Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ming smiled wickedly. "Oops..."

Ling wiped the semen from her muzzle, then looked at it in her hands. She rubbed her fingers together, feeling the cum. "It's so slimy..."

Tyroleon stumbled backwards and fell backwards on the bed, breathing heavily. "Whew, that was great." He looked to his left when he felt Mingfa crawl onto the bed and lay down. She pressed up against up, placing her arm over his chest and her leg on his crotch. He could feel her soft belly as she breathed. He looked down and to his right, spotting Lingfa. She sat on her knees, starring at him with a shy look. He smiled. "Going to join us?"

Lingfa blushed. "I... I guess so." She got to her feet and held her hands to together as she approached the bed side. Crawling onto it she sat down to the right of Tyroleon, making sure not to touch him. Her face was beet red. She perked up when he touched her shoulder, rubbing it softly. She turned her head to him, a concerned look on her face.

He raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "What's the matter?"

Lingfa sighed. "You finished... Does that mean we're done?"

Tyroleon chuckled. "Nah, just have to rest for a minute."

Mingfa smiled. "A lot more stamina than other males, huh?"

Tyroleon turned to Ming. "I am a warrior after all." Mingfa moved her leg up, rubbing against his dick. He yelped. "Hey, it's still sensitive!"

Mingfa giggled. "I know..." She sat up and looked at Ling, only adding more pressure to Ty's dick, causing him to grit his teeth. "Ling, stop being so shy. Hug up on him like I am."

Lingfa blushed, diverting her eyes. "Oh... Alright..." She lied down and rolled over toward him, keeping her arms tucked against her chest. Keeping her head down, she could feel the warmth radiating from from him. Tyroleon could feel her breasts and nipples pressing against him

Ming suddenly grabbed her wrist and laid it against Tyroleon's chest. She giggled. "I told you to stop being shy." Ling spread her fingers to feel Ty's chest. Her heart began to beat faster as she felt his rough scar and his tight pecs, as well as how sweaty he was from his sword swinging earlier.

Lingfa began to rub his chest. "Y-you're so... attractive..."

Tyroleon smiled at her. "I can say the same about you. Not to mention how adorable you are, too."

Lingfa faintly blushed. "That makes me happy..." She wiggled a little, rubbing her nipples against him.

Mingfa looked down, noticing the revalitized cock beneath her knee. "Hey, someone's back for round two." She removed her knee to reveal it.

Lingfa looked down as well. "Oh... Does this mean..."

Ming grabbed his dick and started stroking his shaft. "Yeah, time to get things steamy again..."

Tyroleon moaned from the stroking. "Hey, how about a double boob job?"

Mingfa looked up at him. "Ooh, that sounds fun."

Lingfa seemed confused. "A... Boob job?"

Ming removed her hand from his dick and placed it on Ling's shoulder. "Just follow my lead." She wiggled downwards and moved her chest forward, fitting his dick in between her breasts. Ming then placed her hands on the top of her breasts, squeeze them together with her wrists, then looked up at Ling.."Come on, Ling."

Ling looked down at her. "Oh... Okay." She wiggled down as well, although not as smooth as Ming. She looked at the dick between Ming's breasts. "Do I just... Do what you're doing?"

Ming nodded. "Yeah."

Ling slowly moved her chest forward, trying to do what Ming was doing. She felt their nipples touch as well as Ty's dick squeeze between her breasts. Lingfa starred for a moment, an unsure look on her face. "What now?"

Ming smiled. "Like this." She started moving her breasts up and down. Tyroleon moaned. Lingfa could only stare. Ming looked at her."C'mon, you too." Ling took a deep breath then started following her sister's movements. She went in opposite directions that Ming went in. Their nipples would flick each other, making Ling whimper each time. Ming simply crookedly grinned as she watched his dick. Ling instinctively moved her leg onto his thigh. She quivered every time she heard Tyroleon moan. Mingfa abruptly stopped her movement and moved her head down, putting the head into her mouth. She put her hand on Ling's thigh. Lingfa continued her movements. Ming began to move her head back and forth, sucking the head of his dick. After a few sucks she pulled back up and looked at Ling. A strand of saliva connected from the dick head to her bottom lip. "Try it."

Ling stopped moving her breasts and starred at the dick poking out from between her's and her sister's breasts. "O-Okay..." She slowly moved her mouth onto his dick's head, letting her lips wrap around it. She sunk down until her muzzle was squeezed in between her breasts and Ming's. Mingfa started moving her breasts by bouncing up and down. Tyroleon suddenly put his hands on their shoulders and started moving, thrusting into her mouth. Squishy sounds were made everytime he'd thrust. He moaned from the feeling of their breast fur and Ling's mouth. Ling squeezed her eyes shut, trying her best to not let spit build up by swallowing it, trying to prevent earlier's mishap from repeating. She could feel herself becoming wet. The feeling of Tyroleon's dick in her mouth, her sister's nipples flicking hers, and the heat of his body was all too much for her. She could tell he wanted him inside her. Ling suddenly came up and gasped for air. Ming stopped moving.

Tyroleon stopped moving and chuckled. "Forget to breathe?"

Lingfa blushed. "Yeah..."

Mingfa smiled. "You're wet, aren't you?"

Lingfa looked at Ming. "How did you.."

"You're panting and as red as Ty's hair." Ming snickered. Ling blushed and diverted her eyes from her sister, realizing the facts. Ming sat up and looked at Tyroleon. "Let's get things rolling." She grinned wickedly then turned to Ming. "Get on top."

Ling sat up and looked at her sister. "Wh-what? On top?"

Ming nodded. "Yeah, just put his dick in between your legs."

Ling blinked. "It can't be as simple as that..."

"Trust me, it is." Ming placed her arm on Ty's chest.

Ling looked at at Ty's throbbing dick. He flexed it, making it pop upwards, causing Ling to gasp. "What was that?"

Tyroleon smiled. "I guess it's just something guys can do."

Lingfa blinked. "Do it again..." Tyroleon obeyed and flexed his penis again. She squirmed, putting her paws on her cheeks. "That's so weird!"

Ming rested her chin on her arm that was on him. "Put your paw on it when he does it." Ling complied, placing her paw on his cock. He flexed it again, restrained by her paw.

Ling could feel the jolt of the flex. She laughed. "So interesting..." She blushed, wondering how would feel if his thing did that while it was inside her. Ling took a deep breath and moved her right leg, sliding it across him. Her knee touched down on the other side as she moved herself onto him. His dick slid in between her legs, pressing against her virgin lips. She whimpered from the touch. "L-Like this?" She was panting lightly, her cheeks still a bright red. Ming moved away from Ty, her eyes glued to her sister.

Tyroleon placed his hands on Ling's hips. "Yeah, you're okay." He smiled at the sight before him. Lingfa mounted on him with his dick poking out from under her. Her fur was soft against his thighs.

Ming placed her paw on Ling's stomach. "Hold on, let me cast a spell to negate any chance of pregnancy." Underneath her paw began to emit a pink glow. Lingfa turned to Ming.

Tyroleon blinked. "You can do that?!" He was wide-eyed.

Mingfa grinned, turning to Tyroleon. "Yeah, there's an entire book for sex-oriented spells. I could give myself a temporary penis if I wanted."

Tyroleon's jaw dropped. "No way... You haven't used that one before, have you?"

Mingfa smiled wickedly. "Only once..."

Tyroleon gulped looked back down at Lingfa as Ming removed her hand. There was now a marking above her pussy. "That's how you tell the spell is in effect?" Ling looked down and studied the marking, as well.

"Yeah, it has an hour duration, should be done long before that." Mingfa sat back, leaning on her paws.

Lingfa blinked at Ming. "Amazing." She yelped when Tyroleon suddenly moved. His dick slid in between her lips, pressing against her clitoris. "Mmm, it feels g-good..." He began to rock his hips back and forth. She moaned as his dick slid between her lips, rubbing against her clit with every forward movement. Tyroleon could feel her juices lubricating his dick and in between his thighs.

"Wow, you sure are wet." He stared at her as she moaned.

"Is that, hah!, bad?" She looked at him with one eye open.

"No, makes things, ngh, better actually." Tyroleon moaned. She felt great., and he hadn't even penetrated yet! "Ready for entry?" He felt Ming tap on his shoulder. Tyroleon looked over at her.

"Hey, I'm being left out here..." Ming crossed her arms.

"I can finger you if you want." He blinked.

"Alright then." She turned to face her crotch toward him and opened her legs. Her pussy became visible, but she wasn't even damp. "I'm not going to be as easy as Ling."

Tyroleon gulped. "Figures." Lingfa watched as Tyroleon removed his left hand from her hip and moved it in between Ming's legs. He began to move his pointer finger up and down. Ming smiled. "Heh, yeah, that's good..." Lingfa became a bit impatient and rocked her hips back and forth.

Tyroleon yelped, looking back at Ling. "Oh, sorry. You ready?" He continued to carress Ming's pussy. She was lightly moaning as he pleasured her.

Ling nodded. "Y-yeah, I think I'm ready..." He nodded back and moved his pelvis back, trying to get his dick in the right position. She bent down, placing her arms on his chest, her nipples barely touching him. Ling closed her eyes, bracing for penetration. Tyroleon could feel Mingfa getting a little damp. He flexed his penis and moved forward. It lightly nudged her Ling's vaginal opening, spreading her lips apart. She whimpered.

Tyroleon turned to Mingfa. She had her eyes closed as she enjoyed his finger. He turned back to Ling. "More?"

Ling nodded. "Yeah..." Tyroleon complied and pushed his hips forward, sliding his dick halfway into her. Mingfa was watching, grinning at her sister's loss of purity. There was no resistance, but it was very tight. Lingfa cried out, her insides being stretched for the first time. She collapsed onto his chest, panting heavily. "It feels so big..." He pushed in deeper. She yelled in pain. "It hurts..."

Tyroleon smiled. "It will at first. I'll give you a moment to adjust." Her pussy felt great. It was the tightest he'd ever experienced. He turned back to Mingfa, she was damp now. "Think you're ready for fingering?"

Ming shook her head. "Yeah, not yet." She moaned. He turned back to Ling. She had her eyes shut, still adjusting to him.

After a few moments Lingfa became relaxed, opening her eyes. "I... I think I'm okay..." Tyroleon nodded and began to move, slowly moving his hips back and forth. She moaned with every change in direction. Her pussy was being stretched as he moved. She looked down at Tyroleon. He was smiling with his eyes closed. It made her happy. His dick started to feel great inside her. The pain had subsided, leaving only pleasure with every movement. Ling eyed his lips, seemingly soft and alluring. She thought about their lips touching. The feel of his tongue caressing hers. The taste of his saliva. She gulped at her thoughts. "Tyroleon... Can we.." She yelped from one final forward movement. She took a deep breath. "Can we... Kiss?"

Tyroleon looked into her eyes. "Of course." He felt Ming place her paw in his hand, pushing it down. He began to tease her love hole.

Ling gulped before leaning in. Her lips were only centimeters away before realizing something. "I've never kissed anybody before..."

Tyroleon chuckled. "It's easy."

Lingfa blushed. "O-Okay..." She finished leaning in, letting their lips touch. He turned his head sideways, slipping his tongue in between her soft lips. His saliva began to mix with hers as he made circular movements. Her tongue met with his, as if having a tug of war in her mouth. The experience was amazing, her first kiss finally taken. It was only a few seconds before she pulled away. "That was amazing..."

Tyroleon grinned, wiping his lips with his wrist and then placing his hand back on her hip. "Yeah, I get that a lot." Ling only smiled faintly. She moaned as he began to move his lower parts again. She had almost forgotten he was inside her. He was a faster than previously. Her body was starting to lightly bounce from every thrust. Tyroleon turned his attention back to Ming. Realizing she was wet enough now, he shoved a finger inside her. He moved his hips and finger at the same time, syncing up Ming's and Ling's moaning. Tyroleon started becoming more aggressive with his thrusts, and inserted a second finger into Ming.

Ling began to feel strange, as if something about to happen. She was about to reach her climax, but she had no idea. "I feel... Ah!, funny..." Ming grinned at Ling as Tyroleon fingered her. Ling had never masturbated before so all these feelings were new to her. She had always just ignored it when she started feeling horny. Her body was jerking with every wild thrust, causing her boobs to bounce. Her body was getting hot. She began to yell out in pleasure, her toes began to curl. Her hips started to betray her, moving with Tyroleon on instinct. She could feel her heat building. Her pussy was on fire.She screamed out. Tyroleon shoved his dick inside her, keeping it there. A jolt surged through her body. She clenched her fists, feeling her very first orgasm surge through her entire body. The jolts finally subsided. Ling went limp, collapsing onto Tyroleon. She was panting heavily. "What.. Was that..." Tyroleon pulled out, sliding his dick in between her lips and pressing against her clit. She yelped from her sensitivity.

Ming giggled. "You orgasmed." She moaned as Tyroleon continued to finger her.

Ling simply sighed in satisfaction. She lifted herself back up, but fell back down onto his chest. "My arms feel like noodles..."

Ming smiled. "Yeah... Hah... My first was pretty, ngh, intense too..." She clenched the sheets of the bed.

Ling rolled off of Tyroleon, landing on her back to the right of him. She placed her hand on her belly, still panting heavily.

Tyroleon looked at Lingfa. "Glad you enjoyed yourself."

Ling looked over at him. "But you didn't finish... I'm sorry..."

Tyroleon smiled. "It's fine." He looked back at Mingfa when she removed his fingers from her.

Ming smiled. "Don't worry, I'll finish him off." She moved her legs apart more and spread her pussy with her fingers. She was really wet. "C'mon, stick that thing in me." She moved her hips, taunting him. Lingfa moved her head back and stared at the ceiling, resting from her orgasm. Tyroleon rolled over onto his hands and knees and moved toward Ming. She smiled wickedly, licking her lips as he approached. He crawled on top her, positioning himself for entry and placing his hands on the bed. She put her hand above her crotch and cast the same spell she put on Lingfa, putting the same mark above it. She then removed her hand and wrapped both around him. Tyroleon moved his hips forwards, his dick nudged her open. He had no hesitation, thrusting his dick inside of her. She yelled out in pleasure. "Yes!" He began to thrust in and out of her. Her body bounced from every re-entry. He was aggressive, alot more than he was with Lingfa. Ming began to move her hips with him. He could feel himself building, his second ejaculation was closing in. Thrusting a few more times he finished. He shoved his dick deep inside her. She could feel him filling her up. He mildly thrusted a few times, cum shooting out every time. She seemed annoyed. He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Ming simply shook her head. "Oh no you don't, I'm finishing!" She wrapped her legs around him and rolled. He was now on bottom and she was on top. She began to bounce up and down. She moaned with every movement.

Tyroleon gritted his teeth. "Damn! You're crazy!"

Mingfa leaned forward, pinning his wrists down. "I just get what I want." She aggresively humped him. Tryroleon moaned from his over sensitive dick. She begin to grind on top of him. After a few seconds she went back to humping. She could feel herself building, her long-awaiting orgasm was closing in. "Yes! Yes! Just a little more!" She started pounding him hard, relentless in her pursuit. Mingfa finally reached climax. Her body tensed up. She screamed out in pleasure. Her toes curled, her joints popping. Her orgasm surged through her body. She dangled her tongue and rolled her eyes back. "YES!" She collapsed on top of him. Both of them were breathing heavily. Ming sighed in satisfaction. "Whew, that was fantastic." Tyroleon was silent, trying to catch his breath. Mingfa rolled off him, his dick sliding out of her. Cum leaked out of her pussy. She placed her paw on her stomach.

Tyroleon looked over at her and shook his head. "You're crazy..."

Mingfa looked over at him. "I get that a lot..." Mingfa sat up and looked over at Lingfa. Ling was out cold, sleeping peacefully. Ming snickered. "Wow, guess you wore her out."

Tyroleon looked over at Lingfa, confirming her claim. "Yeah, guess so. She's really cute."

Mingfa smiled. "Yeah, I know."

12