Double Jeopardy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIIII Sunday-4-22-74

When they rose on Sunday morning, Jake conversationally mentioned that he wanted a blowjob for breakfast. His hand softly fisted in her shower-damp hair as he read the paper and drank his orange juice at the table with her face in his lap. She was willing and eager and he rewarded her by pulling away from her mouth and bending her over the breakfast table, feeding his cock into her sex from behind and hammering it until she saw stars.

They recovered and then fed on ham, eggs and coffee. They were both ravenous. His training of her was taking a toll on both of them. He was absolutely in his element and loved every second of the tiring work. She had more time to process and considered the possibility that what he had done may have been the best thing that had ever been done for her. Of course there was no way she was telling him that.

After breakfast he gave her the morning spanking at the table. It was far shorter and less painful than the day before. He kept her over his knee afterwards, rubbing her bottom for quite a while, letting her know she had a break until evening.

He smiled and gave her a notebook and pen when she nervously requested something to journal in.

She folded up on the couch and logged her thoughts and feelings, not daring to ask him why she needed an entire day of rest. He worked in his office and periodically ambled into the living room to check on her. He didn’t say much all day, actually, and she sensed he was going through some heavy thinking.

They fed on steak and vegetables at 5pm, then the other shoe dropped.

At his murmur she looked up nervously. “Sam, tonight I’m going to punish you. I mean actually punish you. And if you don’t know what that means, let me give you an example. The machine spanking was what I regard as simply an attention getter. Your first spanking from me was harsh enough to be considered punishment, but it was extended and made worse because of your wrong conditioning. Tonight I’m actually going to punish you for the way you have behaved in the past. It is not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. You will not be rewarded afterwards, and it is just the *tip* of the iceberg as far as we are concerned, but I consider it necessary.”

Sam felt her blood run cold and grow colder the longer he spoke. She was so frightened when he was done that she was shaking. He had drawn her so deeply into submission that the IEPA Director part of her seemed foreign. She struggled with how to tell him that she changed, but she didn’t know how. Maybe it wasn’t time yet. Maybe she wasn’t ready to admit out loud that she was changing. She wasn't even sure what that meant yet. When he was finished speaking she merely nodded and whispered, “Yes, Sir.”

He rose from the table and murmured, “Follow me.”

She obediently followed him into the living room. Her breath caught as she looked at the piece of furniture prominently placed in the middle of the room. It was a Fionian punishment bench and it had an oval cedar paddle on it. She unconsciously rubbed her bottom and shivered in fear. He had kept her ass hot and sore all weekend and it still stung, although most of the redness was gone due to the day of rest. She looked away from the bench, hoping it would disappear if she didn’t look at it.

He led her over, picking up the paddle and tossing it aside, as he guided her down and over the padded surface. Her knees had to spread wide in order to reach the securing straps and the bench was angled so her bottom was thrust high and her head was almost on the floor. Jake strapped her thighs and waist down, then chained her wrist manacles to the ring by her head. She could barely wiggle. Her round, sore bottom was a completely vulnerable target.

When she was securely fastened down Jake stepped into his office and grabbed a portable clock. He put it in front of her nose and simply said, “One hour.”

She whimpered plaintively but didn’t speak a word of complaint. She couldn't even imagine what a full hour with the paddle was going to be like, and was fairly sure she would die before the hour was up. When he stepped behind her she held her breath.

The first crack of the paddle knocked the held breath right out of her. Oh my God. It hurt. Hurt, hurt. Like nothing she had ever felt before. Her ass felt like it was blazing before he had given her 10 strokes and she squirmed what little she could in the restraints. She tried to keep quiet, but the unforgiving paddle drove yelps and moans out of her and soon she was wailing.

“OH GOD! Please Sir! PLEASE! I’ll be a good girl after this! I’ll be respectful! PLEASE God NO MORE!”

Jake felt compassion but kept the paddle flailing, growling, “It’s only been 10 minutes, Princess. And if you think a 10 minute paddling makes up for everything you have put me through you are sadly mistaken.”

The paddle kept landing all over her flaming bottom with loud “Cracks!” “I shudder to think about how you treat people on a daily basis. I have a job and status that you should fear more than most, and you treated me like a whipping boy. I can’t help but believe you make everyone around you miserable most of the time. That’s going to change, Princess.”

She shrieked as the hard cedar bounced off her bare flesh over and over. She begged again not being able to help herself, “Oh GOD SIR PLEASE! I’m sorry for what I’ve DONE! I’M SORRY! I’ll behave myself! I Promise!”

Jake paced himself, slowing his blows, an hour was a hell of a paddling and he didn’t want to draw blood and have to stop. The spanking paddle hurt so much she didn’t even notice he was giving her a break and wailed at the top of her voice. “Aiiigh! AIIIIGH! OW! OUCH! I’LL BE GOOD! PLEASE, SIR I CAN’T TAKE IT! I CAN’T TAKE IT!” She burst into noisy sobs and became inarticulate.

He didn’t falter. It wasn’t in his nature to back down from a decision. Her fire-hot bottom continued to bounce under the paddle as she shrieked and cried. She didn’t even look at the clock after the first twenty minutes. Her world was exploding with pain and his scolding had gotten through to her psyche, making her feel ashamed.

Jake settled into a rhythm, going silent again. He moved the flailing paddle around her bottom and alternated between moderate and hard blows. Sam was beside herself, never knowing how hard the paddle would strike; the minutes passing like hours, punishing and arousing her completely.

She laid limp and sobbing, her voice hoarse from shrieking as he finished her paddling out and the last few seconds ticked away. When he dropped the paddle and rubbed her bruised and burning bottom, she managed to whimper out, “I’m sorry. I’ll be good. I’ll make you like me. I promise.”

Jake sighed and hunkered down so she could turn her head and look into his face. His voice was even, “Sweetheart, You are trying to control things again that you have no right to. It’s not about *making* me like you. It’s about whether or not you have a personality under there that is inviting enough to like. You have shown me nothing but nastiness and contempt since we met. I have no idea what your *real* personality might be. Up until this week-end the only thing you have ever shown me is the Hellbitch.”


She broke down and started sobbing again.

He didn’t waver, “Whether or not you have enough of a personality for me to actually “like” you is something I will have to find out with time. You will have to prove yourself to me. But during that time you have payback coming for four months of misery, and this is how it is going to go...”

His spoke swiftly in a low, growling lecture tone, “...During the week you will leave work, go home, change and eat. Then you will report here unless you get a message from me that says otherwise. You are going to get your bare ass spanked every *single* night you are here. You will learn more about how to suck my cock the way I like it done. You will take my cock in your pussy and your ass any time I see fit. While here you will wear what I tell you, you will learn what I teach you, and you will get used to serving me naked except for a Fionian collar around your neck, and the bands around your wrists and ankles. You will be informed every week as to whether or not I have the weekend free, and what time you are supposed to report to me during it...”

She was shaking as she processed what he said and almost wailed when he continued without pause.

“...On our regular IEPA meeting days you will report here in the morning where you will have your bottom blistered and fitted with a nice, fat, ridged anal plug. You will wear the plug the entire day, and on those days you will leave work and come directly here, where you will find your self stripped and fastened down to this punishment bench. Your stuffed bottom will be paddled over the bench until I am quite sure you won’t be able to sit down the next day. Are you getting all this, *Director*?”

She groaned, crying, ”Please, Jake, Please.”

His voice was a low snarl, “Oh, and that’s another thing, *Princess*. If you had shown even a sliver of generosity or sweetness in your nature before Friday, this whole thing would be a lot different. You’d find yourself spanked and pleasured by a lover. But you blew that. I am not your lover, Honey. I am your Master. And you will call me that everywhere except within the walls of the IEPA building. You get me?

She nodded miserably and stuttered, “Yes, Ma...Master. I’m...I’m sorry, I, I made you hate me so much.” Her blonde head lowered as she softly cried and sniffled.

Jake was tough, extremely tough, and rather unmerciful, but he wasn’t cruel. His voice gentled a touch, “I don’t hate you, Sam. I don’t hate you at all. I don’t spend my free time with people I hate.”

She cried harder at that and nodded.

He unfettered her and helped her off of the punishment bench. She followed beside him rubbing her impossibly sore bottom, silent but for the small sniffling noises she made. He led her to his bedroom, picked her up and tossed her on his bed, pulling the short chain from the Fionian slave ring and locking it onto her collar ring. She was confused. It was Sunday. She had thought he would make her dress and get out.

His voice was a low rumble, “It pleases me to have you in my bed tonight. In the morning you will be sent home to shower and get ready for your workday. You will, of course, have your bottom spanked soundly again before you leave here tomorrow morning.” He shut off the light and got into bed.

Samantha whispered, “Yes, Master.” and curled up when he threw the blankets over her. She scooted up until she was almost touching his feet, soothed by his warmth. Her whole body was throbbing and burning from his punishment, but she had never felt so placid and relaxed. Her mind kept repeating...He doesn’t hate me. He doesn’t hate me. As her eyes closed she promised herself one thing. She would prove herself to Captain Jake Navarro. He may be her Master, but she would prove to him she was worthy of being his lover too.

Chained to the slave ring on her Master’s bed the new slavegirl, Sam, slipped into sleep.

Underneath the warm covers of his bed, Jake, her daunting Master, was already dreaming.

In a supposedly abandoned warehouse across town Dela was howling as she was spanked again.

finis!

Thank you, Mox