Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his dick still soft and she knew it was most likely useless to try. He was just out of it again tonight. She kissed him good night and said, "Sure, Tomorrow. It's always Tomorrow Tim."

Then she rolled over and placed her hand between her legs. She had to cup her own pussy and felt it's wetness and the tremendous need that was growing inside her more everyday. God she needed fucking hard and long so badly!

Finally after lying there for a while she heard her husband snoring and she got up. She went into the kitchen and got a glass of milk. She sat there for a time and then she picked up the phone. She looked up Lee's number and dialed it. The phone rang four times and she was about to hang up when he answered. She said, "Lee it's me, Dot."

He said, "Yes I know baby I recognized your voice Dot. What's up? What do you need."

She hesitated and then said, "I....I just.....I just wanted to thank you again for tonight. I loved dancing with you. It was very nice."

He smiled and knew what she was saying. He said, "How did I feel?"

She said, "What, I'm sorry I don't understand?"

He said, "Yes you do. How did I feel Dot? Big? Did I feel big? Bigger than Tim does when you dance with him?"

She blushed at the kitchen table and knew she was blushing she could feel the warmth on her cheeks. She said, "No, I mean I'm not sure I know what you're asking me Lee. I just wanted to..."

He interrupted her and said, "Yes you do! You know what I'm talking about Dot We both felt it. You know what I'm saying Dot. Don't pay games with me. How did my cock feel against your sweet pussy tonight when we pulled each other tight and danced if you want to call it that? Tell me Dot I know why you called. I was hot too and couldn't sleep. I wanted you badly too Dot. I wanted to fuck you."

She sighed and said, "Lee!! Stop! That's not why I called you!! Yes, if you must know you felt big. And very hard and I enjoyed it but it was fun then when we danced. But now you are not being very nice about it. I was sure you were more of a gentleman than that and wouldn't say anything about it! I think I better hang up."

He said, "NO! Wait! You won't hang up. I know why you called Dot. You can't sleep and your husband is sleeping. He's no help to you tonight is he?"

She hesitated but finally said, "Yes. Sound asleep."

Lee said, "And you are to sexually worked up to sleep right?"

She said, "Yes! Yes Lee I am. And he's to tired and to sleepy to help me."

He said, "Well I was too worked up that way too Dot. In fact I just relieved myself."

She said, "What? Don't talk like that with me please Lee. It's embarrassing."

He said, "Why not? Because I know you want and need to get relief too Dot. You need to cum don't you baby?"

She said, "Yes! Oh God Lee! Yes! Badly too!"

He said, "Do you want to come over to my place and fuck me?"

She got very scared and said, "Oh God NO! Don't you dare come over here either!"

He said, "Then do what I tell you over the phone baby! What do you have on?"

She said, "A....a tee shirt and a pair of panties. That's all"

He said, "Mumm Very nice. No bra?"

She said no bra. He laughed and said he bet her tits looked fucking great without the bra. Then he said, "I would love to see you dressed like that for me Dot. How about not wearing a bra the next time I come over to visit?"

She asked, "Why?"

He said, "To show me you like what we did together tonight baby."

She said, "I'll have to think about that Lee."

He said, "Good!! You think about it. Now! Dot, I want you to put your hand under your tee shirt and play with those beautiful large tits! Do it Dot. Do it now for me!"

She held the phone in one hand and reached under her tee shirt and cupped her right breast. She could feel and see her nipples hard and long as they pressed against the material of her tee shirt. She said, "OK Lee I'm squeezing my breasts and my nipples are rock hard. Now what?"

He said, "Pull the nipple for me."

She did and he heard her moan. She was so ready to cum it wouldn't take long. He said, "Now, lift the shirt up over your tits baby! I want to see them so badly Dot. I would suck your nipples so damn hard baby! God you have a great body. Now, bring the nipple up to your mouth. Can you reach it with your tongue?"

She didny know why she was doing what he told her but she did it and whispered, "Yes! I can suck and lick them! Oh God Lee I want to cum so bad!"

He said, "You will baby, you will. Just listen to me! Now suck the other nipple."

She did as he told her and then she said, "What are you doing Lee?"

He said, "My cock is so hard thinking of you I have to jerk off again. I'm stroking my big black cock for you Dot. You know the one you felt against you when we danced tonight. The one I wanted to put inside you so damn bad baby."

She moaned again as she told him he felt so big against her body. He said, "You mean against your pussy Dot?"

She said, "Yes."

He said, "Say it then Dot. Say pussy."

She again she hesatated but said, "Pussy, when your cock was against my pussy."

He smiled and said, "Now move your hand down over your stomach and slide it between your legs. Open them wider so you can touch your entire cunt. Do it for me now Dot. Cup your pussy for me. Do it like I would Dot. Rub your entire pussy with her hand Dot. Harder!! Faster! That's good Dot how does it feel?"

She felt like a slut and she moaned into the phone and told him it felt marvelous! "

She did as he told her and he asked her if her panties were wet? She told him they were wet almost all night because of him. He told her if he were there he would give her his big cock to fuck her pussy on. She moaned again as her hand squeezed and cupped her cunt. She was soaking wet now as her hips began to move with the hand.

Lee said, "Don't cum yet baby! Now put your hand under your panties and open your legs wider. Spread your pussy lips and run a finger up down the wet slit. Easy and very, very slowly Dot make it last baby!"

She did and he instructed her telling her, "Now I want you to finger fuck your pussy as you think about my very hard, and very thick black cock. I'm so hard thinking of you and that great body of yours Dot. You know you have a super body don't you? I mean I would love a chance to show you exactly what my cock can do for you baby. Would you let me fuck you Dot? Would you meet me and let me fuck you just once?"

She moaned into the phone as she listened to his words of sex. As she worked on her cunt moving closet to her own orgasm! He told her, "I jerked off thinking Dot. I'm doing it again right now. I'm stoking my hard long cock shaft as I think of you and your open legs and your pink little pussy dripping with your wetness. I want to be deep inside you Dot. Inside you further than any man has ever been inside you Dot. Tell me you would let me. Tell me you want me to fuck you. Talk to me baby!

As she used two fingers now she was fucking her pussy hard. She asked, "Is your big cock throbbing to be inside me Lee. Does it hurt it's so hard? Do you really think I have a great body Lee? Do you want to fuck me? How would you do it?"

He said, "Yes my god yes. I want to fuck you from behind hard and fast. My cock is leaking pre-cum all over my hand and yes, you are fantastic Dot! You have a body made to please a man with a big hard cock. A man like me baby! Let me show you how good it can be. Let me fuck you with it baby!"

She anted to, God how she wanted his cock. But she moaned, "OH Lee I can't I'm married. Oh Lee I want to please you believe me. I want to fuck your thick long hard cock so much right now baby! Make me cum with your words please!"

He told her, "Now put a third finger into your pussy and use your thumb to work on your clit."

He heard her moaning and panting into the phone. He knew she was close. He said, "Now use both hands Dot. Put the phone down, think of my big black cock, and fuck yourself until you climax for me. Do it now baby!"

Dot placed the phone on the kitchen table and slid her panties down below her knees. Then with her legs wide open she masturbated like some sex crazy teenager. She arched her pussy into her hand and she moaned very loud as she climaxed and climaxed and climaxed hard. Her cum flowed out of her pussy all over her hand and he listen and her sounds made him begin to cum. Just from the sounds she was making Lee climaxed too. That was a first for him, she was so damn sexy he had to have her.

Finally she picked up the phone and out of breath she said, "I did it Lee. You gave me a great orgasm. Thank you I can sleep now. Did you cum yet?"

He said, "Oh yea, I did baby. I did from hearing you cumming baby! We have to meet Dot. We have to try each other even if it was just once baby. You know it and so do I. How about it baby? Will you met me and let me put this big old black snake into your pretty pink pussy and give you the fucking of your life?"

She said, "Oh God Lee. I can't! No Lee. I can't do it. I'm very married and I have kids and I can't afford to loose them for a fuck with you. My husband will take them away I know it. Look you're single and have nothing to loose while I have everything to loose. I'm not sexually satisfied you know that, but I love my husband. I can't cheat on him Lee. I'm very sorry I like you. I like you a lot and you're so damn sexy. You felt so good against me tonight as we moved our bodies together. I know we would be so good together. The sex would be fantastic Lee I know that. But.....I can't do it! Understand please dear. I can't do it Lee."

She hung up the phone and cried.

It had been two days since that night that Dot experienced her orgasm from talking to Lee over the phone. She had been thinking of him almost constantly, all the time, and that worried her. Meanwhile Tim hadn't made good on his offer to have sex with her. The only way she got off was with her little pocket vibrator and her fingers. It was now three days later and she was so damn horny.

Around 4 PM the phone rang and it was Tim. He said, "Can Lee and I have a meeting tonight instead of Wednesday baby? Can you make something for dinner for us? Then we will all chat a little before he goes home just like always.

She told Tim she could make dinner and that Lee was welcomed to come over anytime they needed to get together. She was thinking in the back of her brain how badly she wanted to see Lee again even if she would feel embarrassed from what she did the last time they talked.

But then she remembered he had asked her not to wear a bra. She giggled about that as she went up and took a hot shower. She then fixed herself up for the company that was coming over. She called Jane and asked if the kids could visit her and her kids for dinner? When Jane asked her why, Dot told her Tim had invited Lee over tonight and she just didn't want to bother with the children at the dinner table. Jane laughed and told her that wasn't the reason but she would take the kids.

When Dot dressed she didn't put on a bra and she knew he would be able to tell almost immediately. She laughed at what he would be thinking. She was also getting very excited again. "Damn he does something to me," she said to herself.