All Comments on 'Double Dessert'

by bjking

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Nice add to the cream pie genre

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!

Can't say much more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

You are a man after my own heart! What you described is almost exactly what I have wanted from my wife. She does not think we could find a man to do it. With the promise of sex from her, afterward, what man could resist. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fond memories

Boy! did this story hit it right on the head. My wife and I had most the same experiences. Being a pussy sucker my dream was to suck another man's cum out of her pussy. I wanted the thrill of watching her give her cunt to someone other than me while I watched. As a long time cocksucker, something unknown to my wife, I knew how the cum would taste straight from the cock but I always wanted to taste it mixed with her juices. Just like the story, I finally talked her into it. She arranged everything with a guy that she knew and trusted so we met with him to have a few drinks and talk it over, especially the fact that I was going to suck him off and take his load before anything else would occur. He was in full agreement so we headed for home. Once there we immediately got rid of all clothing and I got on my knees in front of him and put his hard cock in my mouth and began blowing him. I was surprised when my wife began talking to me in language I wouldn't have thought she knew. I was called a cock sucking queer, a no good bastard, dick sucking slut whore. I don't know if she realized that the more she degraded me the better I liked it. I took the cum down my throat and very shortly he was hard again and began fucking her with deep, hard strokes. She shot of a couple of loads, lots of moaning and pleading for more and deeper. Eventually he shot his load and I immediately got on my knees and sucked her dry and then sucked his cock to clean every bit of cum left. Afterwards when he had left we began to talk about our experiences. She wanted to know how I felt about the evening. I told her that I now looked at her as a fucking whore and I expected her to bring many more cocks home to fuck and that I'd even get some for her. I explained that I don't know if I could fuck her with the same feelings unless some other guy had fucked her first. She said that she felt the same. We set ourselves a goal of finding her a cock at least 4-5 times a week, which at times turned out to be many more than that and we included me getting my ass fucked and now and then she'd take a cock in her cunt and ass at the same time. We both became total cock whores. It was not unusual for either or both of us to come home after having been fucked by four or five men. There was a park and an ABS location on my route home so i usually hit those on the way. I was more difficult for her to find the guy and the place so I purchased her a van type vehicle and outfitted it with dark tinting windows and a bed for sex. It's worked great for us. We still have sex with each other and enjoy it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

My husband has introduced me to his fantasy world and this story truly describes it to the fullest! Post more mmf stories! Especially ones about husbands and wives! If you need more really hot stories... I could share some true ones that we have lived! Leave a comment if you are interested and I will be in touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A dream cum true

I want so badly to talk my bf into something like this. He's 26, tanned Italian, gorgeous as fuck...he's eaten his own cream from me a few times and it drives me so wild. I'm 24 and my appetite seems insatiable. I love cock, and i love being filled with cum, having it drip from my swollen lips, and feeling his long tongue lap at it... Yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'Tri-Sexual!'

that was hot! I'm into that sort of thing too and I'll TRY anything but, my Wife isn't. Look me up if you're ever in Amarillo lookin4a1st@hotmail.com

lostsoul1974lostsoul1974over 12 years ago
Great Story!

We have done this with my own load at home, the fantasy of adding outside people and the light "Bi" sex is hot!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 11 years ago
Would luv a double dessert

Your story is so fucking hot! I've only had a "single dessert" from my girlfriend when I shared her with this one dude we met at a concert. I'm licking my lips now for a double treat!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 10 years ago
Very Good, more please

I have always loved to suck cock or pussy, but this way he got all he wanted, now I wish I could get a couple guys and join in.

da.cd@frontier.com

mches1965mches1965over 9 years ago
very good

Great detail and a great fantasy for me as well !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bisexual cuckold hubby

Such a hot story I would love to find a situation like that where two hot studs fucked my wife and I got to suck both of their cocks and eat my wifes cream filled pussy and clean their cocks with my mouth.where could we find a setup like that!!!I just jacked off and came all over my chest from reading it

mches1965mches1965over 8 years ago
Yum !

I have to agree with the previous post . What an absolutely delicious story!

Pun intended lol !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man, that sounds like a good time to me!

I've done all of it, of course, with my wife and earlier with my previous wife, but what a boner treat to read it all put together in your story. For a pussy-cum-creampie-lover like myself it was a trip to nirvanah.

RyeandGingerAyle

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Loved It

Great story as always. Loving Wife sets up the scene and her husband is ready, willing and able, SHe begins by bringing home creampies for him to eat than they branch out to the hotel where he gets to enjoy two loads straight from the tap and then eats more dessert from his wife's face and well fucked pussy. If all wives were that accomodating.

.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 3 years ago

See! Sometimes dreams DO come true.

Good story and well written.

JustJimColoJustJimColoalmost 3 years ago

Great Story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a fantasy, a bucket list for me to be able fucklick and to eat a creampie and suck a cock to completion as well, so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous