D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Gary grabbed her hand and pulled her close. "Suzie, other than Jill, you were the only one we ever wanted." He held her face and the kiss they shared was amazing and long, long overdue.

She was quivering with excitement and then she burst into uncontrollable laughter. Jill had wrapped herself around Frank and her kiss was one he'd never forget.

"My God, they were right. Good things come to those that wait," she sighed. "Right Frank?"

"He's too busy darling. I want more of you," Mark said as he kissed her again.

"What am I," Dorothy giggled, "Chopped liver?"

Gary grabbed her and he kissed her wonderfully. Her body was firm, toned, and perfectly proportioned. She was hot.

Jill, Brianna, and Gina had the men fully engaged and Gary and Mark switched women.

They heard a laugh and Suzie picked up the tablet. "If you were here buster, I'd..."

"You'd what? Jump my bones?" Jeremy giggled.

Suzie looked at Frank who was draped in more loveliness than he had ever encountered.

"You're fucking right mister, Not only that but I'd do the three of you on stage with everyone watching. I knew it I just couldn't prove it. My best friend kept you away from me all those years. She is a bitch; you know that, don't you?" Suzie giggled.

"Yes darling, but she is our bitch. You better watch out, she'll be gobbling Franks cock before this night is over."

"That's fine with me as long as I get Mark and Gary. I've waited a lifetime for that. I just wish you were here. Then I could die a happy woman."

"Gary, Mark, put them on the guest list please," Jeremy, giggled. Frank and Dorothy too...she is hot!"

Dorothy blushed and Tom stammered something unintelligible.

"I'll let you get back to the party. I love you Suzie, always have," Jeremy smiled as he signed off. "I'll see you in Thailand."

Gary turned to Frank and Tom. "We are having a party back at the house afterwards. You said you would be coming here both evenings right? I have accommodations for you at my place. I want you to have the time of your life. It's been far too long and we miss you guys."

"Don't we have just the most precious bosses imaginable?" Brianna said as she kissed Tom and Gina kissed Frank.

Suzie sighed as they told her they would see her later. Jill, Gina, and Brianna stayed and entertained them.

"Wow, I haven't been kissed like that in a long time," Mark said.

"Me either. We really were pricks. Do you think it is time to rock her world?"

"Definitely."

The evening was winding down. Lori and Michelle were swamped. The new groups were a hit. Flash Drive, the last of the new groups were called back to the stage three times. They were fantastic.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Velvet Glove is not going to bring you the next Lady Gaga tonight. We're happy to bring you THE Lady Gaga.

The clubs erupted as she took the stage. She performed Born This Way, Judas, and Edge of Glory and the crowds went wild. No one had expected this.

Loretta and Brianna high-fived back stage.

Usher, Kanye West, Keisha Cole and Little Wayne completed the Velvet Glove lineup while Shania Twain, Blake, Miranda and Reba sang again.

"Many years ago, I recorded 'Does He Love You' with one of my best friends. Linda Davis was my lead backup singer and as you know, we won the Grammy for that collaboration. She has gone on to wonderful solo career. I remember watching Linda's lovely little girl sitting on my speakers as we would set up for a show. This little girl was full of questions and thankfully, I had some answers for her. She grew up to be a dear, dear friend. I can't tell you how personally thrilled I feel when I have the opportunity to introduce that darling, talented woman and her friends today, Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood. Ladies and Gentlemen, Lady Antebellum."

After they sang 'Wanted You More', Hillary spoke to the audience, "I was so lucky. I grew up in the shadows of one of the best performers of all time. I learned a lot and I was also lucky because I met many of you when I was just a little girl. Others aren't so fortunate. Support and use this club. Find that talent and sign that talent. There is a lot of room for talented people. Thank you.

I do want to say this to Mark, Holly, and Gary. This is a winner. We will definitely be back. Now, normally, this is our song but tonight, it is yours," Hillary told them.

They sang 'Own the Night' and it was beautiful. They finished with 'Need You Now'. It was perfect.

The waiters and waitresses were going from table to table as they finished the song.

Charles Kelly picked up his microphone, "I totally agree with Hillary. This has been fun and tomorrow night will be too. I know a great way to end this night. Put your hands together and welcome Toby Keith back to the stage.

"Thank you everyone. I don't know about you but I've sure had a great time tonight. I grew up in a honky tonk and I loved it. I doubt that I have to remind people that I've not always agreed with certain aspects of this business but the one thing we have all agreed on is that talent is the most important thing. I just wish I had thought of this idea myself. Now, speaking of talent, where is that gorgeous, sexy Holly? Oh Holly, I need you on stage darlin."

"What the..." Holly gasped.

"Go baby," Mark laughed.

Holly walked up on stage.

"Beauty and brains, wow, give it up for her folks," he grinned. "Does everyone have theirs?"

The crowd yelled, "YES!" and he started 'Red Solo Cup'. It was standing room only as the Pop World met the Country World in a sea of Red Solo Cups. When he sang, "I get lucky" he was looking right into Holly's bright blue eyes.

All the celebrities and dancers appeared with them on stage. Loretta walked out with Cherry and Beyoncé. Carmen had Gary and Mark. This party was going to go on for quite a while.

Tammy and the girls left to get the party ready for the mansion.

"Why do I feel that a place that is supposed to be on its best behavior is going to be fucking its brains out before this night is over?" Tammy grinned as she leaned back in the limousine.

One by one, the crowd thinned and the invited guests made it back to the mansion.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers