All Comments on 'Double Crossed'

by RonClarkeson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DjmcljrDjmcljrabout 16 years ago
insulting......Loving Wife?

What was the point of learning the script when there was camera man instructions? Why have him be made-up so mothers would not recognise him? Why would he need to rest if he needed it during shooting as his wife told him ? No sex for two nights ...so he could be the film guy? Why take real close-up body shots of him naked for use in the completed movie? His hair was colored black disguise him on the film. Again humiliate her husband. "Take no notice of the others and follow the script and enjoy yourself she tells him." She tells her husband " you have loved the rehearsals!" she and him have practiced. The wife explains to the husband that the will be changes to the action sequences but not the script. She did not tell her husband to learn the action scene changes since he worked so hard learning the script. On camera he is further humiliated by the recorded intro buy his wife that he was not to play the part of her husband, but as the camera man. The "stud" camera man is to play him, her husband...Loving wife....My ass. If she needs more or better cock go out and get it. The six months she spent without husbands input or knowledge preparing for this movie, to be shot in their home, and sold was a scheme to have sex with someone else, with her husband there to not only film her with her stud, but take close-ups too of "Our movie". He knew the plot, he knew the lines, he just met the "stud" for the first time who was going to be having "wild sex" with his wife. His reaction....he takes a deep breath, pushes the record button and follows the script! Bullshit. Toss the camera, explain to the director and "stud" why it in their best interest to leave his house....and take the slut with them. How many times has she practiced with the "stud" before this? People that love each other, talk to each other. Where was the agreement that loving people make to each other?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
?

Don't husbands and wives talk to each other anymore? In almost every cheating(SORRY, LOVING WIFE) story the wife never complains about not getting enough sex or if it is bad or good sex or even if they want to try new things. They just get up have an affair,go have a gang bang,whatever they like but they never talk to the husband FIRST they always talk after the event. In a couple of the stories I have written various people have complained that people do not talk a certain way. Well in this story I would say the same thing no normal married man would stand there with a camera and film his wife haveing sex with one or more studs(which I think is where this story is going)without knowing all the details and think nothing of it.Yes i understand this is a fantasy for some people. And judging by what people in the porn industry do this is more thier line of work rather some half brained idea to make a husband a cuckold. But apart from that well written.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonabout 16 years agoAuthor
Love it hate it?

The reactions of my readers reflects in rather significant ways the bias people apply.

My story is a strictly between the ears tale. I have a second chapter ready to go.

If you want to read this second chapter, you will never guess where it goes!

So vote or remain ignorance!

Less than 4.5 and you wont get to read it!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 16 years ago
This is interesting!

I gave you a high mark for balls. When you throw down the gauntlet as you did, the readers are going to have a field day. I see several mistakes here, and mostly made by the writer. No one knows where this story is headed. The wife may have it planned to look like the "camera man" takes her in front of her "husband" and thus remain faithful to her husband while making a porno. She did have him learn lines and practice. The problem is trying to make it a cliffhanger. The entire story should be told in one reading. That would eliminate any mistaken assumptions by the readers. Now you have them annoyed and a 4.5 may be difficult to attain. It could be a really good story, but the first chapter (Not marked as Chapter 1) has eroded your readership. The readers' mistakes are to assume this story is a straight cheating "whore wife" story. The writer's gauntlet thing may well be an error in judgment as well. As for me, I would love to see this turn around and be a story that involves an adventurous, but faithful, wife and a worried husband that finds out he has no reason to worry. That's just what I would like to see, but gave it a 5, hoping I can find out what the writer does with it.

RealDocRealDocabout 16 years ago
great story line, terrible ending

You get my hi-5 for a story line but I hate wimp stories and this was another of those gutless male depreciating examples. I hope you write a follow up correcting the "wimp" aspect.

exjockexjockabout 16 years ago
Why so much judgement of an unfinished story?

Why are so many people judging the first episode of what could turn out to be a very interesting story? I would have liked a little more detail in the opening chapter, but in any case, I'm anxious to see just where it goes. It could turn out that she really never goes for the wrong guy. She may get things started, then turn it all around to have her husban (the real one) end up being the one fucking her, while the cameraman (playing her husband) watches. There are so many directions this could go! Keep going, I for one am anxious to see where you take it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Start

I really look forward to the next installment

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Judging

from the ratings in the comments section it would appear that the likelihood of Ch. 1 achieving a 4.5 rating is minimal at best. The author has skewered his chances of posting Ch. 2 by giving his readers a doofus of a husband who numbly and dumbly follows his wife's direction to record her presumed upcoming dalliance with her 'husband'.<P>There are a few really terrific authors on this site who could threaten their readers to not post another section of a story unless they received a 4.5 rating or better, but those authors are good enough to earn their high ratings thus making threats unnecessary. While RonClarkeson has done quite well in the BDSM and Novels sections it remains to be seen if that readership will carry over to the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agree With HDN

I have to agree with Harddaysnight comments. I don't like wimp husband stories and will be disappointed if it goes that direction. The start was good and has a lot of potential, but you never gave any indication/background that he would go along with her cuckholding him. His last action of quietly going behind the camera seemed out of character; at least as much background as you gave. I look forward to see where you are going with this...jdl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting start

A very interesting but confusing start. No explanation of why a happy, successful professional couple should suddenly go crazy and decide to make a porno film, nor is there any explanation of why wife suddenly deceives husband into being humiliated or why husband doesn't just kick the whole crew, including wife, out the door.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great twist !

Forget the punctuation arseholes who come to Literotica looking for Classic Fiction.

This was an excellent plot with a great twist - just needed a bit more graphic sex......... (oops! too much punctuation )

MORE please

crbrianbcrbrianbalmost 16 years ago
Waiting for more

I liked the story, but I'm not sure that I liked the ending. It left me wanting to know what happens next, which in itself is a plus.

Regarding punctuation, hey this is an ameteur writer's website after all. If you want stories with proper grammar and spelling, then you might want to look for a pay site where the writers make a living writing these stories. The content of the story was good and it flowed smothly. It kept me reading, and that's the important part after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent plot?

someone said this was an excellent plot? How desparate you are for stories. Once again, on what planet is a woman and a couple strange guys going to put their lives in danger by doing something just so fucking ridiculous? Author you wouldn't do it, there isn't any scenario in the world that you would walk in being one of the other guys... why? because in the real fucking world the husband pulls out a gun and starts blowing people away. This is what happens when you fuck people over. In real life people don't just stand by while other people shit on them... and the only losers who imagine this behavoir are the sick sad fucks who are getting off and pulling their pud thinking about the guy... you're not getting off on the bitch, you're substituing for your own pathetic life. I have a suggestion for you... stop writing these lame stories and go out and get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
break the camera, tell all of them to leave,

divorce the whore fucking for money. this is one of the nost blatant acts of betrayal and adultry i have read in years on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wimp story

Another double-cross-the-husband-that-loves-his-wife-more-than-life-itself because she wants to screw more than anything. I hate these stories! Making the husband out to be a wimp when he isn't. plus it's betrayal plain and simple.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
You Just Know What's Cumming!

So lady dentist will end up getting plowed,and gangbanged in the end. Talk about filling cavities!

- If hubby has a brain in his head,which it seems he hasn't,he'll divorce the cunt and let her "practice" on her own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

Wtf where is part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beyond stupid.

There is NO part 2 to this sad story. Had there been, I think it would go something like this: Husband videos wife cheating, takes film, makes multiple copies, hands the original to his divorce attorney and then sends copies to his wife's family and friends. Husband keeps 90% of the marital assets in the divorce. The end. Who is dumb enough to let their spouse film them when they're cheating? Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Utter disbelief, got you a 1 star for that along with not finishing the story.

"A few changes" she said. Like not mentioning hub wouldn't be her partner!

That's the point at which the cameras get shut off. The temper fuse blows and he calls time on the whole double-cross if he's any kind of man at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous