having a hard time believing it. She is so tiny and she just swallowed a massive cock. I mean, seriously, she has mad skills," Cherry exclaimed.

"That is exactly what Chris said the first time they did her," Rose purred.

"Chris? Are you talking about..."

"Yes dear, Tammy heard about your adventures with them and she vowed that if you could do them, so could she. She has become a very vocal proponent for becoming airtight."

"Ohmigod, you are kidding aren't you. Rashad is huge and he's the smallest of the three. Chris would tear her apart. Trust me, I know." Cherry stared in amazement as two gorgeous hunks walked up and joined in Tammy's fun. "She has quite a body doesn't she?"

Gary laughed, "You can say that again. That woman teased me every day for almost eight months. She is so tiny, so perfectly put together and so nice. She almost drove me crazy. Finally, it happened and it was something I'll never forget. She had never had anyone touch her ass before me. I was gentle, caring, and patient. I created a monster."

They all looked over and the tallest young man was lying on the mattress with his long, thick, carved cock firmly planted in her taut, tiny brown ass. He pulled her back to his chest as he slid in and out sweetly. The other two men were stroking her body, teasing her breasts, licking her nipples and stroking her stomach.

Tammy's head was laying back, her arms stroking their legs, as she reached for and started to fondle their lovely hard cocks. These two guys simultaneously began to stroke her pussy. They were good. They worked in unison, softly, tenderly. They each played to their own side of her clit.

The man with his cock in her ass was stoking the sides of her body. His deep thrusts were strong, steady, and unrelenting. This naked, Nubian goddess, clad only in silver 4" stilettos was oblivious to everything but the men who promised to rock her world.

Her grasp of the two massive cocks had their desired effect and she gently, but steadily pulled each man to her lips. Her red lips encased each man in turn. The look of complete and total lust that washed over her face said it all. This was a tigress in heat and there would be no denying her.

As the invading shaft sank deep into her, her lips devoured first one cock, then the next. So tiny but with a mouth of velvet, she always took what was offered totally and completely.

"There is nothing sexier than watching a woman who really loves cock sucking on one," Cherry smiled. "She reminds me of me."

"So we've heard," Rose, laughed. "I no longer hold the title of 'the greedy one' around here."

One of the young studs moved to mount Tammy while the other lovingly fed her his cock. It was a tight fit but both cocks stretched and Tammy accommodated each one perfectly. The men set up a rhythm and it was good. Tammy's legs began flailing as three, strong, powerful cocks slammed into her.

She raked her nails across the one man's back. Her throat expanded and contracted as each thrust sent a delicious cock deep into her throat. Her tiny ass, stretched tight, begged for more.

Their rhythm increased. Flesh slapping flesh. Bodies straining to deliver the pleasure they each sought.

Tammy had been convulsing for several minutes when they kicked it up a notch. Their strokes became fierce. Her body was taking it and demanding more. Her stomach was concave with her orgasmic spasms. Her toes curled in her open toed stilettos. She screamed around the thick log in her throat. Her eyelids fluttered as one by one, each cock erupted.

Tammy was cumming so hard, she had serious trouble breathing, but that didn't stop her. Her body milked each cock dry. Her ass was like a suction hose. Clamping, sucking, and milking that long, strong cock, slowly deflating in her ass. Her pussy was phenomenal at all times. She used her tight body to its full advantage and she milked that cock for all she was worth.

The cock in her throat was feeling the entire length of her tongue as she massaged and alleviated it of any trace of the precious, pearly substance she lived for.

Four people collapsed, applause wafted thru the complex as by this time, all eyes were on them.

Tammy, shakily but determined, stood on wobbly legs, flashed her drop dead bright white smile and bowed.

Jim walked over with a tray of drinks for them. He kissed Tammy, patted her head, and giggled as he walked away.

"I know I made the right decision," Cherry beamed at Gary.

Gary excused himself and went up to his office.

He called Mark and asked him what the guys schedule was. He told Mark that the professional dancers wanted certification along with Cherry. Mark checked and told him to stay on the line. He conferenced them in and told them what had happened.

"It's fucking well about time," Rashad said. "I was beginning to wonder about you two. What's up and what do you want us to do?"

Gary told him and said that she had asked him to be first. "What I would really like is that the three of you be next. Then everyone else will take over. She thinks you'll never talk to her again and I want to put that out of her mind."

"Why would she think that?" Mark asked.

"Well boss," Jamal coughed, "We didn't make any bones about it the last time we talked to her."

"When was that," Mark asked angrily.

"We went to see her when she went back to work for Ted. We didn't pull any punches. We told her if she thought people with conservative values were evil, then she thought we were evil as well. She wanted to play that night and we said no and walked out on her," Chris said.

"Goddammit. You three assholes. I told you to leave it to me," Mark yelled into the phone.

"Listen boss, we love you but you were sitting on your hands and doing nothing. We were worried about you and we definitely were worried about her too. We went to talk to her and we laid it on the line. We knew you were going to be pissed but this was too important to us to leave it hanging. You're important and so is she. You love her and we know she loves you. So shut the fuck up and be glad everything came together," Rashad said emphatically.

The guys gave Gary their locations and he told them he was sending a jet to get them. "Now listen you fucks, I don't want you fucking with my pilots until you've taken care of Cherry."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers