Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tim finally came home that night she was very quiet and didn't say much at all after they ate and sat around talking. Tim and Lee were happy with what Tim's boss told him and they both felt if things kept going they would both get huge bonuses again at the end of the year. Finally Lee asked Tim if he wanted the tickets for the ballgame Saturday night and of course Tim told him yes. Dot said, "Well remember I can't go Tim you'll have to take your brother or our son."

Tim said, "Oh yes that's right you have that charity function Saturday night at the Marriott. I forgot. "

She was thinking, "Well that natural Tim, you seem to forget everything I need or want."

She said, "Yes, but that's OK. You guys go on and go have fun, you both work much to hard and need a break. I'll ask Jane if she wants to go with me."

Lee said, "Well I won't be there either Tim I think I have the same function to go to at the Marriott as Dot has. But, I didn't know you were going Dot until right now. Maybe we can have a drink or something."

She tried to smile and said, "Yes Lee. I'm sure I'll see you there."

Tim said, "Yea Lee make sure she is OK will you? You don't care if I go to the game do you baby?"

Dot told him no he should go.

Jane was her best friend and when Dot asked her to go, she jumped at a free meal when she didn't have to cook it. Her family could go get fast food that night. So on that Saturday night Dot picked up her friend and they drove to the Marriott

It was a fifteen-minute drive to get to the hotel and Dot felt good about her brand new kind of sexy outfit and that Jane was with her. She wasn't sure why but she didn't feel comfortable being alone with Lee. As they entered the room she saw Lee right away as he walked into the room from a side door. He was dressed in a dark suit and blue shirt with a red tie. He looked very nice, very handsome. She felt a small chill go up her back as she watched this talk handsome man walking towards the bar. He didn't see her.

Dot and Jane waited to be seated at their table. They sat down and found their table, which was located in the back corner and they couldn't see very much of what was going on. Dot tried to keep an eye on Lee as he mingled and talked with a great many people. Many of them were white and many were women. He seemed so confident and at easy with everyone he chatted with.

Finally both women wanted a drink and Dot told Jane she would get the first round. She walked towards the bar and waited her turn. She heard a deep voice behind her saying, "Well hello beautiful you come here often?"

She turned quickly and he laughed as she turned and looked up into Lee's eyes. He smiled down at her and said, "Damn woman! You look absolutely gorgeous! If I were your husband I wouldn't let you out of my sight. I would be worried some guy would try and carry you off."

She said, 'No change of that, an old married broad like me with kids. But thank you Lee, I worked extra hard to look good tonight."

He said, "Because you knew I would be here? "

Again he laughed but she didn't. She said, "Well, yes, I mean no. Actually it was because I don't get to go out without the kids or my husband that much and I enjoy this function. I wish Tim would enjoy it as much too. But he always bows out from coming."

Lee stood there as the line moved and said, "Well that's Tim's lost Dot, you look very special. Very, very special! You are a very beautiful woman and Tim's nuts not coming with you."

She thanked him again and then it was her turn to order drinks. Lee said, "What would you like, my treat Dot. So you're here alone then?"

She told him, "No", she was with her friend Jane and she tried to tell him she was buying a drink for her friend too. But Lee said he would buy both drinks. Then he asked which table she was sitting at. She showed him and he told her he could get her better seats. They waved for Jane to come over. She did and Dot introduced her to Lee. He told her she looked very nice too and that they were the two best-looking women in the joint! Then the three walked up towards the front near the stage and Lee got them seats at the third best table in the place. At their table sat some of the most important people involved in the charity. Dot was impressed and so was Jane.

When Lee told her he had to mingle and that she was welcome to come with him if she like. But she told him, "Thanks", but she would stay with Jane and chat awhile. He smiled and said, "OK", as he turned and walked away. She watched him walk and she felt that same tingle between her legs and her nipples were hard too. She had felt this same thing the night of the ball game when she first looked into his brown eyes.

As she sat back down next to Jane she heard her say, "Damn! He's nice looking! Who is he Dot? How do you know him?"

She was smiling all over herself as if she had caught her best friend with her boyfriend. Dot said, "Keep your brain about your belt Jane. He's a friend of Tim's; they send business to each other. In fact Tim has become a good friend to him. He is nice looking isn't he?"

Jane laughed and whispered, "Hell yea he can put his dark slippers under my bed any time."

They both laughed but Dot felt her thighs tighten again and this time her pussy was getting damp. No it was already damp, now it was very wet. She was thinking about Lee removing his shoes and putting them under her bed as he climbed on to her bed full nude. She imagined his big cock hanging down between his legs as he moved over her small body to take her. She shivered again.

Jane said, "Earth to Dot! Earth to Dot! Having a fantasy?"

Dot blushed and said, "Shut up you nasty woman! He's Tim's friend not my friend Jane."

Jane laughed she knew Dottie was thinking about the handsome black man she had just talked with. Actually Jane was thinking of him too.

As they waited for their food to arrive Lee came back and sat with them. He said, "Having fun Ladies?"

They both told him yes and as the food was served they ate and talked about the work they were all doing for the charity. Then the speeches and awards were handed out. Both Dot and Lee won separate awards for their work. She was bubbling with pride as she walked up on the stage and took her award. She looked down and saw all the people there smiling up at her and clapping.

As she walked back towards the table she could see Lee's face smiling at her. He said, "Congratulations Dot that's wonderful! You have really been working hard haven't you?"

She said, "Yes" and she looked at him as he moved closer and kissed her cheek.

She shook with fear and excitement and her pussy gushed. She moved back away from his lips against her cheek and thanked him. Jane was watching them and said, "Lee you can't imagine how hard Dottie has been working this year. She is just way too modest.....about everything. She's good at everything she does and touches."

Lee said, "I bet she is. I know, she doesn't really know what a special person she is, does she Jane?"

Jane told him no and that Dot should express herself more. They laughed and Dot blushed as the table gave her more congratulations. The night was turning out to be very pleasant for her.

When the music started Lee asked her to dance. At first she told him no but Jane pushed her a little and finally she told her, "OK! OK Jane. I'll dance. Come on Lee before my mother here yells at me again."

She smiled at Jane and took Lee's hand as they walked out to the dance floor. As the music played Lee took her in his arms for the first time. She felt his warmth and his strength as he pulled her tighter to him. She tried to keep a reasonable distance between them but finally gave in and let him hold her, as the music playing was slow. They danced and she could feel herself relaxing a little as they danced and talked. He didn't try to touch her improperly. She looked up into his face and he smiled down before saying, "You dance very well Dot. Does Tim like to dance?"

She told him not that much but she did enjoy it. He moved her to him again and this time she didn't pull back. She could feel his body against hers and he pulled her tighter yet feeling her full and very nice full breasts press against his body. As they pressed against him and the dress and bra she was wearing held her breasts in place firmly making the cleavage look even deeper. He looked down between them and moaned to himself. His cock began to grow. He didn't try to hold it down either. He wanted her to feel it. They danced to three songs and when they came back to the table Dot was flushed and a little red. Lee asked another woman at the table to dance and they left.

Jane said, "You look a little flushed sweetie. You must like the way he dances with you."

She smiled at Dot and Dot knew what she was saying. She said, "Well that's the last dance I'll have tonight. He's just to damn sexy."

Jane laughed and said, "Well hell I'll dance with him if he asks me but I can tell he likes you much more than me Dot. I bet he would love to dance with you in bed!"

Dot blushed big time and said, "For God sakes Jane I'm married! I have kids! And he's.....he's black! Are you crazy!"

Jane laughed and whispered; "I don't think so. And you know what they say once you go black........"

She laughed and then moved closer to Dot and whispered, "Well.....tell me is he big?"

Dot blushed even more and her eyes got bigger as she said, "JANE!"

She lowered her voice and said, "For God sakes Jane. You are so nasty! I swear! You know that, don't you? Nasty and evil too!"

Jane laughed and said, "And honest Dot! And from the look on your face I'd say he's big all right. How big?"

Dot couldn't believe that her best friend was asking her this. But she smiled and said, "Big! Now shout up about it will you? You're embarrassing me Jane!"

The two women laughed and Jane used her thumbs and fingers to indicate how big she felt he was. But Dot pulled her hands wider apart and Jane made a sound like she couldn't believe it. They laughed more and that made them laugh even more. They were giggling like two schoolgirls now. When one stopped the other started.

When Lee came back he pulled the chair out for the lady he was dancing with and then turned and asked Jane to dance. She told him no that she had a headache but that Dot would love to dance with him again.

Dot looked at her friend and said, "I'll get you for this Jane."

But she got up and walked with Lee back out on the dance floor. There was a fast song playing and they both watched the other's body move to the music. Dot felt Lee was damn sexy as he moved his hips and shook his ass. Lee saw that this beautiful woman was moving her body well. He was thinking, "If she move this good on the dance floor she must be a tiger in the bedroom."

His cock was hardening again as the song ended. As Dot turned to walk back to the table, a slow song began and Lee took her hand. She didn't protest and moved to him. This time Dot followed Lee's movements as he held her tight and they began to sway to the song rather than danced to it. She could feel his cock between her legs now as he pressed it tighter against her thigh.

She moved a little and he simply pulled her back into him. She didn't fight it. The song seemed to go on and on and by the time it was over she had melted completely into him. She was holding him tight and letting him push his huge cock against her, directly against her. As the song came to an end he stood there and looked down into her eyes. She said, I think it's time for me to leave. Thank you for a nice evening Lee. You dance very well."

Another slow song started and he said, "One more? Please! I really like the way you dance too Dot. Come on they're playing our song."

She didn't even know what song it was, but it was slow and she seemed to be somewhat hypnotized. She moved into his open arms and pressed her body against his again. She felt him immediately. He was very hard. She moaned softly to herself. He felt so big, so much bigger than her husband did! She looked up into his eyes as the floor got much more crowd. They were held together and pushed by the other people dancing there. Lee almost lifted her up off the floor as he pressed his cock harder against her pussy now. She could feel it moving up and down her already very wet slit. It was touching her just right and she knew Lee knew exactly what he was doing. She didn't fight it; she enjoyed it too much now.

She moved on it and felt her body becoming very, very excited. She placed her head against his chest and swayed with him as she pushed hard back against him now. They seemed like the only two people on the floor, as Lee slowly dry humped her small body. She was pressing so hard against him that she felt her body shaking terribly as his cock rubbed directly against her clit which was out from under its hood. He was directly stimulating it with the thick cock inside his slacks. He humped her and she moaned and he heard her this time.

He looked down into her face and asked her if she was OK? She told him she was just fine. She was having a small soft orgasm but didn't tell him that part. But, Lee knew he felt it. He knew she was cumming in her panties as he rocked and pushed his had cock up and down her pussy as if he was dry fucking her on the dance floor. He held her tight and as crowded as it was no one could see them doing it. She was having a very nice orgasm as Lee pumped her hard and she fucked him back dry humping him now too. He was close to cumming and didn't want that. It would stain and show on his slacks.

He told her to look up at him and she did. She could see the lust in his eyes now and he could feel her body as she rocked it on his cock giving her pleasure. They couldn't look away from each other and she held his look until she finished cumming. Then she felt terribly embarrassed.

They finished the dance pressed tight against each other and looking into each other's eyes. Lee bent down and kissed her quickly. It was just long enough to make her feel dizzy. She was about to fall and Lee held her and waited. Finally she pulled herself together and they separated. He said, "Are you OK Dot?"

She said, "Yes...yes I'm OK Lee. God, that was some dance. I have to go I want to go back to the table please Lee. Let me go! It's just so very warm in here. I think I better go sit down."

He helped her to the table and made sure she was OK then he said, "Well ladies I think I'm going home. I'm tired and it's been a long day and some eventful night! Right Dot? Jane, it was a pleasure to meet you. Maybe we can dance next time. Dot are you OK?"

She looked up at him and smiled into his eyes again. Then she said, "Yes, thanks for a nice evening Lee. I enjoyed the dance Lee, very much thank you."

Lee said, "Ladies," he was looking around the table and then back at Dot. "The pleasure was all mind Dot believe me."

He didn't wait for an answer he turned and slowly walked away. His cock was throbbing in his shorts. He knew at that second for sure that he and she would fuck. Somehow, someway he knew he was going to have Dot's body and they would both truly enjoy it! But what to do about Tim?'

Well he had time. He would work on that. As he drove home he had to release his cock from his slacks it was just too hard and big to keep under his tight slacks. When he did he sighed as it freed itself sticking out hard and long feeling the cool night air. He stroked it a few times feeling the great need to cum churning in his balls. He said, "Oh yes Dot! You and me baby, soon!"

When he had all of his big shaft out of his slacks he said, "Oh yes! That's much better. I wish she was here so she could hold it and play with it for me as I dove her home to fuck her."

He knew he would have to relieve his lust when he got home in order to sleep that night. And he knew he would be thinking about Dot and her sweet white body as he did it. God she was really built.

That evening as they walked out of the hotel, Dot was so sexually excited she actually asked Jane to drive. Jane laughed and said, "So that the handsome black guy who was rubbing his body all over you on the dance floor really got to you did he?"

Dot said, "Oh for God sakes Jane I have had more to drink than you have, that's all."

Time passed and Dot finally said, "He was a good dance wasn't he?"

She said, "I wouldn't know sweetie. He liked you best!"

Dot said, "I wasn't that.....bad out there with him was I? I mean no one saw us ...they didn't think...I mean!"

She was a little scared that someone might tell her husband. But Jane said, "Look did you have a nice time? Then don't worry about it, I got your back baby! And besides who else knew he was hard as a baseball bat when he was standing behind your chair saying goodnight to everyone. Who else but me.....and you of course?"

Dot blushed and said, "Well he was standing behind my chair so I guess I'll have to take your word for that."

Jane said, "Well you must have felt him while you were dancing with him. I mean as tight as you two were pressing against each other, and as hard and big as his cock looked when you came back to the table, you had to feel him. Didn't you?"

Dot looked at her best friend for a long time then she smiled and said, "Seriously Jane? Between you and me, he felt fucking huge. I almost wet my panties out there when he was rubbing it all over the front of me. I mean he did it on purpose too!"

She laughed a little as Dot took a deep breath and said, "Jesus I was this close to cumming from his humping me. Do you think anyone else noticed me and him?"

Jane said, "Well it was very crowed out there so most likely no one saw what I was watching. But you better watch it Dottie. I saw the way he looked at you. He likes you....a lot!"

Dot said, "Oh for God sakes! It was a dance or two and a little flirting. That's all it was. Look I can handle myself you don't have to worry about me. I'm an old married woman with kids. He could have any woman in the place tonight and a lot of them are younger and a lot better looking than old me."

Jane said, "Well I only hope I look half as good as you when I'm that old!"

Dot said, "WHAT? You're the same age as I am. You are so nasty! Now take me home so I can rape my husband!"

They both laughed out loud at that remark. But Dot felt her pussy still sticky and her panties wet from the small orgasm she had while dancing with Lee. As she kept her thighs tightly together she could feel every vibration every bump and dip the car made. She couldn't wait to get home and have Tim take care of her. She would just put Lee out of her brain and think about Tim and his wonderful mouth.

Once in the house she undressed quickly and let her clothes lay on the floor. She washed her pussy and dried it and put two small dabs of her favorite perfume around her slit. That was for Tim. Then she moved into the bed next to her husband and he rolled over. She kissed him and said, "Hi sweetie. Did I wake you? Sorry"

He said, "Yes, but that' OK. How was it? Did you have a nice time?"

She sighed as she put her head next to his and said, "Yes Tim it was very nice. I won an award. And....so did Lee."

He said, "You both won! WOW! That's great I'll have to call him tomorrow and congratulate him. You both won! Great!"

He kissed her and she moved her body against his. She reached for his soft cock and held it with her two fingers. That's all she needed. He was dead soft. She slowly stroked it as she asked, "Tim, I could really use you tonight baby! I want you to fuck me. Can you fuck me please! I'm naked and my breasts want your lips on them Timmy. Come over here and give me some loving baby!"

All the time she was stroking his soft cock. It wasn't growing much. He moved to her and kissed her. Then he said, "I don't guess this can wait until Tomorrow can it? I mean Dottie I have to get up extra early in the morning and it's after midnight now. I have to get to work early baby the big boss will be there again tomorrow. I promise Tomorrow baby! OK?"