D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Sister, oh sister! I think they like us darling. Let's see how well they can handle our hot, tight pussies' baby."

Over the next hour, Maya and Tila drove them wild. The men were in heaven as their cocks plowed their faces, throats, pussies, and asses. The twins had licked and sucked them all sweetly and finger fucked them fully. Suzie and Dorothy had cum so many times in so many ways. Maya and Tila were exceptional lovers and they knew how to maximize each and every orgasm.

Tila kissed each one and turned to Jim, who stood by the bed, clipboard in hand and Rose permanently attached to the head of his cock. "My darling Jim, we can certify to you that they are now ready to begin this phase of the 'certification,'" she giggled. She kissed Jim, leaned over and took his cock from Rose's lips, sucked him fully, turned, kissed Rose and put Jim back into her mouth.

Mark grabbed Suzie and Gary took Dorothy's hand. Wendy and Debbie had set the machines at the end of the bed.

"The four of you are about to experience something that will make up for all those years you missed out on. Ladies, if you will," Mark grinned as he took Suzie's hand. He looked into her blue eyes and kissed her lovingly. He put her on the machine and checked to see if any adjustments were necessary. Gary checked Dorothy. Neither woman needed the sleeve. Gary grinned.

Jill walked over, kissed both women, and giggled. "Maestro, if you please."

Gary laughed and turned on the machines. Their moans started softly but built quickly. At eighty percent, Dorothy giggled that she was in love. They had no idea what was in store for them.

The women progressed through the single and double dildos but when they were introduced to the G-Spot Ball things went off the chart.

"Gary Edwards," Suzie snickered, "If you are going to put that thing inside of me, you had better marry me darling. I always wondered just how kinky you could get but this shit is wilder than anything I could imagine."

Gary kissed her and settled her onto the ball. Wendy walked up with some party favors, which Suzie generously absorbed. Dorothy helped herself as well and Rose walked up with warm oil and two brown bottles. Mark kissed Dorothy and dropped her onto the ball. Both women seemed to love the tightness of the attachment.

Rose put on the blindfolds. Warm oil caressed their sensitive flesh. Gary started the machines and their effects were instantaneous. As the balls began to slowly rotate on their G-spots, both women shrieked. Gary increased the speed slightly and then he introduced the vibration back into the mix. Dorothy and Suzie lost their mind.

Hands were caressing them with delicious sweet hot oil. Gary and Mark were whispering sweet, hot, suggestive scenarios in their ears. Their pussies were on fire. Cherry walked up and gave Suzie and Dorothy hits of Rush as Gary turned the machines all the way up. The buzz was immediate and the sensation was so intense. The women screamed at the top of their lungs.

Gary instantly shut the machines off.

Not a word was said, but Mark and Gary inserted the last attachment and settled the women back onto the machine. The machines started again at full power and the women melted. The G-Spot ball was fabulous but the spinning anal finger took them where no man had gone before. They experienced warp drive orgasms as Cherry brought the bottles to them again. Their skin glistened. Each nerve ending exploded as massive, uncontrollable waves of passion overtook them deliciously.

When the women thought it could not get better, Suzie felt a cock caressing her lips. She knew that she had to have that cock in her mouth right now. More than anything in her precious life so far, she had to have that cock. Her mouth opened and her body exploded in a massive explosive orgasm. That wonderful cock passing into her mouth had ignited erotic passions she never knew existed.

She shook; she flailed; and the women had to hold her upright as that magic finger twirled in her tight ass.

The G-Spot ball twirled her into relentless mind-numbing orgasms.

The hands that stroked her touched every secret spot she possessed and triggered feelings she had buried so many years ago.

Totally deprived of sight, the ownership of the cock that was now deep in her throat thrilled her beyond anything she could ever conceive. She didn't know if it was Gary or Mark. She knew one thing and that was...it really didn't matter. She had fallen in love with both of them as a young teen-age girl and she had finally succeeded. She had vowed, someday, she would suck them dry and tonight, she was going to do exactly that.

Right now, one thing mattered and that was this. She was fast losing control of every bodily function. She was riding this wonderful machine and her orgasms were so over the top, so deep, so heart wrenching that the only thing she could concentrate on, if you could call it that, was the cock that was in her throat. She threw her head against his stomach. His cock drove deeper than any cock had ever been and she felt him swell. She grabbed his ass. He started to thrust. She screamed and he unleashed a river of cum into her greedy wanton lips and mouth.

Dorothy was in the exact same position on the other machine. Mark had filled her so completely and her body was putty.

Gary slowed the machines and the girls helped the two delicious women to the bed. They were neither coherent nor ambulatory but they were definitely not complaining.

"Holy fuck, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Frank grinned as he kissed Jill deeply. "Do you think she'll ever be the same?"

"Baby, you'll have to figure that one out for yourself. You two are next."

Mark and Gary were on the bed holding Suzie and Dorothy tenderly while they recovered.

The girls got the men in position and Jill started the machines. Mark and Gary looked on and smiled. They knew what was coming. Frank and Tom hadn't a clue. Jill had become expert with this machine years before. Not only was she drop-dead gorgeous but she was wicked sexy as well. She knew how to turn a man on and tonight, she was going to do Frank in ways he never knew possible.

Wendy and Rose walked up to the bed, flipped matching switches and the bed changed configuration.

"What the fuck?" Mark exclaimed. "Memo to Mark, kick Red's ass. You have toys I don't have. This can't stand."

"Don't blame her," Gary laughed.

"Honey, I simply love Nancy. She is actually kinkier than you said she was," Cherry giggled. "Don't you worry though baby, I told them to order a bed just like this already. I mean, ours is nice but it doesn't quite do everything this one does."

"Yeah, Jackson has already been notified. Two of these are on the way to Vegas and one is on the way here," Gary grinned as Suzie made a feeble effort to move her hand. It didn't work.

Jill had put the clit sleeves on the machines and their cocks rode along that sleeve which hardened their cocks instantly when the machines came alive. Jill stood between them and she talked so dirty that it actually surprised Mark and Gary.

Wendy and Rose climbed up on the bed and onto the horizontal bars. Debbie adjusted the heights and slowly brought their aching pussies to each man's lips. Female hands caressed their bodies and Maya and Tila knelt and licked their hard cocks as they rode the machine.

Jill stopped the machine and selected two fabulous dildos. She stroked each man and slowly and playfully inserted the toys into their asses. She kissed each man and sat him back down on the machine. They moaned and Jill was relentless.

Mark whispered to Cherry and she walked over and blindfolded the two men. Hands caressed them; each woman climbed the bar and the men munched on every pussy in the place. The women took turns sucking them as they rode that blessed machine.

Cherry put the bottle in front of them and they each took massive pulls.

Suzie and Dorothy were finally coming to and they watched as they lay in Mark and Gary's arms. Their men were in pussy heaven and their asses were full of a very well shaped cock. Cherry and Jill were the last two on the bar and Frank and Tom had no idea whose pussy they were licking but they didn't care. Every woman in this room was spectacular.

Suzie looked at Mark and then Gary. She pointed to the head of the bed and the guys nodded. She struggled to her feet and walked between the two machines. Tom and Frank were flying as the sensations built and built.

"Do you two love this? Do you Frank? Tom, what about you? Have you ever felt anything better in your life? I know what will make this so much better."

Cherry put the bottles under their noses and they took huge pulls. They felt two broad heads of fantastic cocks' brush their lips. They opened their mouths and felt the cocks slide between their lips. They sucked them fully as Jill and Cherry slid down to suck them as well.

"Frank, Jill is sucking your cock darling. She is such a good cocksucker, isn't she? Tom, Cherry is sucking you baby. Fuck, this is so hot I could cum just watching you suck those cocks. Suck them baby. Suck them deep. I know you've wanted to suck their cocks all your life. Now we can. Oh, fuck, yes! Suck those cocks baby. Cum for Jill and Cherry; oh, fuck, yes!"

Mark and Gary grabbed their heads and skull fucked them blowing their sweet cum down their throats. Jill and Cherry were rewarded with unbelievable loads as both men erupted with volcanic force.

The rest of the night was spent in the wettest, wildest sex you could imagine. Suzie and Dorothy's evening started strong and it grew from there. Mark and Gary made sure their every desire was met and exceeded.

The women did the same for Frank and Tom. Gina told him he had to change his diet. When he asked what she would suggest as a replacement, she took his head and pulled it between her legs. He giggled, and promised he would change but he warned her, he had a vociferous appetite.

The sun was coming up when they moved the party to the pool. Suzie walked arm in arm with Mark. She looked up into his eyes and said she had never been happier. "Not only have I just had the best sex of my life, I've had it with two of the three men I wanted my entire life. Thank you. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband so much. I always have and now, I know I kinda have you three to thank for that too. You really are special. I hope Cherry doesn't hear me but I do love you Mark. I love Gary and Jeremy too. I could scratch your eyes out but I still love you."

She jumped when Cherry kissed the back of her neck, "Suzie, if it helps any, I wanted to scratch his eyes out myself once too. I hated him. I really did. Don't worry baby, I can tell you this from the bottom of my heart, every woman around here loves these guys. You are a leg up on me. I've never met Jeremy."

Suzie's eyes glazed over, "Jeremy is completely off the wall. He is handsome, funny and so fucking sexy I can't even begin to explain it. He's just like these two. Put them together and stand back, something wonderful is going to happen. All the girls in school saw three guys who respected each one of us. They treated us wonderfully. They never touched any of us. The only woman they ever had a problem with was the one they were fucking every damned day. Go figure."

"Yeah, go figure. I never thought he would ever touch me. I really had given up on him. I'm glad he finally relented." Cherry leaned over, kissed Mark and told him not to deny Suzie any longer. "Promise me you won't treat her mean anymore baby."

Mark kissed Suzie and looked in her eyes, "When I welcomed you into the family, I meant it. You are now a full-blown family member baby. I hope you like Vegas. You are going to be there a lot."

Gary, Dorothy and the girls walked up to the Tiki bar. Gary made Rum Runners as the rest of the party made its way up.

"Frank, how ya doing buddy?" Gary laughed.

"Do you party like this often?"

"Only on days with 'day' in the name," Rose giggled. "The only reason we are dressed is because we have guests. Normally, we are naked all the time. It's called 'house rules'. It means high heels and maybe some lingerie but mainly it is high heels and bare flesh."

"Are you serious?" Dorothy exclaimed. "You have all that hot flesh running around naked? I'd think I died and went to heaven."

"It is all here for you too darling," Wendy told her. "When do you go back to work?"

"I wish," Dorothy said. "I haven't worked in three months and Suzie lost her job a few weeks ago. Frank and Tom have to be back to work on Tuesday. Why?"

Debbie grinned, "Everyone will be gone by Monday. Stay please, there are many things about this place you won't see until then. When you do, they will blow your mind."

"Okay, you have my curiosity peaked big-time," Suzie grinned. "Nothing could beat what happened tonight. That was the wildest thing I've ever experienced."

"You can say that again," Tom said. "I have a question..."

"Relax Tom, everyone here is bi. What happens here, stays here," Rose giggled and poked him in the ribs. "I just have to warn you though."

"Warn me? What about Rose?"

A chorus of, "She's greedy Tom," wafted in the early Florida morning.

Gary walked behind the bar and Mark walked over to him.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Gary grinned. "If she thinks she's getting away this time, she couldn't be more wrong."

Jill walked up and put her arm around Mark. Before she could open her mouth, they both turned and told her it was already a done deal.

"Have I told you two today?"

"No dammit, and you've spent the entire weekend without paying us any attention at all," Mark sulked.

"Just checking," she giggled, grabbed drinks and made her way back to the party.

They heard laughter and looked as Carmen, Ronnie, John Rich, and Big Kenny were making their way back from Brenda's house.

Cherry laughed, "Oops, sorry, I missed rehearsal." She got up and walked into John's arms. "I'll make it up to you baby." She kissed both men and went to make them drinks.

Carmen made a beeline to Mark. "Mr. Banner, I don't care what has to happen but as of right now, I want you representing me. Make it happen, Mark. Please make it happen."

She kissed him, went, and talked to Suzie and Dorothy.

"I'd ask but I don't need to," Gary grinned.

Big Kenny grinned, "Hell, we've all heard the rumors. They seldom are true. No one told us they were understatements. Damn you guys!"

Holly and Toby appeared from somewhere. She put her arms around John and Kenny, "You ain't seen nuttin yet guys."

Mark took one look at Toby Keith and he burst out laughing. "I know that look. What can I get you to drink?"

"A blood transfusion is probably more appropriate, bro," Gary laughed.

"How do you guys keep up with all this?" he asked. "She is...she is."

"A...A...A life altering event?" Gary giggled.

"Oh hell, yes she is. If I survive the next month Mark, I want to talk to you too."

"If I survive," Mark roared. "Fuck me, we can relate to that!"

Frank and Tom were standing at the bar, feeling the fresh morning air bringing them back to some sense of normal when Gary walked up. "Hey guys, I have a question for you. I just heard that Suzie and Dorothy aren't working right now. I feel bad Frank but I don't know what Suzie has been doing."

"That's easy Gary. They were both media buyers. They specialized in Radio and TV but they have a lot of print experience too. This fucking economy killed their jobs and it hurts a lot," Frank said.

"Ah, I didn't know. I'll be back in a few minutes." Gary looked and saw Linda bringing coffee and pastries out onto the patio. He walked over to Dorothy and Suzie. "Coffee ladies?"

They grabbed coffee and Gary sat them down and had a chat. Mark and Jill watched from the Tiki Bar. It didn't take long before both women were jumping up, grabbing and kissing him deeply. They heard Gary laugh as they turned and ran back to the bar.

"He what?" Tom blurted as Dorothy explained what had just happened.

"Frank, you know I love you, don't you? Tell me you know that baby."

"Suzie, if you are thinking I am about to say no, think again. I think this is fantastic." He picked his wife up, kissed her deeply, and grinned at Gary. "What's fucking next? You two are up to your usual shit again I see."

"Hey, don't look at me," Mark laughed. "I don't know what the fuck he just did. Toby and I were having a drink. Don't blame me for whatever shithead does. What the fuck did he do anyway?"

"He just hired our wives asshole, like you didn't know anything about it. I'll believe that when pigs fly. You motherfuckers have always been like this. Just when you think you've seen it all, boom, something else wonderful happens."

"Oh thank God! I thought they only did that with us," Debbie smiled. "It's what I love the most about them."

Gary walked up with a coffee and a sweet roll. The girls ran to meet him and they kissed him sweetly. He smiled and sat his coffee down. "Ladies and Gent's, allow me to introduce the east-coast managers of our Media Buying Division. Guess what ladies, welcome to your new office."

Jill and Mark started laughing at the shocked look on their faces. Holly walked up and kissed each of them. "You start tomorrow. Now, we have a very strict dress code around here. Since we have guests right now, we have to hold off until tomorrow for it to go into effect. I'd be very happy to tell you all about it but we have a pecking order around here. You haven't met her yet but you will right now."

Tammy walked up and laughed. "I am the official keeper of the rules around here. Jill just sent me a text and told me I had to explain the rules." She started prancing doing her very best Hogan's Heroes impression. "So, here goes. 'House Rules' will be in effect unless we have workers or guests here. You will be naked or wearing the sexiest of lingerie. You must wear the sexiest high heels imaginable. You must, and I want to emphasize, you must, have a minimum of three orgasms a day. Mind you, I said that is a minimum. There is no upper limit. I repeat, there is no upper limit.

Frank and Tom, this applies to you as well, minus the lingerie and high heel stuff. There is no shortage of hot, wet pussies and willing mouths around here. Now many of our people will be leaving us but there will always be a lovely selection of hard cocks and wet pussies around here so please don't be shy.

Ladies, please see Jill for important financial updates."

Everyone applauded and she took a bow.

"Boss, that was rough. It's way too early to be this serious. Pour me a drink motherfucker, and then find someplace to fuck my hot, tight, black ass off please."

"Fuck the music business," Toby laughed. "I want to work here too."

"Seriously, where are we working from?" Suzie asked.

"You fucking lying bitch. All these years you've lied to me. I always thought the blonde came out of a bottle. Now I'm finding out you are a natural blonde. Sheesh, what is up with that?" Jill cried. "You see that chair you're sitting in? Put your laptop here, your feet up here. Add to that, a cold drink in your hand and perhaps a spare cock in your mouth. This is your office. Oh yeah, you'll also be flying all over the world but you'll get used to that."

"Does this mean we might get to look on board those jets?" Tom asked.

Brianna threw her head back and laughed. "Yeah Tom, there is a very good possibility you just might get to actually fly in them too."

Dorothy laughed, "Just wait, you tell him that and he'll be thinking about joining the Mile High Club."

Rose and Cherry burst out laughing.

Brianna took Gina's hand. Together they grabbed Jill and the three women walked over to Mark and Gary. "I want you to understand that right now, we are missing eleven of our pilots. God only knows where they are or whom they are doing. Rest assured; they are doing someone. There are three gorgeous woman and ten drop dead, sexy, bi men. If you ask any of us about the Mile High Club, we will all give you the same answer.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers