Double Jeopardy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tone was genuinely grateful when she murmured, “That was so good. Thank you.”

He leaned back in his chair with his brows raised. That had been a completely unconditioned, unconscious, civil tone. He gave her a genuine smile back, “You’re very welcome, Sam.”

Her breath caught and her fork froze in midair. He had never smiled like that at her before. Like he was enjoying her company. Like he was pleased with her. It lit up his whole face, and as attractive as he was when he was growling, he was ten times that when he smiled. She almost felt like crying, but the heat flooding her loins won out over sentimentality. She put down her fork and took a huge risk. “Will you, will you...touch me today...like maybe, now?”

He murmured, “You want me to touch you?”

She moaned, “Oh God, yes.”

His green eyes grew smoky and she felt the Fionian Master come back, “Then beg for it.”

She whimpered and eased her sore bottom off of her chair, dropping to her knees facing him, “Please. Please, Sir. I beg you to touch me. I beg you to use me.”

He shook his head and spoke in a casual tone. “Oh no. You haven’t even come close to earning that. If I touch you it will be to spank you. If you want me to touch you then beg to be spanked.”

She wailed, “No! Please! PLEASE! I can’t be spanked anymore! I can’t! I’m too sore! Please!”

He shrugged, “Ok, then you don’t get touched.”

She wailed again, “Please! I need it! I’ve never been kept in this state! I can’t stand it! I never programmed the Bot to do these kinds of things! I have to have it!”

His voice was casual, “Tough.”

She whined again, “Ok...ok...but, But if I beg for a spanking...it can’t be too hard...and you have to use me after.”

He barked out a laugh and cocked his head, “What are we, ‘best girlfriends’ here? I have news for you Princess, this isn’t an ‘Ok, I’ll take the blue top and you can have the red shoes’ moment. I couldn’t care less about what you think you need. You seem to be operating under the mistaken assumption that this is a democracy. Look at yourself, Sam. Look at where you are. This is not a Negotiation. You get what I choose to give you. Consider yourself lucky that I gave you a chance to beg for touch at all.” He made a disgusted noise in his throat and got up, heading for the living room.

Sam’s body was on fire. The Bot could never in her wildest dreams pull off the kind of dominance Jake exuded. She had realized several times that she had no control over the situation, but every time it hit her that she was absolutely helpless it surprised her. She just wasn’t used to it. Jake’s uncompromising dominance made her more frightened and more wet that she had ever been in her 33 years of existence.

Her voice was hoarse, “Please. Please stop, Sir.”

Jake paused half way out of the kitchen and rocked back on one leg to look around the half wall separating it from the living room.

“I...I...I’ve been a very bad girl, Sir. I beg you to spank me.”

He looked at her with that maddeningly calm expression for a moment then walked off toward his bedroom. Her head dropped in defeat and she put her face in her hands. She had blown it by being demanding. She raised her head a moment later when he stepped back into the kitchen. He came back! She smiled happily in relief until she saw the hairbrush in his hand. Oh God. He came back.

Jake had to suppress a smile as he watched the emotions on her face. He dropped back into his chair and moved it away from the table, placing the hairbrush on the tabletop within reach. Then he grabbed her. For two seconds she felt elated. For the first time ever, other than a cursory handshake back in the office, he had put his hands on her! Then she was face down over his knee. Oh fuck.

Jake didn’t bother scolding or lecturing or talking. He didn’t bother caressing or rubbing or stroking. He simply sat in his chair as the morning sun streamed in and gave her the spanking of her life.

It was *worse* than that infernal machine. His hand cracked down on her bouncing, naked bottom again and again. She thrashed and begged, but he completely ignored her. He was absolutely silent as he transferred her to his left thigh and locked his right over her knees, absolutely silent as he trapped her hands in the small of her back, absolutely silent as his palm “Cracked!” time and time again against her vulnerable, rounded flesh like a pistol shot, while her frantic cries bounced off the walls.

She begged, she protested, she pleaded to appease him, but nothing stopped his swiftly descending palm. He locked down and spanked her hot, sore ass for a full thirty minutes saying absolutely nothing. Then he picked up the brush.

She shrieked in panic. “GOD NO! PLEASE NO! PLEASE SIR NO!”

She howled in pain and frustration as he stayed completely silent and started the most unspeakable paddling she had ever experienced.

He bounced the back of the hardwood brush off her squirming, flaming bottom until she thought she would go out of her mind. She begged, shrieking, over and over to be allowed to appease him but he didn’t answer her. He just worked that awful brush over every inch of burning, stinging bottom flesh she had. There was absolutely no way she could stop him. She quit begging about 15 minutes into the hairbrush spanking and just sobbed, hanging limp over his left thigh. He continued to paddle her brick-red ass for another five minutes then stopped. He could feel the heat radiating off her bare bottom from six inches away and placed a hand on one well-chastised globe, letting it warm his palm.

When he spoke it was in a conversational tone, “It occurs to me that you seem to think I’m a Bot.”

She heard him through her tears and sniffled, “Wh...what?”

He spoke again slowly as if she was touched in the head, “I said, it occurs to me that you seem to think I’m a Bot. After all, you called out your program phrase about a hundred times. I don’t respond to program phrases, Princess. If you had not tried that crap with me, your spanking would have been over with a half hour ago.”

She groaned, God. What was she, a mind reader? Her voice was teary, “I don’t understand...I don’t understand.”

He sighed, “Whenever you wanted your Bot to stop the spanking you begged to appease him. Now if this is just part of your submission, fine. But you have conditioned yourself to get exactly what you want through attitude with humans and through programming phrases with Bots. I, Samantha, am not a Bot. Therefore when I heard you use the programming phrase I knew I needed to prove that to you. Do you understand now?”

She hung over his knees and cried. That was exactly what she had been doing. Her voice was small and teary when she answered, “Yes, Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.”

Jake murmured in a low tone, “So the only question left is are you actually that desperate to appease me?”

She leapt on the crumb he threw her, “Yes, Sir. God, yes. Please! I beg to appease you.”

He purred out a growl, “Get on your knees.”

She moaned and slid off of his lap, wincing, her eyes smoky with submission. She faced him kneeling, her thigh muscles straining as she held her bottom up off of her heels.

He leaned down and took her chin in his hand, “Remember Sam, I’m not a Bot. This isn’t two minutes of cock sucking then being sexually serviced by a creature with no bodily fluids. You will service me, and learn what I like. You will attend the entire area.” He looked directly into her eyes and said pointedly, “You will Suck My Cock until I *come* in your mouth. And then you will swallow. Do this without complaint and you will be rewarded. Whine about it for a second and the spanking you just received will be a cakewalk compared to the one I give you. Is. That. Clear?”

She whimpered in fear, “Yes Sir...but...but may I ask a question?”

He murmured, “Yes.”

She stammered her eyes lowered, “I don’t...I don’t know if...what I know how to do will please you. I promise I...won’t complain...but...are you going to…to punish me if I...if I don’t do it right?”

He looked at the top of her head and slowly smiled. That was an honest question and a rather smart one. If she kept it up he might actually believe there was a warm human being under there. “I will correct you if you aren’t performing to my expectations. But your corrections will be swift and short. And as long as you don’t complain or whine, you can make as many mistakes as it takes and still will not be denied your reward. Do you have any other questions?”

She shook her head, “No, Sir”

He unbuckled his belt and watched her tremble her eyes regarding him surreptitiously. He had seen her watch the Bot take off his belt in some of the previous scenes he had watched and decided to give her the full erotic experience. He slowly pulled it from its loops with a strong, smooth extension of his arm. She watched the muscles move in his hard chest and sculpted arm, moaning softly as the sound of the whispering leather hit her ears. Her whole body was shuddering and he filed the information without saying a word. His fingers flicked through the button fly of his jeans and he stripped them off, his powerful body now naked standing above her kneeling form.

He murmured, “Appease me.”

She took his rampant cock in her mouth, experimentally lapping at it. His skin tasted like salt and sandalwood. His scent was indescribable. It was earthy, and purely male. She lapped his shaft wetting it thoroughly then went down to his balls and mouthed them gently. She returned her attentions to his shaft and raised a hand to encircle it. She instantly found herself bent, forehead to the floor with his hand at the back of her neck. The hairbrush flashed down on her raised bottom three times hard and fast and she yelped loudly. Just as swiftly she was released.

She heard him murmur, “You never use your hands to help your mouth unless I tell you to. Continue.”

She trembled and put her mouth back on his cock, taking the shaft in as deep as she could take it and sliding her lips back off of it. He allowed this to continue for a few moments then put her forehead back on the floor, whacking her fiery bottom another three times.

When he released her she waited shaking, not knowing what she had done wrong.

He spoke in a low, soothing tone. “It’s not how much of my cock you can get in your mouth. You will get better at that with practice. It’s about suction and friction. Don’t just slide me in and out of your lips. Feel me. Feel the texture, give me a soft friction.”

She breathed out in relief. Her attention had been so focused on controlling her gag reflex she couldn’t think of anything else. She tried again, only taking about an inch in past the head. She let her tongue slide over it and worked her lips around the flesh, tasting and feeling the texture. She sucked her soft inner mouth in creating a pressure for him, then worked just the few inches in and out of her mouth space. She thought she would die with happiness when she heard him gasp and groan low.

She decided to take a risk. He had spanked her for using her hands on the shaft, but had said nothing about using then elsewhere. She brought a tentative hand up and stroked between his thighs, caressing the soft flesh of balls. She kept her lips and inner mouth working while she gently stimulated him with her palm and fingers. His cock leapt in her mouth and he groaned, “Good Sam. That’s very good.”

Sam kept working his cock. And it actually *was* work. She was aroused as anything, but this took finesse, stamina, and concentration. It also took muscles in her jaw that she had never used before. She was tiring.

He felt it and murmured, “You can use your hand along with your mouth now. Wet your palm with your tongue.”

She licked her palm thoroughly and encircled his shaft at the root. She gripped him firmly and moved her hand up and down with her mouth. She had only done this a few minutes when she felt his entire groin tighten.

His voice was hoarse when he spoke, “I’m going to come, Princess. Keep your mouth on my cock and just reflexively swallow. Don’t keep the fluid in your mouth.”

In another few seconds he groaned and came, his hands fisting softly in her hair. She was surprised but did as he instructed, and reflexively swallowed a few times. That wasn’t as difficult or gross as she thought it would be. She trembled and rested her head against his thighs, her whole body burning.

He shuddered for a moment then murmured, “Nicely done, Sammy.”

She felt warmed by the affectionate nickname and chanced a look at him. He green eyes were ocean colored smoke, the arousal in them all consuming. A shock of black hair hung in front of them and he looked at her from behind it. He looked feral, like an untamable creature. Her empty sex clenched and she moaned in an aroused misery of need.

He stepped back after a moment and murmured huskily, “Follow me.”

She followed him into the living room, where he grabbed a bottle of something and sat on the couch. He murmured, “Lay across my lap, Princess.”

She almost protested, but bit it back. If he wanted to spank her again, she couldn't stop him, and she didn't want to anger him again. She was warmed by the knowledge that he was pleased with her and longed for more affection from him.

She obediently draped herself over his lap, resting her torso and legs comfortably on the couch, gasping as she felt a cool gel being smoothed on her bottom. It felt good, soothing. She tried to ignore the fact that this simple thing was her reward instead of sexual use. She tried to simply enjoy the gift, but she was near tears because of frustration.

He rubbed the gel into her rounded flesh for several minutes, caressing and stroking her punished cheeks. Her whole body was throbbing with need and she froze, not daring to breath when he murmured, “Are you ready for your reward, woman?”

She managed to whisper, “Yes, Sir.”

His voice was a smooth purr, “Get on your knees, forehead to the floor, ass in the air.”

She dropped to the floor immediately and did as he instructed. He sat on the couch and lazily stroked his hardening cock. Her position worked up his lust, and in a few moments he was rigid again.

She heard him growl, “Reach back and part your cheeks, Princess.”

She was too aroused to be embarrassed although somewhere within her a dying Ice Queen shrieked with outrage. She did as he ordered, exposing her still slightly distended asshole.

He lubricated his cock and dropped behind her. How many times he had fantasized about this he didn’t even know anymore. She was just as wanton and hungry as he had hoped she would be.

He fed his cock slowly into her ass, pausing a few times to let her get used to his size. She took every inch of him and moaned when his groin lay flush against her hindquarters. He moved slowly at first, his cock pumping smoothly in and out of her clutching anus. He increased his speed as he felt her body open inside and was soon reaming her ass hard, slamming his hips into her heated bottom.

She thrashed and moaned under him, panting out her gratitude to him for finally taking her.

He rocked his torso forward as his cock hammered her ass and growled into her ear, “What’s it like, Princess? Being with a real man? Does a Bot sweat and come and snarl? Does he bite the back of your neck when he comes, claiming you as his? He doesn’t, does he? Because *it* can’t come. It can’t engage like this. It doesn’t feel the orgasm smashing through its body; joining flesh to flesh, human to human.”

His last words were a snarl as he felt the muscles of her ass clench around his cock and throb rhythmically in orgasm.

She started screaming reflexively, trying to hear his low husky voice over her cries of pleasure. He bit at her shoulder, growling inarticulately and trying to hold back his orgasm through her wild bucking. He barely managed to hang onto his control and waited a few minutes, just slamming her ass before leaning forward again.

His voice was a hoarse snarl, “Well, Sweetheart? I want to know. What does it feel like with a man inside of you? A man you can’t control, you can’t manipulate, you can’t tame or order around like a lap dog. A man who is going to *fuck* you until you can’t even remember your own *name*.”

That was it. She lost it again, another orgasm slamming through her at his words. She screamed, “GOD JAKE GOD! AIIIGH!” Thrashing as the pleasure swept over her.

His head jerked forward and he latched his teeth on the back of her neck holding her fast with his mouth as his orgasm rushed up and crested over him like a storm wave. His whole body shuddered under the onslaught as he roared through his clenched teeth. When it started to ebb he slowly released her neck, his tongue gently lapping at the indentations there.

She lay, shaking violently, beneath his body, her whole world crashing around her head. She had never had a lover make her feel this way. Never had a bot who could do what he had just done. She felt like she was turned inside out.

Jake eased his weight off of her and brought her up with him, resting her bottom against his thighs, his emptied cock still impaling her. They sat like that for a few minutes recovering before he gently lifted her off and murmured, “Let’s take a nap.”

She was only slightly disappointed when he chained her to the slave ring on his footboard. They slept for the rest of the afternoon.

That evening they rose and fed. She was too quiet for him to actually gauge whether or not she was pleasant company, but he enjoyed her presence all the same. He didn't force her to speak. She had done well and come far. She was obviously contemplating her new position, figuring out what her desire and her submission meant to her. It was part of the process and he respected it.

She made a mistake and balked, protesting, when he ordered her over his knee after dinner.

Her hazel eyes had grown large when after her refusal he had looked at her coldly and dragged her to the bedroom.

She spent the next hour chained over the footboard of his bed with her legs spread wide and a thick plug stretching her ass, howling as his belt whipped her bottom mercilessly. One thing she had learned, no matter how much she begged or shrieked, he didn’t soften the blows or stop until he wanted to. She wailed apologies until her voice was hoarse, but her flaming ass still took stroke after hard stroke with his supple, black belt.

She sobbed out an apology after he stopped and found her mouth full of his cock again. She remembered the lessons from earlier in the day and did not repeat any mistakes. He pulled his cock out of her mouth before he came this time, and rewarded her efforts by putting her on her back.

When he slid deeply into her sex she thought time had stopped. He wasn’t gentle. He had lingering annoyance over her whining protest earlier and manhandled her body, but she loved every second of it. She had never been as wet and hungry as she had in the last 24 hours. He pounded her sex while she screamed incoherently, and he came with a savage growl as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

After they recovered she was completely shocked to find herself looking at the floor, her bottom high over his knee. He couldn’t be serious! She kept her mouth shut and hoped it was a test. It wasn’t. Her bottom was so sensitive a fingernail brush made her groan, and yet it managed to take another half hour of his large, hard palm crashing against it without her actually dying.

Nothing existed to her any more but sensation. Burning pain, desperate hunger, and unbelievable pleasure. She had no idea what time it was or what day it was. She became what he was forcing upon her burning flesh. Her body just melded into it until she couldn’t feel the separation any more.

Jake stopped the spanking when his palm was worn out. It was late. Somehow the entire day had gone by without him noticing the passage of time. He chained her to his slave ring again and fell naked into bed. He was asleep before she dared to snuggle up to feet. She fell as swiftly as he into a dream state, her whole body still throbbing.