D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

The crowd gasped.

"Motherfucker!" Jay Z said standing in the wings.

"I'm confused," Reba said.

"It seems we have a difference of opinion," Loretta grinned. "I have an idea. Let's put this to a taste test."

No one moved. Everyone stared at two Beyoncé's standing on that stage. Two waiters walked out with two bowls of the beans.

Loretta looked out into the audience. "I need two women to help me settle this." She looked and saw one woman and then another. "Would you help me ladies? You tell me whose secret family recipe this is."

Eyes were flashing from one gorgeous creature to another. The audience was watching intently as both women tasted the baked beans. The waiter held a microphone to Tina Knowles, Beyoncé's mom.

"What do you think dear? Whose family recipe is this?" Reba asked.

"There is no question; this is Beyoncé's family recipe."

"No it's not, this is my family's secret recipe," the other woman said.

"Darling," Loretta beamed at Tina Knowles, "Say hello to your long lost sister."

The two women looked at each other in disbelief.

"Mom, this really is your sister and this, ladies and gentlemen, is my cousin, Linda Langford. Scary isn't it," Beyoncé grinned. "Okay, let's get this show on the road.

The clubs came unglued. Tammy jumped into Gary's arms and she kissed him deeply. She ran down and joined her family.

"Okay buddy, this time you blew my mind. I had no idea," Mark said into his earpiece.

Beyoncé lifted her head, looked at her cousin and smiled. "Join me baby," she said as the band started to play 'Dance For You'. Linda didn't leave the stage.

Gary was making his way back when Mark told him to get back in there. He walked in the door and stopped dead in his tracks. Linda and Beyoncé were doing the number together. Gary looked and saw Brenda walking towards him with a smile on her face.

"Gotcha big boy," she giggled as she kissed him.

"Damn, she's good."

"But the big question is, which one is Linda?"

"Gary, get back here," Mark said. "Oh shit, hurry bro."

Gary got back just as the first chords of 'Save a Horse' started playing. He looked at the stage, "What the hell?"

"They got us," Holly laughed. "They got us good."

"That is not who I think it is with Beyoncé, is it?" Debbie shrieked as she saw the Velvet Glove feed.

"It can't be Rihanna, can it?" Wendy exclaimed.

"Oh this just keeps getting better and better," Gary, grinned.

John Rich and Big Kenny were onstage talking to the audience in Country Girl while Rihanna was singing "Birthday Cake' in the Velvet Glove.

Jim told Mark he was needed in The Velvet Glove immediately.

When she was finished, Carmen Electra walked out to a cheering crowd. She called Cherry onstage and they talked about the first time she had ever seen Cherry. When she mentioned the football jersey, the crowd began hooting and hollering.

"Put it on, put it on," they chanted.

"Go on darling, prove to them it wasn't photoshopped."

While she was gone, three huge monitors appeared at the back of the stage. Cherry didn't see them when she walked out.

The crowd went wild when Cherry returned wearing that silly jersey her gorgeous lovers had given her so long ago.

She pranced around that stage and everyone, male and female starred at her. She was beyond impressive. She was phenomenal. She knew it and so did they. The monitors remained black.

Both audiences watched this live.

"Now I know there has to be a story behind this thing. You just don't go out and buy something like that," Carmen, grinned as the monitors came to life. The audience went wild as three of the most recognizable NFL players grinned into their cameras.

"Carmen, we sprung this on her," Rashad told the audience. "She had no idea."

"We had no idea of the profound effect it would have. The three of us had the pleasure of accompanying this gorgeous creature to the Pro Bowl banquet. She couldn't play favorites could she?" Jamal grinned.

"Everyone knows the three of us grew up together so there is no rivalry between us. We just felt if we were going to have the company of one of the prettiest women alive, we could just share," Chris roared.

"Hey, hey, hey, where is that old man of yours Cherry?" Rashad demanded. Where is that snake in the grass Mark Banner?"

Cherry looked and saw Mark. "He's here darling. Come up here Mark."

"Listen boss, we are not happy," Jamal said.

"Hell no boss," Chris said. "How could you do this to us? It's football season. We can't be there. This just isn't fair."

"I'm sorry but I can definitely make it up to you. I want you to know that we are opening the Honolulu clubs on New Years. Just like last year, you are my personally invited guests. All you have to do is make it to the Pro Bowl again."

The crowd went wild, cheering and screaming their approval. Cherry ran over to Mark and kissed him.

"Fair enough boss. We have a message for you from the league. We've found new and wonderful places to party. So folks, if you want to meet your favorite players, you now know where to look. We'll be in the clubs and we'd love to meet you," Jamal said.

"Cherry, here is a personal message for you darling, we are definitely coming for you. We love you and we miss you," Rashad said as the monitors faded and the applause grew.

"Carmen, these people didn't come here to see me. Help me introduce our next guest," Cherry purred.

"Put your hands together everyone, it's time for another surprise. Say hello to Usher," Carmen grinned.

Usher walked out on stage and took Carmen in his arms. He kissed her deeply and the crowd went wild. He turned, looked at Cherry, and walked right up to her. Turning to the audience, he smiled, "Excuse me, I'll be with you folks in a minute. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Usher and I'm in love."

He put his arms around her waist while she seductively put her arms around his neck. Their eyes locked and they shared a soul-searching kiss on that stage.

Carmen stepped between them, handed Usher a microphone and helped a wobbly Cherry to the wings.

"Holy fuck, did that just happen?" Cherry gasped.

"Did you see that?" Gary laughed.

"Yes it did," Carmen said. "I told you, stick with me girl. He's a great fuck."

"She'll never be the same," Mark laughed.

"Damn, that was hot," Rose exclaimed. "Makes me want a cock in my throat right now."

"Me too," Lori grinned as Mark re-entered the booth. Their eyes met and both women knew exactly what was going to happen. Rose moved in front of Gary and Lori knelt before Mark.

Lori's lips had just opened to take Mark in when Blake Shelton was introduced. He sang 'Drink On It' and 'Footloose' and was fantastic. Miranda Lambert joined him and she did 'Fastest Girl In Town' and 'Oklahoma Sky'.

Rose was sucking Gary sweetly. He watched intently at all that was happening. He was in sensory overload and frankly, he wasn't fully appreciating her many oral talents.

"It's going to take a while to process all of this," Mark said. "This is better than I could ever have hoped for."

"Why thank you darling," Lori said as she went down on him again.

It was one surprise after another.

Jay Z walked onstage and looked at the audience. He stood there, not saying a word. He shook his head, "Wassup Orlando! Wow, is this special or what? What a venue! What a fantastic opportunity! I am standing here to tell you, as a musician, as a record producer and someone who is always looking for the next Beyoncé. I will be in these clubs all the time. This is going to," he stopped as Beyoncé walked out onto the stage.

"Darling, that is so sweet," she said as she pressed into him and kissed him passionately. "Isn't that sweet? My man is always looking for the next me." She kissed him again.

"Ahem," Beyoncé said as she walked toward them. "What is going on?"

"Jay Z is looking for the next me?" Beyoncé purred.

"Really! Really! Well," she said as she pushed herself away from him. She grabbed him and kissed him furiously. She grabbed his ass and ran her hands all over his tight butt.

Jay Z looked out into the audience, eyes wide, and a gorgeous grin on his face. "Reba," he shouted. "You think YOU'RE confused. Help me!"

Mascara was running down women's faces. Men could hardly stand straight and there wasn't a musician capable of playing a single note. It took a full five minutes until the laughter died down.

Both women kissed him again and they left as he went into 'Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)'

John Rich and Alan Jackson took the stage.

"You can't do something this wonderful in the state I live in and not expect to see me," Jackson told the cheering crowd.

"Alan, don't you agree that with all the fantastic things we've seen tonight, something is missing."

"Yes John, I definitely agree. Actually, they look very lonely. Let's see if we can fill these dance floors."

"I heard something back stage. I want to see if it is true. I hear we have four exceptional Two-Stepper's Alan. Holly Jackson and Gary Edwards, Mark Banner and Cherry Anderson front and center please," John commanded.

"There they are. Since you built this fantastic place, please have the first dance. Folks, this is all about new talent. Please put your hands together and welcome a new and exciting young man destined for fame. From the great state of Oklahoma, please welcome Sean Branson," Alan Jackson said.

Cherry and Mark walked out onto the floor, "Brenda, don't fail me now."

"Don't worry darling, she's never failed us yet. Do you realize this is the first time we've ever danced to Country Music?"

"That's what has me scared," Cherry, laughed.

Sean Branson started to play and Cherry proved she was a natural. Mark and Gary were good dancers, Holly was excellent, and they had fun. The dance floors filled and people were enjoying everything.

The club cams were a huge hit and people's photos were displayed all over the center.

People were wandering from club to club and the surprises kept coming.

"Well, would you look at that," Cherry beamed. Mark looked and Staci was slow dancing with Luke Bryan. "Given half a chance, she is gonna 'Ride a Cowboy' honey."

"There is definitely chemistry there. Wait 'til you see the look that was on his face when she danced out on stage. When he saw you and Ronnie, he really lost it. We laughed like crazy."

Gary grabbed Cherry and Holly took Mark.

"I can't tell you how absolutely proud of you I am," Gary whispered. "Sorry if I get emotional but you've changed and it is all good. Thank you so much. Mark is so happy and that makes me happy too. I just want you to know that we love you more than you'll ever know."

She pulled back, her eyes sparkled, "You mean I'm not crazytastic?"

"Oh you're crazy all right. Fantastic would be a major understatement though."

She laughed, "It's okay Gary, you can say it."

"Alright dammit, you're phenomenal. There I've said it. You happy now?"

"Happier than you'll ever know."

Sean Branson finished his set and he was a hit. Mark saw Lori walking towards him.

"This is a winner. If this keeps up, we are going to have to expand. I have two competing offers for a record contract for him right now."

Mark picked her up and kissed her so hard. "Have I told you today?"

"No you haven't but I do love you too darling. I am so glad you're coming home next week."

"You and me both," Michelle said. "I have good news and bad news."

"Start with the bad news," Mark said seriously.

"Toni Thompson just finished her set in the glove. The bad news is that there is only one of her. The good news is that three people want to discuss signing her right now."

"Gary is going to kill me," Mark laughed.

Michelle giggled, "Lori, you take care of this," she said as she handed a slip of paper to Lori. "I'll take care of Gary. Maybe he'll want to fuck me. I can guarantee you this, somebody is going to tonight."

"Did I just get bitch-slapped?" Mark grinned.

Michelle kissed his cheek, pinched his ass, and grinned, "Ya think?"

The lights in the Center dimmed. All the screens showed the Country Girl stage. The lights faded to black and a familiar voice resonated throughout the Center.

"I've played in a lot of places and met a lot of people. I've never seen anything like this in my life. There could never be a more perfect song for a night like this."

The music started as the lights came up revealing Trace Atkins singing Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. Both venues started singing along with him.

When he finished to a huge round of applause, he got serious. "I know that everyone has been pleasantly surprised tonight. I know I sure have. I can tell you all a secret. There are three people here who have absolutely had their minds blown. You have witnessed things happening here tonight that they never expected. There are many more surprises yet to come too.

You've met them already but I want to bring them up on stage tonight and tell you something very special. Please welcome back the three people who did build this. Mark Banner, Holly Jackson, and Gary Edwards please join me on stage.

Now, I'm pretty well known in the Country Music field. I don't know how well known I am in the Rock, R&B and Hip Hop world."

The Velvet Glove erupted in applause and cheers.

"Well, that is fantastic. As many of you know, I am a national spokesman for "The Wounded Warriors Project." Our friends, brothers and sisters, have fought and served this country against a viscous enemy. Many of those brave men and women have returned with devastating injuries, both physical and emotional. Our efforts help them in so many ways.

Let me tell you what the original plans were for tonight. Loretta Lynn and Beyoncé were supposed to open this Center. That is a pretty big deal for any new honky tonk. What they didn't know was that these three wonderful people sat down and decided that they wanted to give back beginning on day one. I want to tell you right now. Every single dime collected here tonight has been donated to "The Wounded Warriors Project."

Now, I'm not talking about a piece of the action. I am talking about every single dime. That is a big deal considering that includes the two clubs, the retail store, restaurant and the bakery as well. That is not all. They are doing the same thing tomorrow night when this place opens to the public.

You heard Loretta earlier. There will be fifty centers just like this one throughout the US and Canada scheduled to open approximately every two weeks from now on. The artists you've seen here tonight are going to be coming to a center near you soon. We are here to support this amazing idea. These fine people are dedicated to bringing you the best music possible. Music fans will have the opportunity to actually meet your favorite stars and make new ones along the way.

Thank you, Mark, Holly, and Gary. This is truly amazing. On behalf of 'The Wounded Warriors Project.' Thank you."

The power people in the music industry, the members of the press and the other invited guests stood in shocked silence. Tears flowed and then it started. The applause was deafening. Jim walked out on stage and handed them three microphones.

"Hold on," Reba said as she and Beyoncé walked out on stage. "There is more you need to know."

"I was sitting at a blackjack table at the Palms. I was winning. Three people stood behind me and kept congratulating me. They kept calling me Linda. I thought they were drunk. Suddenly, they realized who I was and they called Lori and Linda over.

At that moment, I didn't know it then but I had just found a family I didn't know I had.

What I did learn that first night though is this. These three people will employ over 9,000 people just in phase one of this project alone. This is what we are dealing with folks. I don't know about you, but this is exactly who I want to deal with. They are gorgeous, sexy, and honestly unselfish people," Beyoncé told the audience. "They believe in America. They believe in helping Americans achieve their dreams and I know I can say this, the music industry supports them fully."

"Holly, you are going to introduce Toby Keith. He's singing 'Made in America'" Jim told her in her ear.

Mark smiled, "Thank you. We want to thank you for your support tonight. It means a lot to us. We believe in these young people. We saw talent going to waste and thankfully, we were in a position to do something about it. We want to make a difference, if possible, for the next Garth Brooks or Rihanna out there."

"Our goal is to find the best people. We are scouring the country looking in clubs and honky tonks for people with talent and determination so that we can give them the opportunity to succeed. We will bring them to our Centers to showcase them to you. To do that, we need your help. Record company executives, talent scouts, photographers and choreographers now have a place to look at exceptional new talent without them ever knowing you are here. Tonight, we'll be happy to show you the heart and soul of the Centers. Don't leave before you take a tour. This will be your secret weapon in finding the right talent to fit your bill. We encourage you to use the facilities often," Gary told them.

"We are so fortunate to be surrounded by not only the most beautiful but the smartest young people we could find. Our core staff, the original thirty-six people you met earlier tonight are the people you'll be dealing with in our Centers across the country. We encourage you to get to know them. They will be a big help to you. They want to help the up and coming stars attain their dreams as well. Thank you all so much.

Speaking of dreams, I've dreamt of doing him for a long, long time. No...No...No, wait, oh damn, that didn't come out right," Holly blushed as the place roared.

Mark and Gary were doubled over in tears.

"Yes it did Holly," Mark roared. "Yes it did!"

She glowed red but she finally was able to say, "Put your hands together and welcome the amazing and oh so sexy Toby Keith!"

Toby walked out on stage stopping in his tracks. "Darlin, this definitely is a night for firsts. That's the first proposition I've had during an introduction. This is the second first, I accept your proposition."

He sang "Made In America" to a cheering crowd.

Toby introduced Janey Huddy and the dancing began again.

Mark and Gary were on the floor when Gina and Brianna came up to them. "Are you going to introduce us to Frank and Tom?"

"I don't know where they are. Jill have you found Suzie," Gary asked into his microphone.

"I just saw them; they are over by the Club Cam in the Velvet Glove. I'll meet you there."

Gary grabbed Gina, Brianna, and Mark. Jill was hugging and kissing Suzie when they walked up. Mark and Gary gave Frank a big hug, shook hands with Tom, and met his lovely wife Dorothy. Suzie stood breathlessly as they both ignored her completely.

Gina looked at Frank, and then to Suzie. "I hope you don't mind Suzie but we put our lives in your husbands' hands every day. I kinda sorta feel I owe him more than a handshake." With that, Gina threw her arms around Frank and kissed him deeply. She turned and kissed Tom equally passionately.

Brianna did the same. Suzie stood stone-faced, not entirely sure of what to say. Jim came up and asked if she was Suzie Harris.

"Yes I am," she told him. He handed her a tablet.

"Hello, you delicious bitch. I've missed you so much," Jeremy said. "I wish I could be there to give you one of these."

"Ohmigod, Jeremy. Damn boy, you've gotten better looking. I've missed you. How are you?"

"I'm great, I am just so sorry I couldn't be there tonight. I owe you something."

"What do you owe me?" she grinned.

"This," Mark said as he swept her off her feet and kissed her deeply. "We were bastards, we're sorry."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers