Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved to kiss and lick on them tonight he moved down her neck knowing she loved to have her neck kissed and touched. She smiled as she held him knowing he would soon be sucking her hardening nipples and she loved that. Tim didn't disappoint her as he licked and kissed those large mounds of flesh that were one of her body's prize features. She felt both hands cup one breast as he lifted it to his mouth to please her. He reached her right nipple first and took it into his mouth. She sighed. He heard her take in a breath of air quickly as he sucked the nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. Yes, she loved when he did that. But she loved his tongue even more when he was licking her pussy. Tim made her feel good when he did that for her. It was just to bad that he didn't do it for her more often these days.

She held his head with one of her hands as she continued to stroke his cock with the other one. "Oh Tim that feels so nice! Yes baby! Suck it! Suck my nipples harder baby", she whispered as he moved his hands and lifted it to his mouth. He ran his tongue over the hard flesh and bit the nipple gently as he started sucking it

Dot than put her arms around Tim and when he came back to her lips she began to kiss him again as she pumped her tongue deep inside his mouth. Tim smiled as he felt her begin to rotate her hips rubbing her pussy mound on his body. As he lay on top of her now she rotated her hips so she was rubbing her pussy on his hard cock pressed between them. He was ready for her now but she wanted more foreplay. She wanted him to eat her pussy first.

Dot was horny, as horny as she had been in months. And since it had been weeks since she had been fucked she really wanted it tonight. She almost couldn't wait until Tim was inside her but first she wanted his mouth between her legs and his tongue inside her so she could cum. Dot pushed on Tim's shoulders as a pleaded for him to go down on her. She was wiggling under him and she whispered, "Eat me first Timmy! Eat me please baby!"

Tim's face moved over her body and he slid down licking between her globes as he went. Down over her Stomach his mouth kissing and to touch where he knew she liked the most. He moved slowly as she gently pushed on his shoulders more in a way to guide his mouth to her open pussy. She was so damn horny. She closed her eyes and her brain showed her the black man's face. It was the man she had met and talked with tonight.

Dot had never been with a black man but as she closed her eyes and her husband moved over her mound and bald pussy kissing it, she was thinking of him now. She could feel her husband's breath on her wetness. But, in her brain she saw Lee's face. As she felt her husband's lips touch her pussy she moaned loudly as Tim began to lick and kiss her snatch. In her brain she saw Lee reach for her shoulders as he started to pull her to him. But she took his black hands and moved them directly to her breasts. She saw Lee cup her both of large breasts with his bigger hands and as he did he became aggressor. She said, "Suck them. Suck them for me Lee."

She heard him say, "I plan to suck them and your cunt baby! I plan to make you my slut tonight." She felt her husband push his tongue into her pussy and begin to lap up her juices that were flowing freely now. As she lifted her hips and started to pump her pussy on Tim's face she was slowly fucking it. In her brain she saw Lee squeezing her breasts and pulled on her nipples harder as she took his big cock in her hands. She could not get her hand completely around it and had to use both hands!

She moaned, "Yes baby! That's it! Suck my pussy."

But in her brain she was saying, "Yes, now this is a cock. This is the cock I want to fuck me! Oh God Lee your cock is so big! Please, put your big cock in me and fuck me like I have never been fucked before! Make me cum Lee, make me have a cock orgasm!"

She moaned as she felt her husband licked and sucking and inserted two fingers into her hole. She arched up higher and began to pump her puss against them. In her brain Tim's fingers were actually Lee's cock. She moaned louder as Tim buried them into her fully. He searched for and found her "G" sport and rubbed it as his lips and tongue sucked on her pussy's clit.

Dot came up off the bed and began to fuck herself on Tim's mouth and fingers now and she was moving as if she was ready to cum. Tim knew that and sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it as his fingers pumped her hole. In her brain Lee had buried his beautiful black dick all the way into her hole and was giving her what she really wanted and needed. She cried out, "Oh God don't stop! I'm going to.......cummmmmm!!!!"

And she did! Her body was racked with waves of pleasure as she rocked and pumped and thrust into her husband's face. Dot was fucking her imaginary black lover as she fucked herself hard and fast against Tim's fingers and mouth! In her brain Lee was ramming her with his big cock and driving her higher and higher up that ladder of passion and lust! She felt him ram it into her again and again and she cried out and held what her brain was sure were his big black shoulders.

But in fact her hands were holding her husband's head and as she locked her thighs against his ears and climaxed hard. It was beautiful and she felt her body enjoy the orgasmic feeling as it swept over her completely pleasing her greatly. When she had achieved her peak and started to come down a little she looked down between her legs and saw Tim smiling up at her. She pulled him up and said, "Oh God Timmy. Please baby! Fuck me now! Fuck me good tonight! Please!"

He moved quickly up and positioned his cock at the opening of her sex. With one push he was fully inside her now. Tim bent down and immediately began sucking on her tits again. She reached down and adjusted him so she could feel his cock better inside her. As she did he told her he wanted her on top! She held him as they rolled over. It was his favorite position not hers.

Tim had slipped out of her from the roll over and she reached between them as she centered her body over his and straddled his hips. She took his cock in her fingers and guided it into her pussy again as she lowered herself all the way down on him. In just a second or two she was sitting on all of his cock and lifted up slowly so he wouldn't come out again. Tim took hold of her hips to help steady her weight as she started to ride him.

Dot felt Tim's cock in her about 4 inches. That was as deep as he could get it. She placed her hands on his chest and bent forward as she began to rock back and forth moving her pussy up and down his dick. She moaned as she saw in her brain Lee thrusting up with his much bigger cock and as he arched his back. He pushed all of his big cock as deep as he could inside her pussy. God she almost was sure she could feel him penetrating her womb and filling her so deep. Deeper than anyone had ever filled. She opened her eyes and saw her husband under her. She felt his smaller cock thicken and she knew what that meant. "Damn it had been minutes, only minutes and Tim was ready to cum already", she said to herself. "Oh Please Tim don't cum baby! Hold still don't move please, please don't cum yet", she said to him.

Tim was trying to hold off as he lifted them both up off the bed. As he rammed his dick into her one last time they both knew it was too late. He was cumming! Cumming already! "Oh no baby! Don't cum! I'm not there yet! Oh damn it Timmy!" she almost cried as she felt his cum begin to spew into her. He held her down on his cock tightly as he buried it as far and as deep as he could get it. She fell forward on top of him as sadness drained her passion and destroyed the sexual feeling she felt inside her. "Why didn't he slow down? Why did he always do this to her? She hadn't had a cock orgasm for so long she couldn't remember when it was now," she was saying to herself again.

As he held her recovering from his orgasm, Dot felt him begin to soften. She knew he was done and she had not gotten off.

Dot's tits were hanging down in Tim's face and he licked each of the long hard nipples. But he was so soft now he just slipped out of her body. She knew it was over. She rolled off of him and lay on her back. He sat up as she looked up at the ceiling. This has been how it was now for almost a year. As she looked over at her husband she watched as he got up and went into the bathroom.

She reached between her legs and felt his sperm as it ran out of her. She rubbed her swollen clit and felt a jolt go over her. She wanted to cum again so badly. She wondered if Tim would finger fuck her until she got off? But them went he came out of the bathroom he kissed her good night and simply rolled over. She sighed and sat up. Once she felt she had let his cum drain from her pussy she moved off the bed and went into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet peeing she felt like crying. What had happened to the sex that they use to give each other? Why was Tim like he was now? Why didn't he want her as badly as she wanted to be needed and wanted? She didn't have any answers. She wiped herself and played with her pussy as she masturbated to an orgasm.

Once she recovered she stood and went back to bed. At least she could sleep now that she had gotten herself off with her fingers. But what she needed was a cock. A cock that would give her the orgasm she wanted so desperately. She closed her eyes and saw Lee's big lump in his slacks as it was the last thing she remembered as she fell asleep.

In the morning Dot got the kids off to school and then went back to bed. She woke to the phone ringing and when she answered it she heard a deep voice say, "Dot? Good morning. This is Lee. I was wondering if you could have Tim call me when he gets home? I want to talk to him more about the business development we discussed last night."

Dot stuttered and told him she would give her husband the message. Lee then asked her how she was and if she enjoyed the ball game. She told him she had a nice time and she enjoyed it very much. He told her it was a lot of fun chatting with her and that he hardly ever gets to talk to such a beautiful woman as herself. She was blushing as she listened to him talk to her. "My God he's seducing me over the phone and he didn't say anything wrong", she said to herself, "He's chatting like a friend of my husband and I'm think of him seeing his handsome face and his body actually the lump in his slack! I have got to stop this now."

Finally she said, "OK! Lee I have something on the stove. I'll give Tim the message."

He kept right on talking to her and gave her a lot of compliments. She was blushing all over herself when he asked her if it wasn't to personal he would like to know what her breast size was. She was upset when he asked but more so when she told him she had a D cup. He told her they looked and she looked fantastic in the outfit she had on. He told her he liked women who were proud of their bodies and wanted to show it off. She thanked him again and then told him she had to hang up. He thanked her too and she put the phone down.

"He has a lot of nerve asking me about my boobs", she said. Then she smiled and said, "Oh shit!! Who am I kidding?" She knew it excited her a great deal and she felt warmer between her thighs again. She also knew it was the first time in a long time that a very nice looking man had found her attractive enough to sit and talk with her. Let alone hit on her. Yes, she had to admit she liked this black man and she knew he liked her. Alot! But she also knew she had to be very careful of him because she saw in his eyes that Lee was a man who took what he wanted. He was very dangerous and she should be aware of his seduction and his hitting on her. She knew this type of man and while she was frighten to think of being along with him again she was also very, very excited.

After that night at the baseball game, and the phone call that Tim returned that night, within a week Lee and Tim became unofficial business partners. Lee was able to provide Tim with a number of clients who were rejected by his conservative commercial bank but were approved by Tim's more liberal one. But it meant that the client would pay more in interest for these loans but they needed them so they didn't care. From the approved loans the client awarded Lee with more business too.

As a result of the new business Lee's bank felt he was doing a fantastic job. Tim's company felt that way about him also. Both men were given a large increase in bonuses and pay increases. The new income was substantial for both of them and the business grew with each month that passed.

As a result their relationship they now became closer and friendlier. They would do lunch and play golf and enjoyed each other's company. They even talked about things other than just business. Lee really enjoyed hearing Tim talk about his beautiful wife and he made mental notes of things like what she enjoyed sexually. He also made mental notes when Tim told him one day that they were having some problems in the bedroom.

With just a little prying Lee was able to learn a great deal more about her. He now knew she wasn't happy with Tim's lovemaking and how they fucked. He just acted sympathetic and considerate. But the more Tim talked the more Lee knew Dot was frustrated and very horny. He was wondering if he could use this information to his advantage and maybe have a chance to even fuck her. He knew she wouldn't be frustrated with his big cock inside her pussy. With regards to that he was sure of it. No woman he had ever been with had complained to him about that. He would bring the subject up again about once a week or Tim would just supply the information.

Usually Lee just asked if things were better. He found out that Dot hadn't had a cock orgasm now in many weeks maybe many months Tim wasn't sure. Tim told him he always got her off orally but many times he was just not giving her an orgasm, from his cock. He even told Lee he was sure Dot was masturbating more and that he guessed his dick was just to small for her after having the kids.

Lee started to work on a plan that might give him the reward of Dot's beautiful sexy body and her friendship and passion Le was sure was at it's highest.. It was worth a chance even if nothing was accomplished. He decided to do it.

As the business grew, the two men finally decided that they should meet at least once a week. Lee asked if they should just meet at Tim's home so they could work relaxed and not spend so much time on work away from home. Tim agreed and said they could review the clients in the loan pipeline at that time and then Dot could cook them dinner. Lee didn't want to put any extra work on her since it was his idea to come to Tim's home. But Lee really said that so he had a chance to see Dot again.

He really liked this lovely shapely white woman and felt she like him too, maybe not as much or the same way he did. So when they began to come to Tim's house he always brought something for her, or candy or something for her home or a bottle of her favorite wine. It wasn't much but it made her know he was thinking of her. He never failed to bring a gift for her and tell her how lovely she looked. He really felt she was one beautiful white woman..

Dot was pleased and she offered to make both men dinner each night they met before Tim could ask her. It turned out that the three of them making a night of it. Lee would go home around 11PM now rather than 7PM that he had been doing when they met at a bar.

Lee now was bringing something for their kids too and he would bring something extra every once in awhile for the youngest one.

Over those many weeks they met he had gotten to know more about Tim and Dot including some added things about their private lives. It was around the fourth month of the new relationship that he arrived at their home the regular time but found that Tim hadn't arrived yet. Dot told Lee that Tim's regional boss was in town and he would be late getting home, maybe as late as 8PM. She said Tim told her to tell him he could wait or rescheduled.

She said Tim told her he really wanted Lee to wait if he could because Tim wanted to tell him what the big boss had to say about the increase in the business he had taken on. So Lee and Dot were alone since the kids were out and the youngest was to young to understand anything they were talking about or the feelings towards each other. Dot was careful not to say or do anything that Lee could pick up on as sexual. But it was the look in her eyes that he saw that made him think she was interested in him more than her husband's business friend.

Dot hadn't said anything about their sex life but Lee was able to pick up on her frustration and had thought about any reason why her husband may not be as interested in sex with her as she would like. Lee didn't feel comfortable talking about sex with her that night because it might seem like he was coming on to her too strong when her husband wasn't there. But he tried to find other ways in hinting around and finding out more. As they sat across from each other Lee said, "You have very lovely eyes Dot. They're really pretty."

She thanked him and blushed a little. She crossed and uncrossed her legs nervously. He smiled at her and continued. "You seem distracted when I'm here Dot. I hope I don't upset you or something?"

She had normal shorts on and the sudden flash of her inner thigh when she crossed her legs made Lee want her more than ever. In fact everything she did made him want her. She said, "No.....no Lee there's nothing wrong. It's just that.........I'm a little frustrated with my husband these days. He's working to hard and we seem to not be .........connecting like we use to."

Lee said, "Connection? I'm not sure I understand."

But he knew. He was sure she was saying they hadn't been having sex as much as she would like too or it wasn't as good as she wanted it. She was frustrated and he knew it was sexual frustration. He could tell it seemed that when a woman got that way, she did things a little more sexy as she talked or walked or crossed and uncrossed her legs like she was doing now.

She said, "Well let's just say we're not together as much as I would like. Look this is hard and I really don't feel comfortable talking with you about my personal life Lee. I mean you're a friend but I don't feel right telling you about it. OK? Let's just change the subject."

He held up his hands and said, "Hey! OK Dot! Not a problem. Say I meant to ask you both. Do you think you and old Tim like to go to another ball game this weekend? I can't be there but I have tickets that Tim might like to have."

She said, " I'm sure he would. But I'm not a big fan of baseball besides I have something to do this weekend. But maybe he'll take one of the kids or his brother. Would that be OK?"

Lee said, "Sure I don't care who he takes. Why can't you go? Or is it you don't want to go Dot?"

She said, "No! I have a very nice time the last time. But, I really don't want to go. I have something else to do Saturday night. I'll just let him go."

Lee said, "Well when he gets here I'll ask him. Look I'm sorry if I upset you before. I wasn't prying into your personal life Dot. You just look very upset."

Her eyes were filling with tears and she started to cry. Lee stood and walked over to her and held her shoulder and told her he was here if she wanted to talk. She thanked him and got up and walked into the kitchen. He came to the doorway and said, "I meant it Dot. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Talk about anything Dot. "

She didn't answer him and kept her back to him. He couldn't help but look at the back of her body. She had such a nice round full butt too. And it stuck up high expressing her womanhood. He wondered if she ever had fantasies about him or looked at him like he looked at her. He wondered if she would have sex with someone else if it were safe. He couldn't help it his brain just flowed that way when he saw a beautiful woman like Dot.