Double Switch Ch. 05

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist
1.5k words
4.56
10.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 4 you see here will be listed as Chapter 5. etc.

Chapter 4

At their first Christmas break after entering college, Sally and Sue came home for Holidays. Sue arrived Saturday evening, but Sally didn't appear until Sunday afternoon. Not surprisingly, the twins had a lot of catching up to do. As soon as they got the pleasantries with their parents and their younger brother out of the way, they retired to the room they had shared for many years to unpack, freshen up and, most of all - talk.

"Sue I've missed you so. It just isn't the same, not having you to talk to. How's school going? Have you met any interesting men? Come on, tell me all."

"Hey, sister mine, one question at a time. School is great. I think I'm gonna love it, especially English. I have this dreamy professor in Freshman English. If it wasn't for regulation baring student/teacher fraternization, I'd fuck him. But, I wouldn't want to get into any trouble, or get him into trouble. He's so handsome with dark wavy brown hair, and eyes that look right trough you. I'm sure he can read my mind, and knows what I want to do with him. He's also a wonderful teacher, very well versed in the classics - a real inspiration for someone who aspires to be a writer as I do."

"Sounds delightful. How old is he?"

"Oh, he's not too old. I'd say he's in his early thirties."

"Is he married?"

"Well, there doesn't seem to be a wife in evidence, and he's not wearing a wedding ring, so I don't know if he is or isn't."

"Sounds like you've been doing your homework. But what about guys that aren't off limits?"

"Oh, there are plenty of good looking guys there, and I've dated a few, but haven't had sex with any of 'em yet.

"You're slowing down in your old age."

"There just hasn't been all that much time and opportunity; what with studies, getting settled, meeting people and trying to get used to college life. Everything is so different than high school, especially living away from home and not having you to confide in. But, what about you? How's your school?"

"Like you say, it sure is different, and I miss not being able to talk to you every evening too. It takes some re-adjusting."

"But, what about guys? Have you met anyone interesting ones?"

"Yeah, I've met one guy who's very interesting, at least to me he is. His name is Frank Adams. He's real good looking, not exactly a hunk ya understand, but real good looking. He has dark hair, and eyes that kind of bore right through ya, kinda like you describe your English professor."

"Well, how well have ya got to know him?"

"Since you ask, and since we've always shared our secrets, I don't want to stop doing so now, just because we're off a different colleges. Sue, I'm no longer a virgin."

"Wow! Tell me all about it."

"There's not really that much to tell. You know all about it. After all, there was Rod Altmann."

"Well, I hope there's more to it than that. Come on, lets have some details. When? Where? How was it? Has it happened again since then? Come on, I'm dying to hear all about it."

"Well the first time was on a Friday night about a month and a half ago, in my dorm room of all places."

"In your dorm room? Where was your roommate? Your letters told me you had a roommate. I hope she wasn't a spectator. You're not into threesomes, are you?"

"No no. Don't be silly. Betty'd gone home for the weekend, so Frank and I were alone. Sally went on to describe the circumstances of her first sexual encounter with Frank Adams. Eeven before we did it, it seemed different from any of the guys I knew in high school. I don't know how to explain it, Sue. It was different!"

"Different eh. That sounds ominous."

"Well, I guess we both feel it's different. We've agreed to not see anyone else, at least for a while - just to see how things work out."

"So, you're 'going steady.' Thatdoes sound ominous."

"Yeah, we both feel there's something more than the usual between us, but it's way too soon to know or to do anything much about it. After all, we're both freshmen."

"What's he studying? I assume, he studies some of the time."

"Very funny. His major is mechanical engineering. He's real smart."

"Okay, so he's smart, but tell me more about how it was."

"Well, I gotta admit, the first time was only so-so. I didn't come, but itdid feel good, even though it hurt a little."

"Yeah, it did for me too. What do ya mean, 'the first time'? So, you've had a repeat engagement?"

"Yeah, we did it again that night and I came at least twice before he did."

"Then you've fucked him twice?"

"Actually about a dozen times. I've lost count - three times last night."

"So that's why you didn't show up until today. Boy, if our parents knew why you got home so much after I did."

"They'd better not find out."

"Sister dear, you know your secret is safe with me. You've got enough on me to guarantee that. But, you're gettin' ahead of me. I'm gonna have to catch up. I don't believe this. And, all of this was in your dorm room? Your school is sure different from mine."

"No, just that first time. The second was in his car. That wasn't as good - too cramped. But last night, after school was out, and before I took the bus home today, we went to a motel. It was so much better having a real bed, and bathroom not shared with the next room - and no worries about a dorm matron coming to check up."

"So tell me more. How is he in the sack. Come to think of it, you've done it in a real sack. That's more than I can say. My deflowering took place in the back seat of Rod Altmann's parents' Chevy. Youare way ahead of me. I'm jealous."

"Well, it was a lot better last night than that first time in my dorm. The second time in his car was pretty good. But last night was pure heaven. I must've come at least six times to his three. He seemed to be able to just keep going, without actually coming, until - wow! Then he holds his cock in me, until it gets hard again. Then, we start all over again. It's marvelous."

"Wow is right, your gettin me excited just listening to ya describe your Adonis. I'll probably have to do something about that before I go downstairs. But tell me, how's he built. Let's have some specifications."

"Oh Sue, you wouldn't believe it. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen on any guy. It's got to be over eight inches and real thick and straight as an arrow. It feels so good in me. I can't begin to describe it."

"I hope this Don Juan has been wearing rubbers on all these escapades. If not, you're probably already 'in the family way' as they used to say."

"Of course, what do ya take me for. I'm not about to get pregnant. I want to finish school. I've made that clear to Frank, and he agrees. He feels as strongly about completing his education as I do mine."

"Smart girl. You can be sure, I'm gonna handle any such situations the same way. And I better start looking around for situations. Sister Sally is putting me to shame."

Both girls had become quite worked up by the conversation and their hands had already descended to that spot at the juncture of their shapely legs, when they heard their mother's voice out in the hall.

"Come on down girls. Dad's serving cocktails before dinner in celebration of your home-coming."

"Okay mom," Sally yelled in reply. "We'll be down in a minute or two." With the excitement of the conversation, it didn't take either girl much longer than Sally had promised hir mother.

"Oh, I didn't tell you another interesting thing about Frank," Sally said as they were getting ready to leave their room.

"There's more. What more can there be - a handsome, intelligent young stud, undoubtedly destined to succeed in life, who fucks like a champion, has a huge cock and can last and last before spilling' his load? What more could there possibly be?"

"He has a twin brother, anidentical twin brother," Sally announced as she opened to door to the hall and headed for the stairway.

Sue could only stand open-mouthed in the doorway at that revelation.Imagine, an exact replica of Sally's dream man, hanging around somewhere.