D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator chimed and Jill walked off the elevator. Gina had Tom, and Brianna had Frank as they led them into the room by their dicks. Brenda followed and kept swatting their asses as they walked.

Suzie jumped off the bed and got right in Jill's face. "You CUNT! You cocksucking, greedy CUNT! I could just scratch your eyes out. You greedy bitch. Ohmigod! Ohmigod!" She grabbed Jill and she kissed her so deeply. "Bitch!"

Mark and Gary collapsed on the bed in hysterics.

"What are you bitching about? They haven't even fucked you yet?"

"Oh yes they did!" Dorothy exclaimed.

"Oh no they haven't!" the assembled masses yelled.

"Not by a long shot," Rose said as she handed Suzie a drink. "Girl, they haven't even got out of first gear yet."

"You two look like you've had a good time so far," Mark giggled as he looked at Frank and Tom.

"You heard what Suzie said to Jill didn't you? Well asshole, that goes for me too. You kept this fabulously gorgeous woman away from all of us. It's not fair. I swear; I don't know what to say right now."

The music came on and Cherry laughed as she hit the center pole. Her dance was so sexy and she was just so damned hot. She came off that pole and the room erupted as she landed in front of Frank. That was all it took and within half a minute, a full-blown orgy was in progress.

Rose walked out and returned with Jim in tow. Holly was busy and Jim welcomed her invitation.

The candles were having their usual effect. Suzie was on fire. Jim saw where they were going and smiled. He was a good stand in for Jeremy. They took her to heaven and back repeatedly and she went wild. Her body trembled and shook. Each massive orgasm was longer and harder than the last. They were just warming up. Her body glistened. With her ass filled, her pussy flowed. She was thrilled with each of their cocks' substantial presence.

This wasn't just special to Suzie. Gary and Mark were so pleased to be doing someone they had cared about most of their lives. Finally and officially welcoming them into the 'family' meant a lot to all of them.

Dorothy sipped her drink and just watched. What she saw was beyond her wildest dreams. She knew she was next but they were not finished with Suzie yet. Rose slid onto the bed and she kissed Dorothy sweetly. Her hands roamed over her body and her face fell between her legs. Rose licked and Dorothy came, never once taking her gaze off the love and affection Suzie was receiving.

Jill lit a smoke and relaxed as Brenda licked her pussy lovingly.

Cherry, Wendy, Debbie, Gina, and Brianna were taking Frank and Tom to places they had never seen before and those two men were speechless.

They turned their attention to Dorothy and she smiled. She lifted Rose up and kissed her with animalistic passion.

Dorothy molded into Mark and her kiss was atomic. She considered herself worldly but what she had witnessed just now was so far out of this galaxy. Now, it was her turn and she could not wait. Jim backed off and helped Rose attend to a semi-conscious Suzie. Mark and Gary had the extreme pleasure of really getting to know Dorothy and she them.

An hour later, Dorothy was Jell-O, with a racing heart and throbbing body. She had never experienced three gorgeous men do the things to her that they did. They were hunks, they were strong, but dammit, they were like one person. Everything they did, they did perfectly and in unison too. Jill was such a lucky bitch.

Cherry was on fire. She had been on her best behavior tonight. She had some of the hottest black cocks in the world there tonight but she wasn't having any of it. Later, fuck yes, but not tonight.

Now, she was going to show Mark's friends just how lucky he was and she was going to do them so well. She wasn't surprised to discover that they were very handsome, strong, and virile. They were, after all, friends those men had grown up with. She didn't know then how hysterically funny they could be but, she was sure there was lots she would learn from now on. She knew she was going to fuck their brains out and leave them limp and smiling.

Suzie and Dorothy lay exhausted on the sheets as Jill climbed between them. She kissed Suzie and then Dorothy. Both women just looked at her and giggled.

"Where the fuck did they learn how to do that?" Suzie whispered.

Jill laughed, "Brenda, come here darling." Jill told Suzie who lay there in wide-eyed astonishment.

"This answered a ton of questions. I followed you one day from school. I saw you drive over here and I was sure you were going to see Jeremy but you went to Brenda's house instead. I figured she was giving you dance lessons or helping with the cheer-leading routines. She was such a big help at school with those. I had no idea."

Brenda giggled, "I wish you had come in baby. I was a mean bitch but I think I taught them well."

Dorothy leaned up, grabbed Brenda, and kissed her so hard. "Taught them well? Ohmigod Brenda that was the best I've ever had in my life and I've had a fucking wonderful man and many lovers but holy fuck that was amazing."

Frank had collapsed in one of the easy chairs, "I'm here to tell you this Suzie; making love to Jill has changed my life. Fucking her was even better. Then, add all this into the mix and I now know what heaven is like."

"Baby, you've wanted to fuck Jill since you were a teenager."

"Frank, Tom, you are both welcome to fuck me any time you want. Frank, I kinda sorta wanted to fuck you too darling. I'm glad I did. Brenda, don't just lay there baby, show Dorothy a few tricks baby. I've got a few things to show Suzie." With that, Jill dove onto her friend and picked up where they had left off in that college dorm room.

Cherry and the girls attacked Frank and Tom. Gary went to pour drinks. Brianna and Gina joined them at the bar. "This is one time breaking the rules will definitely be good. Jim, you're going to need a really big clipboard next summer."

"Huh, I'm lost. What's happening next summer?"

"No one goes to Thailand unless they are 'certified' and since you are now the 'certification master' you need to know this. Frank, Tom, Suzie, and Dorothy are being 'certified' in Thailand," Mark giggled.

"Holy fuck! That will be wild. They better be good baby," Brianna said.

"They are exceptional baby. They'll be fine. I hope Frank and Tom are up for it," Gary grinned.

"Ha, you better believe they are. Those two can fuck," Gina blushed. "Of course, watching Frank with Jill was breathtaking. There was a ton of pent up passion there."

The sun was rising when this party wound down. Everyone dressed and headed for the patio. Linda was sure to have fresh coffee and sweets set out already.

Dorothy and Suzie were sipping their coffee and Cherry and the girls were listening raptly as Suzie told tales from school. Cherry was laughing and giggling as Suzie told them some of their adventures. "They really were pricks. Loved, admired, and friendly pricks."

"Mark showed up to one dance with a model who was, at that time, the number one model on earth. He was eighteen and she was probably in her early twenties. Every cock in the place was rock hard and the women, myself included, felt so insecure. She was, and still is, adorable and oh so sexy. The teachers were in awe. No one could even compete with the women he had in his life," Suzie stated as Diane walked over and kissed Mark tenderly.

Dorothy looked and burst out laughing. "Suzie, make that had, a has. Did you see who that was that just kissed Mark?"

Suzie spun around and saw him with his arm around Diane. She started to mumble something and Cherry burst out laughing.

"Honey, get used to it. Nothing has changed. I know nothing ever will. My man is always in demand. Diane is a very close friend." Cherry called them over and introduced Diane to the women. She made instant friends.

People were waking up and moving around. Gary was sitting talking to Big Kenny and John Rich. Mark joined them and had a blast listening to them. They are quite insane.

"I love this place Gary," John told him. "It is beautiful."

"Hey, your place isn't too shabby," Mark, grinned. "I know we'd love to see it someday. I've seen it on TV several times. Carmen says TV doesn't do it justice."

"Have you ever met Barbara Mandrell?" Big Kenny asked.

"She built it and if you think she is fabulous, you must see this house. You're going to be in Nashville a lot. You guys are more than welcomed to stay anytime you want," John said.

Mark explained that they had purchased a property for the staff. When he told them of the situation, they both knew the previous owners very well.

"Well hell man, you're just down the road from me," John said. "I expect I'll see a lot of you guys then."

"Just introduce us to one of your friends," Gary laughed. "Just don't let Cherry know about it."

"Who do you want to meet?"

"I'd love to meet Sean Hannity," Mark said. "We think alike on so many issues."

"Consider it done. He really is a nice guy. What's the deal about not letting Cherry know?" John laughed.

"We don't talk politics around her," Gary said. "Everything else is fine but that."

"I gotcha, not a problem." They went and got more to eat. Linda had outdone herself.

"Gary, I have a question for you?" Donald said as they walked out of the house. "Who is your decorator? Whoever it is I want to meet him."

Gary smiled and looked out on the patio. "Hold that thought a moment. Coffee and pastries are over there. I'll be right back."

He walked over and pulled Red to her feet. He gave her a kiss and said good morning.

"I want one too, please daddy, can I have one too?" Nancy smirked as she jumped up and hugged him tight.

"If you insist," he giggled as he bent and kissed her deliciously. "Come with me ladies, I have someone who wants to meet you. Did you get coffee yet?" He poured three coffees and walked them over to Donald Trump. Red squeezed his hand tight as he made the introductions. He left them talking as he made his way around the patio.

Sir Richard Branson walked out with Ainsley on his arm. "Gary, I'm in love with this woman. She is delightful."

Gary looked at Ainsley and saw the twinkle in her eye. He knew that look and he laughed, "She is life altering Richard, she definitely is." Gary kissed her good morning and sauntered off.

Cherry was sitting with Beyoncé and Rihanna by the pool. Gary walked up and introduced to her. "I can't thank you enough for last night. I had no idea any of that was going to happen. You are simply amazing. I honestly don't think I have ever seen this much talent in someone as young as you are. I can't wait to see what you'll be like in ten years."

"Thank you Gary. I can tell you this, what you are doing is mind-blowing. I know there will be many stars coming out of your clubs. This is exactly what this industry needed. I remember before I made it, I'd hear so and so would be in to see me and I was so nervous, I never gave the performance I was capable of. This takes that away and I love it."

"I'll second that," a lovely little blonde said as she sat with them.

Beyoncé smiled, "Gary darling, let me introduce you to the one and only Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta AKA Lady Gaga. God girl, you look like you had a good time last night."

She stood up and walked to Gary. "I know we have just met but I have to do this." She threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss. "First, you have a fabulous idea and I'm 100% behind it. Second, you have the sexiest people around you. Third, that was just an appetizer. If what I heard last night is accurate, I think I want to get to know you a hell of a lot better."

Cherry looked at Beyoncé and then to Gary. Her eyes were sparkling as she choked on her coffee. "I don't know what you heard Stef but I am sure it was an understatement." Both she and Beyoncé cracked right up.

"What I heard darling wasn't just about him. Your old man and I have some serious talking to do too. Some of it is business and some isn't, if you get my drift."

Gary put his arm around her and kissed her again. "Wow, I never thought I'd kiss Lady Gaga. I could get used to that."

"That is what I wanted to hear. Now I guess I need to get three permission slips and then, mister, look out!"

"Honey, you don't need a permission slip," Cherry grinned. "None of us do. We can do this fine hunk of man anytime we want."

"All of you?" Rihanna said her eyes wide and gleaming.

"Yes baby, all of them," Beyoncé said.

Cherry shot her a look and a half.

"Honey, after what I did to Jay Z last night," she giggled.

"You didn't."

"Well, actually, I didn't for the first hour. Tammy walked in on them and called her Linda and I've never seen anyone lose a hardon so fast in my life. He was stuttering and stammering. When I walked in, he lost it. He was mortified until Tammy, God I love that girl, welcomed him into the family. That was the most fun I've had in a long time with him."

Cherry cracked up. Gary walked over and kissed Beyoncé deeply and passionately. "I love you girl," he said.

"Well, this just won't stand at all," Rihanna, said as she stood and stretched. "I am not going to be the only woman in this group who hasn't kissed this fine hunk of man this morning.

She seductively walked towards him. He watched this spectacular young woman as she moved with grace and sensuality. "Robin, what was it that Oprah said? Oh yes, you were 'fuck' personified. She certainly was right."

"Oh now I am really amazed. You know my real name. Do you know how much that turns me on?" She walked into his arms and her lithe body molded into his. She threw her arms around his neck and she looked into his eyes. "I may be young but I have heard all the rumors about you and Mark. I plan on finding out if they are true myself." She tilted her head and kissed him with fiery hot lips and a passion begging to be quenched.

"Hold that thought, I have to get ready to do some interviews. I'll be back. Has anyone seen Holly?"

Cherry looked towards the lake and started laughing uncontrollably. "There she is," she giggled as Holly and Toby Keith came walking up to the main house. Holly was wearing Toby's hat and she had the biggest shit-eating grin on her face.

Gary looked at Cherry and they both burst out laughing. "How did they manage that? We didn't have any noise complaints," Cherry giggled. Beyonce cracked up at that one.

"Oh I'm not going anywhere," Gary laughed. Jay Z was walking towards them with his arm around Tammy and the other around Linda.

Tammy was laughing and giggling. She saw Gary and she ran into his arms and kissed him. "I love you darling; I really, really love you."

"Jay Z, I'm Gary Edwards. Welcome to the family. I guess you were a little surprised with your wife's twin huh? It is amazing how similar they are."

"Gary, man, you have no idea how similar they actually are."

Not one word was said, not even a smile. They chatted for a while and Gary left with Holly in tow.

The interviews took place at the Center and they took the helicopter over there. The parking lot was full of media trucks and people waiting for tonight's opening.

The interviews went well. When they sat down with Courtney Friel, her beauty mesmerized all three of them. She thanked them for the invite last night and Gary immediately extended it to tonight as well.

"I told your husband last year that he was one of the luckiest men alive and that was before I ever saw you in person," Mark told her. "You are so much lovelier than I imagined. How is the baby?"

"This is fun. Usually, I'm the one doing the interview. The baby is fine and yes, I heard what you said to Carter. In fact, he emailed me right after that and told me what the most eligible bachelor said about me. I was impressed."

"Courtney, I've known these two a very long time. They don't say anything about a woman unless she is truly spectacular. Now I see why they can't quit talking about you," Holly said. "Of course, your husband isn't bad himself."

They had a great interview and told her they would see her tonight.

That wrapped up the interviews and they went into the store. It had been fully restocked. Vicki was already there putting the finishing touches on everything. She saw them and ran into their arms. She was so excited.

Everyone kissed her and asked if she needed anything. She was good now that she had the store restocked. They went and got a coffee. Marv saw them come in and he was smiling.

"We have been swamped all night long. We opened to the public an hour after the clubs closed. We have been insane ever since. Everyone loves the menu. I haven't had a single complaint and the people are drooling over the wait staff clothes. Guys, this is a winner and a half. You have to see my receipts."

They had coffee and talked for a bit. They all went up to Holly's office and looked at the figures. Hank and Lindsay were there and Lindsay was beaming. Holly looked at the numbers and her jaw dropped.

"This is far more than I expected. I know we had all run the numbers many times but holy shit, this is amazing. We took in more money last night than 'The Broad Walk' took in last month. I can't wait to see the numbers for tonight."

"You think you're happy? Look at these," Gary said as he punched in his code and the retail store figures came up on the screen.

"Are you shitting me bro?" Mark asked. "These figures say that damned near everything was sold last night."

"Mark, that is only what went out the door. We have orders for almost as much product that we are shipping to people. I was getting worried I was going to be completely out of stock before we closed," Vicki told him.

"Well, I've never been happier than I am right now. Now, sit down everyone. I have something to tell everyone," Mark said. "We have four new acts performing this week. Last night, Michelle and Lori entered into negotiations on their behalf for recording contracts. They are losing their minds and we are beyond happy. Each one could stand to make millions and millions.

What I haven't told anyone other than Lori and Michelle is this. Whatever I make from these contracts will be substantial. I don't come cheap. Neither do you.

Lindsay and Hank, whatever contracts are obtained in your Clubs, you will be paid three percent of the fee I collect.

Now, just to clarify something, Lindsay is the Center manager.

Lindsay, this is your Center. You will be paid for all contracts obtained in this Center as well. That is in addition to what you made from the Club itself.

Hank, Marv, your Centers have not been built yet. When they are, you will have your own Centers. Until then, you'll do very well right here. So, congratulations everyone, you all made a shitload of money this week."

"Well, I'm fucking blown away. I didn't see that coming," Gary said.

Holly and Lindsay were speechless. Hank shook his hand and then grabbed him into a huge bear hug.

"Gar, we've talked about this for ever. I won't be happy until I can sit each of them down and show them that they are millionaires. I know you feel exactly the same way. I love each one of them. They are family and I take care of my family."

"Well that is the most generous thing I think I've ever seen you do. I mean it," Gary said sincerely.

Lindsay threw herself at Mark and she kissed him so deeply. "Mark, I love you. Thank you so much. You are going to invest my money aren't you?"

"Yes dear, I told you before and I'll say it again, I'll do everything possible to make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams."

She hugged him and kissed him again.

Holly walked into his arms. "Listen buster, you didn't have to do this. I am going to make something very clear here. I want you all to hear exactly what I am about to say. You, Mark Banner are not my first love, shithead over there is. I love two men and only two men. A third is tugging at my heart and he's a pretty good man too but the two of you have my undying devotion and you will have until the day I die. If there is an afterlife, I want to spend eternity with you two. I mean that." She kissed him deeply and lovingly.