Double Trouble

Story Info
A bloodelf gets lucky with a pair of female pandaren twins.
6.5k words
4.32
17.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Ling! It'll be fine!" Mingfa Tigerblossom shook Lingfa gently while having her hands on her shoulders from behind. They were identical pandaren twins with matching hairstyles. A simple braided long pony tail with short bangs. A red streak ran through Ming's and a blue one ran through Ling's. Their eyes were different colored from one another as well, Ming's being blue and Ling's red. Their body shape and size were exactly the same, except for the fact Ling had slightly bigger breasts, making hers a half cup larger from Ming's C-cup breasts. Their fur was red, having light brown stripes on their tails and body. They wore matching robes of different colors, matching the color of their corresponding hair streak. They were of pandaren design and very modest. The twins stood at the end of Murder Row within the golden city of Silvermoon. In front of them was the entrance to the Inn.

"I-I don't know about this, Ming..." Ling was embarrassed, her cheeks a bright red.

Ming circled around to her front, crossing her arms. "It'll be fine, sis! It's just Tyroleon. He does this kind of stuff all the time!" She had her usual fiery look in her eyes.

Ling lowered her head. "B-but it's not that I'm worried about. It's because I never done something like this before..."

Ming placed her hand on her sister's left shoulder. "You like him, don't you?"

Ling pushed her index fingers together. "Y-yeah..."

Ming put her other hand on her sister's right shoulder. "And do you think he's hot?"

Sinking her head lower, Ling tensed up and diverted her eyes from Ming's. "Yeah..."

"Then let's get in there and pop a cherry!" Ming grinned.

Ling gasped, her cheeks a bright rosy red. "Ming! Not so loud! Someone might hear you!"

Ming shrugged. "Meh, it's not like things are modest here anyway."

Ling became flustered. "Still..."

Ming put her hands on her hips. "So, are we doing this or what?"

Ling took a deep breath and composed herself. "Y-yeah, let's go..." Ming grabbed Ling's wrist and led her into the Inn. They turned right then left, entering the lobby. Many blood elves and a couple of undead were seated around the two tables, filling the room with conversation. A few of them peered at the twins. One of them was an undead, having a look of disdain. Ming noticed it. She let go of her sister's wrist and approached him.

"Got a problem, bonehead?" She looked him dead in his faint yellow eyes.

His eyes widened, shocked by her sudden threat. "Uh... no, just not use to seeing... Ahem... 'Your kind' here." He turned back to the table. Ling was still where she had been left, her hand rubbing the back of her neck.

Ming crossed her arms. "Next time try not to look at someone that way. It could cause a lot of trouble for you."

He nodded. "Erm, yeah... Will do." She turned back around, whipping her hair as she did so. Walking back to her sister, Ming grabbed Ling's wrist again and led her to the counter. A female blood elf stood on the other side.

She smiled. "Welcome to the Silvermoon Inn. What can I do for you?"

Ming spoke. "Can you tell us what room Tyroleon Steelsworn is in?" Ling blushed upon hearing his name.

The female elf smiled. "You must be the two guests he mentioned!" She hands Ming a silver key. "You'll find him in room four."

"Thank you." Ming bowed her head and then led Ling to the right and turned left up the stairs. Getting to the second floor, Ming counted the numbers above the doors as she walked past them. She stopped in front of the fourth one. "Here it is! Room four." Ming turned to Ling. "Are you ready for this?"

Ling frowned. "Well, uh..."

"Of course you are!" Ming unlocked the door and walked inside. The door slammed shut behind them. The room was large. There was a giant round bed in the middle with towel hanging on the bedpost. A fancy dresser was against the wall to the right. To the left was a desk with an ink jar and a feather. Behind the bed was an open space. Tyroleon was there with nothing on but shorts. He was a tall and toned blood elf. His face was slender but rough. His scarlet hair was long and tied into a tail by a black string. His bangs stopped just before his eyes and some lose hair ended on his shoulders. A scar ran through his chest, starting from his right shoulder and ending on his left hip. His skin was tan, looking soft, but his hands were darker and callused. He held a green hilted katana in his hands, swinging it around in practice. His strikes were strong and his movements were fast. He'd yell out with every swing. Ming led Ling around the left side of the bed. Ling watched in awe at the blood elf before her. He was sweating from his practice, droplets falling from the tip of his nose landed on the carpet below. He stopped his movement when he realized the girls had arrived and grabbed the towel hanging on the bed. Wiping the sweat off his face and shoulders with the towel he turned to the two pandaren, breathing deeply from exhaustion. He threw the towel over his shoulder. The sight made Lingfa aroused. She could feel herself getting tingly in her sensitive areas.

"Hey there, Ty! I brought her." Ming patted Ling's back roughly, causing Ling to jerk forward.

Tyroleon's eyes studied Ling, then he smiled. "Greetings, Lingfa." He kneeled before them. "I am Tyroleon Aranis Steelsworn." He looked up at Lingfa. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ling felt like she was about to melt.

Ming put a hand on her hip. "That was a little fancy, wasn't it?" She had a look of disapproval.

Tyroleon got to his feet. "Maybe, but she doesn't seem disappointed." Mingfa turned to her sister. Ling's cheeks were a bright red and she was biting her bottom lip.

Mingfa giggled. "Just seeing him like this got you riled up?"

Lingfa put her hands behind her back and looked away toward the dresser. "Mhm..."

Mingfa turned back to Tyroleon. "Might not need any foreplay with her!" She giggled. Lingfa covered her face with her hands, dying of embarrassment.

"Why are you making her do this?" Tyroleon raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

Mingfa put her arm around Ling. "She hasn't been deflowered yet! I wanted to help her out, and she really likes you." Ming let go of Ling and leaned toward Tyroleon. "Plus, I haven't got a piece of you yet." She licked her lips. Jerking back, her boobs bounced as she put both hands on her hips. "Two arrokoas with one fireball!" She grinned.

Tyroleon turned to Ling. "Are you okay with this?"

Lingfa looked up at him. She gazed into has glowing green eyes. "Y-yeah..." She squeezed her eyes shut and squirmed in embarrassment. She looked back at him. "I... I want this..."

Tyroleon crossed his arms. "Well okay then." He turned to Mingfa. "How shall we get started?"

Mingfa smiled. "Well..." She moved behind Ling, putting her hands on her shoulders.

Lingfa tensed up. "Wh-what are you doing, Ming?" Ling turned her head to look behind her at Ming. Mingfa only smiled wickedly. She curled her fingers underneath the shoulder's over Ling's robes and pulled them down quickly to thr ground. Ling's robes laid on the ground around her feet, her face became red. She was wearing light pink panties and bra underneath, decorated with dark pink hearts. Her panties had tiny white bows on the sides of them. Lingfa quickly put an arm across her breasts and a hand in front of her crotch, trying to hide herself. "M-Ming!!"

"C'mon, Ling. Show him your goods!" Ming smiled. Ling looked up at Tyroleon. He seemed to be in awe, swallowing at the sight if her. She squeezed her eyes shut and slowly moved her hands to let him see.

"Do... Do I look okay?" Ling looked at Tyroleon.

"You're adorable!" Tyroleon grinned.

Lingfa faintly smiled, her cheeks still a rosy red. "Thanks...." She was getting really worked up. It was a feeling all too familiar to her when she was feeling lonely.

Mingfa began to loosen her bra. "Let's get this show on the road."

Ling bit her lip. "Ming... Wait..." She tried to tell her to stop, but it was too late. Her bra fell to the ground. Lingfa gasped, instinctively covering her nipples with her hands. "I wasn't re-" Ling was interrupted when Ming pulled her panties down. They stuck to her crotch a little due to the sweat. "Ah! Ming!" She bent down on her knees to hide her sensitivities. "Y-your going too f-fast..."

Ming giggled. "Who do you think I am? Goin' slow ain't my thing!"

Ling realized she was right. She was Mingfa Tigerblossom, her fiery sister, after all. "Can you at least give me a minute?"

Ming sighed. "Fine." She removed her robes in the same fashion she removed Lingfa's. She, however, wasn't wearing any undergarments. Her nude body was displayed before Tyroleon. He starred at her breasts, then at her crotch. His eyes jumped to her face when she began to seductively approach him. She stopped an arms length away from him. Looking down, she spotted his obvious erection trapped in his shorts. "Already got your blood pumping, huh?" She inserted her paw into his shorts, wrapping her fingers around his hard cock. They were very warm. She was using her fire magic to heat herself up. Ming began to stroke him. "Can't believe I haven't done it with you yet. You're pretty big."

Tyroleon gritted his teeth.. "Ngh, well you never ...ooh... seemed interested..." Lingfa looked up off the ground at Ming and Tyroleon. She starred as Ming stroked his... thing. Her cheeks turned red again, then jealousy flowed through her. Ming pressed up against Tyroleon and gripped the base of his cock tight, making him tense up "Well that's because Ling is infatuated with you." She stroked up, pulling his loose skin tight. He grunted. She let go of her grip letting his skin loose, then began stroking him again.

Ling squeezed her eyes shut and attempted to compose herself. Once she felt the nerve to, Ling got to her feet, clenching her fists at her sides. She stepped forward, trying hard to ignore the embarrassment of her nudism. Ling had forgotten about the panties around her ankles, causing her to trip. Tyroleon saw her from the corner of his eye. He pushed away from Ming, causing her to lose her grip on his dick. He lunged at Ling, catching her in his arms before she hit the ground. She could feel the hardness of his chest and the roughness of his scar as her body pressed against him. His silky scarlet hair made her body quiver as it caressed her face. She could feel his cock brushing up against her thigh. His rough hands held her tightly, and she could feel his calloused fingers.

Tyroleon was amazed by her as well. The feeling of her feather soft fur on his skin. Her aroused nipples poking him and her plump belly pressing against the top of his leg as she breathed. "Are you okay?"

Lingfa looked up at him, her cheeks a bright rosy red. "Y-yeah. Thanks to you..."

Mingfa placed her hand on her hip. "Oh, here we go."

Tyroleon helped Ling up. She put her hands together once she got to her feet, blushing as she put them in front of her crotch. He looked into her eyes."Be more careful. I'd hate to see you get hurt."

Mingfa rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath. "Bet he says that to all the ladies."

Ling, though, fell for him even more. She looked down, remembering that she felt his rod earlier. Ling looked down, seeing the bulge in his shorts. She blushed at the sight. "Do..." She swallowed from nervousness. "Do you need help with... That?"

Tyroleon smiled. "It does hurt a bit being restrained by these shorts." Lingfa took a deep breath and then got down on her knees.

Mingfa walked around Tyroleon and joined Ling, sitting down a little bit behind her to the left. She watched as Lingfa hesitated to free his dick. "C'mon, just do it already." She grabbed Ling's wrist and forced it up, wedging her fingers underneath the support strap of the shorts. Ming let go, hoping Ling would continue it.

Ling took a deep breath, building up the nerve to pull his shorts down. She squeezed her eyes shut and tugged his shorts down, jerking forward a bit. His dick was pulled down and then bounced back up when the shorts let go, flicking Ling's snout. She gasped and fell backwards from the surprise, landing on her bottom. She rubbed her nose. "Ow... That thing's hard..." She looked up at Tyroleon.

Ming laughed. "That's the point."

Tyroleon smiled. "That was really adorable, though."

Lingfa faintly giggled, only reinforcing Tyroleon's claim. "I don't try to be."

Mingfa nodded. "It's always been that way, though." Ming looked back at Lingfa as she got back to her knees. Tyroleon's dick suspended in front of her, being at least over six inches. Ming raised an eyebrow. "Do you even know what to do?"

Lingfa diverted her eyes from his penis and blushed."No..."

Mingfa shook her head. "Should've guessed." She snapped her finger near Ling's ear. Ling perked up, looking at Ming. "Well for starters, try licking it."

Ling turned to Ty's dick. "Lick it?" She wasn't sure she liked the idea. Ling gulped and worked up her nerve again. She leaned in. the tip of his dick was only an inch away from her mouth. There was noticeable hesitation, then she nudged her head forward and quickly licked the tip. Tyroleon jumped from the sudden single lick.

Ming shook her head in disapproval. "That was pathetic. Here, let me show you." She inched forward and wrapped a paw around the base of his cock. Ming slowly licked up his shaft making him moan. She sunk her head back down and licked up it again, then began to repeat the process. Tyroleon moaned every time she licked him. Ming suddenly shoved it in her mouth, inserting it five inches inside. She began moving back and forth, using her tongue to massage him. Ming moved her wrist in sync with her mouth, twisting her paw back and forth. She stopped with his dick only an inch in and stroked him quickly. He moaned in pleasure, clenching his fists. She dunked her mouth back onto his dick and resumed movement. After a few sucks she pulled her mouth back until only his head was past her lips and circled her tongue around it a few times. He smiled in pleasure. She abruptly pulled away, making a popping sound as her lips left his dick. "See, it's easy." She grinned, still stroking him.

Lingfa was amazed by her sister's skill. "How did you learn to do that?" She was eyeing Ty's dick as it got stroked.

"Where else do you think I was sneaking off to at night?" She grinned wickedly.

"Oh... Right..." Lingfa frowned awkwardly.

"Here, give it go." Ming let go of his dick and put her hand on Ling's back, nudging her forward.

Ling starred at his dick. She lifted her hand toward it, her fingers tips only centimeters away. She hesitated, pulling her hand back for just a moment before continuing. Slowly wrapping her fingers around his shaft, she blushed from feeling how warm he was. She was getting tingly.

Tyroleon lightly moaned. "You're a lot more gentle than Ming.."

Ming became flustered. "Well sorry, your princeliness."

"So... Do I just move my hand up and down?" Ling turned her head to Ming, a unsure look on her face.

Ming snickered. "Yeah, that's the general idea."

Ling turned back to the dick in her grasp. She began to move her paw, slowly stroking him. He moaned . She looked up at him. "D-does it feel good?"

Tyroleon looked down at her. "Yeah, it feels great."

Ling faintly smiled. "I'm glad." She looked back down, starring as she stroked him. Ling couldn't believe this. She was stroking Tyroleon's ...thing! Her sister was who to thank for all of this, though. Hearing him moan with every stroke made her quiver. She could feel herself getting damp.

"Well, are you going to put it in your mouth or what?" Mingfa crossed her arms.

Lingfa abruptly stopped stroking.. "Oh... I guess that is the next step..." She gulped and leaned in, opening her mouth. Not sure what to do, she breathed on it for a moment.

Tyroleon starred at the top Ling's head. "Do you need help, perhaps?" She closed her mouth and looked up at him, nodding her head pleadingly. With that, he softly put his hand on the back of her head. "You'll need to reopen your mouth..." Lingfa looked back down at his dick, opening her mouth obediently. She placed her hands on her knees for support. Tyroleon smiled and slowly pulled her head forward. "Oh, and watch the teeth." Lingfa instantly began to worry. She curled her lips over her teeth so they wouldn't cause any trouble. Her mouth met with the tip of his dick. He pulled her head forward, inserting his rod an inch inside. Her mouth stretched to accommodate its size. Mingfa could only stare as her sister attempted to give her first blow job, grinning at her inexperience. Ty pulled Ling forward another inch. She could feel the ridge connecting the head and shaft as her tongue pressed against it. He pulled her forward an inch more. She could feel his warm dick slide across her tongue. Another inch was inserted before he stopped, almost touching the back of her throat. "Try moving you're tongue around." He could feel her as she obeyed, trying to massage him with her tongue best she could. She was still trying to keep her teeth in check. He moaned. "Ooh yeah, that's the stuff." He looked back down at her. "I'm going to start moving now."

Lingfa moved her eyes up at him. "Mhm." Her voice was muffled by the four inches of dick in her mouth. Moving his hips backwards, he pulled his cock out about three inches. She could feel his length as it slid across her tongue then resting on the tip. Tyroleon slowly moved his pelvis forward, gently pushing his dick back in. She tried to move her tongue, only hoping she was doing it right. He began to repeat his movements, moving his dick back and forth in her mouth. Saliva started to drip, soaking the fur of her chin.

He moaned from the feeling of her mouth. "So good..."

Lingfa was delighted to hear him say that. He continued to softly thrust into her mouth. Her saliva began to drip from her chin to in between her breasts.

"Ling, put your paw around it!" Mingfa looked at Ling.

Lingfa instantly reacted to her sister's advice. She wrapped her fingers around the base of Ty's dick and placed her other paw on his thigh. His shaft was lubricated from all the saliva, causing her hand to relatively 'extend' her mouth. He sped up his thrusting, now completely pulling out of her mouth to rub against her paws.

He moaned. "Oh yeah... This feels great!" He began to grunt when he shoved inside her mouth.

Lingfa was starting to choke on her spit. She pulled out completely and coughed up her built up spit. It splashed on the tile beneath her.

Tyroleon was worried. "Are you okay?" He suddenly tensed up.

Ming had taken over, stroking his dick very quickly. "You were about to finish! I could tell through your face." She shoved her mouth onto his dick and started to suck it, moving up and down very fast.

Tyroleon moaned loudly. "Y-yeah I was but..." He grunted.

Ming came up, continuing to stroke him. "Just let me take care of it!" She licked her lips, then shoved his cock back into her mouth. Lingfa looked back up, starring at Mingfa.

Tyroleon grunted. "Oh man, I'm getting close!" He started thrusting himself, reverse-syncing with Mingfa. His dick was hitting the back of her throat, causing Ming to gag, but she stayed firm. Small beads of tears appeared on the corners of her eyes. There was so much spit that their movements were making wet and squishy sounds. The fur around Ming's mouth began to become soaked. Her spit became messy, dripping onto her breasts. Tyroleon grabbed Mingfa's head and forced it into place. He ejaculated, his sperm shooting down her throat. He lightly shoved inside again, then Ming forced him back, removing his dick from her mouth. She leaned to the left. Pointing his cock down at Ling, she stroked him roughly. His cum shot out, landing on Ling's muzzle and breasts. Ling tensed up and whimpered.

12