D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers

"Ah, I love all of you, you know that. Oh, I forgot to tell you this. If I negotiate a contract for one of my artists and it happens because of their appearance in your Club or Center, you own that. The same thing applies to any subsequent contract I obtain for that artist for life. Sorry, I left out that part. So, go and find me the next Garth Brooks or Rihanna."

He turned and walked out of Holly's office.

"Well I'll be dammed," Gary said.

Linda heard the chopper and she signaled for her people to bring the food out. It was a spectacular day, warm, nice breeze and a ton of good food to be enjoyed. They walked up and Reba grabbed them.

"Gary, I simply love your ladies. They are so pretty and so funny. Rose is a trip. I saw you last night Holly. It is nice to meet the woman who is responsible for all of this. Your girls have had Loretta and me in stitches all morning. Holly, trust me. We vocalists must stick together."

"Oh shit, now I'm embarrassed," Holly blushed.

Narvel walked up behind her and put his strong hands on her shoulders. He leaned over and whispered, "Don't be embarrassed darling, I live with a woman who can turn the word 'is' into a five syllable word. Now think about that for a minute."

That was all it took. Both Gary and Mark fell to their knees in utter and complete hysterics. They were laughing so hard they could barely breathe when Loretta walked by.

"My darlings, I used to simply blame it on really bad songwriters." She giggled and walked to the table.

There they were, sitting on the patio, tears rolling down their faces and they could not stop laughing.

After the lunch, they had a few hours to relax and the reviews of last night had come in. Every single review called it a total success. The new acts were praised, and the stars were glorified.

Beyoncé and Beyoncé were all over the news. That was a real showstopper. Holly's introduction of Toby Keith had gone viral and it was all over the web.

The real star of the night was Cherry. The cameras loved her on the red carpet. She was on the cover of more newspapers and magazines than she even knew existed. The exposure she got on the runway with the fashion show set the fashion world buzzing. Additionally, she was on stage in both clubs. From her dancing to her famous football jersey, she was a hit. The crowd loved her and the stars did too.

Frank saw Mark and walked over. He had the largest grin on his face Mark had ever seen.

"What'cha drinking Frank? Have you ever had one of Gary's World Famous Rum Runners?"

"Sounds good to me. I should kick your ass."

"That good huh?"

"Fuck me bozo, what do you think?"

"I don't have to think, I know. She is amazing, isn't she? We love her with all our hearts. We always have. Honestly, I think we all deserve Oscars for our performances," Mark quipped.

"You had us all fooled. There is no getting around that but now, I can fully understand. I've wanted Jill since I was thirteen. Never, in my wildest dreams did I think she was as good as she actually is."

"Hey pal, Suzie and Dorothy are something else themselves. Gary and I have always wanted to do Suzie. She is a spectacular woman Frank. We all wanted you to have her and we are just glad you do. Did they tell you about Thailand?"

"They said something about us going there next summer. Exactly what does 'certified' mean?"

Mark looked and saw Gary talking to Tom, Suzie, and Dorothy. He called them to the bar as Cherry and Gary's girls walked up. When everyone was assembled, Mark told Gary what Frank had asked. No one said a word. They knew who was going to answer that question.

Rose took a long swig of her Rum Runner, kissed Gary and then Mark. She started to speak when Gary stopped her. He saw Jill and he called her over.

"I let her do this because I know she cums just thinking about it," Gary laughed.

"Okay, it is like this. Before anyone can go to Thailand, they have to be 'certified'. What that means is they are 'certified' as a total and complete slut. You won't be just a regular slut but you will be our slut. There is a huge difference. We don't just fuck anybody. We are highly selective.

Jim, who you met last night, is the 'certification master'. He keeps track of your progress. I can tell you girls, you'll love it. Right now, we have a lot of celebrities here. Once they are gone, the people you have met here will be here to take you through the process."

She took another long pull of her straw and continued. "Each man and woman will fuck your pussy, your mouth, and your ass. Each woman will have you dancing on her tongues. You will lick and suck every pussy around here. We are all going to Thailand so you have to do them all first."

"Ohmigod," Suzie shrieked. "Ohmifuckinggod! Everyone? We get to do everyone. I just came! Oh fuck, when do we start?"

"Frank, Tom, you have to fuck every pussy, every mouth and every ass you see. You also get to suck every cock here too. Its okay guys, we know. Don't worry, everyone here is bi so relax and just have fun." Rose looked at each of them and she kissed them deeply. "Nothing makes this Asian pussy wetter than watching the men I fuck suck cock. Now, there is only one thing that makes it better. That is when you have a hard cock up your ass too. You seemed to like my pussy last night. Once you're 'certified' this pussy will be so much sweeter for you."

Gary looked at Mark and laughed. "That is normally how it works. We are very strict about it too but for the four of you, we are making an exception."

"You can't do that darling," Jill said. "That is not fair."

"Yes sis, it definitely is fair. You drove Frank wild for the better part of his life. Apparently, the three of us did the same thing to Suzie. Now, we have rectified that to a point. We are holding off on their 'certification' until we get to Thailand. Jeremy and his people want to 'certify' them too."

"Ohmigod...What is that old song? Oh yeah, 'You'll Never Walk Alone'. Change that to 'You'll Never Walk Again'!" Wendy snickered.

Jill burst out laughing, "Oh shit. Suzie, Dorothy you are in for a treat. So are you two," she said as her eyes shifted to Tom and Frank. "If you think last night was something, boys are you in for a surprise."

Mark looked over to the pool and he saw Maya and Tila lounging there. He called them over and introduced them. Frank and Tom were shocked to see them. Suzie looked and stammered, "I've seen you two before. Ohmigod, you are the twins in that fabulous porn film we have at home."

She looked at Gary who was laughing wildly. "What's so funny?"

"Honey, didn't you ever get the memo? Do you know what Jeremy does now?"

Suzie looked at Frank rather unkindly. "Not really Gar. Every time I ask him he never gives me a straight answer."

Gary was laughing so hard.

"Darling, Jeremy is now the largest Asian Porn Producer on earth. He's wealthy beyond belief, and he has over two hundred of the wildest porn stars just ready and waiting to 'certify' the four of you. These two were his biggest stars. Maya and Tila are twins and they work for me now. They live here with us now. Now, you add that to the sixty some people we will be taking with us, yeah, walking may be a problem."

"Oh, by the way, some of these celebrities are coming on this trip as well," Debbie, told them. "I'm not going to say who yet but you'll all simply love it."

"How long is this trip?" Tom asked.

"You'll need two full weeks. Figure ten days in Thailand plus travel time Tom."

"Great, tell me when and I'll make sure we have the time off. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"I will and if you think Gary has sexy pilots, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you all get a look at Jeremy's pilots," Mark laughed.

"I can't wait to spend some quality time with them again," Cherry blushed. "I've never met Jeremy in person. I talk to him all the time but I didn't go on the last trip. I can't fucking wait for this trip."

"Cherry, you'll love him. He is just like these two. I've wanted to do him since I was just growing tits but now, after last night, I can't wait either," Suzie said.

"Gary," Maya said, "I know where we could do the 'certification'. We can add a few people to the list but it would be a once in a lifetime mindfuck. I know she'll get right into it."

"Ohmigod, at Jooms of course, holy fuck. If you take them to Jooms, they will never be the same. It could take at least two days," Debbie snickered.

"I like it," Mark snickered. "I like it a lot. Suzie, you have to know it hurt us as much as apparently it did you to treat you the way we did. I hope you can forgive us but I want you to know that you are now, officially part of this crazy family. That means that you are welcome here or in Vegas at my place anytime. I have a lifetime of mistakes to correct."

"As long as Cherry is okay with it, I'm game," Suzie smiled.

"Honey, as long as from time to time you let me join you, I'm all over it," Cherry smiled and kissed her. "After all, I will be screwing the lights out of these two sweet men who keep me safe in the air."

"Darling, they keep us safe even when they don't know who the fuck they are talking to," Jill laughed. "I can't tell you how many times we've spoken and not once did he realize I was the voice behind the controls. Maybe I should learn to burp too."

"Wait one fucking minute. Are you telling me that was you the last time you left here? I was wondering who it was that called me by name and told me they loved me?"

"All I heard was Mark laughing his head off," Tom said. "Now it makes sense."

Jill leaned over, took Franks face in her hands, and kissed him passionately. "I love you Frank. I love you with all my heart. If you ever eat another pickled egg, I'll personally de-nut you darling."

"Okay, that is settled. 'Certification' takes place in Thailand but tonight, we do the 'Sybian Certification' here. There will still be people here so we will convene in my suite later after the party." Gary said as he leaned over and kissed Suzie.

"What's the 'Sybian Certification'?" Dorothy asked.

"Nothing much darling," Cherry grinned. "Just the fucking best orgasms you'll ever have."

"Gary," Tila said. "I don't think we've ever been 'certified' on that."

"I didn't know that. You will be tonight baby."

Everyone was getting ready to go to the Center. Limos were arriving to take them. As this was the official Opening Night, the Red Carpet was out and the paparazzi were in abundance. The TV coverage was intense. The crowds were huge.

The place filled up, the fashion show was a huge hit. The night went off without a hitch. The crowds were wonderful and appreciative of each others taste in music.

Cherry shone on the runway, on both stages and everyone loved her. She was happy.

Gary, Mark, and Holly were in her office and looking at the numbers.

"This is fabulous," Gary said as he wrote out a check. "Let's go."

Loretta introduced Trace Atkins to both clubs. He walked out on stage and told the audiences what had been announced last night. Gary, Mark, and Holly walked out on stage.

Holly looked up into this gentle giant of a cowboy, picked up her microphone, "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. On behalf of The Velvet Glove, The Country Girl Saloon, Holly's Diner, and D'Orgasmic Lingerie it is my pleasure to give this check to you, Trace, for the Wounded Warriors Project in the amount of $512,000. We'll see you in Las Vegas in two weeks when we open there. We hope to top this amount there.

The crowd went wild. The applause lasted for six minutes. Trace picked her up and kissed her. The roar of the crowd was deafening.

Holly introduced Toby but this time when she said that she had dreamed of doing him for so long, she failed to mention what she did last night.

Toby arrived on stage and finished the evening with Red Solo Cup. The place erupted again. Everyone sang it and they couldn't have finished stronger.

Gary was sitting at the Tiki bar relaxing after fully enjoying the evening. Luke Bryan and Staci walk up and Gary poured them a drink.

"I can't thank you enough Luke," Gary said. "Your video was very instrumental in the planning of this venture. Everyone here is a very big fan of yours. Of course, you have quite a lady there. She is gorgeous."

"I didn't know what was happening last night. I certainly wasn't expecting three of them. You guys seem to have Staci cloned so I'd say you are in pretty good shape yourselves. My video really says what your club is all about. I love it. I plan on being at as many openings as possible. I can't guarantee I'll make it to all of them. I do want you to know I am going to get together with Mark and discuss some business before we leave. If you guys are willing to do this for unnamed artists, I can only hope he'll be able to steer me in the right direction. I'm just getting started."

"You'll be around for a very long time Luke," Gary said. "If he helps you, you will be amazed at what he can do,"

"Well, I know one thing, I am definitely getting him to represent me," Staci said. "You guys have been so good to me but I've heard so many things this weekend that I didn't know. I definitely want Mark and Lori to handle me."

"Oh God girl," Gary laughed. "Don't say that to Lori."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," she snickered.

By every measure, the reviews said the same thing. The opening in Orlando had been a huge success. Holly was so happy and deservedly so. It was hard to decide though, what made her happier. Toby had what appeared to be a permanent smile on his face too.

Ronnie and Carmen were sitting with John Rich and Big Kenny. Ronnie looked like she had just won every lottery on earth. She hung on every word and her smile was as bright as her eyes. Brenda walked by and nodded slightly. Carmen caught it as so did Ronnie.

"Ronnie, do you need a refill darling?" Carmen asked as she picked up John and Kenny's glasses and headed to the bar. "You know guys, there is a lot to see around here. I love it at night. It is so pretty the way Gary has it designed."

They took them to the lake and it was gorgeous. They made their way back up toward the house but they took a detour to the right. They walked into a very dark dance studio and Ronnie told them she would be right back. Carmen put her arms through theirs and walked them to the oversized sofa. As they sat, the lights came up and their video rolled.

The thirty-six original people made their way onto the dance floor dancing to 'Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)' John and Kenny started laughing but their smiles only got larger as they saw what Ronnie and the rest were doing. Two thirds of the way through the song, they were all naked and Ronnie made a beeline for John.

"They have been on their best behavior all weekend baby," Carmen cooed in his ear and that was the last they were seen until morning.

"You know Gar, we really have a great group. Did you see what I saw?" Mark grinned.

"Oh damned straight I did. I'm impressed because they did it without attracting any attention to themselves at all. There is going to be two very happy cowboys in the morning."

"Speaking of happy," Mark nodded as Jill walked up with Suzie and Dorothy. Rose and Cherry had their arms around Frank while Wendy and Debbie had Tom in tow. Maya and Tila had their arms around Jim who was smiling with his ever-present clipboard under his arm.

Suzie and Dorothy looked at Gary and Mark and smiled so sweetly. "I don't know about this," Suzie chuckled. "Cherry said it would be the best orgasms we've ever had. We kinda took a poll last night and honestly, we can't see last night being beat."

Gina and Brianna walked up putting their arms around Mark and Gary. Brianna was giggling when she looked at the four of them standing there. "Take it from two delicious sluts who know exactly what we are talking about. Take last night, multiply it by a factor of at least ten, double that and you might come close to what is about to happen."

When the doors closed on Gary's wing, Rose was on fire. She started flitting about and lighting candles, getting toys out, and making sure all the party favors were available. Jim was pouring drinks and Mark and Gary were taking their time to let the candles take effect.

Maya and Tila decided that since these four sweet people were fans, then they were going to give them the ultimate Fan Bang before they got on the machines.

"Cherry, may we borrow some of your music baby?" Tila cooed.

Cherry laughed and picked up the tablet. She punched in her playlist and giggled. Mark was watching her intently, completely unaware of what was about to take place.

The pheromones were filling the air as the music began to play. Tila took to the far right pole and Maya to the far left. They danced so seductively and they both caught Cherry's eye. She laughed and they smiled. Their abilities on the poles had dramatically improved. All eyes fixated to these two Asian Goddesses as 'Baditude' began to play. No one saw her move. Magically, Cherry appeared on the center pole. The three women danced in perfect unison. As the song heated up, three amazing women climbed those poles, inverted and returned to the stages naked and hot.

Maya and Tila grabbed Suzie and Dorothy and pulled them onto the huge bed. They kissed them, expertly removing their dresses. Soft Asian hands delicately traced their hot bodies, teasing and tantalizing both of them. Suzie watched as Tila stroked Dorothy and the sight of her good friend in the arms of a top porn star drove her wild. Dorothy had the same reaction as she saw Maya with Suzie.

Frank and Tom were standing by the edge of the bed. Jill was undressing Frank and Cherry was removing Tom's trousers.

Jill turned into Frank's muscular body and their lips met. The kiss was soft, tender and filled with years of pent up, unfulfilled love. His hands felt the curve of her hips and they slid up to caress the fullness of her breasts.

Jill looked at Cherry and both women began to laugh. "Oh no you don't, you two. Before we even think of touching you," Jill laughed and pushed the men onto the bed joining their wives and the twins. "These two are going to give you a preview of what life in Thailand is going to be like."

Maya and Tila were the female version of Mark and Gary. Twins usually do everything in a similar fashion but in bed or on camera, they were definitely identical.

Maya and Tila kissed Suzie and Dorothy before they took Tom and Frank's hands pulling them onto the bed. Those Taiwanese dolls took their substantial cocks in their hands, looked up with their large oval eyes, and opened their hot wet mouths. Frank and Tom were in awe at the sight of these famous porn stars about to gobble their own dicks.

Maya turned and grabbed Suzie and shoved her down on the mattress. "Lick my pussy Suzie, lick me, and make me cum while I suck your husbands cock. You want to lick my sweet pussy, don't you baby? I know I want you to. I want to feel your hot lips opening me up and drinking every drop of my cum baby."

She turned and took Frank into her lips and smiled as he inhaled sharply at the sight and feel of this precious woman on the tip of his cock. Maya and Tila had the men shaking from the wonderful way they sucked and stroked them.

Suzie inhaled sharply as her tongue slid into Maya's very wet, naked pussy. This spectacular woman was sucking her husband completely. Her hands roamed Maya's body and discovered that her lovely breasts felt as wonderful as they looked.

Tila's tender hands cradled Tom's balls as she inhaled and exhaled his long cock fully and completely. Her tender touch coupled with her hot, wet mouth was driving Tom wild with unimaginable lust. Dot was beneath Tila who had dropped her sweet lips over her long, talented tongue. Dorothy moaned as Tila began to flow and she drank her up completely.

Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers